yep same.

Suites 123
    Suites @ Eunos
    Suites @ Sims

all theirs
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Sorry, attached to the wrong thread. Should be in La Fleur thread.

Below is the Guillemard Edge progress.

Any update?

[QUOTE=Coffeelemonine;431193]Any update?[/
    Up to 8th floor so far. Construction moving fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelemonine View Post
    Any update?
    Very fast construction progress. TOP should be Sept 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by merlion View Post
    Very fast construction progress. TOP should be Sept 2014.
    Great if that is really happen.

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap View Post
    Great if that is really happen.
    TOP likely by End Mar

Smile

Really? So fast? That would surpass my expectation TOP( i was doubting if it can be done by end of July) . Looks like my dream of getting the key by Sep and celebrating my 2015 CNY in new house will come true. last Friday paid a visit of GE, good to see a lot of trees are planted which make outside area look green and cool.

But actually feel a bit regret to buy this unit, I never stay in a 560 sqt house before, so scared when imagine of those squeezing pictures with my family. Feel 560sqf must be very uncomfortable. So if in future 5 years if this project can really gain some capital value rise I guess I will sell and get a bigger second hand EC in suburb for a better living quality.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    Really? So fast? That would surpass my expectation TOP( i was doubting if it can be done by end of July) . Looks like my dream of getting the key by Sep and celebrating my 2015 CNY in new house will come true. last Friday paid a visit of GE, good to see a lot of trees are planted which make outside area look green and cool.

But actually feel a bit regret to buy this unit, I never stay in a 560 sqt house before, so scared when imagine of those squeezing pictures with my family. Feel 560sqf must be very uncomfortable. So if in future 5 years if this project can really gain some capital value rise I guess I will sell and get a bigger second hand EC in suburb for a better living quality.
    I understand today, they call for TOP inspection. So I think TOP is possible in this month if not next month. I bought a single bedded penthouse unit but it is equally small as yours if not smaller. No intention to stay and just plan to rent it out.

U really get the penthouse? I thought all sold out, cause see u ever asked in this forum around late Feb 2011 which is the time almost all of units were already sold out. Congrats, I feel ur penthouse must be better renter yield and more attractive to those seeking exquisite lifestyle expat, viewing from outside, those penhouses are all looked quite nice. Can I beg you do not rent out to those&$@%*# (you know what I mean) hate and awkward to see if our pool is turned out the sex and flirting with men party every night.

Btw, my lovely neighbor, may I know where you get this super fresh info? From URA? Or u r filial with constructors?

Sorry , there is a typo error, should be " r u familiar with those constructors "?

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap View Post
    I understand today, they call for TOP inspection. So I think TOP is possible in this month if not next month. I bought a single bedded penthouse unit but it is equally small as yours if not smaller. No intention to stay and just plan to rent it out.
    how big is ur penthouse? it comes with jacuzzi right? how can it be same or smaller than 500+sqft? cos i was looking at the marketing materials.

Sorry , there is a typo error, should be " r u familiar with those constructors "?
    No, I just walk in and talk to the people there. That is how I know it is ready for TOP inspection.

But not sure if it really happen. If that is happen, our lawyer will inform us for next progress payment very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    how big is ur penthouse? it comes with jacuzzi right? how can it be same or smaller than 500+sqft? cos i was looking at the marketing materials.
    Total floor area is 775sqft, but is 2 level. So if calculated on per floor basis is about 390 sqft for 1 bedder on level 1. Upper floor is just Jacuzzi + BBQ + Basin + planter box.

560 sqft I think is 2 bedders, so the size of living hall and kitchen and dinning area is about the same as 1 bedder or slightly bigger except one extra bedroom and toilet.

Any photo to share?

Any photo to share?
    BCA-CSC application for site inspection is already submitted on 22-Feb-2014.
    And request was replied and seems like the inspection is already carried out.

Look forward to collecting the key. Any latest news, please share.

Check status from

Website = https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/SubmissionStatus.aspx
    Project reference num = A1276-00567-2011%

Disappointed to see there is no "Grand drop-off" at the entrance of GE which is supposed to be built based on the developer's brochure, isnt it? In addition to it, why they didnt follow the brochure to build the transparent type of window in the balcony? the current opaque window looks not presentable and block the sunshine .

Guys do u feel the same? anyway, already wrote an email to developer regarding to these discrepancies and hope to receive their clarification soon.

below is the "Grand drop-off" on the brochure:

Transparent type of window on the brochure:

current entrance:

The photos you posted only visible to the 天涯社区 members.

May I know what is the email address of the developer?

current entrance:
    Can't see your photo attachment.

Sorry for the fail uploaded photos. This website is so @&$%%#^ I have almost tried everything ( use company computer / IPhone / URL / print screen ) but all failed, so have to use my old account in Toanya.cn to upload photos first then copy URL link in reply but still failed. Alright will try agin tonight by using my home computer

May I know what is the email address of the developer?
    Sure, here you go:

[email protected]

still cannot successfully post the pictures even after resized it. alright, i give up. anyone interested could leave your email address i can send brochure photos to you

still cannot successfully post the pictures even after resized it. alright, i give up. anyone interested could leave your email address i can send brochure photos to you
    Try upload to your facebook, then copy and paste.

I always have problem in uploading my photos using the "manage attachments" below, but when I tried using the facebook to upload, it worked for me.