Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748495459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Why pity the rich when they hv spare cash to be used for property investment?
    Actually, we pity you more
    Aiya dun argue liao lah. Who carrot 4 years later we will know. Frankly the people I pity the most are those who sell then go squeeze with parents or relatives. Still waiting for price to drop everyday

Why u like dreaming and talking to yourself?
    Yawn zzz. No one interested in your stories lah.
    Zzzzzzz then don't reply mine.. U are feeding my interest . Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Aiya dun argue liao lah. Who carrot 4 years later we will know. Frankly the people I pity the most are those who sell then go squeeze with parents or relatives. Still waiting for price to drop everyday

Yes those are also poor thing. Never speculated ur own roof. If only have 1.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Yes those are also poor thing. Never speculated ur own roof. If only have 1.
    They have a choice not to squeeze rite? they can always rent while waiting for house price to tank. assuming they have profited from sales of their previous property, the rent could just come from the pool

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Haha, true true, how come I so stupid go entertain him.
    The gd sales at WT and ATT had probably given him a tight slap when he still fantasizing px to correct so that he can get a fire sale. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    They have a choice not to squeeze rite? they can always rent while waiting for house price to tank. assuming they have profited from sales of their previous property, the rent could just come from the pool

True . But it's a gamble if price contuine to rise b if the drop is not as drastic. I know of some pple who have rented since 2005.... Hoping for a drop after selling their roof. Kinda of wonder how much it have to drop to be still profitable.

U really need to know wat u are doing . Whens time to cut lost . It's like all investment. My pt is home should not gamble unless have a fall back plan. Maybe move to thailand etc...

Haha, true true, how come I so stupid go entertain him.
    The gd sales at WT and ATT had probably given him a tight slap when he still fantasizing px to correct so that he can get a fire sale. Lol

Hah hah no need tight slap me... I just showing pity the buyers are thinking investment grade...

Anyway got firesales I also won't be looking in pungol . Anyway I m diff from mr b who try to talk market down coz he renting n miss out. I m not talking the market down. Trying to talk some sense to the herd. It's like watching a accident happen in slow motion.

Hah hah no need tight slap me... I just showing pity the buyers are thinking investment grade...

Anyway got firesales I also won't be looking in pungol . Anyway I m diff from mr b who try to talk market down coz he renting n miss out. I m not talking the market down. Trying to talk some sense to the herd. It's like watching a accident happen in slow motion.
    Wow, you talked until so noble till I so touch by your words.
    I finally understood your "kind" intention when you try to talk some sense to the herd is by calling them "carrots"
    If your memory havent fails you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Wee Hur's successful bid price was $354.4 psf (in Dec 11)

Sim Lian's bid price for A Treasure Trove was $406.3 psf (in Dec 2010)

So Wee Hur's bid was about $50 psf cheaper was Sim Lian - as you can see, 12 months makes quite a difference - the bid price of Wee Hur is less aggressive given the economic uncertainties.

Wee Hur's launch psf could be $50 cheaper compared to Sim Lian, but I would not be surprised if Wee Hur's launch psf is similar to Sim Lian so as to maximise its profit (moreover, that area is now much sought after).
    I think should be another hot project in Punggol.

Carrots no carrots so be it, if u think they carrots, well afterall if there are no carrots how will a location become record psf? If there are no carrots, how will u get firesale?. At the end of the day carrots no carrots, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish
    I have heard planes before but it is so occasional that you don't remember it.
    When I was there viewing the showflat, found the area really nice and a lovely place for stay.

Wow, you talked until so noble till I so touch by your words.
    I finally understood your "kind" intention when you try to talk some sense to the herd is by calling them "carrots"
    If your memory havent fails you yet.
    Well that's the truth. Sorry that u can't handle the truth . Hah hah

For whatever reasons, you seem to have bad blood with everything Punggol. Must have had a traumatic experience sometime back in Ulu Punggol.
    Try staying away from this forum and you should feel better.
    Why get so worked up and cursing your lungs out? Go in peace. Leave the herds and carrots alone lah. They die or huat , let them be can?

Well that's the truth. Sorry that u can't handle the truth . Hah hah
    so my advise is, don't talk like mother Theresa if your character has been weighed and measured.

"trying to talk some sense to the herd....blah blah blah" - you really classic when I hear u saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    When I was there viewing the showflat, found the area really nice and a lovely place for stay.
    But I worry about traffic jams.
    Condo on top of mall usually jams up the road.

Wink

The whole point of living obove a mall and next to the mrt is not to drive! If you drive, don't even think of a place like that for own stay.

True . But it's a gamble if price contuine to rise b if the drop is not as drastic. I know of some pple who have rented since 2005.... Hoping for a drop after selling their roof. Kinda of wonder how much it have to drop to be still profitable.

U really need to know wat u are doing . Whens time to cut lost . It's like all investment. My pt is home should not gamble unless have a fall back plan. Maybe move to thailand etc...

Hmm yeah, esp in recent years, housing prices have been going crazy. Yea i heard of ppl selling their house here and moving to JB and commute into Spore everyday by cars. renting should be a short term plan, home owners know its really different if u own the house compared to if you are renting it, hence the phase "home sweet home!"

Hi to all WT buyers.
    Have u noticed a window like device that was mounted outside the balcony? Care to elaborate on that though I think it is to shield off sunlight.

Guess it should be fine as the entrance to the condo is via punggol walk and the entrance to the mall carpark via punggol central.

Hi to all WT buyers.
    Have u noticed a window like device that was mounted outside the balcony? Care to elaborate on that though I think it is to shield off sunlight.
    Its a blind that u can use to shield against sun and rain..
    The concept is similar to hillier units.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnycool
    Guess it should be fine as the entrance to the condo is via punggol walk and the entrance to the mall carpark via punggol central.
    Gd to know. Thought they on same side of road.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Its a blind that u can use to shield against sun and rain..
    The concept is similar to hillier units.
    How does the blind work?
    Is it those normal blinds with a pulley and string type?
    My friend told me its not a blind but some kinda window enclosure where u need to give a push to open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    For whatever reasons, you seem to have bad blood with everything Punggol. Must have had a traumatic experience sometime back in Ulu Punggol.
    Try staying away from this forum and you should feel better.
    Why get so worked up and cursing your lungs out? Go in peace. Leave the herds and carrots alone lah. They die or huat , let them be can?
    hah hah ok... ok..

Chill guys...at the end of the day, if you are buying a roof over your head, and you can afford the amount (and feel it's worth it) then by all means it's gonna be a good investment...

if for pure investment that's another story of course

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    which part of the TV commercial shows the city view? i think you have stereotyped it that if can see fireworks, it must be in the city.

I did see a small scale of fireworks at the Punggol area many years back. So, don't be surprise to see fireworks in elsewhere.. of course, it will not be as grand as what you see in the marina bay.
    Stay Woodlands or Tuas also can see fireworks.... from Malaysia. Also equally nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish
    The whole point of living obove a mall and next to the mrt is not to drive! If you drive, don't even think of a place like that for own stay.
    Yeah, it's a traffic nightmare with popular malls. And the noise too.

Quote Originally Posted by testtest

like nex..... so hard to park

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    Sounds like its a happy problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Stay Woodlands or Tuas also can see fireworks.... from Malaysia. Also equally nice.
    Aiyah.....buy property, fireworks not included lah.....

like nex..... so hard to park
    carpark next to nex used to have couples going there for hanky panky. Someone told me. I never go there before.

After Nex was completed. Hanky panky moves to cinema in Nex. more comfy. Also someone told me.