Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

goondus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ert
    keep looking.. if u find a unit that you feel is destined to be your home, and you can afford it, just buy lor. Of course market is softening so there is no rush , just take your time. however, take note the psf varies not just on market condition, but also on the condition of the unit, whehter it is a choice unit , etc. For eg, u see a great unit (unblock view, great view, hi floor, hi ceiling, good layout, good facing etc) at 750psf.. ok. so u say wait, then it's sold to someone else. finally u wait until next year, really prices have tumbled, and u find another unit at 600psf.. but it is not a choice unit.. low floor, badly kept, blocked view, facing no good etc). sometimes not only the absolute psf or price is important, it's a feeling when u buy. hope this helps.
    Next year will be 400psf, those who buy at 750psf are stupid idiots.

desmond song Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goondus
    Next year will be 400psf, those who buy at 750psf are stupid idiots.
    If you've got knowledge, I think all sporean are idioits. Then you should go run for President election. I think u better do some homework, before you even gave this kinda of cmments.

750 psf for west coast is definitely not expensive, considering the fact that developers have got plans to develop this area up and also with the government plan to change the image of jurong east which will definitely gives a big booster for west coast area. Hence, pls study into all these true facts before you made any judgement.

We emailed the developer and they told us that without prejudicing the stated TOP date, the most likely date for TOP will be Q4 this year subject to construction.

So, if u take away the legal and operational caveats, most likely we'll get the keys soon

I popped by yesterday to take a look at the site. The wardrobes in the rooms are already done up, and most of the construction looks done. Even the guard house has been built!

Really looking forward to moving in now.

Default TOP soon

Alrite!!

Will be waiting for flippers to sell soon......

Looking for a place there!

L4P2L

Unregistered The infiniti Guest

Default Good investment?

Hi all,

I'm interested to get a unit for investment.

Anybody has got any idea on how much is the likely rental of a 3RM unit (1270sq) be?

For investment purposes, you think it's better to get a 2RM unit or a 3RM unit?

Thanks in advance.

family type Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered The infiniti
    Hi all,

I'm interested to get a unit for investment.

Anybody has got any idea on how much is the likely rental of a 3RM unit (1270sq) be?

For investment purposes, you think it's better to get a 2RM unit or a 3RM unit?

Thanks in advance.

This is a family-oriented place. So I suppose 3 bedroom will be more marketable. Can't imagine any trendy young couple wanting to live here.

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    We emailed the developer and they told us that without prejudicing the stated TOP date, the most likely date for TOP will be Q4 this year subject to construction.

So, if u take away the legal and operational caveats, most likely we'll get the keys soon

I popped by yesterday to take a look at the site. The wardrobes in the rooms are already done up, and most of the construction looks done. Even the guard house has been built!

Really looking forward to moving in now.
    really ? that's excellent news !!

looking forward to it

hi
    looking for a 3bdrm unit in the infiniti. Any seller please email to [email protected]
    thanks

Default Looking looking!!!!!

Hi All

Wats a good price (psf) to transact for a 3+1/4 bedder......

Me now seriously looking at Infiniti and Monterey Park!! Notice some in the papers on Fri and Sat quoting 648 to 740......

Me with budget of around 850-900K (lesser better cos got to take loan), me - hdb upgrader buying for settlement not investment.

Any more updates for TOP, any successful flippers out there care 2 share?

Thks!

L4P2L

dcool Guest

Does anyone know how many car park are available for the residents and visitors for the infiniti? A few of my frds new condos seem to have insufficient parking lots to even cater to their own residents.

I have purchased a unit at prelaunch, and it occur to me to check on the number of parking lots at that time until lately my frds complaint to me abt not having enough parking lots in his condo.

Passed by afew times lately, it's really a joy to watch as they finish the final stages of the construction, I think end 08 quite likely

joey Guest

Which one to buy? Botannia, Infiniti or Carabelle? Each one how much psf?

West123 Guest

Crazy!!! Buy now will die soon...... think carefully b4 u commit......

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joey
    Which one to buy? Botannia, Infiniti or Carabelle? Each one how much psf?
    Quote Originally Posted by West123
    Crazy!!! Buy now will die soon...... think carefully b4 u commit......
    If you don't buy, West123 will die and you can buy him a coffin.

He just want you to buy him a coffin lah. ASAP please. He needs it soon.

carpark Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Does anyone know how many car park are available for the residents and visitors for the infiniti? A few of my frds new condos seem to have insufficient parking lots to even cater to their own residents.

I have purchased a unit at prelaunch, and it occur to me to check on the number of parking lots at that time until lately my frds complaint to me abt not having enough parking lots in his condo.
    No one dare to reply you as i belive is not enough for visitors. Many of the new condo now did not cater for visitors. My friend stay at Treasure Place is having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by carpark
    No one dare to reply you as i belive is not enough for visitors. Many of the new condo now did not cater for visitors. My friend stay at Treasure Place is having the same problem.
    Actually, no one reply him probably because the show room was so long ago. I remember asking the agent this question but I've forgotten what the answer is. Don't presume to speak on our behalf.

I think the answer was that at least one lot was catered for each unit, and since some units won't drive and some will have 2/3 cars, this probably balances out.

Having stayed in several large condo projects, I can tell you parking is usually not a problem in the big projects. On the other hand, "your friend's" Treasure Place is a small project with only 50+ units.

jaloh Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    Actually, no one reply him probably because the show room was so long ago. I remember asking the agent this question but I've forgotten what the answer is. Don't presume to speak on our behalf.

I think the answer was that at least one lot was catered for each unit, and since some units won't drive and some will have 2/3 cars, this probably balances out.

Having stayed in several large condo projects, I can tell you parking is usually not a problem in the big projects. On the other hand, "your friend's" Treasure Place is a small project with only 50+ units.
    yes.. i remember asking and confirm that its one lot per household. Any additional request for lots are subject to availability and approval. There will be a reasonabe amount of visitors lots. If insufficient,.. the visitors can also park outside along the roads of the private residential estate and walk in since there are no double yellow lines.

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    If you don't buy, West123 will die and you can buy him a coffin.

He just want you to buy him a coffin lah. ASAP please. He needs it soon.
    Oh! West123 is dying soon.
    No wonder he keep mentioning the word "die".

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carpark
    Hi Guys,

Here is what i got from their Marketing Manager after i emailed them abt the number of parking lots.

"The development has 330 carpark lots. At this moment, we have not allocate the specific no. of carpark lots for the visitors.

Without prejudice to the contracted TOP date in our S&P, i.e.30 June 2009, we are targetting to obtain TOP for the project by end of the year or early next year.

Hope the above clarify. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further queries.

Many thanks
    Katherine Kwok
    Marketing Manager
    Frasers Centrepoint Limited
    Tel: +65 6276 4882 DID: +65 6277 2640 Fax: +65 6275 7732"

I guess 330 parking lots versus 315 units is not that bad. I think it much better than some of the other projects that my frds are staying in. I am glad i bought this project. Really looking forward to its completion..

Unregistered1 Guest

Agree wif west123, property mkt is really soft now, so is better to think carefully before buying huge ticket items (like property). If this continue, Infiniti may reach 500psf.

Hi Guys,

Here is what i got from their Marketing Manager after i emailed them abt the number of parking lots.

"The development has 330 carpark lots. At this moment, we have not allocate the specific no. of carpark lots for the visitors.

Without prejudice to the contracted TOP date in our S&P, i.e.30 June 2009, we are targetting to obtain TOP for the project by end of the year or early next year.

Hope the above clarify. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further queries.

Many thanks
    Katherine Kwok
    Marketing Manager

I guess 330 parking lots versus 315 units is not that bad. I think it much better than some of the other projects that my frds are staying in. I am glad i bought this project. Really looking forward to its completion..
    Thanks Dcool for sharing the info.
    Nice to get some official statement on the expected TOP date.

Ng Guest

Can I know what email address did you send to?
    I am interested in buying a 2 bedroom unit for my own stay and I need to clarify some questions with the developer. I sent an email to [email protected] but no reply so far.

Anyway, it helps if anybody can provide the answers.

1) Is the unit (2 bedroom) able to support an Induction Hob? This will require an 30amp Plug as stated in the product catalogue.

2) I understand that there will be a total of 330 parking lots in the development. The allocation should be 1 per unit? If I do not require a parking lot, is there an arrangement to “sell” my allotment so that there can be a rebate in the monthly maintenance fees?

3) What is(are) the brand(s) of the fittings used for the development? For example, the sanitary fittings, appliances etc.

4) What is the brand of the Air Conditioning? How many blowers are there in the Living/Dining Room?

Thanks!!

Hi Guys,

Many thanks
    Katherine Kwok
    Marketing Manager

1 Most new developments can support 30amp.

2 Leasing a carpark lot is not common. But u probably can lease to yr neighbours for a nominal fee. Dun think the developer will handle this cos 1 yr after TOP, the residents will take over the management anyway.

4 2bedder should have 4 blowers and two compressors (two in living/dining and one each in bedroom). You might want to go onsite and look at the brand though..

Ng Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    4 2bedder should have 4 blowers and two compressors (two in living/dining and one each in bedroom). You might want to go onsite and look at the brand though..
    Hi, I actually went down to take a look during Saturday. From the outside, I cannot tell the brands.

Also, I was hoping to listen to the AYE noise from the guard house but what I can hear is only the noise of the construction. It also seems that some of the units are quite close to Carabelle.

Wonder if anyone can post some of the pics that they took of the showflat cos I did not visit the showflat last time round.

Unregistered1 Guest

I am looking for a property in West for own stay too...but the economy is looking real bad now so I think i better hold on to my cash and hopefully someone can sell me at a good price :P

Btw, just checked URA caveats lodged there is one unit selling at just 453 psf for 1313!!

If anyone else intend to sell at reasonable price pls contact me!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    I am looking for a property in West for own stay too...but the economy is looking real bad now so I think i better hold on to my cash and hopefully someone can sell me at a good price :P

Btw, just checked URA caveats lodged there is one unit selling at just 453 psf for 1313!!

If anyone else intend to sell at reasonable price pls contact me!
    453psf is his original buying price from the developer years ago.

jaloh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    453psf is his original buying price from the developer years ago.
    It was at least 550 onwards and i bought during the pre launch.

Infiniti ex-owner Guest

I am the ex-owner of that unit.

I sold it for 650 psf. There was an error in the caveat lodged. This happens sometimes. BTW the price reflected in caveat is not my purchase price. It's just an error.

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ng
    Can I know what email address did you send to?
    I am interested in buying a 2 bedroom unit for my own stay and I need to clarify some questions with the developer. I sent an email to [email protected] but no reply so far.

Anyway, it helps if anybody can provide the answers.

1) Is the unit (2 bedroom) able to support an Induction Hob? This will require an 30amp Plug as stated in the product catalogue.

2) I understand that there will be a total of 330 parking lots in the development. The allocation should be 1 per unit? If I do not require a parking lot, is there an arrangement to “sell” my allotment so that there can be a rebate in the monthly maintenance fees?

3) What is(are) the brand(s) of the fittings used for the development? For example, the sanitary fittings, appliances etc.

4) What is the brand of the Air Conditioning? How many blowers are there in the Living/Dining Room?

Thanks!!
    You may email Katherine at her email add : [email protected]

Do post her replies here to your queries once you have them.

Thanks

URA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti ex-owner
    I am the ex-owner of that unit.

I sold it for 650 psf. There was an error in the caveat lodged. This happens sometimes. BTW the price reflected in caveat is not my purchase price. It's just an error.
    Thanks for the clarification.