Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by xdax
    Yes, after all my ID search i've finally decided to settle with Dale... i understand what u mean ; ) but he is a very nice guy actually. I feel that his ideas stand out from the rest and he is not afraid to tell you not to do certain things that you suggest or want in your plan unlike other IDs whom will just put it in to earn more. Pricing wise i feel it's reasonable. Followup so far ok... my ID work haven't started so i can't tell you about the workmanship, but i have confidence that it'll be good since Dale has experience doing ID for showflats.
    Yup, I think he is quite proud to tell you that he did quite a lot of showflat for condos while he was still at Haier Living. In flat, when I showed him a picture of the showflat for Rafflesia, he was quite happy to tell us that he was the designer.

Currently, I'm still waiting for him to show us his actual masterpiece for his completed projects. I agree that he really have good ideas and he is really frank enough to tell you that he just joined this company. Also, he is not afraid to even critique the projects previously done by his company. In fact, he said that his boss brought him in to help to improve the standards. True?

Most of those IDs that I approached did not even get back to me. Wonder is it becos I told them that my place had not TOP yet. Think that ultimately the final choice is either Dale (Artrend) or Irene (Edgeline).

BTW, did Dale suggest that you pay to the sister company (Artrend Creative) so that you don't have to pay the GST? Only difference is that the sister company does not have the HDB license which is only needed for HDB flats anyway. The boss is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ting18194
    Checked with developer, apparently levels 1, 11 and 12 have a naturally higher ceiling due to structural requirements (30cm higher than the other levels). Hence, units on these levels come with false ceilings. After the false ceiling, the floor-to-ceiling height is still at least 285cm. The usual lower ceiling for the corridor area outside the bedrooms stay the same, ie lower, hence it will not be a flushed look.
    Mine confirm dun have cos i measured 3.25m floor to ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1459
    Mine confirm dun have cos i measured 3.25m floor to ceiling.
    Same here..

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Latest update for u guys, 2 units just got sold
    Can share what size units these were, and the price / psf?

A friend wanted to see a 2-bedroom unit not facing the AYE yesterday, but was told around 1:30pm that it was sold already. Not sure that price.

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight
    Can share what size units these were, and the price / psf?

A friend wanted to see a 2-bedroom unit not facing the AYE yesterday, but was told around 1:30pm that it was sold already. Not sure that price.
    Do anyone has idea how come there is no lighting at the bench(near the pool/function room)? I went to have a stroll last night around 8pm (as i not yet move in) and found that it is impossible to read newspaper if we want.

To serious seller,

I am looking for a 3BR unit in the infiniti. I am not an agent. Please drop a me an email if you are serious about selling your unit.

email: [email protected]

Default Shuttle Bus

Where is the shuttle bus??

I called and they said everyone has taken possession, but apparently the place is ONLY 20 percent occupied. I don't know about you but I see lots of lights on at night, furniture on the balconies and curtains in all the windows.

More people need to call them to push them on this.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm
    Where is the shuttle bus??

I called and they said everyone has taken possession, but apparently the place is ONLY 20 percent occupied. I don't know about you but I see lots of lights on at night, furniture on the balconies and curtains in all the windows.

More people need to call them to push them on this.

errrr... still no shuttle bus? Visited in January, heard from several agents said shuttle bus already started?!?!

Hi,
    I am interested to buy 3+1 unit, please email me at [email protected] if you are serious and keen to sell your unit. Thank you.

Default Serious Buyer for 3+1

Hi, I am a genuine buyer looking for a 3+1 unit in Blk 39H unit #26. Please contact me if you are seriously selling. [email protected] Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cwchan
    Hi, I am a genuine buyer looking for a 3+1 unit in Blk 39H unit #26. Please contact me if you are seriously selling. [email protected] Thanks.
    Want to add that, willing to view/consider other stacks for 3+1 or a small 4. Thanks.

Anyone know the PSF for 3 bdrr not facing AYE
    Rental price too

Default Withdrawn

Today's papers no adverts on Infiniti for sale. I think sellers have withdrawn.

Default WTB The Infiniti 3 Rms with Study (1346 sq ft)

Looking for a unit - 3 Rooms with study .
    Seller please forward details to [email protected]
    I'm not a housing agent.
    Many thanks.

you again ?

posting this strange thing

Default Inifiniti

Went on sunday to view a unit, will not be looking at The Infiniti anymore!
    The noise level, afternoon sun plus the crazy value that sellers are asking ? you be better off looking for a unit in the Carabella.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soh
    Went on sunday to view a unit, will not be looking at The Infiniti anymore!
    The noise level, afternoon sun plus the crazy value that sellers are asking ? you be better off looking for a unit in the Carabella.
    We went to the infiniti once, to use the loo. I have to say residents of this condo are supermen and superwomen. It is loud there, very very loud, especially around the pool area. You need to shout into each other's ears to get heard. It is about as loud as at the tarmac of a major airport.

kudos to those residents, those hardy type.

jeff,
    carabelle also have alot of sellers asking for crazy values you know... thou I am not sure about the noise level and afternoon sun.

I thot the transacted prices of Infiniti are really good? What are the sellers asking price now?

stalin,
    you damn exaggerated leh! We went to view Infiniti twice, walked around the swimming pools no need to shout ar, can have a nice conversation with my hubby.

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    jeff,
    carabelle also have alot of sellers asking for crazy values you know... thou I am not sure about the noise level and afternoon sun.

I thot the transacted prices of Infiniti are really good? What are the sellers asking price now?

stalin,
    you damn exaggerated leh! We went to view Infiniti twice, walked around the swimming pools no need to shout ar, can have a nice conversation with my hubby.
    I did not exaggerate. My wife said to me after we left the infiniti, it is like being smashed by a truck in your face when you walked into the pool area. I agree with her. it is loud.

perhaps you don't need to shout into each other's ears, but you do need to talk at the top of your lungs to get heard. that is true.

haha.....i cannot help luffing.....you sure didn't exaggerate but your wife did......i dunno what it is like getting smashed in the face by a truck (and I am not about to try to find out) but the noise will be the last thing i am worried about.

in most cases where you come from probably set some expectations of you new home. If you come from those eunos HDBs along PIE or some houses beside busy roads you will probably find infiniti tolerable.....if you come from a quiet neighbourhood your will find it more noisy.....

for me, I have stayed in different HDBs/condos/houses with very different noise levels, including my grandfather's old shophouse just 3 meters (pavement) from busy bencoolen street (now Rendezvous Hotel) and I will not describe the noise remotely close to being smashed in the face by a truck.

PS: just for interest, my grandpa had breathed in car/bus/vehicle exhaust for like 50 years of his life manning his shophouse but he didn't die at the good old age of 95 of CA of any form....

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    I did not exaggerate. My wife said to me after we left the infiniti, it is like being smashed by a truck in your face when you walked into the pool area. I agree with her. it is loud.

perhaps you don't need to shout into each other's ears, but you do need to talk at the top of your lungs to get heard. that is true.

Default The Infiniti

Novel,

The bank average valuation of Carabella is around $700 - $730 psf depending on facing and area size.

Buying guide line should be plus/minus 5% of valuation. I don't recall seeing any unit transected above $740 psf for the last ten months.

Agents and sellers asking for above $800psf are just trying their luck. I wishes them luck.

yes I just hope the sellers will be more realistic, it is not as if we are squeezing for fire sales but those prices they are asking....

yes I just hope the sellers will be more realistic, it is not as if we are squeezing for fire sales but those prices they are asking....
    Can anyone update what is the asking price for infiniti now? Tks.

I would not surprise with their expectation for the current market sentiment, added by the upcoming new condo development of old Hong Leong Garden condo at a stone throw away. By the estimation, the new condo could be asking at the lowest 800+psf, that will lift the entire asking price of the area. I foresee the price could even get higher once the opening of multi-billion projects of Sentosa. Not to mention more about the future Jurong business district centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soh
    Novel,

The bank average valuation of Carabella is around $700 - $730 psf depending on facing and area size.

Buying guide line should be plus/minus 5% of valuation. I don't recall seeing any unit transected above $740 psf for the last ten months.

Agents and sellers asking for above $800psf are just trying their luck. I wishes them luck.

But i think Infinity cannot demand for high price becoz this development really sucks compare to Botannia and Carabelle.

But i think Infinity cannot demand for high price becoz this development really sucks compare to Botannia and Carabelle.
    Not many of Infinity units up for sale, since most of them have been occupied for their own stay or rented out, can't use it in comparison for the demand with the other developments that on TOP now, or slightly later. I personally viewed the Infinity interior design, it is commended for the superior finishing and layout, genuine in fixture. Noticed the MBR fits the king size bed well with extra space for TV console. The facing may not be all that bad, very windy. Those unblocked facing the landed property would take better advantage to fetch better price.

39F West Coast Park #03-21
    Freehold
    $669
    $850k
    10 Jun 09
    39C West Coast Park #07-08
    Freehold
    $646
    $800k
    04 May 09
    39E West Coast Park #08-17
    Freehold
    $640
    $812k
    27 Apr 09
    39G West Coast Park #03-25
    Freehold
    $623
    $791k
    27 Apr 09
    39E West Coast Park #12-15
    Freehold
    $573
    $1350k
    24 Apr 09
    39F West Coast Park #08-21
    Freehold
    $640
    $813k
    22 Apr 09
    39A West Coast Park #06-02
    Freehold
    $614
    $760k
    16 Apr 09
    39G West Coast Park #04-22
    Freehold
    $639
    $798k
    14 Apr 09
    39H West Coast Park #05-26
    Freehold
    $610
    $833k
    13 Apr 09
    39G West Coast Park #03-23
    Freehold
    $648
    $600k
    07 Apr 09

Hi infiniti residents,
    just want to get some feedback from those who have been staying there for a while. kindly share as I'm keen to get a unit here. Thank you.

Default best blocks

Block 3,4,6,7,11 are the best blocks.

Block 4 is probably the best of the lot, all 3 bedrooms. It does get a little sun mostly from 5pm onwards till sunset, the block is on an angle so it isn't direct sun, but shines mostly on the balcony. The sun moves from setting over the reservoir to as far as the AYE. (6 month cycle) Dec to June and than back the other way. Half the time it's cloudy, so not a problem. Nice view of the field. You can always have your balcony doors open, no problem with noise and you hear crickets at night.

Funny thing is no one bought this block because of the number 4. Now it's turn out to be the best one.
    Block 3 - all 2 bedrooms but one bedroom faces pool/AYE
    Block 6,7 - all 3 bedrooms
    Block 11 - all 4 bedrooms
    these are good too.

All of the recent transactions have been for the AYE side.
    Blocks 22,23,26,27 are very close to Carabelle. (not facing AYE, but facing laundry...)
    This condo will get many different valuations.

The finishings are much better than the Carabelle.

why are there no transactions made in July?
    Is there an overhead bridge right behind the Infiniti that can link across to Nan Hua Pri?