Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Wow, 60 pages of posts gone.

I was there a couple of days ago.

Most of the blocks are already at least 9 storeys tall, 39A which is the block my unit is in has windows up to the 6th floor.

Hopefully it'll TOP by end of this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wow, 60 pages of posts gone.

I was there a couple of days ago.

Most of the blocks are already at least 9 storeys tall, 39A which is the block my unit is in has windows up to the 6th floor.

Hopefully it'll TOP by end of this year...
    I also thought it could sometime ago, but the momentum seems too have slowed, evident from how the neigbouring developments have caught up.
    I would think it will take at least till mar 09. That's just my take...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    I also thought it could sometime ago, but the momentum seems too have slowed, evident from how the neigbouring developments have caught up.
    I would think it will take at least till mar 09. That's just my take...
    What's the hurry?

What's the hurry?
    your question a bit wierd leh.....
    bcoz.... I like the place, and can't wait to move in ??

Unregistered Guest

Yup, same here, I'm just looking forward to moving in.

Amazingly, this thread has been quite quiet since the forums recovered. Unlike the Botannia, Carabelle and VP threads....

Unregistered Guest

your question a bit wierd leh.....
    bcoz.... I like the place, and can't wait to move in ??
    Relac lah. Your time will come.

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

pretty cool! nice of fraser centrepoint to have such progress reports on their developments. you ppl can really look forward/count down to TOP!!!

if only Sim Lian has something like that too.....

Unregistered Guest

pretty cool! nice of fraser centrepoint to have such progress reports on their developments. you ppl can really look forward/count down to TOP!!!

Please wait, sim lian turn is coming

Unregistered Guest

Please wait, sim lian turn is coming
    Oh that will be great! Is it a new requirement for this builders to progress reports for their developments?

Pardon me, but you seemed very confident/informed that Sim Lian will have their web update soon.....

Unregistered Guest

Actually, I think they did it for the overseas investors of the other more "atas" projects that they have. The different milestones look like it's related to the progressive payment scheme, so it's maybe to convince any investors that they are not being cheated of their money? :P

I'm not complaining. I'll wait for the next update in Q3. Hopefully more of those status messages will become "Completed" by then.

Unregistered Guest

Actually, I think they did it for the overseas investors of the other more "atas" projects that they have. The different milestones look like it's related to the progressive payment scheme, so it's maybe to convince any investors that they are not being cheated of their money? :P

I'm not complaining. I'll wait for the next update in Q3. Hopefully more of those status messages will become "Completed" by then.
    Hi everyone,

For your reference, I'm in the construction line. From the way I see, ID works seems started 3 months ago. According to to the stage of works, the ID works should take another 8 months or so, then follow by QM checks by the appointed assessor, hence this part the contractor will take another 2-3 months for preparation works. Then the contractor will probably be doing the hand over job in March. I dont think end of dec 2008m will be ready. Actually if Infiniti can TOP by March 2008 is considered very fast due to the sand forbid last year and the price of steel went up by nearly 100%. So we will look forward togther and wish that Infiniti can TOP by March next year.

Wow, thank you so much for your insights, this is the sort of thing I really appreciate this forum for.

Perhaps they are multitasking rather than doing it one after the other? :P

But I shall now look forward to Mar 09 then.

hi fellow infiniti owners,

anybody can remember what was the estimated maintenance fee quoted for 3 BR? thanks in advance.

Unregistered Guest

hi fellow infiniti owners,

anybody can remember what was the estimated maintenance fee quoted for 3 BR? thanks in advance.
    Did you guys realise the AYE is terribly jam every morning?? What I am trying to say is that with more cars travelling along AYE, would'nt you guys be worried about pollution caused by the exhaults??? I mean infiniti is so close to AYE that I can literally see all the windows while driving along AYE.

Did you guys realise the AYE is terribly jam every morning?? What I am trying to say is that with more cars travelling along AYE, would'nt you guys be worried about pollution caused by the exhaults??? I mean infiniti is so close to AYE that I can literally see all the windows while driving along AYE.
    To each his own, we like what we bought.
    Besides, I think when the jam happens, I'll already be on the roads. Haha.

Anyway, I'm not so concerned with the pollution. This is SIngapore, car exhaust is everywhere. Bukit timah road, orchard rd, these places all have idling cars which produce harmful exhaust too (someone said higher conc of carbon monoxide?). Consider the dirty air of shanghai, HK, etc, and I think this is acceptable.

Consider the condos along east coast park, they are not as near to the expressway, and the traffic there is not heavy industry, so you may think, oh it's much better. But consider the traffic jams going home every night on the ECP, and I tell you the blood pressure increase alone will make sure I never move in there.

Thanks for your concern bro, but, buying a condo is not like shopping for a shirt, rest assured that people who bought a unit here, have taken this into consideration, together with the quality of the project, investment potential, proximity to nan hua, and many other factors etc, etc,.

The developer is also not stupid, they knew of the shortcomings of it being next to the AYE, and hence put extra efforts in its design to ensure that the project sells, including noise abatement measures, angle of the blocks, etc.

All in all, most who have bought believe that for the price that was paid, the project is good value for money. I guess that's good enough, if it's not good enough for you, then move on to another project lor, dun sweat la !!

Thanks for your concern bro, but, buying a condo is not like shopping for a shirt, rest assured that people who bought a unit here, have taken this into consideration, together with the quality of the project, investment potential, proximity to nan hua, and many other factors etc, etc,.

The developer is also not stupid, they knew of the shortcomings of it being next to the AYE, and hence put extra efforts in its design to ensure that the project sells, including noise abatement measures, angle of the blocks, etc.

All in all, most who have bought believe that for the price that was paid, the project is good value for money. I guess that's good enough, if it's not good enough for you, then move on to another project lor, dun sweat la !!
    well said ! clap clap

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    well said ! clap clap
    Well, you guys just don't like to take constructive criticism. Its the same as the adverts on the tennis coach telling the father of the fat boy that he plays well even though he can't play at all. You guys just want to hear good things even though I am stating the real facts. Anyway, you guys are already vested and good luck to all. But remember, every condo has got good and bad points and I find the bad points more in this instances.

Unregistered Guest

Well, you guys just don't like to take constructive criticism. Its the same as the adverts on the tennis coach telling the father of the fat boy that he plays well even though he can't play at all. You guys just want to hear good things even though I am stating the real facts. Anyway, you guys are already vested and good luck to all. But remember, every condo has got good and bad points and I find the bad points more in this instances.
    You OK or not? Are you telling owners of Meyer Road condos to vacate their condos just because they are near to ECP? Relax lah. They are within safety guidelines.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

You OK or not? Are you telling owners of Meyer Road condos to vacate their condos just because they are near to ECP? Relax lah. They are within safety guidelines.
    You are bluffing yourself. Can you deny the fact that it is noisy and dusty near major highways???? I am not saying its not within safety guidelines. Don't twist and turn my constructive criticism. You guys just want to hear good things and cannot accept others. Can you deny every project has got good and bad points??? Or r u telling me yrs only have good points??? Just answer me this question.

Unregistered Guest

Thanks for the concern, but like we said, we already took these things into consideration when we bought it. Unless you think we're blind, we too can tell that the project is near the expressway.

There are bad things you can say abotu every condo. List the one that you think is the absolute perfect one, and watch me rebutt you.

A market is only a market because some people think the property/stock/market is overpriced, while others think its underpriced.

Unregistered Guest

If my memory serves me right, it should be $260.

Unregistered Guest

If my memory serves me right, it should be $260.
    I am so sorry. Quoted the wrong post. The above was in reply to the post regarding the maintenance fees for a 3 bedroom unit.

You are bluffing yourself. Can you deny the fact that it is noisy and dusty near major highways???? I am not saying its not within safety guidelines. Don't twist and turn my constructive criticism. You guys just want to hear good things and cannot accept others. Can you deny every project has got good and bad points??? Or r u telling me yrs only have good points??? Just answer me this question.
    Calm down my friend, you are right, every condo will have its pros and cons, those which are "perfect", the pricing will also commensurate with it.

When you are too pointed in focussing on just the cons, there is no doubt that some owners will come out to defend it, what do you expect?

Just like if your just paid 130K on an IS250, and somebody come along and say "eh! your car look like shrek from the front leh, very ugly, what were you thinking??" how would you feel??
    dun be misunderstood, I would love to own the IS250, it's just some people seem to zoom into the CONs and forgot about other great things about the car is.....

Just an example, pls dun come tell me that infiniti is no lexus, I know

I am so sorry. Quoted the wrong post. The above was in reply to the post regarding the maintenance fees for a 3 bedroom unit.
    no prob, I think it's probably in that region too, thanks

Unregistered Guest

Calm down my friend, you are right, every condo will have its pros and cons, those which are "perfect", the pricing will also commensurate with it.

When you are too pointed in focussing on just the cons, there is no doubt that some owners will come out to defend it, what do you expect?

Just like if your just paid 130K on an IS250, and somebody come along and say "eh! your car look like shrek from the front leh, very ugly, what were you thinking??" how would you feel??
    dun be misunderstood, I would love to own the IS250, it's just some people seem to zoom into the CONs and forgot about other great things about the car is.....

Just an example, pls dun come tell me that infiniti is no lexus, I know
    Yes, u could be right with yr debate. I am not saying Infiniti is no lexus, I am saying the lexus is made in thailand, ie. not made in Japan. Should infiniti be located further aways from the highway, I've no qualms about the location. You should know the most important factor when purchasing a property is LOCATION. I am sorry but still cannot say Infiniti is well located. Its just too near AYE. And for you guys who are not aware, AYE is jam packed every morning and evening. The vast amount of smoke and dust generated will probably piss alot of Infiniti owners. This is the fact.

Unregistered Guest

For a moment, I thought the prices have drop to so low.

Unregistered Guest

Yes, u could be right with yr debate. I am not saying Infiniti is no lexus, I am saying the lexus is made in thailand, ie. not made in Japan. Should infiniti be located further aways from the highway, I've no qualms about the location. You should know the most important factor when purchasing a property is LOCATION. I am sorry but still cannot say Infiniti is well located. Its just too near AYE. And for you guys who are not aware, AYE is jam packed every morning and evening. The vast amount of smoke and dust generated will probably piss alot of Infiniti owners. This is the fact.
    I am not an infiniti owner. But to be fair, I have say that AYE is not jam packed in the stretch of AYE that the infiniti is located next to. It is a sleepy stretch as it is far from CBD. The jam you are referring to occurs further east.

Unregistered Guest

I am not an infiniti owner. But to be fair, I have say that AYE is not jam packed in the stretch of AYE that the infiniti is located next to. It is a sleepy stretch as it is far from CBD. The jam you are referring to occurs further east.
    While it may not be exactly sleeply at rush hours, it is certainly not jam packed. Health wise, it is not entirely healthy to be so close, but it is not going to give you lung cancer either. don't be a fear monger.