Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 192429343944454647484950515253545964697479 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2771

Thread: bartley residences

I am still not sure why people are rushing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ascend88
    How much is la fiesta? 1100-1200psf ?

How much is la fiesta? 1100-1200psf ?
    Yes.la fiesta @ Sengkang next to MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    Thanks for all the assurances!
    Actually I was looking into La Fiesta too.
    For similar big sized unit, Psf prob around average 1140 psf.
    So maybe around 100 Psf or less cheaper than Bartley.
    I prefer Bartley as I am used to living in Central Region.
    To each his own I guess
    The choice is rather clear right ... With that Psf ...but of course not everyone has the same budget .. And whether own stay or rent out is also a consideration factor ..

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I feel is they are currently staying in sangkeng and are getting this for investment or to rent out ...

Didn't they realise the no. of flats that will be put up for rental in that area then.
    I feel is they are currently staying in sangkeng and are getting this for investment or to rent out ...

Didn't they realise the no. of flats that will be put up for rental in that area then.
    Yeah .. But sometimes ... Based on on budget ... Maybe that's the most familiar project ??

I can't comment more for them ... Maybe can go read the la fiesta posts .. And find out the reasons

I invest in BR .. As I am fimilar with the location

Yeah .. But sometimes ... Based on on budget ... Maybe that's the most familiar project ??

I can't comment more for them ... Maybe can go read the la fiesta posts .. And find out the reasons

I stay in another area. I bought BR for self stay cos see the potential.

There is at least potential here if you see my bidadari map earlier with lots of landed and not many flats with future development, nearer to CBD, etc. The entry price is still reasonable.

There is at least potential here if you see my bidadari map earlier with lots of landed and not many flats with future development, nearer to CBD, etc. The entry price is still reasonable.
    I like ur views .. I agree too ... As for me ... The good schools nearby is v important and also BR is surrounded by landed private property ... But with a mrt Stn !

There is also a new downtown line station at macpherson.
    I like ur views .. I agree too ... As for me ... The good schools nearby is v important and also BR is surrounded by landed private property ... But with a mrt Stn !

I think with La Fiesta (aside from mrt):
    1. New Sengkang General Hospital by 2018 300 m away
    2. 2 more commercial plots besides Compasspoint not developed yet
    3. Compasspoint due for upgrading by the time La Fiesta TOP
    4. Many many schools surrounding it

But may be rather crowded there ...

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    I stay in another area. I bought BR for self stay cos see the potential.
    I've been staying here for past 12 years. Definitely got potential. No doubt.

Thanks!
    Yes we stayed till last.. 11 plus ...
    Still worried though.. It's a lot of $$$ to us even though we are buying for own stay and not speculation.
    Likely we will take up the option although we will use a week to cool off and be very sure.
    Hope to be invited to the condosingapore Bartley Residence group!
    Just curious. Why do u choose new launches instead of resale for own stay?

Do you mean Nan Chiau primary and secondary, ... convent, etc? But it is a young estate and may not be enough with such a huge housing estates there. Can take a while to town with the jams and congestion.
    I think with La Fiesta (aside from mrt):
    1. New Sengkang General Hospital by 2018 300 m away
    2. 2 more commercial plots besides Compasspoint not developed yet
    3. Compasspoint due for upgrading by the time La Fiesta TOP
    4. Many many schools surrounding it

But may be rather crowded there ...

Someone had justified their 1bedder to be a very good deal. Quoting 2.5-3k rental

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    Just curious. Why do u choose new launches instead of resale for own stay?
    Well our current property is a resale.. Wanted to try new launch this time..
    Plus Maris Stella for kid...

But BR do not have amenities other than mrt which requires quite a number of stops to reach raffles place?

Not sure if it is an over-promise for 2.5-3k in that area.
    Someone had justified their 1bedder to be a very good deal. Quoting 2.5-3k rental

Not sure if it is an over-promise for 2.5-3k in that area.
    That guy quoted source from compass heights. But their 1bedder size is significantly bigger than 4xxsqft offered at la fiesta.

Just have to wait for 10 years but ... Better if it is FH.
    But BR do not have amenities other than mrt which requires quite a number of stops to reach raffles place?

Do you mean Nan Chiau primary and secondary, ... convent, etc? But it is a young estate and may not be enough with such a huge housing estates there. Can take a while to town with the jams and congestion.
    Nan Chiau is the main one ya.. And you are right.. Too many housing estates around competing within 1km.
    What I meant was if you use onemap, for La Fiesta, it's surrounded by a lot a lot of primary schools, so you have other decent options if you miss out on Nan Chiau or choose not to go Nan Chiau.
    Estate is indeed young.. My Aunty pointed out something I never noticed. Trees there are very young as such less shade!

Just facing a canal. Hope they did not promote as waterway.
    Nan Chiau is the main one ya.. And you are right.. Too many housing estates around competing within 1km.
    What I meant was if you use onemap, for La Fiesta, it's surrounded by a lot a lot of primary schools, so you have other decent options if you miss out on Nan Chiau or choose not to go Nan Chiau.
    Estate is indeed young.. My Aunty pointed out something I never noticed. Trees there are very young as such less shade!

I feel previous launches at punggol central offers much better value in terms of pricing and future potential. So it is perfectly fine to miss this one. I think treasure trove is a better choice.

Just have to wait for 10 years but ... Better if it is FH.
    "WORK on the latest new town, Bidadari, will start by the end of the year, paving the way for 12,000 new homes to be built in central Singapore.

The site is slated for both private as well as Housing Board (HDB) homes.

Depending on demand, the first HDB build-to-order launch may take place as early as 2015, a National Development Ministry (MND) spokesman said.

This could mean HDB flats completed by 2018 or so, consultants said."

Don't know if work has started or delayed, but TOP of BR is est. end 2015 now.. Hopefully few years later some parts of Bidadari are ready. Looking forward to the detailed plans from Gahmen..

I also think the developments at Potong Pasir: Sennett, Ritz and commercial/ residential plot at mrt should hopefully be good.

"WORK on the latest new town, Bidadari, will start by the end of the year, paving the way for 12,000 new homes to be built in central Singapore.

The site is slated for both private as well as Housing Board (HDB) homes.

Depending on demand, the first HDB build-to-order launch may take place as early as 2015, a National Development Ministry (MND) spokesman said.

This could mean HDB flats completed by 2018 or so, consultants said."

Don't know if work has started or delayed, but TOP of BR is est. end 2015 now.. Hopefully few years later some parts of Bidadari are ready. Looking forward to the detailed plans from Gahmen..

I also think the developments at Potong Pasir: Sennett, Ritz and commercial/ residential plot at mrt should hopefully be good.
    Welcome to the BR family!

In 3 years time, BR will shine like a star!

Amenities? Reach nex in 5 mins. Covered all the way. Beats walking from nearby estates.

I look forward to the green space as promised by Tan Chuan Jin..

Bodhi Tree @ ex-Jing Long Si Temple/ Bartley Residences
    The Bodhi Tree is sacred to all Buddhist. The tree sheltered the Buddha from the elements during his quest for enlightenment and it is under the Bodhi tree that the Buddha attained enlightenment. Thus the Bodhi tree has come to symbolize the Buddha´s enlightenment, his wisdom and compassion.

The Bodhi tree at Jin Long Si Temple (Jing Long Si Temple), at 30.5 metres tall and with a girth of 8.5 metres, is the biggest in Singapore. The tree is estimated age of over 120 years old. The Bodhi tree at Jing Long Si Temple was one of the twelve seeds that were said to have been brought by monks from Sri Lanka in the nineteenth century.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Welcome to the BR family!

In 3 years time, BR will shine like a star!

Amenities? Reach nex in 5 mins. Covered all the way. Beats walking from nearby estates.

I look forward to the green space as promised by Tan Chuan Jin..
    Thanks cnud! Lets meet with fellow BR condosingapore members at the Bodhi Tree after TOP

Bodhi Tree @ ex-Jing Long Si Temple/ Bartley Residences
    The Bodhi Tree is sacred to all Buddhist. The tree sheltered the Buddha from the elements during his quest for enlightenment and it is under the Bodhi tree that the Buddha attained enlightenment. Thus the Bodhi tree has come to symbolize the Buddha´s enlightenment, his wisdom and compassion.

The Bodhi tree at Jin Long Si Temple (Jing Long Si Temple), at 30.5 metres tall and with a girth of 8.5 metres, is the biggest in Singapore. The tree is estimated age of over 120 years old. The Bodhi tree at Jing Long Si Temple was one of the twelve seeds that were said to have been brouht by monks from Sri Lanka in the nineteenth century.
    Lucky tree

Thanks cnud! Lets meet with fellow BR condosingapore members at the Bodhi Tree after TOP
    Yes... Think will meet at the brigde to take photo someday

Yes... Think will meet at the brigde to take photo someday
    Hope that from now till then our online BR family will grow.