Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Palm Isles@Flora Drive - By Frasers (LH99)

Thank u teokc1 for helping to take the photos & ibb for helping with the photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by lbb View Post
    I'll PM you my email address and you can send them to me?

I'll upload it in this forum to make less cumbersome for you! (:

Greatly appreciate it!!!

I can't wait to see those pics that teokc1 took from Ferraria..thanks so much! My block is Tower H but whenever we drive past, hardly see any progress..sigh..getting impatient. Wrote to my lawyer to see if they can write in to check on the progress as the online at Fraser Home is always showing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
    I can't wait to see those pics that teokc1 took from Ferraria..thanks so much! My block is Tower H but whenever we drive past, hardly see any progress..sigh..getting impatient. Wrote to my lawyer to see if they can write in to check on the progress as the online at Fraser Home is always showing the same thing.
    Yeah, Fraser website is useless. It's my first purchase, so while I've no experience with other developers, I think Fraser's follow up with owners is really bad... zzz

Hi all, the site finally allows me to add pics again. How is everyone?

I took two pics last month. Pitch asked for Tower H. It should be the middle block in the first pic.

The garden homes suddenly sprang up. I got quite a shock when I saw the first 6 and their level of completeness. I also think they are to be used as a show room for potential buyers.

There seems to some urgency in the building speed now. My agent said the basic structures should all be up by end June. I hope so too.

Keep well everyone. We are in 2014Q2 now!

Thanks for the pics Mario! Taking shape indeed. Cheers!

Thanks for the pic Mario! I have not driven through flora drive for a while. So surprise to see that the garden homes are almost done! The whole development is now taking shape. Centrepoint is indeed rushing their work now, hope they don't compromise on the quality like some other developments that have so many defects!

Ibb although centrepoint is bad in their follow up, I really hope that given their reputation in the industry, they don't screw themself by building apartments with numerous defects. Keeping fingers cross!

The contractor is Nakano Singapore. They should be quite reliable.

But they are not known to be very fast. A friend who bought Caspian which was constructed by them told me that TOP was just about a few of months ahead of schedule.

So reasonably we should move in this time next year? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Thanks for the pic Mario! I have not driven through flora drive for a while. So surprise to see that the garden homes are almost done! The whole development is now taking shape. Centrepoint is indeed rushing their work now, hope they don't compromise on the quality like some other developments that have so many defects!

Ibb although centrepoint is bad in their follow up, I really hope that given their reputation in the industry, they don't screw themself by building apartments with numerous defects. Keeping fingers cross!
    Haha, Fraser revamped their website! Looks rather fancy now, and the progress page is more informative. It now shows a picture from Feb 2014, and says overall construction progress is at 42%! Maybe I spoke too soon, but it's a good step for Fraser.

Gotta agree with you, really hoping for good workmanship. The Vacanza thread is really an eye opener! Pity the owners there, they surely deserve better after paying so much and waiting this long for their units.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung View Post
    The contractor is Nakano Singapore. They should be quite reliable.

But they are not known to be very fast. A friend who bought Caspian which was constructed by them told me that TOP was just about a few of months ahead of schedule.

So reasonably we should move in this time next year? LOL.
    Mario, thank you very much for your photos! (: Have you visited your friend at Caspian? Heard that the development was good except for the landscaping. Not sure if that is true, but if so, I hope they got someone else (who's better!) to do our landscaping!

Smile

Wow, Palm Isles progressing well
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Yeah actually palm isles has got gd contractor and design also from reputable ong & ong architect. Hopefully everything is gd when we collect our keys!

Ibb, I just went to Fraser website. Wow.. Now really look so much better. Happy to know that palm isles is 42% completed!

Quote Originally Posted by lbb View Post
    Haha, Fraser revamped their website! Looks rather fancy now, and the progress page is more informative. It now shows a picture from Feb 2014, and says overall construction progress is at 42%! Maybe I spoke too soon, but it's a good step for Fraser.

Gotta agree with you, really hoping for good workmanship. The Vacanza thread is really an eye opener! Pity the owners there, they surely deserve better after paying so much and waiting this long for their units.

Mario, thank you very much for your photos! (: Have you visited your friend at Caspian? Heard that the development was good except for the landscaping. Not sure if that is true, but if so, I hope they got someone else (who's better!) to do our landscaping!
    I'm very happy too after seeing the progress moving very fast... very soon we all can move into our home sweet home.

Default Checking-in

Hello neighbours! I'm at Tower F!

Quote Originally Posted by fifi_koh View Post
    Hello neighbours! I'm at Tower F!
    Hello there, welcome to the family! (:

Default Samsung digital door lock

Hi neighbors , I from tower I . Today I visit my friend new house "the Minton " he change the door lock to samsung digital door lock, they group purchase with the supplier get 30% off , actual price is 900+ , after discount 600+.i wanted to change the door lock to digital lock , can hope here got some 1 also interesting to buy so we can get 30% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinyee View Post
    Hi neighbors , I from tower I . Today I visit my friend new house "the Minton " he change the door lock to samsung digital door lock, they group purchase with the supplier get 30% off , actual price is 900+ , after discount 600+.i wanted to change the door lock to digital lock , can hope here got some 1 also interesting to buy so we can get 30% off.
    Count me in ...but need to research if the lock is good and reliable or not first.....

Quote Originally Posted by andy_1703 View Post
    Count me in ...but need to research if the lock is good and reliable or not first.....
    Hi Andy .. You can check Samsung website model SAMSUNG SHS P717 DIGITAL LOCK or with fingerprint
    SAMSUNG SHS P718 DIGITAL LOCK
    But ground buy need minimum 50 set then we can get 30% discount .. N with the installation .
    Or mayb if u got good lobang , pls let me know too .
    Hm .. U r from witch blk?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinyee View Post
    Hi Andy .. You can check Samsung website model SAMSUNG SHS P717 DIGITAL LOCK or with fingerprint
    SAMSUNG SHS P718 DIGITAL LOCK
    But ground buy need minimum 50 set then we can get 30% discount .. N with the installation .
    Or mayb if u got good lobang , pls let me know too .
    Hm .. U r from witch blk?
    Cool. I guess nearer to top then more might be interested...Not sure if we can get 50 though....I am from block G...was hoping for it to top in Dec but looking at the progress...seems unlikely....

Hi all,

Towers E, F, G, H is all their glory and various state of completion.

An unusually clear day and clear of trucks at the future entrance. Block 16 balconies can be clearly seen.

Can't see the suites blocks from the entrance anymore.

Thanks Mario for the photo update! looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung View Post
    An unusually clear day and clear of trucks at the future entrance. Block 16 balconies can be clearly seen.

Can't see the suites blocks from the entrance anymore.
    Thanks, Mario! Yeah man, need to keep on stealing glaces from the expressway to see the suites these days!

PO website says they can be done in Q1 of 2015! It's really amazing how fast they are building.

Yah man.. PO construction is very fast. Do you all know if PO land is lower than PI or same? Just curious as I notice PO has up to 7 or 8 floors whereas PI is up to 6 or 7 floors.

Yah man.. PO construction is very fast. Do you all know if PO land is lower than PI or same? Just curious as I notice PO has up to 7 or 8 floors whereas PI is up to 6 or 7 floors.
    Haha, interesting... i've always known about the difference in height but never made any effort to find out why! Anyone knows?

Anyway, was driving past from the TPE side today and saw them taking down all the boards facing the expressway. It was quite a sight! Can see the construction in all its glory and can see right through the whole project. Sadly, I was driving and I didn't manage to look at it for too long!

Random sharing since I was actually really happy to just see the whole project unblocked by anything!

Enjoy the public holiday (:

Hi Ibb. The boards being taken down were for PO or PI??

Quote Originally Posted by Constance chen liji View Post
    Hi Ibb. The boards being taken down were for PO or PI??
    PI! Think they're probably replacing them with ads for the Garden Homes? Not too sure, would see them when I drive past tomorrow

Wow, ibb your tower already installed windows! Good progress!

Just saw from my agent friend Facebook that the show flat for garden homes will be ready for viewing from mid may. Saw the photos of the garden home. Very nice!

Went to kaypoh coco palm over the weekend. I like their 4 bedder layout. 3 bedder seems small

Wow, ibb your tower already installed windows! Good progress!
    Yeah, waiting to see it painted now! =D

Centrepoint Frasers updated their web

http://fraserscentrepointhomes.com/c...s.php?projid=8

Just one month completion went up by 8%. At half way mark now. Keep going!