Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ... 364146515661626364656667686970717681869196 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Just to share history..... Compass Height when TOP had alot of people selling including Studios below their purchase price.

Don't be surprise similar things will happen to WT too.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Just to share history..... Compass Height when TOP had alot of people selling including Studios below their purchase price.

Don't be surprise similar things will happen to WT too.
    interesting.. r they still selling below their purchase price now?

whichever district has it's pros n cons. Orchard Rd is the prime, convenient and command very high premium - in fact more pluses for investment but not all really enjoy staying.
    one of my relative live on 32nd storey in Cairnhill complaining they cannot open their windows cos of the noise and dust pollution & has to depend on air-con.
    majority can live with it cos it's compensated in monetary terms & capital appreciation. Orchard is one area that nobody can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel
    whichever district has it's pros n cons. Orchard Rd is the prime, convenient and command very high premium - in fact more pluses for investment but not all really enjoy staying.
    one of my relative live on 32nd storey in Cairnhill complaining they cannot open their windows cos of the noise and dust pollution & has to depend on air-con.
    majority can live with it cos it's compensated in monetary terms & capital appreciation. Orchard is one area that nobody can go wrong.
    After 10% stamp imposed on foreigner, invest in orchard can go very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    After 10% stamp imposed on foreigner, invest in orchard can go very wrong.
    Anyway, Orchard is beyond our reach. Only the super rich earning millions can afford, ordinary wage earner can only smell the utility room.

BTW, The Luxurie selling prices vary a lot from $650psf to $1,350psf, their bigger units are the best buy. Price range of A Treasure Trove is very constant & reasonable, averaging $900 and nothing above $1,000psf . With this comparison, WT doesnt look very expensive - a little more premium for the convenience of a mall and MRT under one roof.

Anyway, Orchard is beyond our reach. Only the super rich earning millions can afford, ordinary wage earner can only smell the utility room.

BTW, The Luxurie selling prices vary a lot from $650psf to $1,350psf, their bigger units are the best buy. Price range of A Treasure Trove is very constant & reasonable, averaging $900 and nothing above $1,000psf . With this comparison, WT doesnt look very expensive - a little more premium for the convenience of a mall and MRT under one roof.
    WT is not ex at all when suites/smaller units is concerned. The larger units are ex.
    Btw, are u interested in the hougang mega mall site? I used to stay there.

WT is not ex at all when suites/smaller units is concerned. The larger units are ex.
    Hougang Mega Mall seems like a long shot. They were promoting this just before GE, after that no update no news. Good location but not much landscaping and water surroundings like WT. If wait for Hougang to launch maybe another 3 to 5 years, prices may shoot up beyond our reach - nobody can predict about the future.
    Born & bred in Hougang, Teochews die die will stay here cos so used to this area - public transportation is so convenient, no need to drive & worry about carparking.

Hougang Mega Mall seems like a long shot. They were promoting this just before GE, after that no update no news. Good location but not much landscaping and water surroundings like WT. If wait for Hougang to launch maybe another 3 to 5 years, prices may shoot up beyond our reach - nobody can predict about the future.
    Born & bred in Hougang, Teochews die die will stay here cos so used to this area - public transportation is so convenient, no need to drive & worry about carparking.
    The thing I like abt hougang is not just the tpt but the food. Till now, I still drive there da bao food.
    3 to 5 yrs is a good wait. Good things must wait.

The last 100 units remaining in WT will be harder to move due to much higher PSF...

I was interested in housing mega mall till WT came along.. seems like dead news now.. It will not be cheap though. Believe it will be more expensive than Bartley if launch at this time .. I.e 1.3k+PSF

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    Yup, on the map, it is to just beside and to right of Watertown now.
    sorry, may i know which map you are referring to?

I looked at the GLS site, but there's seems to be only mention of EC development along Punggol Central...nothing abt mixed development of Residential cum Commercial akin to Watertown.

BTW, side question. Is the current location of the Punggol bus interchange a temp site only? If yes, where will be the perm site be?

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    The last 100 units remaining in WT will be harder to move due to much higher PSF...

I was interested in housing mega mall till WT came along.. seems like dead news now.. It will not be cheap though. Believe it will be more expensive than Bartley if launch at this time .. I.e 1.3k+PSF
    Our situation same, I was waiting for hougang mega mall plot and yishun hub site prior to WT launch.
    I'm pretty interested in the hougang site and will wait for its launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77

I looked at the GLS site, but there's seems to be only mention of EC development along Punggol Central...nothing abt mixed development of Residential cum Commercial akin to Watertown.

BTW, side question. Is the current location of the Punggol bus interchange a temp site only? If yes, where will be the perm site be?
    The site next to LRT is most likely to be residential.
    Those EC sites seems quite a far walking distance to punggol central.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    more supplies coming in Punggol:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p....0?OpenDocument

you guys really are in the heat....
    Panerex - click on 1 of the sub links within

The site next to LRT is most likely to be residential.
    Those EC sites seems quite a far walking distance to punggol central.
    It's commercial cum resident development.. Maybe Watertown 2 .. I.e waterway terrences 1 & 2.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77

From the future roadmap.. the interchange is reserved for high rise development there.. so the bus interchange could be moved and incorporated in 1 of the high rise development among the other 2 plots of land beside MRT.. that will be my guess..

Bartley R is asking for $1400+ psf for the better 2 bedders' stack after 18% discount.

If your budget is around $1m, you can still get a MM at orchard

interesting.. r they still selling below their purchase price now?
    I'm quoting history for benefit of readers here.

Who knows I might buy from you when people realise can't get proper yield.

well u havent answer my question.. the fact that WT are mostly sold.. i dont know how your history benefit much the readers now... and how about for those who are buying for long term stay? Do you think most pple who buy WT are speculators?

We will sell to u at firesale px. U slowly wait.

do you think most pple who buy WT are speculators?
    Yes I do.

Seriously who will buy a one bd " SOHO" or "suite" for own stay ? Why almost 70% of the units are not family size, but rather, "bite size" units ?

And the bigger family size units are not moving. Is this not obvious enough ?

well u havent answer my question.. the fact that WT are mostly sold.. i dont know how your history benefit much the readers now... and how about for those who are buying for long term stay? Do you think most pple who buy WT are speculators?
    He talk rubbish lah, u still entertain him?

Yes I do.

Seriously who will buy a one bd " SOHO" or "suite" for own stay ? Why almost 70% of the units are not family size, but rather, "bite size" units ?

Speculators doesn't mean will sell below purchase px.
    If u like, u can call me speculator.
    U slowly wait for me to sell u at fire sales lor.

He talk rubbish lah, u still entertain him?
    today more free to reply mah.. no need to work

today more free to reply mah.. no need to work
    Me too.... Nothing to do, so entertain some sour grapes lor.
    Seriously, u should look at hougang mega mall that one.

Yes I do.

I beg to differ.. all the suites are > 500 Sq FT... which is good size for me... and this is not a true MM..

No planter .. no bay window .. no bomb shelter in the suites.. space are well designed.. and nowadays lotsa young couples w/o kids and singles...

We will sell to u at firesale px. U slowly wait.
    That's why I say 'who knows'. Unfortunately, someone else got so sensitive and started to talk beyond the context of history.

Why should I answer a question with an obvious answer about asking about prices about then and now.

Should I assume this someone is an idiot? If I did answer him the obvious then it will be an insult to him.

I cited useful information about the period of time when there was a slack that's all.

I beg to differ.. all the suites are > 500 Sq FT... which is good size for me... and this is not a true MM..

No planter .. no bay window .. no bomb shelter in the suites.. space are well designed.. and nowadays lotsa young couples w/o kids and singles...
    My take is no need waste time to explain to them.
    Sour grapes will find loopholes to attack the buyers, from the least sensible remarks to the most stupidest action. They will then start to cut and paste more sites release in punggol to convince u that u buy without thinking, though Some of these sites are damn far from mrt and amenities.
    I've been here long enough to witness all these things happening and repeating.
    See until sianz.

That's why I say 'who knows'. Unfortunately, someone else got so sensitive and started to talk beyond the context of history.

Why should I answer a question with an obvious answer about asking about prices about then and now.

Should I assume this someone is an idiot? If I did answer him the obvious then it will be an insult to him.

I cited useful information about the period of time when there was a slack that's all.
    anyone citing any fact that deems to be against this wonderful condo will be branded as talking rubbish, being stupid, miss the boat, sour, ...whats else? feel free to add to the list...

"You can't handle the truth"

My take is no need waste time to explain to them.
    Sour grapes will find loopholes to attack the buyers, from the least sensible remarks to the most stupidest action. They will then start to cut and paste more sites release in punggol to convince u that u buy without thinking, though Some of these sites are damn far from mrt.
    I've been here long enough to witness all these things happening and repeating.
    See until sianz.
    i rest my case