Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Why Dec? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Earliest December lah.
    why leh? you got inside new is it?

Default ID work to be done b4 move in

Anyone knows besides false ceiling and lighting, what else ID work need to be done b4 move in? Seems like all the rests can buy from market no need to involve ID contractor...
    I want to move in asap, but only doing ceiling and lighting won't be able to attract ID contractor?

Quote Originally Posted by eton
    Anyone knows besides false ceiling and lighting, what else ID work need to be done b4 move in? Seems like all the rests can buy from market no need to involve ID contractor...
    I want to move in asap, but only doing ceiling and lighting won't be able to attract ID contractor?
    False ceiling and lightings are the main items, and any other carpentry works that you wish for them to do, such as TV console and feature walls.
    You may also want to at least cover the bay windows with some wood tops if not cushions.

I think getting ID should not be a problem, just tell them your reqms, and budget, they will work out the quote accodlingly.

Smile Re: Rental Yield

Hey guys,

Can i just check what is the rental like for Infiniti? I know its going to TOP either Nov or Dec according to the previous threads, so just keen to find out what will the rental be like? Thanks for helping! Cheers!

Unregistered1800 Guest

you should be looking at around 3-3.5K for 3BR

Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar
    Hey guys,

Can i just check what is the rental like for Infiniti? I know its going to TOP either Nov or Dec according to the previous threads, so just keen to find out what will the rental be like? Thanks for helping! Cheers!

dcool Guest

Actually me and my wife walked into the condo 2 weeks back (dun ask me how i did it), so far the pools and the greenery stuff is done. The playground are also completed. The lifts are still in a mess, and the security gates to the lifts still need to touch up. The grass are recently planted so still quite bare and green. I didnt get to see the car park bc we were so concentrated on looking for our unit

We saw our unit, its completed and locked so cant go in and see. But so far everything looks ok inside.

Basically its left with cleaning up the mess and clearing the garbage with some street lamps to be installed. The tennis court looks great and so are the pools.

Street noise is not at bad as what i expected. I think will noise reduction will improve much more once the low trees which they planted along the aye fence grows taller and block it out. Street noise is almost absent for units facing away from AYE.

The view of Bontannia from my unit was much further than i anticipated which is a good thing. I was worried that units from Bontannia will be stone's throw away from mine. Then i would have to give up my habit of walking around my apartment with nothing on. haha..

We noticed that the patio for the 3 bdroom units are huge ! Sort of regret not getting them earlier.

Late Nov or early Dec seem possible to TOP, but dun quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Actually me and my wife walked into the condo 2 weeks back (dun ask me how i did it), so far the pools and the greenery stuff is done. The playground are also completed. The lifts are still in a mess, and the security gates to the lifts still need to touch up. The grass are recently planted so still quite bare and green. I didnt get to see the car park bc we were so concentrated on looking for our unit

We saw our unit, its completed and locked so cant go in and see. But so far everything looks ok inside.

Basically its left with cleaning up the mess and clearing the garbage with some street lamps to be installed. The tennis court looks great and so are the pools.

Street noise is not at bad as what i expected. I think will noise reduction will improve much more once the low trees which they planted along the aye fence grows taller and block it out. Street noise is almost absent for units facing away from AYE.

The view of Bontannia from my unit was much further than i anticipated which is a good thing. I was worried that units from Bontannia will be stone's throw away from mine. Then i would have to give up my habit of walking around my apartment with nothing on. haha..

We noticed that the patio for the 3 bdroom units are huge ! Sort of regret not getting them earlier.

Late Nov or early Dec seem possible to TOP, but dun quote me.
    And that was 2 weeks ago... sounds promising

Unregistered010 Guest

Based on my own experience with other projects, I believe key collection is likely to be mid-Feb. The reaso is that this year's chinese new year will be in Jan and developer generally want to avoid giving out key shortly before chinese new year as many workers and they need to have full staffs around to deal with a search in workload once keys are issued.

Quote Originally Posted by ht

KarenQ Guest

Default Noise Noise Noise

I was there this evening and the noise is terrible! You guys got to be joking saying that there isnt too much noise. And I havent even started on the dust and dirt.

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KarenQ
    I was there this evening and the noise is terrible! You guys got to be joking saying that there isnt too much noise. And I havent even started on the dust and dirt.
    Maybe i need to have my ears checked...

So you planning to sell your unit? Since you cant stand the noise, i am sure it will affect the selling price of your unit. Let me know if yours is a 3 bdrm ground unit with with a huge patio. Thanks.

Noiseproblem Guest

I guess you got it right. For this project, ground floor unit is the way to go. It has the best chance to beat the noise and dust coming from AYE.
    A friend of mine is also thinking about selling his unit on the 6th fl and get a ground floor unit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Maybe i need to have my ears checked...

So you planning to sell your unit? Since you cant stand the noise, i am sure it will affect the selling price of your unit. Let me know if yours is a 3 bdrm ground unit with with a huge patio. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered010
    Based on my own experience with other projects, I believe key collection is likely to be mid-Feb. The reaso is that this year's chinese new year will be in Jan and developer generally want to avoid giving out key shortly before chinese new year as many workers and they need to have full staffs around to deal with a search in workload once keys are issued.
    what about that letter that tells us that the TOP is likely to be Q4 this year?

asking prices for infinti have tumbled to 630-650 psf.. it's getting close to the sweet spot of around 550 for this development!

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    asking prices for infinti have tumbled to 630-650 psf.. it's getting close to the sweet spot of around 550 for this development!
    I wouldn't disagree that the prices of Infiniti, or for that matter any condo, will be fall under the current climate, which will probably persist for another 1-2 years. Let's get real...look at The Sail...

For now, it's time to look forward to the TOP and moving in... I am very certain at the price that most bought infiniti for, when the property market recover again, there will be more potential for gain than loss, if some of us decide to let go

Can somebody clarify the diff between TOP and keys collection? how much later can the latter be after TOP?
    Thanks.

Unregistered010 Guest

TOP is the permit that developer would need to commence the process of issuing key. Normally developer will start the process of informing buyers for key collection about one month after TOP is obtained.
    It normally takes about a month to complete the key collection process for the whole project. However, if the TOP is still not yet obtained until now, it is not likely the key issuing process can start this year becuase of the CNY is just around the corner and many chinese workers will need to go home for the holiday.

I wouldn't disagree that the prices of Infiniti, or for that matter any condo, will be fall under the current climate, which will probably persist for another 1-2 years. Let's get real...look at The Sail...

For now, it's time to look forward to the TOP and moving in... I am very certain at the price that most bought infiniti for, when the property market recover again, there will be more potential for gain than loss, if some of us decide to let go

Can somebody clarify the diff between TOP and keys collection? how much later can the latter be after TOP?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered010
    TOP is the permit that developer would need to commence the process of issuing key. Normally developer will start the process of informing buyers for key collection about one month after TOP is obtained.
    It normally takes about a month to complete the key collection process for the whole project. However, if the TOP is still not yet obtained until now, it is not likely the key issuing process can start this year becuase of the CNY is just around the corner and many chinese workers will need to go home for the holiday.
    Thanks for the clarification. If that's the case, then I agree may be move in before CNY may be tough.

Though I remember somebody did share his response from centrepoint in that they are trying TOP this quarter to facilitate moving in before CNY.

dcool Guest

Thanks for the clarification. If that's the case, then I agree may be move in before CNY may be tough.

Though I remember somebody did share his response from centrepoint in that they are trying TOP this quarter to facilitate moving in before CNY.
    CNY is on the 26 and 27 Jan 2009 so i think its quite impossible to move it before that. But lets see how it goes, so far i have only received letter from my lawyers indicating that the developer is most like to TOP in this quarter. But i believe that will also be doing by batches and units. I doubt they will TOP all the units at one go. I think only end of Nov or Dec then we will receive another letter indicating the schedule of TOP for various units.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    Ha ha!
    This FH project in West Coast will be selling below the price of 99LH Livia in Pasir Ris.
    In fact, it will be selling below the price of HDB flat.
    Eventually, it will be given away for free.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646

What? Guest

Ha ha!
    This FH project in West Coast will be selling below the price of 99LH Livia in Pasir Ris.
    The Infiniti has the same price as a HDB flat?
    What kind of HDB flat? 4-room? 5-room? Executive?
    HDB flat in which area?

You have to be more specific.
    A 5-room flat costs more than a 4-room flat.
    A flat in Woodlands is priced differently from a flat in Queenstown.

Ha ha!
    I can sense the frustration in you....

Must be tough...

Will not be mad at you... just dont' come back to this thread

Bye Bye !!

I can sense the frustration in you....

Must be tough...

Will not be mad at you... just dont' come back to this thread

Bye Bye !!
    the best way to deal with a forum troll is to ignore it.

anyway i wanted to sneak in yesterday evening by the side gate nearest to the canal but they put a guard there now! there wasn't one a while back and the gate wasnt always locked properly :P

actually if that gate isnt fixed when we move in, might want to suggest they fix it... cos security issue.

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    the best way to deal with a forum troll is to ignore it.

anyway i wanted to sneak in yesterday evening by the side gate nearest to the canal but they put a guard there now! there wasn't one a while back and the gate wasnt always locked properly :P

actually if that gate isnt fixed when we move in, might want to suggest they fix it... cos security issue.

Yeah, it didnt used to have a guard there. And the gate was open for the workers to walk in and out during their off days. I am sure they will clear all these securities issue before they release the TOP. But not sure abt this.. if not you can try to bride your way in with kopi and snacks just to let you go in to have a look. haha..

Jam Guest

Thumbs up

Went there just now and talked to the securtiy guard. He mentioned that their work will complete by end of this month and they will be moving on to another site by Dec 1.

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jam
    Went there just now and talked to the securtiy guard. He mentioned that their work will complete by end of this month and they will be moving on to another site by Dec 1.
    Thats like straight out from the hors..... erm.. security's mouth ! That means TOP in Dec is highly possible. Just hope it wouldnt clash with my overseas holiday in 2nd week of Dec.

Thanks for the update !

doppp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jam
    wait does this mean the guards will be gone by dec 1? :P

xx Guest

Default TOP

Seems that TOP is granted from BCA

A1182-00012-2004-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 06/11/2008 17:03:36

CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING ONE BLOCK OF 12-STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 315 UNITS) WITH ONE BASEMENT CARPARK AND OTHER ANCILLARY FACILITIES ON LOT 3385K MK05 AT 39A TO 39H WEST COAST PARK - THE INFINITI

ASP Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xx

CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING ONE BLOCK OF 12-STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 315 UNITS) WITH ONE BASEMENT CARPARK AND OTHER ANCILLARY FACILITIES ON LOT 3385K MK05 AT 39A TO 39H WEST COAST PARK - THE INFINITI
    Great news!!! How did you get this information?

Curious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xx

Can somebody explain the language? Thanks!

dop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Can somebody explain the language? Thanks!
    It means application to TOP was approved by BCA already.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/S...0012-2004-BP01

See that link. They applied Nov 1, approval Nov 6.

Good news!

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dop
    It means application to TOP was approved by BCA already.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/S...0012-2004-BP01

See that link. They applied Nov 1, approval Nov 6.

Good news!
    Wow! Finally, after such a long wait!