Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Default Launch Price for 4 Bedder

Hi All

Anyone with the price PSF for the 4 bedders (level 5 and above for unit 19) during launch period?

Was around the property yesterday, noticed that they had cleared most debris (comparing with a few other visits during last and two weeks b4 and the side gate to the bus stop all done up..... Looks like gonna TOP mid to end Dec to allow residents to move in b4 CNY.... My "guesstimation" only.

Grateful to anyone who has this info..... need this for price comparisons.

Thks!

L4P2L

dcool Guest

Quote Originally Posted by look4place2live
    Hi All

Anyone with the price PSF for the 4 bedders (level 5 and above for unit 19) during launch period?

Was around the property yesterday, noticed that they had cleared most debris (comparing with a few other visits during last and two weeks b4 and the side gate to the bus stop all done up..... Looks like gonna TOP mid to end Dec to allow residents to move in b4 CNY.... My "guesstimation" only.

Grateful to anyone who has this info..... need this for price comparisons.

Thks!

L4P2L
    Yes, i noticed that they also have been working late into the night as well. Saw the tennis court lights being installed and tested last night. I doubt it will be ready for moving in before CNY. Base on normal progress, TOP, check on defects, rectify defects, prepare reno and complete reno, i guess probably by end Feb then we start seeing occupancy.

Default Industry Terms

Hi I am new to the buying market, and honestly still looking around, can someone please tell me the meaning of "TOP" & "caveats".... I've seen these used around and don't really understand.

Thankyou

code01 Guest

TOP( Temporay Occupational Period) means u can collect keys to ur unit. Caveat is the price sold n lodge with SLA.

Quote Originally Posted by look4place2live
    noticed that they had cleared most debris (comparing with a few other visits during last and two weeks b4 and the side gate to the bus stop all done up..... Looks like gonna TOP mid to end Dec to allow residents to move in b4 CNY.... My "guesstimation" only.

swee !!!

Unregistered registered? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Yes, i noticed that they also have been working late into the night as well. Saw the tennis court lights being installed and tested last night. I doubt it will be ready for moving in before CNY. Base on normal progress, TOP, check on defects, rectify defects, prepare reno and complete reno, i guess probably by end Feb then we start seeing occupancy.

That's assuming u need reno... i'm not doing much and i already got lights waiting to be installed. furniture can hold for several months if u're buying new, so i hope to make it in before cny.

dcool Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered registered?
    That's assuming u need reno... i'm not doing much and i already got lights waiting to be installed. furniture can hold for several months if u're buying new, so i hope to make it in before cny.
    Wow.. thats really being well prepared. I havent been looking for lights probably will be doing so soon i guess. I would love to have my place ready before CNY as well. But i heard new year CNY is going to be in Jan, not sure if its confirmed.

Hope to see you around neighbour !

code01 Guest

Hi all this is just in..very fresh news.. just sold Infiniti 4rm 1496sqft #0x-19 sold @720psf Cheers

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Hi all this is just in..very fresh news.. just sold Infiniti 4rm 1496sqft #0x-19 sold @720psf Cheers
    Are you the seller? If you are, congrats! If not, thanks for the news!

kkkg Guest

Cool

did you heard the new that the property price is dropping. It best to sell now.

code01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kkkg
    Its all abt holding power. But I believe most Inifiniti owners buy for their own stay, so no issue i guess.

code01 Guest

It is old news liao... Anyway i believe most owners bought for their own stay and not investment so i guess not too much of an issue. Anyway unless cash out otherwise it is all paper loss/profit nia

kkkg Guest

Unhappy

Can anyone that infiniti will TOP by end of this year? I went there last week and it almost complete.

I still worry about the 3 x property construction near to us. It will be dusty.

Unregistered123 Guest

Can anyone that infiniti will TOP by end of this year? I went there last week and it almost complete.

I still worry about the 3 x property construction near to us. It will be dusty.
    Don't worry, sure very dusty. I experienced it before when there are constrution near your house. I gotto sweep the floor almost everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Don't worry, sure very dusty. I experienced it before when there are constrution near your house. I gotto sweep the floor almost everyday.
    Are you guys serious? THis is something that influences your decision on whether to buy a property that is worth 700-800k at least?

WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    Are you guys serious? THis is something that influences your decision on whether to buy a property that is worth 700-800k at least?

WOW.
    Obviously these are not serious owners, making useless remarks bcos nothing much is going on in the property market.
    We should just ignore them, and keep our discussion on the TOP and what are the things to look out for.

UnregĄstered Guest

Err .... lawyer told me TOPping very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Err .... lawyer told me TOPping very soon.
    I will not be surprised if some of us are beginning to receive letters in a month's time.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    I will not be surprised if some of us are beginning to receive letters in a month's time.
    Hurray! Can move in.

dcool Guest

Cool ! Hope to be able to meet up with you new neighbours soon !

Hopefully can receive the letter before i am sent to overseas for work in Dec.

Wonder when can we go in to see the place. I dont mind TOP before the rest of the features in the condo are completed, bc will also need some time to complete the reno before moving in also. So by time the reno is done, hopefully the rest of the features are completed.

ASP Guest

Smile ASP

Understand TOP this quarter, hope to collect key soon, cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ASP
    Understand TOP this quarter, hope to collect key soon, cheers!!!
    Yup, the law firm handling my purchase also said they will be writing to inform their clients that it will be this quarter, but they can't commit on exact date. Only developer can.

newtomarket Guest

Smile

Anybody have any idea how much does a 2 bedrm at Infiniti cost? I realised that Botannia 2 beded was fully sold. Am interested in getting 1 unit in West Coast, hestitating between Botannia, Infiniti, Carabelle. Thanks.

code01 Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by newtomarket
    Anybody have any idea how much does a 2 bedrm at Infiniti cost? I realised that Botannia 2 beded was fully sold. Am interested in getting 1 unit in West Coast, hestitating between Botannia, Infiniti, Carabelle. Thanks.
    A 2 bedrm at Infiniti should cost is selling for 760k depending on size and unit height. Just drop by earlier. Ready to move in. Looks great

Karen Q Guest

Monterey Park is much better. No AYE dust and noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Q
    Monterey Park is much better. No AYE dust and noise.
    Yay, after 15 pages of posts, we're back to the same thing. Thank you for that particularly insightful remark Karen Q, I'm afraid we didn't read it on pages 6,7,8,9 and 10.

Got my letter from my lawyer today, they attached a letter from the developer's lawyer saying what the guys above have already said, that the TOP is this quarter.

When can we move in already?!?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    Yay, after 15 pages of posts, we're back to the same thing. Thank you for that particularly insightful remark Karen Q, I'm afraid we didn't read it on pages 6,7,8,9 and 10.

Got my letter from my lawyer today, they attached a letter from the developer's lawyer saying what the guys above have already said, that the TOP is this quarter.

When can we move in already?!?! :P
    Have been busy looking for ID, getting quotations....targetting to move in before CNY

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    Have been busy looking for ID, getting quotations....targetting to move in before CNY
    Before CNY? That is quite aggressive! Can meh?

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Before CNY? That is quite aggressive! Can meh?
    Can lah ..........

reno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RegĄstered
    Can lah ..........

of course, need 1 month max for reno.
    So, if collect key in nov or early dec still can.