Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 101520253035363738394041424344455055606570 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish
    On the contrary , it's quiet, I find the LRT and MRT convenient, best surroundings compared to any HDB estate, great waterway for my long runs, 24 hour supermarket, the list goes on! No smell ever! Loud planes occasionally but not more than 3 times a day. And I stay home often. I was living here before the LRT was built and I jog round this entire estate almost every other day. Seen this place grow to what it is today and I really appreciate it! So I am a bit confused with what many of you are saying about Punggol!
    Because these people think that 22 mins to orchard road is considered 'ulu'. They never venture out of their small area I guess.

On the contrary , it's quiet, I find the LRT and MRT convenient, best surroundings compared to any HDB estate, great waterway for my long runs, 24 hour supermarket, the list goes on! No smell ever! Loud planes occasionally but not more than 3 times a day. And I stay home often. I was living here before the LRT was built and I jog round this entire estate almost every other day. Seen this place grow to what it is today and I really appreciate it! So I am a bit confused with what many of you are saying about Punggol!
    The jogging track makes me guilty. No excuses not to exercise. So far I did only one run from driving range to punggol park. About 4 km, good workout

I got many friends who missed WT at preview all gonna Chiong wee hur.
    When will wee hur launch?

If you go to Wee Hur's website, it is mentioned that they would launch the Punggol property in the 2nd half of 2012. Interestingly, it is also mentioned that this is Wee Hur’s first successful tender of land for residential property development.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Punggol can reach Orchard in 22 mins? Wow! You fly right?

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    Because these people think that 22 mins to orchard road is considered 'ulu'. They never venture out of their small area I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Wee hur today top volume. Going to cheong soon

22mins to dhoby ghaut you moron!

Yes, its about 22 minutes from Punggol MRT to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. I take the train daily to Chinatown MRT for work - thats about another 5 minutes from Dhoby Ghaut to Chinatown.

Some people stayed in CCR never take mrt before. That's why they sua ku what.
    Don't blame them lah.

Just came back from a jog at the waterway. Some call it a lonkang but I believe it's a reservoir. It's truly beautiful at certain areas and as some of my friends have said its the most wonderful place in Singapore. And there are not many places in Singapore where you can have it at your door step. Some ignorant people have posted pictures of it as a milo pool after a heavy downpour during the construction stages. I know because I saw it. But the place is great now especially in the evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    If you go to Wee Hur's website, it is mentioned that they would launch the Punggol property in the 2nd half of 2012. Interestingly, it is also mentioned that this is Wee Hur’s first successful tender of land for residential property development.
    Hey thanks for the info

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I never need to rely on MRT, because sooner or later they will break down, take a few hours to repair, get strandled in some far away places, difficult to get taxis there during peak hours... Ha ha!

Yes, its about 22 minutes from Punggol MRT to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. I take the train daily to Chinatown MRT for work - thats about another 5 minutes from Dhoby Ghaut to Chinatown.

I think the site opposite punggol plaza is also great! There is a condo coming up there and there could be some units facing the waterway in front of the activity centre. For people who want peace and quiet. Or maybe not as there is a Chinese temple there!

Apart from the high pricing i think watertown is really great. by the way is the carpark shared with water point?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I never need to rely on MRT, because sooner or later they will break down, take a few hours to repair, get strandled in some far away places, difficult to get taxis there during peak hours... Ha ha!
    Not everybody can afford a car or want to own a car. Guess Singaporeans like myself would have to depend on public transport!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You know for a fact that you are not making sense. Post intelligently. You sound like a spoilt brat who has never taken public transport before but has expert opinions on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Apart from the high pricing i think watertown is really great. by the way is the carpark shared with water point?
    No, the residential and commercial parking are not shared and through separate entrance.

http://www.welovepunggol.com/?page_id=1647

I think the site opposite punggol plaza is also great! There is a condo coming up there and there could be some units facing the waterway in front of the activity centre. For people who want peace and quiet. Or maybe not as there is a Chinese temple there!
    I'm not very familiar with punggol.
    But from the way u describe there's a Chinese temple there, are you referring to uncle leong and Popeyes there?

There are over 1000 plus of car park slot cater for resident. Not including the mall car park.

No smell ever! Loud planes occasionally but not more than 3 times a day.
    So got planes flying over the area? I have encountered this before and find the noise extremely loud.

Not everybody can afford a car or want to own a car. Guess Singaporeans like myself would have to depend on public transport!
    It's alright to start off with public transport and then slowly save up to buy car.
    But just cannot tahan some people who knows nothing, but sarcatic and act attas.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Wee hur today top volume. Going to cheong soon
    Time to accumulate some Wee Hur shares?

22mins to dhoby ghaut
    That's very convenient, only 20 mins to reach town.

Wink

I'm not very familiar with punggol.
    But from the way u describe there's a Chinese temple there, are you referring to uncle leong and Popeyes there?
    Yes! You should check out the site.

Any idea on the launch psf for this WH project?

Agree.

I too find the place lovely. Hopefully in future will not turn into concrete jungle.

Yes! You should check out the site.
    I quite like that area and I know that area because my friend bought parc river (EC) and it's kinda near there though need to walk quite abit lah.
    Thanks for the info anyway.

The attached file (contains a report in PDF Format on Punggol Real Estate developments by Kim Eng Research) gives a good idea on the different property developments in Punggol.

Should check out Kim Eng Research's website for their regular Singapore real estate reports at http://www.kimengresearch.com.sg/Research.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    So got planes flying over the area? I have encountered this before and find the noise extremely loud.
    I have heard planes before but it is so occasional that you don't remember it.

It is great! I have been eying the site for 3 years. Helps when you live there! Bought a 4 room at $1030 per sq feet. I got it at the preview. Prices now are just too crazy!