Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by ileva
    passed the site Sat, blk 95, 97, 99 building 2nd floor.
    I passed the site last week nothing built ya , will drop by again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan23
    if you do, take some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan23
    If u drive along SLE, u can see the strctures (next to the woodlands ave 2 exit) are built to 2nd level.

Any1 got the notice? if the foundation is done, we should start paying, right?

Any1 got the notice? if the foundation is done, we should start paying, right?
    nope not yet. u get already?

neither. that's why I ask.

neither. that's why I ask.
    i wonder how come they can done foundation so fast and build the structures near the exit.. didn't notice they did the foundation work before they launched this dev.

anyway, the rest of the plot doesn't seem to have the foundation done.. i guess the first letter will not be so soon.

From my experiences, the structures gone up to 2-3 levels then i received the foundation done notice.

I heard not so fast. Maybe about 2 to 5 months time.

From Facebook
    Expected complete date: Mar 2014

From Facebook
    Expected complete date: Mar 2014
    So excited, within 2 yrs TOP
    for me, i tend to rent it out, not sure rental around which range?

Quote Originally Posted by jayson_cheong
    So excited, within 2 yrs TOP
    for me, i tend to rent it out, not sure rental around which range?
    That's really fast, seems like launch just not too long ago.

All owners should be real happy and excited.

Station location of the New Thomas Line is going to announce soon ! Hopefully there will be station near the Sport school / JC

Yeah, have been waiting for the annoucement for very long. Hopefully the 3rd station is near to the places you mentioned rather than Christ Church.

STREET NAME
    ROSEWOOD DRIVE
    PROPERTY TYPE
    PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL
    TENURE
    99 YRS FROM 2011
    DISTRICT / PLANNING AREA
    D25 / WOODLANDS
    COMPLETION
    UNCOMPLETED
    NUMBER OF UNITS
    689 UNITS
    INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
    $707 - $1,115 PSF / $974 PSF
    INDICATIVE RENTAL RANGE / MEDIAN^
    -
    IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD
    -
    HISTORICAL HIGH
    $1,115 PSF IN APR 2012 FOR A 581-SQFT UNIT
    INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL HIGH
    12.6%
    HISTORICAL LOW
    $707 PSF IN MAR 2012 FOR A 1,916-SQFT UNIT
    INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL LOW
    37.8%
    EST. % OF UNITS < 500 SQFT
    47.0%
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 72.3%, PR 25.5%, COMPANY 0.0%
    BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
    HDB 76.4%, PRIVATE 23.6%

Quote Originally Posted by baozz
    Yeah, have been waiting for the annoucement for very long. Hopefully the 3rd station is near to the places you mentioned rather than Christ Church.
    you can refer to this forum scrappercity:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...74137&page=145

The 1st station is near Republic.. 2nd at woodlands.. 3rd is around christ church ..

Looks like those penthouses are selling slow that the developer is having special promotion to push the sales, i.e. referral scheme of 1 % commission of the purchase price.

Aspial's results announcement says expected TOP in H1 2013.

will that be a record speed for a gahmen land sales project?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Aspial's results announcement says expected TOP in H1 2013.

will that be a record speed for a gahmen land sales project?
    wow.. that is very fast!

drive pass almost everyday, the block nearest to the highway reaching 4 or 5th level.. do not notice other block started to rise up. btw, am driving, so can't really see clearly what exactly in the site.

Quote Originally Posted by yipwssg
    Station location of the New Thomas Line is going to announce soon ! Hopefully there will be station near the Sport school / JC
    From internet blog and deduction, believe TSL3 it is more likely to be nearer to the 3 woodlands ec(La Casa & 2 new ec - believe more than 600m) than Parc Rosewood (believe more than 900m) as 'hearsay' it is near to 'Christ Church Sec school'. Results of confirmed site should be out soon (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    From internet blog and deduction, believe TSL3 it is more likely to be nearer to the 3 woodlands ec(La Casa & 2 new ec - believe more than 600m) than Parc Rosewood (believe more than 900m) as 'hearsay' it is near to 'Christ Church Sec school'. Results of confirmed site should be out soon (hopefully).

TSL3 will be located at Woodlands Dr 17 , near to sport school stretch
    Not very close to PRW, but close enough.

Please don't ask me how i get to know...
    It should be announce very soon

Quote Originally Posted by yipwssg
    TSL3 will be located at Woodlands Dr 17 , near to sport school stretch
    Not very close to PRW, but close enough.

Please don't ask me how i get to know...
    It should be announce very soon
    good enough. hope PRW has a side gate along ave 2 for those don't drive.
    Last edited by ileva; 29-08-12 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by baozz
    Sad for some, joy for others, the results is out finally. The internet forum speculation has turn out to be true. It is just adjacent to Christ Church Secondary School(and not adjacent to Sports School) and hence nearer to La Ca Sa and 2 new EC than Parc Rosewood as I have prdicted in my earlier post.

Good news is that it is still walkable for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Sad for some, joy for others, the results is out finally. The internet forum speculation has turn out to be true. It is just adjacent to Christ Church Secondary School(and not adjacent to Sports School) and hence nearer to La Ca Sa and 2 new EC than Parc Rosewood as I have prdicted in my earlier post.

Good news is that it is still walkable for some.
    la casa huat loh....and the new EC beside la casa will not come cheap now

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RE_Owner
    la casa huat loh....and the new EC beside la casa will not come cheap now
    Huat or not, I cannot comment as I do not have any unit there.

But though it is the nearest ec, it is still more than 600m away.

Still walkaway I guess.

How true is this?

The Straits Times
    Woodlands home prices may rise by 30 per cent

THE upcoming Thomson MRT line could lift home prices in the Woodlands area by up to 30 per cent, according to one real estate expert.
    R'ST Research director Ong Kah Seng said the new rail service, which will be ready in phases from 2019, will help end the area's image as a far-flung northern outpost.
    The three stations along the new line - Woodlands, Woodlands North and Woodlands South - will cater for residents of more than 4,300 private homes as well as those living in HDB units, which dominate the area.
    The Woodlands North station is near Republic Polytechnic and Woodlands South, close to Christ Church Secondary School.
    Homes near the Woodlands station should get the biggest lift as it is sited adjacent to the existing station on the North-South line. Both will be linked eventually to become an interchange.
    Surrounding HDB flats, such as five-room units along Woodlands Avenue 5 and Woodlands Drive 50, are already changing hands at more than $450,000. Some housing agents believe transactions crossing the half-million-dollar mark will not be too far away now that the station's location is known.
    Though residents who live further away from the stations will still have to rely on buses to get to them, they can expect to conveniently transit to the city centre with the new MRT line, Mr Ong noted.
    The Woodlands area is already attracting keen buyers. Condominium prices have been increasing by between 15 and 20 per cent over the past two years.
    Resale units average $650 to $800 per sq ft, while new launches can be had for between $900 and $1,000 psf.
    There has been healthy buyer interest in new launches like the 689-unit Parc Rosewood and 337-unit Woodhaven, both of which are still under construction.
    Mr Ong also expects rents - now about $2.50 to $2.80 psf a month - to increase more evidently when the three new stations are approaching completion.
    Ms Chia Siew Chuin, Colliers International's director of research and advisory, said residential rents could fall during the stations' construction period due to congestion, road diversions and noise.
    She added that home price increases may not be as steep as in the past when there were fewer MRT lines in the country.
    The new rail line could also hasten the development of Woodlands as a regional centre with more retail outlets and offices - changing the face of this typical HDB estate, Ms Chia said.
    Unlike Tampines and Jurong East, Woodlands has seen little commercial and civic development.
    Malls like Causeway Point could benefit as residents from other parts of Singapore capitalise on the improved transport links and visit the area, Mr Ong said.

received letter, will start the first payment on 1/11/2012. i think it is good to start earlier since the sibor rate is low now.

Passed by saw that those stacks nearer expressway already like at penthouse level. Wah so fast

If one need to live so far up North, and if the MRT going over to JB, wouldn't it be cheaper to go a few more station over the causeway?

anyone has photo updates to share? heard it's almost completed. pretty amazing for such a big scale MM project to be completed within a year.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    anyone has photo updates to share? heard it's almost completed. pretty amazing for such a big scale MM project to be completed within a year.
    Not that fast.. the block next to SLE is almost reach top.. but the rest of the blocks not started or just started to build. i believe 1.5 years is reasonable.