Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Palm Isles@Flora Drive - By Frasers (LH99)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    new high ... still lost to JLB 12xxpsf

$1,098 PSF IN DEC 2012 FOR A 517-SQFT UNIT
    Hm, cannot compare JLB to just PI. JLB must compare to all the 99LH on Flora. Though that said, I've no idea what the figures are for Flora's highest psf achieved for the 99LH developments.

Personally, I decided against any JLB development because Flora/Mariam seems more of a private enclave as compared to JLB. Won't discount JLB's amenities and MRT though, but I guess that might be the reason for the difference in the highest prices.

Anyone has any idea how construction is progressing?

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Loyang MRT, but then again, I don't think it'll be that close to the Flora area.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    I'm cautiously optimistic about the Loyang MRT, but then again, I don't think it'll be that close to the Flora area.
    Any details on where will that be or any empty plot nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Any details on where will that be or any empty plot nearby?
    I think there aren't any spare plots around! Nearest ones I can think of near loyang are probably the ones next to the shell station along loyang ave (next to loyang valley)

Haven't checked the zoning for it though.

Just went down to the show flat yesterday. only 23 left. agent said Frasers will start to deduct money soon.

Quote Originally Posted by trinity
    Just went down to the show flat yesterday. only 23 left. agent said Frasers will start to deduct money soon.
    That's great news! Thanks for the update man

Quote Originally Posted by trinity
    Nice...What do you mean deduct money soon? Upon completion of foundation you mean? Still hoping it can be completed by mid next year....

Quote Originally Posted by andy_1703
    Nice...What do you mean deduct money soon? Upon completion of foundation you mean? Still hoping it can be completed by mid next year....
    quite unlikely but no harm hoping
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Looking at Seastrand's progress gives me hope a bit of hope despite the differences in constructing both developments.

one of my sister have bought here.

not bad.

Default Letter for amendments to the unit?

Anyone received the letter from the developer for amendments to the unit? Aircon Ledge have to be raised to 1.8m and kitchen window will be change to the type where it cannot be opened?!?!?!

Anyone received the letter from the developer for amendments to the unit? Aircon Ledge have to be raised to 1.8m and kitchen window will be change to the type where it cannot be opened?!?!?!
    No le, I didn't receive anything. =\

Kitchen window that cannot be opened?! That's not good at all.

No le, I didn't receive anything. =\

Kitchen window that cannot be opened?! That's not good at all.
    Strange...am i the only one who received this???

Hm, mine's the suite block while yours is the condo block right?
    Maybe that's why

Hm, mine's the suite block while yours is the condo block right?
    Maybe that's why
    Surely there's someone from the condo block here??

Surely there's someone from the condo block here??
    Pretty sure have la, but then again, this thread is damn sad in comparison to the other threads.

Do you have any pics/construction updates? I would love to update on construction and stuff, but I'll be overseas till July. Shall do so when I get back home.

Pretty sure have la, but then again, this thread is damn sad in comparison to the other threads.

Do you have any pics/construction updates? I would love to update on construction and stuff, but I'll be overseas till July. Shall do so when I get back home.
    No pictures at the moment but when I get back in 2 weeks time i should go take a look.I heard that foundation is completed and some have received letter for the next payment...

No pictures at the moment but when I get back in 2 weeks time i should go take a look.I heard that foundation is completed and some have received letter for the next payment...
    Good to hear man. I should check back home to see if there's any letter, or I'll email my lawyer to ask. Frasers website is useless, it hasn't been updated since November.

Good to hear man. I should check back home to see if there's any letter, or I'll email my lawyer to ask. Frasers website is useless, it hasn't been updated since November.
    I've started payment since last month, the suites are further in so probably foundation got completed first. The rest will come. Pretty hard to get progress updates by unless you have friends staying at Ferraria park who could take some snapshots.

The website is useless I guess they update twice a year.

Flora drive entrance from hedges park has opened btw.

Quote Originally Posted by alienz
    I've started payment since last month, the suites are further in so probably foundation got completed first. The rest will come. Pretty hard to get progress updates by unless you have friends staying at Ferraria park who could take some snapshots.

The website is useless I guess they update twice a year.

Flora drive entrance from hedges park has opened btw.
    Cool, didn't know payments have begun. I'm guessing you're my fellow suites neighbour. Investment or own stay, might i ask? Hoping construction would be fast man. Do you have any idea how many units are left?

I thought they would update the website every month. When I first visited it, the pics were from Oct 2012. Then they updated it to Nov... it's been stagnant ever since.

Cool, didn't know payments have begun. I'm guessing you're my fellow suites neighbour. Investment or own stay, might i ask? Hoping construction would be fast man. Do you have any idea how many units are left?

I thought they would update the website every month. When I first visited it, the pics were from Oct 2012. Then they updated it to Nov... it's been stagnant ever since.
    Yup I bought a Suites unit for own stay, I also hope construction can be completed early 2015. No idea how many units left though, not a concern

Before Oct 2012 their website was updated in April, so I don't think they are very serious with providing updates

Yup I bought a Suites unit for own stay, I also hope construction can be completed early 2015. No idea how many units left though, not a concern

Before Oct 2012 their website was updated in April, so I don't think they are very serious with providing updates
    Nice, I shall look forward to meeting you, I bought for own stay too.

Yeah, early 2015 before CNY would be good. Always got good sales during that period and can buy everything at a better price.

Hi everyone! Finally able to get registered on this forum. I am an owner of a unit from the condo block but did not receive this letter from the developer. What unit type are u?

Really looking forward to TOP...

Latest update - http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.c...?article_id=12

Progress seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rila
    Hi everyone! Finally able to get registered on this forum. I am an owner of a unit from the condo block but did not receive this letter from the developer. What unit type are u?

Really looking forward to TOP...
    Hello there! Always good to have more neighbours around. Haha, I think andy's is a compact 3br, ground floor patio.

Latest update - http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.c...?article_id=12

Progress seems good.
    Wah, thanks! I actually gave up checking that website. They finally updated it. I agree, looks good. Would be nice to start seeing the stacks rising, though I doubt that's gonna happen any time soon.

Thanks for the update!

Anyone has any idea on the latest sales figures?

[quote=lbb]Hello there! Always good to have more neighbours around. Haha, I think andy's is a compact 3br, ground floor patio.

Thanks lbb. Yup. I am in block G..

I received the completion of foundation and starting of the 10% payment. Still have not received a reply from developer on the kitchen window and air-con ledge.. Rila, did you get a notice from developer regarding that?

[QUOTE=andy_1703]
    Hello there! Always good to have more neighbours around. Haha, I think andy's is a compact 3br, ground floor patio.

Thanks lbb. Yup. I am in block G..

I received the completion of foundation and starting of the 10% payment. Still have not received a reply from developer on the kitchen window and air-con ledge.. Rila, did you get a notice from developer regarding that?

Hi Andy_1703, No I have not received the notice for 10% payment yet. Think my block will be later since I am at Block E which is where the showflat is located now. I did not receive any letter from the developer on the kitchen window and air-con ledge

[quote=Rila]

Hi Andy_1703, No I have not received the notice for 10% payment yet. Think my block will be later since I am at Block E which is where the showflat is located now. I did not receive any letter from the developer on the kitchen window and air-con ledge
    Ok. strange, not sure why i seem to be the only one who received that...

I contacted FCL to ask if they could make changes to my tiles (Homogeneous to Marble). I was willing to pay the difference.

They didn't allow it. Damn, wondering if it would have been possible had I made the query on the day I bought the house.