Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    You should be worry. This is another sign of bubble.
    Yes, today's BT reported that among all asian countries, singapore has the highest ratio of bank loans made for real estate transactions. That makes me worried to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    You should be worry. This is another sign of bubble.
    as one of the biggest players ... do you actually believe there is bubble in spore prop mkt ?

Yup. That report gives me shivers. Cannot imagine if the property secotr collapses in Asia. Singapore banks will be No.1 to feel the full impact (based on the real estate loans/total loans ratio).

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Yes, today's BT reported that among all asian countries, singapore has the highest ratio of bank loans made for real estate transactions. That makes me worried to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Yup. That report gives me shivers. Cannot imagine if the property secotr collapses in Asia. Singapore banks will be No.1 to feel the full impact (based on the real estate loans/total loans ratio).
    With one of the highest savings rate in CPF, and the use of CPF to pay mortgage repayments for most people, are you still concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    With one of the highest savings rate in CPF, and the use of CPF to pay mortgage repayments for most people, are you still concerned?
    yes, I am concerned. I think the government is too. For many reasons:

(1) Many of the buyers are foreigners, i.e., PRC Chinese. Are they going to make progressive payments if things go wrong?

(2) Many condos are sparsely populated one, or even two years after TOP. It means demand is not genuine.

(3) Are the IRs going to be as successful as we expected? If not, where would future economic growth come from?

(4) Dislike of foreigners by locals? Would that drive away the chinese, which form the biggest group of condo buyers among foreigners?

(5) prices going up too fast and too much, in a very short time frame. If interest rates begin to shoot up, as inevitably they will, what will the crash scene look like.

(6) too many HDB upgraders are in the market, gambling. the government surely is worried that they would lose their shirts and turn against the government if bubbles form and burst later. therefore, the government will take any means to stop the bubble from inflating further.

yes, I am worried, very worried.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    yes, I am concerned. I think the government is too. For many reasons:

(1) Many of the buyers are foreigners, i.e., PRC Chinese. Are they going to make progressive payments if things go wrong?

(2) Many condos are sparsely populated one, or even two years after TOP. It means demand is not genuine.

(3) Are the IRs going to be as successful as we expected? If not, where would future economic growth come from?

(4) Dislike of foreigners by locals? Would that drive away the chinese, which form the biggest group of condo buyers among foreigners?

(5) prices going up too fast and too much, in a very short time frame. If interest rates begin to shoot up, as inevitably they will, what will the crash scene look like.

(6) too many HDB upgraders are in the market, gambling. the government surely is worried that they would lose their shirts and turn against the government if bubbles form and burst later. therefore, the government will take any means to stop the bubble from inflating further.

yes, I am worried, very worried.
    So sell now at high, go for rental units, and snare up a cheaper, distressed unit at bank sale?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    as one of the biggest players ... do you actually believe there is bubble in spore prop mkt ?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...bay-residences

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...bay-residences

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

The Infiniti has a nëw hïgh of $912 psf!

The Infiniti
    Address .............................. psf ............ Area ........ Price .......... Contract Date
    39B West Coast Park #06-03 .... $912 psf .... 904 sqft .... $825,000 .... 26 Mar 10

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    The Infiniti has a nëw hïgh of $912 psf!

The Infiniti
    Address .............................. psf ............ Area ........ Price .......... Contract Date
    39B West Coast Park #06-03 .... $912 psf .... 904 sqft .... $825,000 .... 26 Mar 10
    Reporter..i know its not your job to provide this info.. but i just found out that in D5 somtime in mar - apr The Stellar registered a psf of above 1000 psf, before botannia n carabelle
    strangely.. there was also a caveat of one thats below 700 psf ..much lower than any others in that area

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner, 30 April 2010 11.58 pm
    Reporter..i know its not your job to provide this info.. but i just found out that in D5 somtime in mar - apr The Stellar registered a psf of above 1000 psf, before botannia n carabelle
    strangely.. there was also a caveat of one thats below 700 psf ..much lower than any others in that area
    If anyone of you see any "happening", i.e. new low psf, new high psf or strange psf, please kindly post it. It's quite difficult for me to scan all the "happenings".

Stellar is a good example. I missed the "happening" there.

"proud owner", thanks for bringing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    If anyone of you see any "happening", i.e. new low psf, new high psf or strange psf, please kindly post it. It's quite difficult for me to scan all the "happenings".

Stellar is a good example. I missed the "happening" there.

"proud owner", thanks for bringing it out.
    no problem sir

any idea why theres a 675 psf for Stellar in Apr 10 when everywhere nearby were already at least 800 ?

an old transaction back in 2008/9 but only lodged its caveat in Apr 2010 ?

Dear All,

I found tt all the Decks 23 (2 bedrm 926sqft) are asking for a lower price compared to those Decks 03 (2 bedrm 904sqft) .
    Why is tt so? Issit cause the decks 23 facing Carabelle or AYE ?

Anyone can clear my doubts? Thanks.

Visited a friend at infiniti yesterday. I must say that the noise from aye is really quite loud. But the facilities look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Visited a friend at infiniti yesterday. I must say that the noise from aye is really quite loud. But the facilities look nice.
    Things that you cannot sense can be worst. Soot from vehicles.

correct me if i'm wrong, the highway traffic to the west can be quite bad fm 6-7/8pm?

Quote Originally Posted by tourmaline
    correct me if i'm wrong, the highway traffic to the west can be quite bad fm 6-7/8pm?
    Quite bad upto clementi ave 6 exit. After that is actually quite smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by CDS1234
    Dear All,

I found tt all the Decks 23 (2 bedrm 926sqft) are asking for a lower price compared to those Decks 03 (2 bedrm 904sqft) .
    Why is tt so? Issit cause the decks 23 facing Carabelle or AYE ?

Anyone can clear my doubts? Thanks.
    I am not sure which units in stack 23 are asking for a lower price. Actually stack 23 do not directly face Carabelle. We can look into them from the balcony for sure but definately not direct facing.

In fact for stack 23, it's quite unique that is has a larger Master bedroom and Master bathroom. Facing the open field and Botannia; only drawback is that there is afternoon sun from an angle.

visited during the TOP, some stack very near to Carabelle, and facing afternoon sun, real warm!

the pool is just beside the expressway, very noisy... not a good environment to stay...

it will be a nice development if its not located beside the expressway.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1459
    I am not sure which units in stack 23 are asking for a lower price. Actually stack 23 do not directly face Carabelle. We can look into them from the balcony for sure but definately not direct facing.

In fact for stack 23, it's quite unique that is has a larger Master bedroom and Master bathroom. Facing the open field and Botannia; only drawback is that there is afternoon sun from an angle.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    visited during the TOP, some stack very near to Carabelle, and facing afternoon sun, real warm!

the pool is just beside the expressway, very noisy... not a good environment to stay...

it will be a nice development if its not located beside the expressway.
    The stack that is in Carabelle that faces Infiniti must be stack 9 i supposed? Then this is the worse stack in Carabelle. Infront you get afternoon sun and behind face Infiniti.

actually its real close, can throw junk to others balcony

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    The stack that is in Carabelle that faces Infiniti must be stack 9 i supposed? Then this is the worse stack in Carabelle. Infront you get afternoon sun and behind face Infiniti.

The balcony at Clover at Bishan Park also very close. Can sit down and chit-chat with each other from the comfort of your own balcony. No privacy at all. This will really waste the balcony space.

Well, I know someone in this forum staying in stack 9 midfloor.. Maybe can ask him whether he gets junk in his balcony.

Wow new ura caveats showing transaction in Sep at record price of $962 psf for The Infiniti !!
    Closing in to $1K psf already for the 2~year old condo in D5...
    even after the government measures!

Good news for all D5 condos...

39F West Coast Park #10-18
    Freehold
    $962 psf
    915 sq ft
    $880k
    13 Sep 10 (usually OTP start date)

Now 1 month after gov measures, we see more record highs even for lower floor and larger units now (used to be in the 7xx psf range)....
    More boost of valuations and support for D5 condos...compared to rest of the market.

39B West Coast Park #04-04
    Freehold
    $803 psf
    $1020k
    04 Oct 10

39C West Coast Park #03-06
    Freehold
    $834 psf
    $1050k
    28 Sep 10

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    Wow new ura caveats showing transaction in Sep at record price of $962 psf for The Infiniti !!
    Closing in to $1K psf already for the 2~year old condo in D5...
    even after the government measures!

Good news for all D5 condos...

39F West Coast Park #10-18
    Freehold
    $962 psf
    915 sq ft
    $880k
    13 Sep 10 (usually OTP start date)

Wow! Just 40m fm AYE. Parc and Hundred Trees even nearer. People pay so much to stay next to expressways.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Wow! Just 40m fm AYE. Parc and Hundred Trees even nearer. People pay so much to stay next to expressways.
    ... you missed the mark
    anyway the market speaks for itself...
    Last edited by plan; 20-10-10 at 12:35.

It's a pity. Why so many ignorant buyers?

i dont think they are ignorant ...

i still think its a 'desperate' move ..

my guess is :

these buyers ONLY have $XXX k .. with the rising psf everywhere .. they cannot be chooser ..

so they can only buy what they can afford .. which are the 'sour cream of the crop' ...

this is not a good sign to me ...

its like when market is bad, nobody bother to look at geylang apts....

Don't judge too early...
    The verdict is still out there who is the ignorant one in the end...
    Nobody can predict the market... but the market always speaks for itself...
    Perhaps these buyers will have the last laugh when Jurong Gateway become the bright star of Singapore in the future...