Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Palm Isles@Flora Drive - By Frasers (LH99)

Quote Originally Posted by andy_1703
    I'm at blk G!
    Tower I too haha

Quote Originally Posted by alienz
    Tower I too haha

I am at Tower E. Great to see more people on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Nope, I'm all the way at the end, tower I. I'm assuming you bought for own stay?
    Yes...for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy0710
    Yes...for own stay.
    That's great, unless I'm mistaken, all the active ones here bought for own stay. Which is pretty good, it'll be nice to meet you all when the time comes!

That's great, unless I'm mistaken, all the active ones here bought for own stay. Which is pretty good, it'll be nice to meet you all when the time comes!
    sure no problem

They seem to be topping off basement level.

Have a good week everyone.

Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung

Mario.
    Thanks Mario for the update
    Has everyone here received notification for the first 10% instalment on completion of foundation?

hello neighbors.. glad to see some activity in this group .. me too had been watching the grp since long.. but could actually join now.. wasn't able to register

Quote Originally Posted by Rila
    Has everyone here received notification for the first 10% instalment on completion of foundation?
    Started paying already. I think the Suites got it first because of building sequence. My friend received her notification as early as Feb.

I received it on March

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung

Mario.
    Thank you very much, Mario! I'm itching to get inside and take photos... haha, think got chance?

Yup, like the others who have replied, I got mine in Feb/Mar also. Then again, mine's at the suites.

Quote Originally Posted by desichar
    hello neighbors.. glad to see some activity in this group .. me too had been watching the grp since long.. but could actually join now.. wasn't able to register
    Hello, and welcome! These past few weeks have been really good with more people joining this forum. (:

Hi future neighbours, marking attendance - blk D

@lbb: a friend of mine also had his request for change of tiles rejected even though he indicated his willingness to top up. But some changes to kitchen layout were acceded to at a small professional fee.

Quote Originally Posted by elbon nor
    @lbb: a friend of mine also had his request for change of tiles rejected even though he indicated his willingness to top up. But some changes to kitchen layout were acceded to at a small professional fee.
    Hey elbon, great to have you here. Thanks for that info... it's quite disappointing that they aren't flexible to such changes. As advised by some here, I've asked my lawyer to write in. Would update you on how that goes.

hey neighbour.. me too in blk D.. 4th flr

yep me too didnt like the black colored tiles in the master bath.. but was told it can not be changed.. so u guys think we can speak to out lawyer abt it?

yep me too didnt like the black colored tiles in the master bath.. but was told it can not be changed.. so u guys think we can speak to out lawyer abt it?
    The master bath had black tiles? I don't remember... Hm, personally I wouldn't mind black. Would be easier to maintain over the long run. I have tried making changes through my lawyer, would tell you if it works out

hey neighbour.. me too in blk D.. 4th flr
    Hi there. Am on the 6th.

The master bath had black tiles? I don't remember... Hm, personally I wouldn't mind black. Would be easier to maintain over the long run. I have tried making changes through my lawyer, would tell you if it works out
    If I recall correctly, it was black as depicted in the showroom but I have not read the specs in detail though.

Hope you succeed but I am sensing that FCL is not too welcoming of such changes. Could it be due to timeline?

Hey wow that's cool yep it's black ones only in the specs as well Black somehow makes any room look smaller I feel We'll maybe it looks nice in the 3 bedder master .. Who knows We never saw the sample flat

Mine is the cc1 type Somehow the shape of the living room is different May need to seek advice from an ID to make it look spacious. has anyone else have booked cc1 as well?

Hi all, I have been following this thread for a while. Bought a unit at tower J.

By the way, I have got the lawyer to write to FCL whether they are providing optic fibre cable or not since all new projects fr this yr (which mth I can't remember) need to lay the optic fibre cable. But it's been more than a mth, still no reply from FCL yet. It was not stated in the specs whether its optic fibre or the normal cable.

Elbon, mind sharing what your friend requested to change for the kitchen layout?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen
    By the way, I have got the lawyer to write to FCL whether they are providing optic fibre cable or not since all new projects fr this yr (which mth I can't remember) need to lay the optic fibre cable. But it's been more than a mth, still no reply from FCL yet. It was not stated in the specs whether its optic fibre or the normal cable.

Elbon, mind sharing what your friend requested to change for the kitchen layout?
    Hi Queen, re kitchen layout changes, the positions of the basin and cooking area were swapped.

Good call on the fibre optic cabling. Pl share when you know. I understand that only one staff is coordinating all change requests and hence a bit of nudging may be needed.
    Last edited by elbon nor; 31-05-13 at 11:46.

Smile

Hi all!
    My unit is at blk G (cc1 type) =)

Hi all, I have been following this thread for a while. Bought a unit at tower J.
    Quote Originally Posted by TMY84
    Hi all!
    My unit is at blk G (cc1 type) =)
    Hello, and welcome. The influx of new owners in the forum is really a pleasant surprise.

Hi Queen, re kitchen layout changes, the positions of the basin and cooking area were swapped.

Good call on the fibre optic cabling. Pl share when you know. I understand that only one staff is coordinating all change requests and hence a bit of nudging may be needed.
    Haha, did your friend do it for fengshui reasons? Was reading on the other threads about how the stove and toilet feature can't be back to back on the same wall. This is actually the case with my 2br, but i'm not that pantang, so i'm not doing anything about it.

@elbon, oh they allow swapping of the basin & cooking area? Wow.. Hmmm something I can think abt, like what ibb says, for fengshui reason. Hehe

I will keep everyone updated on the fibre optic cabling.

Hello, and welcome. The influx of new owners in the forum is really a pleasant surprise.

Haha, did your friend do it for fengshui reasons? Was reading on the other threads about how the stove and toilet feature can't be back to back on the same wall. This is actually the case with my 2br, but i'm not that pantang, so i'm not doing anything about it.
    Yup, spot on. For fs.

@elbon, oh they allow swapping of the basin & cooking area? Wow.. Hmmm something I can think abt, like what ibb says, for fengshui reason. Hehe

I will keep everyone updated on the fibre optic cabling.
    Hi Queen, thanks re cabling.

For the layout change, you may wish to hurry as they will normally freeze variations to the ID at a certain construction stage. Not too sure if the window for ID change is still open.

Mine is the cc1 type Somehow the shape of the living room is different May need to seek advice from an ID to make it look spacious. has anyone else have booked cc1 as well?
    Yea..mine is also CC1 with the weird living room shape..I'm at level 1 with a big patio so will probably engage an ID to maximise those space...