Page 1 of 24 123456111621 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Default The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Default Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Thanks for the useful information. Do u know how many units are left in this development, and what are the selling price ranges?

Undecided One Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Thanks for the useful information. Do u know how many units are left in this development, and what are the selling price ranges?
    Heard that there are about 70 units left....
    Price psf is around average $700-$750. Bontannia is going around $800-$830 psf...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided One
    Heard that there are about 70 units left....
    Price psf is around average $700-$750. Bontannia is going around $800-$830 psf...
    Wow,
    price for both projects have gone up since two weeks ago?
    If I didn't want to buy last month, why should I buy now?
    Heard that 600+units Westpeak freehold site will be launched soon, it certainly will be even higher, but westpeak definitely is much better location than infinti/Botania
    I guess I wait

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Hi Undecided One,

Short of calling the sale rep personally, would you be able to disclose the source of the PSF price for Botania and Infiniti?

I am surprised to learn that the prices have been adjusted up so soon. Pity I didn't buy any of the unit a while back when the prices were still sub-$700 psf (infiniti) and sub-$800 (botania). I was looking at Carabelle coz I really like the design but alas, from the Carabelle thread, it was fully booked...

Undecided One Guest

I heard it from a friend who went down recently to both showroom. I will try to check with the agent when I am back from biz trip.
    Price keeps going up & it can be quite fustrating. Heard that the new project at west coast walk is going around $850 psf!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

I heard it from a friend who went down recently to both showroom. I will try to check with the agent when I am back from biz trip.
    Price keeps going up & it can be quite fustrating. Heard that the new project at west coast walk is going around $850 psf!!!!
    Sub-sale for Varsity Park and Clementiwoods are about $550~680 psf now. And location for both VP and CW seems to be better too.

Congestion of traffic will be a big problem after Botannia, Infiniti and Carabelle are done, with an estimate of 2000 units in that area.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Sub-sale for Varsity Park and Clementiwoods are about $550~680 psf now. And location for both VP and CW seems to be better too.

Congestion of traffic will be a big problem after Botannia, Infiniti and Carabelle are done, with an estimate of 2000 units in that area.
    I am not sure whether to buy 99 yrs leasehold property. Both VP & CW are 99 yrs.

Infiniti is freehold, Carabelle & Botannia are 999 yrs. When VP, CW, Stellar & Foliage are ready. The traffic there will also be horrible.

Heard from showroom agent that Botannia may have a new exit on the state land next to the Pandan river. Can anyone verify this?

Unregistered Guest

Quote from Opinion and Analysis - 20/04/07
    Regional experts
    Dr Chua Yang Liang and Christopher Fossick of JLL discuss the thriving residential property market in Singapore.
    By John Higginson

"Which other areas with good growth potential should savvy buyers also consider?
    CYL: Developments in the East Coast and West Coast with good growth potential are being well received by buyers. Boutique developments such as Axis @ Siglap, The Mint Residences, Robertson Edge and Tessa Lodge received good take-up, even in the absence of any showflats. ClementiWoods also had a positive response due to its location. With a number of collective sales in East Coast transacted in 2005 and 2006, we can expect more new launches in 2007. "

"Do you see the ‘mass’ residential market ever keeping pace with the high-end, and what factors dictate growth in this sector?
    CYL: The mass market continues to lag behind the high end. Currently there are no major urban policy shifts nor draconian fiscal measures that would help spur the upgrader market. However, there´s the filtering-down effect from the high prices in the luxury sector, which has helped pull up some of the prices, particularly the mid-tier projects and we expect this filtering-down effect to continue. We´ve seen some improvements in the average pricing of mass-market projects such as Yew Tee Residences, The Centris and ClementiWoods. Projects with good accessibility such as near major transportation nodes such as MRT and bus interchange, and near to amenities such as schools continue to be well sought after. Overall, we predict that the mass market will rise between 6-8% in 2007."

For the complete article, please go to:
    http://www.property-report.com/print...archives&id=71

St. Guest

Can anyone explain why this project has attracted much less attention than others in the same area (Carabelle, Botannia...)? Carabelle, also by the express way, is sold out in 1-2 months but this one has been there for sale for a year. Why?

Marketing?

dimitri_81 Guest

Hi all, anyone know what's the average psf for Infiniti now? And how many units left?

St. Guest

I heard it's about $630 after discount.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by St.
    Can anyone explain why this project has attracted much less attention than others in the same area (Carabelle, Botannia...)? Carabelle, also by the express way, is sold out in 1-2 months but this one has been there for sale for a year. Why?
    I think it is about timing. Infiniti was launched before the big boom. So the response initially was not so good. By the time Carabelle is launched, people just go for it as it is newer. Human nature.

I think Infiniti is still a good choice as it's land cost is cheaper (enbloc earlier) to the developer. Heard the units left are all 3 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms & Penthouse are all sold.

St. Guest

I think it is about timing. Infiniti was launched before the big boom. So the response initially was not so good. By the time Carabelle is launched, people just go for it as it is newer. Human nature.

I think Infiniti is still a good choice as it's land cost is cheaper (enbloc earlier) to the developer. Heard the units left are all 3 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms & Penthouse are all sold.
    That doesn't explain why people still prefer the last a few 'left-over' Carabelle units than the choice Infiniti units.

I think the interior & layout are good, if not the best amont the 3 projects, not talking about its relatively cheaper psf which means more potential. Two aspects that differciate Infiniti from others are:

(1) close to AYE so the road noise may be a major concern. But it also brings advantages of conveniently accessing to public transport (bus) and of unblocked view...

(2) unlike the traditional circular site plan, it's at a triangular narrow site where facilities are at one side of the building row...

Do these factors pull buyers off?

marketing Guest

F&N dunno how to market Infiniti properly. Their marketing is all wrong. Look at their website and their newspaper ads. I think this should be one of their two current "suburban" properties? The other one is Raintree.

The Raintree's marketing is top notch, appealing to the right people and that explains the sell-out. The Infiniti? Well F&N better do some in depth market research. Sometimes "suburban" condos need to be marketed with some class, because people who buy them don't necessarily want to be reminded of how family-oriented and heartland their condo is.

Just compare Carabelle's marketing with Infiniti and tell me which one you'll be more willing to spend money on. It may not be much money compared to their St Thomas Suites, but it is still a few hundred thousand, close to 1 million, and people still need to be assured that they are buying something classy.

Unregistered Guest

I agreed, the developer marketing plot is lost!
    Infiniti is so near to Nan Hua Primary School (< 1km) which is a very good primary school and yet it was not even mentioned on their brochure or advertisement. Instead, they mentioned Nan Hua Secondary for what?!!!

If the marketing is done properly and with a better interior finishing & unique layout than Carabelle, it's sales should be better.
    BTW, how many units are left?

I think it is about 80% sold.

Does it mean that besides the marketing, the quality and value of infiniti is not inferior to carabelle ?

I am quite impressed with Infiniti, did not see Carabelle, so cannot compare, but definitely better than Botannia, especially when the latter is going at a much higher psf, even when it is only 956 leasehold.

Seriously considering .....

Unregistered Guest

I saw all three together with my friends. But he bought Infiniti before Bontannia was launched. After seeing Carabelle & Botannia, we all agreed that Infiniti finishing is better and more value for money.
    BTW, he actually bought the unit to be close to Nan Hua Primary.....

dude Guest

Freehold and 956/999 yrs are really no difference...

Quote Originally Posted by dude
    Freehold and 956/999 yrs are really no difference...

really ???

As at end of Apr 2007, 235 out of a total of 315 units were sold. This info is available from URA website.

heard at least 5 more units sold today.....

A little concern of its proximity to the AYE...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    heard at least 5 more units sold today.....

A little concern of its proximity to the AYE...
    I think it will not be that bad as the facilities and the trees will block the noise. The key is that the developer has to plant more trees & hopefully built concrete fencing along the AYE.

If you did not buy the high floor unit facing the AYE, the road noise will not be that bad....

Good luck! Hope to have you as neighbour too!

Unregistered Guest

Any condo fronting an expressway is going to be way way noisy and dusty. Worst still, it's AYE which has lots of big container trucks plying to and fro the industrial area of Jurong. I'm speaking from personal experience of having my office just by AYE and about 50m away from the road. It's noisy and this is when I don't even open my windows at all since I've the aircon working the whole day in office.

Any condo fronting an expressway is going to be way way noisy and dusty. Worst still, it's AYE which has lots of big container trucks plying to and fro the industrial area of Jurong. I'm speaking from personal experience of having my office just by AYE and about 50m away from the road. It's noisy and this is when I don't even open my windows at all since I've the aircon working the whole day in office.

mind sharing what psf you paid, and what facing, just curious how much the price has increased, especially with Carabelle which sold like hot cakes.

Unregistered Guest

Maybe i shall start the ball rolling. Bought a 2-bedroom unit for $607 psf, facing the main gate. Any new neighbours care to share theirs?

BoeingDriver Guest

Heard a 2 bedroom unit in Carabelle sub-sale for $710psf

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingDriver
    Heard a 2 bedroom unit in Carabelle sub-sale for $710psf
    Is this asking or a real transacted price?

Portion of Carabelle also face AYE...

Boeingdriver Guest

Transacted. sorry, its $720psf that is transacted