Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes, u could be right with yr debate. I am not saying Infiniti is no lexus, I am saying the lexus is made in thailand, ie. not made in Japan. Should infiniti be located further aways from the highway, I've no qualms about the location. You should know the most important factor when purchasing a property is LOCATION. I am sorry but still cannot say Infiniti is well located. Its just too near AYE. And for you guys who are not aware, AYE is jam packed every morning and evening. The vast amount of smoke and dust generated will probably piss alot of Infiniti owners. This is the fact.

To each his own. I think people should also be informed that opposite Infiniti , on the other side of AYE there are rows of landed houses just next to highway & closer than Infiniti to the highway because the set-back requirements is not as stringent as a 12 storey building. For your information the set-back is 35 metres for 12 storey building & only 12 metres for landed.

My point is that those people living closer than Infiniti to the highway have not suffered any severe health hazards for many years otherwise everyone would have known already.

Also there are many residential buildings that are located next to highways & major roads. The condos facing the sea & next to ECP are examples. Yet nobody seems to care that they are living next to a major highway & are happily forking out in excess of $1500 psf for some of them. Are they all stupid or maybe they are aware that the air quality is not at hazardous levels & within the health authority guidelines.

Unregistered Guest

To each his own. I think people should also be informed that opposite Infiniti , on the other side of AYE there are rows of landed houses just next to highway & closer than Infiniti to the highway because the set-back requirements is not as stringent as a 12 storey building. For your information the set-back is 35 metres for 12 storey building & only 12 metres for landed.

My point is that those people living closer than Infiniti to the highway have not suffered any severe health hazards for many years otherwise everyone would have known already.

Also there are many residential buildings that are located next to highways & major roads. The condos facing the sea & next to ECP are examples. Yet nobody seems to care that they are living next to a major highway & are happily forking out in excess of $1500 psf for some of them. Are they all stupid or maybe they are aware that the air quality is not at hazardous levels & within the health authority guidelines.
    Your argument above is rather vague. You have acknowledged that Infiniti is situated next to a major highway, ie AYE and if you can get data from LTA, you will probably be very worried cos the traffic volume along AYE have increased substantially. This will be a major issue to the folks staying at Infiniti cos there will be major pollution and noise issues.

Unregistered Guest

Your argument above is rather vague. You have acknowledged that Infiniti is situated next to a major highway, ie AYE and if you can get data from LTA, you will probably be very worried cos the traffic volume along AYE have increased substantially. This will be a major issue to the folks staying at Infiniti cos there will be major pollution and noise issues.
    Areas at and around Orchard road also get heavy traffic and how come folks are willing to pay 4000psf for it? Pollution in Singapore is very tame in no matter where you live if you compare the situation in majpr cities such as Hong Kong, New York, London or Tokyo.

Unregistered Guest

Areas at and around Orchard road also get heavy traffic and how come folks are willing to pay 4000psf for it? Pollution in Singapore is very tame in no matter where you live if you compare the situation in majpr cities such as Hong Kong, New York, London or Tokyo.
    You don't get it, Orchard traffic got alot of ferrari, BMWs, Porche, Lambogini, - expensive cars less pollution mah. Just like rich man fart, smell also good mah. AYE got alot of pickups, prime movers, big lorries - of course smoke coming out from them are polluted mah.

Dear previous poster,

You seem to delight in pointing out that we have bought an apartment, that is , in your opinion, a bad one, primarily due to the traffic and pollution.
    We have raised a few counter arguments, and also acknowledged your points, yet you persist in making the same point. I'm assuming this is the same person.

We are not saying you are wrong, but you seem to keep on wanting to "win". You also seem reluctant to accept that we do agree with you to a certain extent, but we have gone on to buy the apartment because we also see the good in the place, e.g. near to Pei Hua, good psf for freehold, potential for west coast, etc.

So fine, you "win". Can we talk about something else now?

Especially, with the new JE developments, I am quite excited to hear what analysts and experts have to say about how this will affect our property. I can't help but think the property will be positively affected. Perhaps with the new Clementi Hub, and the JE developments, the west might really be where the new "hub" is. Comments, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    Dear previous poster,

You seem to delight in pointing out that we have bought an apartment, that is , in your opinion, a bad one, primarily due to the traffic and pollution.
    We have raised a few counter arguments, and also acknowledged your points, yet you persist in making the same point. I'm assuming this is the same person.

We are not saying you are wrong, but you seem to keep on wanting to "win". You also seem reluctant to accept that we do agree with you to a certain extent, but we have gone on to buy the apartment because we also see the good in the place, e.g. near to Pei Hua, good psf for freehold, potential for west coast, etc.

Especially, with the new JE developments, I am quite excited to hear what analysts and experts have to say about how this will affect our property. I can't help but think the property will be positively affected. Perhaps with the new Clementi Hub, and the JE developments, the west might really be where the new "hub" is. Comments, anyone?
    I have to say the poster you mentioned is not discerning enough.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 09-04-08 at 19:21.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I have to say the poster you mentioned is not discerning enough.
    am i right to say that this condo belt, carabelle, botania, infinity, mp and others around the region is sitting in between 2 future business districts, the alexander road one and the JE one?

am i right to say that this condo belt, carabelle, botania, infinity, mp and others around the region is sitting in between 2 future business districts, the alexander road one and the JE one?
    Yes, you are correct.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Yes, you are correct.
    I am no property guru but that already sounds pretty exciting to me.....

Unregistered Guest

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Yes . Direct line to JE is 3.5kms , to One North is 4 kms & to Alexander is 6.5kms. Also there's a direct bus to Clementi Mrt station , 4 bus-stops away . So the hubs are a short ride away by Mrt.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Dear previous poster,

Bro, property market is on the downhill, you should know where yr prices gonna head!!! High end condos are coming right now and will filter down to mass market in 3-6 months time. For those who buy on DP, run before its too late. Prices will correct back to 500psf levels. Even the "HUB" is next to yr property will not save you from the downfall.

Unregistered Guest

Default RE: HDB And Private Property Prices Up In Q1 Flash Estimates

Bro, property market is on the downhill, you should know where yr prices gonna head!!! High end condos are coming right now and will filter down to mass market in 3-6 months time. For those who buy on DP, run before its too late. Prices will correct back to 500psf levels. Even the "HUB" is next to yr property will not save you from the downfall.
    Sorry! My mistake!
    High-end condos prices went up 4.4% in Q1 2008 - not coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by CNA

HDB And Private Property Prices Up In Q1 Flash Estimate
    Channel NewsAsia
    Tuesday, 1 April 2008, 1345 hrs

Private residential property prices in Singapore rose 4.2% in the first quarter this year, according to the latest preliminary estimates from the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

The pace was slower than the 6.8% clip recorded in the fourth quarter of last year.

On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the biggest rise in property prices for non-landed properties came from outside central region - up 4.8% in the January-March quarter compared with the October-December period.

Properties in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, as well as the downtown area and Sentosa, rose 4.4% on quarter.

Prices in the rest of the central region increased 3.9% in the first quarter from the previous three months.

The preliminary estimates were based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first 10 weeks of the quarter, as well as the number of new units sold.

Meantime, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) said prices of HDB resale flats rose 3.4% in the January to March period over the previous three months. This was lower than the 5.7% increase in the fourth quarter.

Both the URA and HDB will release final figures at the end of April.

The URA said that as at 4th Quarter 2007, there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011.

There are also some 38,300 units that have yet to be put on sale by developers.

As for the supply of government flats, the HDB said it had made available in the first quarter of this year some 1,100 new flats in two Build-To-Order (BTO) projects in Punggol and Yishun.

It said that depending on demand, there could be another 5,000 new BTO flats in towns such as Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang.

The total planned BTO supply of 6,100 new flats for January till September 2008 will surpass the annual BTO flat supply in 2007 and 2006.

This new supply of flats will be in addition to those offered under Balloting Exercises for surplus replacement SERS and other flats, as well as the planned release of three Design-and-Build sites in Simei, Toa Payoh and Bedok with some 1,500 flats in the first half of 2008.

Unregistered Guest

What's DP?

What's DP?
    Deferred Payment, Bro.

My personal take is that even if there is a short-term correction due to poor sentiments, west coats projects, especially FH, will still be able to realise its true potential in the long run.
    So, if you can hold, even if 500psf is to happen, it's temporary, and the true value of the the projects will return if you can afford to wait.
    For example, think 10years from now, 2018, with all the planned developments maturing, you think a condo in the west coast areas will be worth 500psf only, I dun think so.
    I am ready for the long haul, so let's just wait and see lor

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    Deferred Payment, Bro.

My personal take is that even if there is a short-term correction due to poor sentiments, west coats projects, especially FH, will still be able to realise its true potential in the long run.
    So, if you can hold, even if 500psf is to happen, it's temporary, and the true value of the the projects will return if you can afford to wait.
    For example, think 10years from now, 2018, with all the planned developments maturing, you think a condo in the west coast areas will be worth 500psf only, I dun think so.
    I am ready for the long haul, so let's just wait and see lor
    Wa, u so selfish, only say FH can tahan the onslaught. U think those 99 years will drop like no tomorrow meh. I tell you 10 years down the road, probably Infiniti will be tear down due to highway diversion or highway extension. FH does'nt mean is forever. It can happen someday.

Wa, u so selfish, only say FH can tahan the onslaught. U think those 99 years will drop like no tomorrow meh. I tell you 10 years down the road, probably Infiniti will be tear down due to highway diversion or highway extension. FH does'nt mean is forever. It can happen someday.
    Wow, hope you are not from SLA. Happy happy tear down condo!!

I did not say LH cannot tahan, I just say FH can tahan well.

Dun be so simple-minded la, why do you think in general FH is preferred over LH, if not for the fact that it can hold value better, everything else being the same.

If you dun like FH, then go buy LH lor, nobody will stop you one.

Unregistered Guest

I am sure the owners will be happy to sell it to the government for highway expansions. the government pays top dollars.

Unregistered Guest

Dun be so simple-minded la, why do you think in general FH is preferred over LH, if not for the fact that it can hold value better, everything else being the same.

Ht, you go and die loh, your cock location only idiots like you will buy. After buy scared cannot sell, so come here and hype up your cock condo. Nobody will be con by you loh.

Unregistered Guest

aiyo HT, you misunderstood me lah. Of course FH is always preferred ma, who don't want to have FH over LH. But what I am trying to tell you when come to the crunch, they don't care whether its FH or LH.

Unregistered Guest

I am sure the owners will be happy to sell it to the government for highway expansions. the government pays top dollars.
    Hello bro, u forgot the Paya Lebar fiesco ah!!!!

Unregistered Guest

bottomline is that infiniti is shit.

Unregistered Guest

bottomline is that infiniti is shit.
    but better than cheap shemale like you, which let people jerk shit on you

why everyone say this project is too near to the expressway?? many conds along ECP also near what. this is NOT the nearest, in my opinion.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    why everyone say this project is too near to the expressway?? many conds along ECP also near what. this is NOT the nearest, in my opinion.
    Like those Meyer Road condos along ECP?

Ht, you go and die loh, your cock location only idiots like you will buy. After buy scared cannot sell, so come here and hype up your cock condo. Nobody will be con by you loh.
    I think it's pretty clear to the readers here who is the idiot here and who is the one who is scared....

It's ok, I am not offended, you have a good weekend, ok?

I think it's pretty clear to the readers here who is the idiot here and who is the one who is scared....

It's ok, I am not offended, you have a good weekend, ok?

ht, I think the days of you having to take all the shit from vulgar postings are over as I believe the moderators have changed the rules.

We are now required to log in to post on this forum. Anyone who breaches the rules can now be easily identified. If you remember in the past there had been some irresponsible & slanderous comments regarding some politicians . Hope all this will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    ht, I think the days of you having to take all the shit from vulgar postings are over as I believe the moderators have changed the rules.

We are now required to log in to post on this forum. Anyone who breaches the rules can now be easily identified. If you remember in the past there had been some irresponsible & slanderous comments regarding some politicians . Hope all this will stop.
    That's great news, I thought this should have been implemented long time ago, to preserve the dignity and constructiveness of the forum.

Any updates?

I went to see the project the other day but couldn't find the big white board that lists the construction details, architect, etc. Was hoping to see the expected end of construction listed there. Anyone got lobang?

angelizm Guest

Any updates?

I went to see the project the other day but couldn't find the big white board that lists the construction details, architect, etc. Was hoping to see the expected end of construction listed there. Anyone got lobang?
    lol u interested? can try asking...

LOW BANG Guest

Infiniti construction is doing quite well. No worries mate.