Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today i went for my last viewing of 2011...

Default Today i went for my last viewing of 2011...

D15(Off east coast Jalan Tua Kong vacinity) double storey Inter terrace...land 1700sqft build up 2000sqft...last major reno about 10years ago...liveable with minor reno..maybe 20 to 30k.......bank val...2Mil....owner WAS asking 2.1Mil....last offer 1.75Mil...REJECTED....motivated seller as per the agents feedback...above 1.8Mil got chance....

In my heart i say...NO 1.5 Mil NO buy...ha ha

Bye Bye 2011....WELCOME 2012.....the year of landed hunting and hopefully buying.....

Tua Kong wonder place for fishball noodles and beef hor fun...

landed hse small buyer mkt.
    FT cant fight. no hurry. ths sell, cant maintain or their age very old. they want $$$ profit. margin very gd oredi.
    no urgent tk ur time they old more worried nearer 2 6ft undergrd. cant accept uncertainty..heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    landed hse small buyer mkt.
    FT cant fight. no hurry. ths sell, cant maintain or their age very old. they want $$$ profit. margin very gd oredi.
    no urgent tk ur time they old more worried nearer 2 6ft undergrd. cant accept uncertainty..heart attack
    yup i also think like that...2012 can see more desperate sale...

I am certain landed cannot sustain price hike. If it is S$1.5m let me know too.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    D15(Off east coast Jalan Tua Kong vacinity) double storey Inter terrace...land 1700sqft build up 2000sqft...last major reno about 10years ago...liveable with minor reno..maybe 20 to 30k.......bank val...2Mil....owner WAS asking 2.1Mil....last offer 1.75Mil...REJECTED....motivated seller as per the agents feedback...above 1.8Mil got chance....

In my heart i say...NO 1.5 Mil NO buy...ha ha

Bye Bye 2011....WELCOME 2012.....the year of landed hunting and hopefully buying.....
    Either the owner has no Internet or he is really an ET just arrived from outerspace.

Keep in mind, brothers: Just a few years ago ( meaning less than 10 years ), the asking of a terrace was only S$700,000. Even earn more than S$1million, he also see no up hor... I am going to wait until it drops to $700psf or lower. ( remember I told u guys about gold crashing? See now got happen bo ? )

Also remember, you should pay only the land price unless it is a newly built one then pay the built up price hor.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 31-12-11 at 19:44.

Hi radha08, are you referring to the 2 storey terraces facing the shophouses? Yup, you should tarik harga (bargain). If you get it at your asking price, please let us know.

you went for your final house hunting in 2011, I went for my final car hunt in 2011... the car centres are void of pontential buyers... all agents crowding roudn you hoping to make the last sales to close the year...

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Hi radha08, are you referring to the 2 storey terraces facing the shophouses? Yup, you should tarik harga (bargain). If you get it at your asking price, please let us know.
    nope i know that area there is a pub there and some stalls selling veg and fruits...there too crowded and noisy the one i view is in opera estate accessible thru tua kong but i dont want to be too direct in case agent/owner in the forums....

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    you went for your final house hunting in 2011, I went for my final car hunt in 2011... the car centres are void of pontential buyers... all agents crowding roudn you hoping to make the last sales to close the year...
    my motto for 2012 is sell car buy house...

ok la maybe drive small car buy BIG house...now i stay my rented house off frankel my mind also think different last time stay condo/hdb must drive fierce car otherwise neighbour c u NO up...

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Either the owner has no Internet or he is really an ET just arrived from outerspace.

Keep in mind, brothers: Just a few years ago ( meaning less than 10 years ), the asking of a terrace was only S$700,000. Even earn more than S$1million, he also see no up hor... I am going to wait until it drops to $700psf or lower. ( remember I told u guys about gold crashing? See now got happen bo ? )

Also remember, you should pay only the land price unless it is a newly built one then pay the built up price hor.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH
    yup i think looking at the property graphs landed price has flown to the sky...the house i c today honestly hdb masionette same size...only no small garden.......and cost 1 million plus less....

yup i think looking at the property graphs landed price has flown to the sky...the house i c today honestly hdb masionette same size...only no small garden.......and cost 1 million plus less....
    my dear...landed prices very hard to fall. for myself i had so many offers but i know i will never sell my landed properties unless i can fetch a super high price. in SG, if you don't really need the cash, sitting on FH land is the way to go. every person knows that.

if you are waiting for a crash, i am very sorry, there may be discounts here and there, but most landed owners like me will first dispose our LH condos...i will definitely hold on to my title deeds unless i really become penniless....

so the moral of the story is, go for LH if you want it cheap....

my motto for 2012 is sell car buy house...

ok la maybe drive small car buy BIG house...now i stay my rented house off frankel my mind also think different last time stay condo/hdb must drive fierce car otherwise neighbour c u NO up...
    Me buy car out of neccessity... otherwise its a nightmare trying to get everybody ready and hop onto the crowded bus/mrt... scary!!!

Just a simple car will do but today I saw my friend just bought a BMW 730... I must drink water and say me no need such high depre cars (although some might argue in recent times such big cars can make more $$$)... But the car really look good! Lol!

Me buy car out of neccessity... otherwise its a nightmare trying to get everybody ready and hop onto the crowded bus/mrt... scary!!!

Just a simple car will do but today I saw my friend just bought a BMW 730... I must drink water and say me no need such high depre cars (although some might argue in recent times such big cars can make more $$$)... But the car really look good! Lol!
    One thing I can't stand public transport is the waiting time.

2 days ago decided to take bus to orchard road instead of driving. Waited 20 mins before the bus arrived. And by then it was quite packed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    One thing I can't stand public transport is the waiting time.

2 days ago decided to take bus to orchard road instead of driving. Waited 20 mins before the bus arrived. And by then it was quite packed.
    I ride a Motorcycle(Honda Phantom)! Best of both the worlds. Dont need to spend like crazy like a car and wont get stuck in traffic jams like cars do and yet at same time no need to tahan the sardine cans MRT . Cost of riding bike is actually cheaper than MRT, but so much more enjoyable

Luckily Singaporeans think Bikes are not safe. Please keep thinking that way and the bike COE remains cheap and also not much traffic due to bikes

I actually feel like laughing when I see people here looking to rent condos near MRT Poor souls spend so much for condo yet need to tahan an MRT.
    Last edited by revhappy; 01-01-12 at 11:35.

I think best thing to do is ride a motorcycle to office and then use a taxi when you want to take your family out, especially if you have kids.

Buying car is crazy here. By riding a motorcycle you get same or more pleasure like driving a car, reach quicker to office and spend so much lesser.

Smart am I not?

Quote Originally Posted by revhappy
    I think best thing to do is ride a motorcycle to office and then use a taxi when you want to take your family out, especially if you have kids.

Buying car is crazy here. By riding a motorcycle you get same or more pleasure like driving a car, reach quicker to office and spend so much lesser.

Smart am I not?
    You are the smartest when it starts to pour like the once in 50 year monsoon that comes every 6 months...

Smart am I not?
    But my parents said either 4 wheels or no wheels.

You are the smartest when it starts to pour like the once in 50 year monsoon that comes every 6 months...
    then must buy boat...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    But my parents said either 4 wheels or no wheels.
    brother, buy a car lah...car is metal cover skin, motorbike is skin cover metal la....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHha

Opppsss....

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    my dear...landed prices very hard to fall. for myself i had so many offers but i know i will never sell my landed properties unless i can fetch a super high price. in SG, if you don't really need the cash, sitting on FH land is the way to go. every person knows that.

if you are waiting for a crash, i am very sorry, there may be discounts here and there, but most landed owners like me will first dispose our LH condos...i will definitely hold on to my title deeds unless i really become penniless....

agree to a certain extent...as you are looking at it from a sellers point of view you will have no desire/intention to go to the ground and sniff out any interesting deals...however me from buyers point of view will spend time looking thru ads/papers etc to find a good deal...yesterday i think i found such a deal...FH terrace D15 val 2M....seller already commited to another house as what agent say....last offer 1.75M...rejected (fair enough)...agent say 1.8 M above can try...thats a 10% discount from fair value....the way i look at it 6mths to a year ago...cannot smell this kind of oppurtunity...YES FH landed will always have a niche MarKeT but when the wind start to blow and the tree branches start to sway only the STRONGEST durians wont drop....

You have really nice raincoats, so that is not an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    brother, buy a car lah...car is metal cover skin, motorbike is skin cover metal la....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHha

Opppsss....
    Thanks to people like you, motorcycle ownership is cheap cheap
    You guys have become so paranoid living in this sterile and safe place that everything looks like threat.
    Last edited by revhappy; 01-01-12 at 14:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy

we can always buy from others wat....dun haf to buy yours rite? wakaka

many landed owners r biz owners......if recession hit them hard.....they may nid to firesale their hse for their biz......

right now economy not tat bad yet....so dun hf firesale lor

in 09, i bot a firesale car from a landed owner....he got like 4 cars and trying to let go 3 of them.....and of coz i help him wif one lor.....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

many landed owners r biz owners......if recession hit them hard.....they may nid to firesale their hse for their biz......

in 09, i bot a firesale car from a landed owner....he got like 4 cars and trying to let go 3 of them.....and of coz i help him wif one lor.....hehehe
    So kind of you to help him. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    So kind of you to help him. Heh.
    ya lor.....i offer higher den wat he can fetch from dealers lor

You have really nice raincoats, so that is not an excuse

Thanks to people like you, motorcycle ownership is cheap cheap
    You guys have become so paranoid living in this sterile and safe place that everything looks like threat.
    maybe you are right if you are brave and can balance..but I dunno how to balance a bike lah...everytime I tried to climb onto a bike, the tyres punctured leh...why har ?

WOAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

yes brother devilplate is correct. One must learn the true skills of a property buyer/investors. Dun have to buy what....now look at the prices offered to you, if you think it is not reasonable- YOU HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO TAKE UP THE OFFER-

Remember that. Another tricks by agent is they will either intentionally ignore you if they know you are rich ( easy to gather such data especially you visited many showrooms) or use other buyers to pressure you or use the whiteboard with many red "SOLD" labels.

That maypressure you into buying- DO NOT DO THAT! BUY with A CALM AND CLEAR MIND.

Further, let me EXPOSE.....errrrr.. I mean expose a secret info for you:

Many landed sellers are planning for something major when they want to sell. They do it because of age or because they need the cash for the overseas education of their children or simply for retirement.

So, CASH IS needed and topmost in their mind..remember that.

When I buy Taiwan landed properties, I always offer 10-25% lower than the asking.

Dun need to thank me.

WOAHAHAHAAHHA
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 01-01-12 at 16:39.

I ride a Motorcycle(Honda Phantom)! Best of both the worlds. Dont need to spend like crazy like a car and wont get stuck in traffic jams like cars do and yet at same time no need to tahan the sardine cans MRT . Cost of riding bike is actually cheaper than MRT, but so much more enjoyable

Luckily Singaporeans think Bikes are not safe. Please keep thinking that way and the bike COE remains cheap and also not much traffic due to bikes

I actually feel like laughing when I see people here looking to rent condos near MRT Poor souls spend so much for condo yet need to tahan an MRT.

I also ride bike.

My friend ride bike until once he kana accident and change to car already. Another friend ride bike for more than 10 yrs till he married and changed to car coz got family liao... Lol!

YES FH landed will always have a niche MarKeT but when the wind start to blow and the tree branches start to sway only the STRONGEST durians wont drop....
    Strong wind will not cause durian to fall.

So you will have to wait till they are ripe.
    If you wait long enough, they will eventually get ripe.