Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738394449545964 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCORP.WEB/in...e=quick-search

FEO Ticker: "Watertown - Overwhelming response - 850 units sold"

Wow....amazing achievement!

Not difficult to hit 900 this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp

Remind me of hello kitty McDonald
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Wow!

This time Singaporeans can't blame foreigners anymore for the prices cheonging.

I marvel at the property crazy Singaporeans. I wonder what is the income of the average buyer and what their debt-to-income ratio is like.

Not to say Watertown is no good but it is certainly not cheap. For the same price, there are a lot of options in the resale market.

Water Dragon is doing the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Wow!

This time Singaporeans can't blame foreigners anymore for the prices cheonging.

I marvel at the property crazy Singaporeans. I wonder what is the income of the average buyer and what their debt-to-income ratio is like.

Not to say Watertown is no good but it is certainly not cheap. For the same price, there are a lot of options in the resale market.

with the success of centris, many more intergrated project will be developed.
    singaporeans are not stupid. And they really have a lot of spare cash.
    huat huat huat

with the success of centris, many more intergrated project will be developed.
    singaporeans are not stupid. And they really have a lot of spare cash.
    huat huat huat

I am keen to buy one unit, however I have limited budget and probably eligible for 60% LTV since I already have a HDB flat. My concern is I can only afford 500+kSGD unit since 40% upfront payment is really alot to me and my family.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I am keen to buy one unit, however I have limited budget and probably eligible for 60% LTV since I already have a HDB flat. My concern is I can only afford 500+kSGD unit since 40% upfront payment is really alot to me and my family.
    Then no point pushing yourself to this limit and no need die die must buy WT.
    Why not see see look look first.
    You might want to wait for the wee hur plot.
    Or like what others say, put your money elsewhere instead of buying props.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp

Look at it this (other) way... when the time comes, there will be a couple thousand less households (already in Punggol) who are unlikely (unable?) to compete with you and me, for other locations.

You can assess if paying up your HDB will be cheaper or paying that extra 20% LTV for your new condo. I decided to pay up my HDB with less than $200k instead of forking up another $2xxk for the additional 20% LTV for my new condo then...

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Look at it this (other) way... when the time comes, there will be a couple thousand less households (already in Punggol) who are unlikely (unable?) to compete with you and me, for other locations.

Hehe, not true. U never know how deep their pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Then no point pushing yourself to this limit and no need die die must buy WT.
    Why not see see look look first.
    You might want to wait for the wee hur plot.
    Or like what others say, put your money elsewhere instead of buying props.
    Where is wee hur plot; what is the development known?

Well, I dun wish to miss the boat too.

Quote Originally Posted by TKT

Those who wanted to buy WT thought that there were so many who bought at Hillier so less competition but unknown to them, there are so many others waiting eagerly to compete WT with them... Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    You can assess if paying up your HDB will be cheaper or paying that extra 20% LTV for your new condo. I decided to pay up my HDB with less than $200k instead of forking up another $2xxk for the additional 20% LTV for my new condo then...
    You have raised a valid suggestion. Good.

This site is facing the punggol interchange, relatively near to WT,
    Bid is lower than ATT and might sell cheaper. But I cannot guarantee since both WT and ATT sells so well.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Punggo...+gets+13+bids/

Bid is lower than ATT and might sell cheaper. But I cannot guarantee since both WT and ATT sells so well.

I will chiong for that.

Btw, where will watertown sits?

If u like integrate mall so much, can wait for yishun hub that one.
    But I think it's not going to be cheap as well.
    After all, integrated mall PC are so well received.

I think Punggol area will be less congested and accessible compared to Yishun area.

I honestly have my reservations for integrated mall PC. Check out Compass Ht. Heard people complaining about the LRT noises. Then those units facing LRT station will have their windows closed most of the time coz of noise and privacy. Also, the bus interchange discharges not just noise pollution but air fumes which can get quite dirty. Also, the human movement and crowd does not provide that quietness that some people value. All that for the convenience of amenities is too high a price to pay... Anyway, its just my personal preference. Live a stone's throw away is better...

Those who wanted to buy WT thought that there were so many who bought at Hillier so less competition but unknown to them, there are so many others waiting eagerly to compete WT with them... Lol!

Good, good!
    More power to those!!!.

And who says the CMs are not working?

I have no doubt Watertown would be sold out ages ago and at prices 10-15% higher without it.

Hehe, not true. U never know how deep their pockets.

Lets just say, using my unscientifically proven dipstick in the wind and looking at buyer profiles... at least 50% will not be able to afford another...

I honestly have my reservations for integrated mall PC. Check out Compass Ht. Heard people complaining about the LRT noises. Then those units facing LRT station will have their windows closed most of the time coz of noise and privacy. Also, the bus interchange discharges not just noise pollution but air fumes which can get quite dirty. Also, the human movement and crowd does not provide that quietness that some people value. All that for the convenience of amenities is too high a price to pay... Anyway, its just my personal preference. Live a stone's throw away is better...
    Yap, maybe you are right. I've never stay on top of the mall so don't really know how noisy would it be. That's why I avoid the LRT facing suites.

There is a paradigm shift in the mindsets and attitudes of Singapore property buyers these days. "Integrated" apartments were generally shunned previously.

Couple that with a HDB location, its a double whammy. Yes you have the conveniences of the shops, retail outlets...etc, but of course! what do you expect? you are smack in a HDB estate. Your HDB neighbours all around you have paid far less than what you did to enjoy the conveniences.

This does not mean integrated projects are no good but the question at what premium is considered reasonable over his HDB neighbours?

Precisely - many condo owners near malls complain of 'outsiders' coming in
    to make use of parking and other facilities.

In an integrated mall, i suppose it will be much harder for security personnel to watch out for such incidents - and to add to that task - there are
    900 over units....

This site is surrounded by HDB and next to bus interchange. Seen the floor & site plan, not as good as ATT, heard from the grapevine, developer maybe pricing around $900psf, probably following the trend of WT's success.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel
    This site is surrounded by HDB and next to bus interchange. Seen the floor & site plan, not as good as ATT, heard from the grapevine, developer maybe pricing around $900psf, probably following the trend of WT's success.
    Interesting to see rental demand & returns when top. own stay is no issue.

Sardine packed MRT coming to punggol soon.....