Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Palm Isles@Flora Drive - By Frasers (LH99)

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    I contacted FCL to ask if they could make changes to my tiles (Homogeneous to Marble). I was willing to pay the difference.

They didn't allow it. Damn, wondering if it would have been possible had I made the query on the day I bought the house.
    Hi lbb, do you have the contact for the FCL staff that is in charge of the Palm Isles project or did you just use their general email address? Thanks

I contacted FCL to ask if they could make changes to my tiles (Homogeneous to Marble). I was willing to pay the difference.

They didn't allow it. Damn, wondering if it would have been possible had I made the query on the day I bought the house.
    I might be wrong, but you could maybe have a higher chance if you make the request via your lawyer - developer want these in legal form I think. I was thinking of not having the attached dining table, but didn't think it was worth paying a lawyer for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rila
    Hi lbb, do you have the contact for the FCL staff that is in charge of the Palm Isles project or did you just use their general email address? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alienz
    I might be wrong, but you could maybe have a higher chance if you make the request via your lawyer - developer want these in legal form I think. I was thinking of not having the attached dining table, but didn't think it was worth paying a lawyer for it

Here's the part which I've yet to figure out. I emailed the general address about a month back. On top of that, I called FCL sales number (took from their website) recently too. So I'm not too sure which one did the trick, the email or the sales number... maybe both, being pushy does help some times...

Anyway, they replied through their lawyers. Sent a letter to my lawyer saying that they could not accede to my request. They did not explain further, and that was kinda disappointing. It would have been clearer if they had explained the rationale. Wondering if I should get my lawyer to write back and ask for the reasons.

alienz, I don't think the lawyer would charge you extra to do it, think everything is already in the agreed fee.
    Last edited by lbb; 26-04-13 at 15:20.

Is there an attached dining table provided by the developer?

Quote Originally Posted by andy_1703
    It should be provided for the 2 bedroom B1 layout

It should be provided for the 2 bedroom B1 layout
    wow..didnt know that..No wonder i did not recall seeing it in the 3BR unit. Where did you get the information? I might check mine as well

wow..didnt know that..No wonder i did not recall seeing it in the 3BR unit. Where did you get the information? I might check mine as well
    Hi. I remembered that i checked with the agent when viewing the showflat. Too bad mine is a 3 bedroom too.

Hi. I remembered that i checked with the agent when viewing the showflat. Too bad mine is a 3 bedroom too.
    Also remembered that there was a sticker on the dining table that says "standard provision" in the showflat

Yup! 2Br comes with an attached dining table, don't think it applies to the 3Br though. It's hardy and handy, was pleasantly surprised to have it. Does provide some minor constraints in terms of deco, but looking at the layout, i doubt i can put a dining table anywhere else.

Does anybody know if the units come with card entry, or the standard key entry?

Yup! 2Br comes with an attached dining table, don't think it applies to the 3Br though. It's hardy and handy, was pleasantly surprised to have it. Does provide some minor constraints in terms of deco, but looking at the layout, i doubt i can put a dining table anywhere else.

haha. surely will need to get an ID to do up the place to ensure space is maximised. Good question on the key entry but i doubt will be so nice to give us card entry.

Stumbled upon the website below. Provides some useful information on Palm Isles. Look at the project details section

http://www.condoque.com

Yup the attached dining table only applies to the 2br - I wouldn't mind not having it

You mean the door to our units? Not mentioned anywhere in the brochure so should be key entry, only card entry for side gate, 1st / basement lift lobby, some common areas etc. We can do a group buy for those Yale electronic locks for our units when the time comes.

Yup the attached dining table only applies to the 2br - I wouldn't mind not having it

You mean the door to our units? Not mentioned anywhere in the brochure so should be key entry, only card entry for side gate, 1st / basement lift lobby, some common areas etc. We can do a group buy for those Yale electronic locks for our units when the time comes.
    Sure..Let me know! But seems like we do not have alot of active neighbors in this forum to get the number for group buys...

Sure..Let me know! But seems like we do not have alot of active neighbors in this forum to get the number for group buys...
    haha you are right. the only ones active on this thread is like a handful . anyway we are at least 1.5 yrs away earliest from getting our keys, i'm sure by that time there will be contractors/sellers posting notices around our compound for such stuffs, if not we can source our own.

haha you are right. the only ones active on this thread is like a handful . anyway we are at least 1.5 yrs away earliest from getting our keys, i'm sure by that time there will be contractors/sellers posting notices around our compound for such stuffs, if not we can source our own.
    Yeah, all the active owners are on this current forum page. Though I'd expect that number to increase as we get closer to TOP. 1.5 years... Hopefully can move in before CNY 2015!

Yeah, all the active owners are on this current forum page. Though I'd expect that number to increase as we get closer to TOP. 1.5 years... Hopefully can move in before CNY 2015!
    Based on latest results announcement from F&N, progress for Palm Isles is 14.3% as at 31 March. Moving along slowly...

Based on latest results announcement from F&N, progress for Palm Isles is 14.3% as at 31 March. Moving along slowly...
    Good info! completion of foundation and still 14%? hmm..thought the longest part is foundation and the rest is like building lego blocks...haha

Good info! completion of foundation and still 14%? hmm..thought the longest part is foundation and the rest is like building lego blocks...haha
    Maybe the foundation not entirely completed yet? Actually I have not received the first 10% notice for payment yet.

This is good news! Their sales figure would be higher if not for their garden homes.

Hi all,

Took some time to get registered. Been following this forum for almost a year though.

I booked Blk 38 ground floor.

I stay near Palm Isles and I drive there to take pics of the construction regularly to chart its development.

I will post them here when I take a pic. From this pic, the suites blocks are starting to sprout up.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung
    Hi all,

Took some time to get registered. Been following this forum for almost a year though.

I stay near Palm Isles and I drive there to take pics of the construction regularly to chart its development.

I will post them here when I take a pic. From this pic, the suites blocks are starting to sprout up.

Cheers.
    Thanks for the photo update. Nice to see another resident in the forum

Hi all,

Cheers.
    Woohoo, hello and welcome! Thanks for the picture! Suites block means mine should be building like Lego, haha, time to wait for more payment letters.

Hi all,

Cheers.
    Thanks Future neighbour

Hi Everyone,

just join in the group chat.
    Mine unit is at Blk 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy0710
    Hi Everyone,

just join in the group chat.
    Mine unit is at Blk 10.
    It's nice to see more neighbours join this thread! We're usually one of the quieter threads =P

Hello, and congrats on your buy! (:

It's nice to see more neighbours join this thread! We're usually one of the quieter threads =P

Hello, and congrats on your buy! (:
    Thanks.
    i have bought the blk 10 level 7...anyone staying there?

Thanks.
    i have bought the blk 10 level 7...anyone staying there?
    Err... I don't think anyone here is staying in the same unit as you unless it's your family members/partner Do you mean Tower C? Which is where unit 10 is located, since I reckon that's your unit number.

Err... I don't think anyone here is staying in the same unit as you unless it's your family members/partner Do you mean Tower C? Which is where unit 10 is located, since I reckon that's your unit number.
    peisai...i mean any one in this chat have purchase any unit at blk 10 (tower c)

peisai...i mean any one in this chat have purchase any unit at blk 10 (tower c)
    Nope, I'm all the way at the end, tower I. I'm assuming you bought for own stay?

Nope, I'm all the way at the end, tower I. I'm assuming you bought for own stay?
    I'm at blk G!