Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    cool down bro.. we all know that malaysia is the racist country with its malays favouritsm.. nothing we could help you on this.

we recognize the collaboration between sg and malaysia will benefit both sides on this development context. but internal affair is not up to singaporeans to care..
    haa .yeah nothing i can do much abt dat too. well at least i still have a landed house that i can move around comfortably in.. dont think i can ever afford landed in sg. yes it will be win win provided the 2 countries are willing to put aside their differences. build the thomson medical and build the mrt lines btw SG and MY .. everyone will benefit. when that happen, property price in JB will go far north!

Parc rosewood buyers will chase you away.. coz you spreading the "JB" dreams here in their thread haha!!
    shit sory. iguess i went too far north. better stop before i go further north to KL, Penang ....

Parc rosewood buyers will chase you away.. coz you spreading the "JB" dreams here in their thread haha!!

Actually, I don't mind to buy a property in JB for retirement / weekend get away...only if I got enough "loose change" after purchase a private property in Singapore .

But I only have this little amount of .... so i still feel safer to invest my 1st and only private property in Singapore

Any other bro purchase a unit in Parc Rosewood ?

Quote Originally Posted by yipwssg
    Actually, I don't mind to buy a property in JB for retirement / weekend get away...only if I got enough "loose change" after purchase a private property in Singapore .

But I only have this little amount of .... so i still feel safer to invest my 1st and only private property in Singapore

Any other bro purchase a unit in Parc Rosewood ?
    Me lor I got a mm in Parc rosewood. Thank u to all those who congratulated me earlier. Hee. I m v excited to wait for it's TOP. Some bankers n
    Lawyers told me that experience told them that first class n fragrance land dev TOP v fast one. I m really so excited. This is my weekend or hols resort. Then I no need to book hotel for stay cation anymore. Just need a place for my baby to play with the water n enjoy ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Sorry missed this. 215pm.
    215 for 1 bedder? thats quite a lot or?

Quote Originally Posted by darling
    Me lor I got a mm in Parc rosewood. Thank u to all those who congratulated me earlier. Hee. I m v excited to wait for it's TOP. Some bankers n
    Lawyers told me that experience told them that first class n fragrance land dev TOP v fast one. I m really so excited. This is my weekend or hols resort. Then I no need to book hotel for stay cation anymore. Just need a place for my baby to play with the water n enjoy ourselves.
    Weekend home, sure or not. Spend sat cleaning up dirt accumulated over the week, sunday packing up to go home. Been there done that, not doing it again

You're probably better off renting out the place and use the rental money to stay in a hotel over the occasional weekend or overseas trip. No cleaning required.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Weekend home, sure or not. Spend sat cleaning up dirt accumulated over the week, sunday packing up to go home. Been there done that, not doing it again

You're probably better off renting out the place and use the rental money to stay in a hotel over the occasional weekend or overseas trip. No cleaning required.
    Dun worry. I got maid. maid clean up i play wif baby. Then maid wash up baby n i . Arrrrhhh.... Faster TOP leh. U dun spoilt my dream leh haven't start leh.

Yes, looking forward for the TOP too

I bought a MM at block 81.
    How about you ?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    aha. no need to buy ..i already have one. i am a msian hehe

i am eyeing a condo at danga bay near spore causeway. Tropez Residence. SGD445K can prob get me a 1700 sqf unit with sea view ..hehe
    1.2million RM for a condo in Johor? That's not a wise investment by any measure.... If you would drive around the iskandar region, you will find empty land everywhere.... Drive non-stop for 15mins and you will still find - undeveloped land.

A sea view condo unit is great but buying one in danga bay is like throwing RM 1.2million into the sea and you can view the sea everyday from your balcony but you will never see your hard-earned cash rise up from the ocean again.

Hope you will reconsider your decision to invest in j.b. In fact if you had invested early in Parc rosewood and bought a 400k unit, in 1 month you would have made 40k capital gains already....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    1.2million RM for a condo in Johor? That's not a wise investment by any measure.... If you would drive around the iskandar region, you will find empty land everywhere.... Drive non-stop for 15mins and you will still find - undeveloped land.

A sea view condo unit is great but buying one in danga bay is like throwing RM 1.2million into the sea and you can view the sea everyday from your balcony but you will never see your hard-earned cash rise up from the ocean again.

Hope you will reconsider your decision to invest in j.b. In fact if you had invested early in Parc rosewood and bought a 400k unit, in 1 month you would have made 40k capital gains already....
    haa. thanks for the advice. Yes i am wary of the danger. I have known ppl who became bankrupt after bad investment in JB. Haaa ... of course i am not looking at the 1.2mil unit.. 1.2mil is enough for me to build a bungalow at outskirts area of JB. I am sniffing a one bedder 700sqf at RM410K (no seaview of course) with a psf 3x that of a condo in outskirts JB and 2x that of a condo in popular estates near causeway

actually i have invested in another MM at paya lebar by fragrance too. waiting for TOP too.

thank you for your reminder. I will give it some serious thought with mu family over this weekend. ohhh wow.. parc rosewood surged 40K? but on paper only ah .. 10% capital gain not enuff to offset the 16% tax for selling within the 4 yrs sdd leh

Quote Originally Posted by price
    City Regency 175 The Cotz 155 Cosmo 140

bro, yours will cost this much too

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    shit sory. iguess i went too far north. better stop before i go further north to KL, Penang ....
    need to keep a safety distance from the future nuclear plant
    wonder if they will build a twin one world largest

City Regency, The Cotz and Cosmo all lesser units why cost so much lesS?

Dun worry. I got maid. maid clean up i play wif baby. Then maid wash up baby n i . Arrrrhhh.... Faster TOP leh. U dun spoilt my dream leh haven't start leh.
    Babies can catch virus or bacteria from the water, despite the chlorine... from experience of a relative.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    need to keep a safety distance from the future nuclear plant
    wonder if they will build a twin one world largest
    Stop lynas!!

Quite ok. My agent told me the just topped primo residences one bedder close to $350 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Quite ok. My agent told me the just topped primo residences one bedder close to $350 pm.
    Oh kakakakaka wakaka Muahaha well they are well heeled buyers who absolutely particular about finishing and high quality by Novelty... So guess even with such a tiny slab of pathetic pool they still pay thru the nose for that 'quality' in installments via maintenance? Amazing

City Regency, The Cotz and Cosmo all lesser units why cost so much lesS?
    This goes to show which developer / MA is out to chop carrots and which are those out to COOK them carrots... To quote a bro in another thread...

This goes to show which developer / MA is out to chop carrots and which are those out to COOK them carrots... To quote a bro in another thread...
    I thought all these are by Fragrance?

I thought all these are by Fragrance?
    These are all cheap, no? So much less... You meant less than what. Primo right? If you meant less than Kovan, one, Kovan pool larger than all those. Two Kovan has got bbq pits. And not one but two. Kovan has got basement carpark need more cleaning than mechanical carlift. Kovan got security guard. Kovan got two lifts...etc

These are all cheap, no? So much less... You meant less than what. Primo right? If you meant less than Kovan, one, Kovan pool larger than all those. Two Kovan has got bbq pits. And not one but two. Kovan has got basement carpark need more cleaning than mechanical carlift. Kovan got security guard. Kovan got two lifts...etc
    hmm 2 BBQ pits, who does the maintaining? the guard? the last time i was there i didnt see any cleaners etc.

Anyway wats the pool size of Kovan Grandeur?

hmm 2 BBQ pits, who does the maintaining? the guard? the last time i was there i didnt see any cleaners etc.

Anyway wats the pool size of Kovan Grandeur?
    16x5m. Cleaning of common areas and bbq is by the trusty abang from Evergreen (or is it Everyday... Sometimes then he wear uniform) cleaning services. Turns up without fail Every Day no day off. He is usually done by 2pm...

16x5m. Cleaning of common areas and bbq is by the trusty abang from Evergreen (or is it Everyday... Sometimes then he wear uniform) cleaning services. Turns up without fail Every Day no day off. He is usually done by 2pm...
    kaka so for a MM like KG are u part of the management committee? quite few things to maintain right?

kaka so for a MM like KG are u part of the management committee? quite few things to maintain right?
    I wont join. Coz i renting it out...

I wont join. Coz i renting it out...
    Where's next?

For MMs where will they meet? there's no common area, no function room etc.

Where's next?

For MMs where will they meet? there's no common area, no function room etc.
    Meet in basement carpark lor lol. Btw now then i realise your nick stands for Parc Rosewood I Coming Eh...!!!!

Meet in basement carpark lor lol. Btw now then i realise your nick stands for Parc Rosewood I Coming Eh...!!!!
    smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Babies can catch virus or bacteria from the water, despite the chlorine... from experience of a relative.
    That one is unlucky experience. by the way when Parc rosewood TOP, my baby will be toddler liao.

Quote Originally Posted by yipwssg
    Yes, looking forward for the TOP too

I bought a MM at block 81.
    How about you ?
    Yeah! That block not bad, near the facilities.