Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by ASP
    You're right, I'm on progressive payment scheme.
    Yours is the 1st block, no wonder you were informed of key collection first. Mine is at last block, aiyo, dunno how long I've to wait...sigh
    Oh didn't occur to me that they are doing it by batches by block no, but that's quite a possible point.

Lawyer called earlier to say they got the cheques! Will be sending them on to the developer (or its lawyer) tomorrow. Aiyoh, why aren't they using express courier?

Yup, call my lawyer this morning, it's by batches. Sigh...

I understand that after key collection, still need a week or so for defects rectification by developer. So, it's going to be tight for CNY.

Just signed the dotted line with my ID, realised quite a number infiniti owners are using them too

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    Yup, call my lawyer this morning, it's by batches. Sigh...

I understand that after key collection, still need a week or so for defects rectification by developer. So, it's going to be tight for CNY.

Just signed the dotted line with my ID, realised quite a number infiniti owners are using them too
    Which ID firm are you using?

Was it one of those spam calls? I got one and I was quite upset and demanded they tell me where they got my contact info from. Don't like the idea that FCH might have given out such info so frivolously.

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    Which ID firm are you using?

Was it one of those spam calls? I got one and I was quite upset and demanded they tell me where they got my contact info from. Don't like the idea that FCH might have given out such info so frivolously.
    No, it was by recommendation from friends, Edgeline Planners.

Cool, but how did you get a floorplan? I haven't bought any furniture because I dont have a plan and I'm waiting to go in and measure the space before I buy anything.

Cool, but how did you get a floorplan? I haven't bought any furniture because I dont have a plan and I'm waiting to go in and measure the space before I buy anything.
    Huh?? the floorplan was gotten at the showflat when I bought the unit, along with the brochure. It contains all the floorplans for every unit.

Hey, I'm getting quote from edgeline too....

Hey, I'm getting quote from edgeline too....
    I went to 3 other ID, and I found Edgeline most professional, and most imptly a lot of initiative in proposing solutions instead of us telling them what to do.

Huh?? the floorplan was gotten at the showflat when I bought the unit, along with the brochure. It contains all the floorplans for every unit.
    But that one doesn't have any dimensions :P

But that one doesn't have any dimensions :P
    if you bring to any id, they can magnify the layout to the scale of 1cm to 1m. I asked for extra copy of it.

I went to 3 other ID, and I found Edgeline most professional, and most imptly a lot of initiative in proposing solutions instead of us telling them what to do.
    My last home reno was done by edgeline (previously known as richhome), good quality & service, that's why we are using them again.

Anyone with any update so far ?

Has anyone been informed to receive their keys for their units ?

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Anyone with any update so far ?

Has anyone been informed to receive their keys for their units ?
    Still can't book an appointment on the website, still waiting. If nothing heard by Friday, I'll call them up to ask if they received my payments.

Still can't book an appointment on the website, still waiting. If nothing heard by Friday, I'll call them up to ask if they received my payments.
    just received fax today, dropping by lawyer office to pass them cashier's order tomorrow. But still must wait for bank to clear the TOP payment before ontop of the maintenance and survey fees, before can start making appt.

Hmm.. i havent received any letter yet...

Dun worry.. u're not d only one

beside the maintenance and survey fees, it depends on when your lawyer has asked your bank to make the TOP payment. I understand the standard is 5 working days.

beside the maintenance and survey fees, it depends on when your lawyer has asked your bank to make the TOP payment. I understand the standard is 5 working days.
    So, likely to collect keys mid of next week ... check & rectify defects, takes about 2 weeks++ (i think so) .... don't think that we can move in before CNY

So, likely to collect keys mid of next week ... check & rectify defects, takes about 2 weeks++ (i think so) .... don't think that we can move in before CNY
    Got my keys this morning. Not too sure what defects to look out for, the place looks new to me!

Excitedly, wife and I went shopping at Furniture Mall, but didn't manage to find anything. Haha...

Probably going back next few days to visualise some more how we want the place done up. Budget is tight though with teh crisis.... sigh.

Got my keys this morning. Not too sure what defects to look out for, the place looks new to me!

Excitedly, wife and I went shopping at Furniture Mall, but didn't manage to find anything. Haha...

Probably going back next few days to visualise some more how we want the place done up. Budget is tight though with teh crisis.... sigh.
    congrats!!

Nice to hear, since you just mentioned a few days ago that you were not able to book an appt. Does the 3 working days rule apply?

Also, thought I read somewhere that they are not open for collection on sat ?? this is good news for some of us who are anxious.

congras ! we hope to get our keys soon too. We got furniture waiting to be delivered...

BTW, did you manage to see if they provide false ceiling for the bedrooms? Thanks.

BTW, did you manage to see if they provide false ceiling for the bedrooms? Thanks.
    These are some photos that i took...enjoy !!!

These are some photos that i took...enjoy !!!
    No false ceiling for all bedrooms. Actually i took some pics, but could not attach....sori...

Default rent

A lot of expats moving away from the CBD so it might be easier to rent out the units here.

No false ceiling for all bedrooms. Actually i took some pics, but could not attach....sori...
    sent you a pm

congrats!!

Nice to hear, since you just mentioned a few days ago that you were not able to book an appt. Does the 3 working days rule apply?

Also, thought I read somewhere that they are not open for collection on sat ?? this is good news for some of us who are anxious.
    \

Actually, i think they were waiting for the bank payments. My lawyer called me to tell me i could make an appointment, but we had actually already called up the number on the e-appt website the previous day. (talk about good timing!)

My wife called them and the lady on the phone said that they had received our payments but it just wasnt processed yet, so she proceeded to register us for Sat morning.

The staff walked us through the all the admin details then they bring u upstais to show u the lock and the a/c, etc.

No false ceilings in any of the rooms.

Bought our furniture today! :P

Any of you guys know if our bathroom water heater is electric or gas supplied ?

Due to the high electric bills hike recently, i figure it will be best if our water heater is using gas heater instead of electric.

So far any of your guys got your keys other than Dopcombo ?

Since most of us will be staying in the same community, i wonder if we should have our own forum for residents of The Infiniti, so that we can share info and discuss any issues in regards to our home before and after we have moved in. Such as complaints, share lobangs, mass orders for stuff to be delivered to the same place.. etc.

What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Any of you guys know if our bathroom water heater is electric or gas supplied ?

Due to the high electric bills hike recently, i figure it will be best if our water heater is using gas heater instead of electric.

So far any of your guys got your keys other than Dopcombo ?

Since most of us will be staying in the same community, i wonder if we should have our own forum for residents of The Infiniti, so that we can share info and discuss any issues in regards to our home before and after we have moved in. Such as complaints, share lobangs, mass orders for stuff to be delivered to the same place.. etc.

What do you think ?
    booked appt to collect keys on fri
    Any tip on what to look out for?
    I was advised to try out all the appliances supplied to make sure they work.

I will certainly be keen to join the forum if there is one.

booked appt to collect keys on fri
    Any tip on what to look out for?
    I was advised to try out all the appliances supplied to make sure they work.

I will certainly be keen to join the forum if there is one.
    Congras ! Mine will probably be only next week.

Hope everything is ok. For me i will probably look at the mounting bolts for the sinks in the bathrooms, make sure that its not corroded. HDB apartments always have this problem. And maybe check if the water heater is working, its just occur to me, is there running water already ? Otherwise how we test the flushing and shower heads ? And do we have electricity already ? Otherwise how to check if the stove hover or oven is working ?

Probably check all the tiles make sure there is no hollow sound when knocking (will probably take up a whole day checking all the tiles). Then check that the doors are all aligned straight when closed. No scratches on all the doors, windows and walls. And check all the things that are suppose to be fitted are there.

I think you should have a floor plan booklet that the last 3 pages will show wat are the items are supposed to be present in your units. Can use that as a guide.

Other than that i got no idea liao.. i am new too..