Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    These are all cheap, no? So much less... You meant less than what. Primo right? If you meant less than Kovan, one, Kovan pool larger than all those. Two Kovan has got bbq pits. And not one but two. Kovan has got basement carpark need more cleaning than mechanical carlift. Kovan got security guard. Kovan got two lifts...etc
    dats the price to pay for privacy. So use the facilities everyday till u are sick haha. make full use of the maintenance fee

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 1 435,674 506 Strata 861 Feb-12

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    dats the price to pay for privacy. So use the facilities everyday till u are sick haha. make full use of the maintenance fee
    yup, buy a cheap one bedder, rent it out but still go and enjoy the facilities together with your family, nearer and cheaper than signing up with a club
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    yup, buy a cheap one bedder, rent it out but still go and enjoy the facilities together with your family, nearer and cheaper than signing up with a club
    Sounds great! Does ur family all live in woodlands?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Sounds great! Does ur family all live in woodlands?
    Nope, we r closer down south...just making an observation, not that i do that cos my investments are 2 bedders and bigger usually
    I am rich in debts...

Nope, we r closer down south...just making an observation, not that i do that cos my investments are 2 bedders and bigger usually
    Ah i tend to think of it that way too. If I was staying ard woodlands i probably would have bought 1!

Ah i tend to think of it that way too. If I was staying ard woodlands i probably would have bought 1!
    Really ? Why ?
    Yes, I do own a HDB flat in Woodlands. But I bough Parc RoseWood mainly because this is the only condo I can afford. (with 40% down payment)

I decided to grab one before any more Cooling measure (CM6 ?) coming out from Government.

Maybe the CM6 might require you to fully payoff the HDB loan before you can buy private!!

By the time, i might not even able to buy any private property .

If I got choice, I will prefer a more centralize location.

But anyway, it still better to purchase a condo in woodlands than put the in bank .

Quote Originally Posted by yipwssg
    Really ? Why ?
    Yes, I do own a HDB flat in Woodlands. But I bough Parc RoseWood mainly because this is the only condo I can afford. (with 40% down payment)

I decided to grab one before any more Cooling measure (CM6 ?) coming out from Government.

Maybe the CM6 might require you to fully payoff the HDB loan before you can buy private!!

But anyway, it still better to purchase a condo in woodlands than put the in bank .
    Well so that i can rent it out and enjoy the facilities. Otherwise i will end up having to drive 30mins from where i stay just to visit my condo.

Assuming 50% owners are like yourself, then 300+ units x family of say 5 = 1500 pax enjoying the facilities on a typical good weather weekend. Ooh la la. Will be really lively...

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 1 435,674 506 Strata 861 Feb-12
    Omg so cheap

Omg so cheap
    easily can cheong to 600k

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    After 4 yrs of course no prob...

Omg so cheap
    this one ground flr patio.....cheap indeed.....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    this one ground flr patio.....cheap indeed.....
    Oh with huge PES i presume...

Oh with huge PES i presume...
    ok la....worth it leh....without patio oredi about 400k .....30k+ more for nice patio worth it

you will make the development cheap too.

wow so cheap...oh oh alot of demand for cheap houses.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Really ? Why ?

change hdb to ec might also be a good/better solution... if can afford dual-key even better...
    anyway... wish you huat huat with Parc RoseWood !!...

If true, then really hor seh Liao! wish everyone will HUAT big in dragon year 2012 and beyond!

Went to showflat for viewing.

For those still looking for 1 or 2 beds there, now left with only few units on ground floor. Layout of the units feels small and cramp, but rather cosy. The one bedder 431sf looks nice, though small unit but with efficient layout. If ground floor unit would be ideal, with own patio overlooking water features.

Congrats to all Parc owners.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/bmsm/others/strata_living.pdf

Once u rent out the unit, u are not supposed to use the facility any more.

If all these can become 600k, then wat about those MMs that are freehold, nearer to central and near MRT?

Wise warning, bro
    have to up my budget and get 2 bedder....
    In d15, not far north lah

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    last time i remember i argue wif bargain hunter tat fragrance will not build majority smallish units....

I AM WRONG!!!!

MMs is getting real scary......last time supply is limited bcoz only boutique apts build MMs.....now u see even FEO is building majority 1bdr.....

can u sense the extreme OVERSUPPLY of 1bdr in 3-4yrs time.....

this project about 400+units of 1bdr MM rite? it takes about 10 MM boutique apts to have 400 MMs hor.....be careful wat u r buying into the future....gd luck

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Wise warning, bro
    have to up my budget and get 2 bedder....
    In d15, not far north lah
    I'm not really worry about the over supply of MM

Currently, there isn't any Condo which already TOP with large percentage of one bedder in Woodlands. Most of them are 2 or 3 bedder.

In addition, the new measure from URA is to limit the number of units which developer able to build within a specific area of land.

Prac Rose wood could be the first and last mega MM development in Woodlands

I'm not really worry about the over supply of MM

Currently, there isn't any Condo which already TOP with large percentage of one bedder in Woodlands. Most of them are 2 or 3 bedder.

In addition, the new measure from URA is to limit the number of units which developer able to build within a specific area of land.

Prac Rose wood could be the first and last mega MM development in Woodlands

But wheres the potential for woodlands?

But wheres the potential for woodlands?

This page should answer your question :

http://real-properties.com/rp/locati...d-in-the-rough

True, you can get a better rental return if you get an condo in City area. But don't forget you also paying much much more for the condo.

To give you an example, one of my friend have been telling me he will be able fetch a rental of up to 4K for his MM in Anson Road compare to Parc-rosewood, which may only able to fetch 1.5K when it TOP.

But in reality, he will be paying close to 5K for monthly installment when it TOP....he will be if he cannot find anyone to rent his unit for more than 3 months.

Just for comparison, my monthly installment will be only $800 when TOP

Just like buying 4D, the more you bet, the more you win if you kanna the 4 digi... fair deal.

Hi, newbie here..
    wat does MM mean..hmm??

This page should answer your question :

http://real-properties.com/rp/locati...d-in-the-rough

True, you can get a better rental return if you get an condo in City area. But don't forget you also paying much much more for the condo.

To give you an example, one of my friend have been telling me he will be able fetch a rental of up to 4K for his MM in Anson Road compare to Parc-rosewood, which may only able to fetch 1.5K when it TOP.

But in reality, he will be paying close to 5K for monthly installment when it TOP....he will be if he cannot find anyone to rent his unit for more than 3 months.

Just for comparison, my monthly installment will be only $800 when TOP

Just like buying 4D, the more you bet, the more you win if you kanna the 4 digi... fair deal.
    Your friend too optimistic liao lar 4k MM, studios there 3.8k-4.2k P.M. But I dont think he is paying 5k installment, more like 2k+ based on 20%

Parc rosewood @ Woodlands still untested besides still far far from MRT. But with decentralization and support frm HDB market, I think there is still have the rental upside/demand for singles in upper north:

Quote Originally Posted by pavilion
    Hi, newbie here..
    wat does MM mean..hmm??

MM = Mickey Mouse = Shoe Box = Condo < 500 Sqft

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Your friend too optimistic liao lar 4k MM, studios there 3.8k-4.2k P.M. But I dont think he is paying 5k installment, more like 2k+ based on 20%

Parc rosewood @ Woodlands still untested besides still far far from MRT. But with decentralization and support frm HDB market, I think there is still have the rental upside/demand for singles in upper north:

I think he only take 20 to 25 years loan for the amount of 900K.. + Monthly maintenance fee of close to $400 ...

So one month close to 5K is possible.

Still got to pay property tax right ???