Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 82879297102107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    I was looking through my email and I also happened to have a draft floor plan of the 3 room condo with dimensions. The total floor size is actually slightly bigger at 107.87 sqm compared to the actual 105 sqm. If the draft floor plan I have is accurate, then the blue brochure for the condo is also pretty accurate as using the scale ruler, the balcony is about 5.4m x 3m which is the same as the draft floor plan.
    Wah, u measures n calculate the area size till so precise! Did u factor in the RC ledge area?

Today, saw the water heater are up in T4 in the yard area.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    Wah, u measures n calculate the area size till so precise! Did u factor in the RC ledge area?

Today, saw the water heater are up in T4 in the yard area.
    No lah, the draft plan actually shows the size of the different area.

Condo Type Cc2 (stack 8 & 10).jpg

It seems that only Tower 10 has all the balconies done up. The other towers only have one side done.

Floor plans with dimensions, zoom in to see dimensions clearly:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...5&disp=safe&zw
    Last edited by chanel; 26-01-16 at 20:35.

No lah, the draft plan actually shows the size of the different area.

Condo Type Cc2 (stack 8 & 10).jpg

It seems that only Tower 10 has all the balconies done up. The other towers only have one side done.
    Type Cc2

Type B1

May I suggest that you buy Sentosa since you so fussy? Seven palms is not bad. Sea facing so you won't see your neighbours. W residences also ok. Probably not much children there also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish View Post
    I have a unit at Watertown and there are some things that I don't like at the moment. The balconies are so close that you could reach out to shake your neighbors hands and its unblocked. The louve don't help as I had a closer look at it and you can actually see through... Not much privacy from the next door neighbor. Another problem is the water playground which I think many of us may not be aware off .I took a walk there although its closed to the public and realized that when it's built and open to the public, it's going to be filled with screaming children . I could see into my unit although I'm on a very high floor. Those units facing the waterway will be having a great view of the massive water playground before the waterway.. Probably something the buyers who bought the waterway facing units did not realize earlier. The public who are at the water playground also can look into many of the units. I pity those who bought the premium waterway facing units at above 1500 psf as they will have to face all the noise from the public...

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    May I suggest that you buy Sentosa since you so fussy? Seven palms is not bad. Sea facing so you won't see your neighbours. W residences also ok. Probably not much children there also.
    Ha ha ! Yes perhaps I am a bit fussy. But I think everything else about the development is perfect for me. I have always lived in HDB so I guess I am having high expectations of how my first condo should look like.

Got this from an agent who took a picture of one of the completed units.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow ! Looks good.

If I am not wrong, this is the 4 bed room Sky Patio.

If the agent has photos of other types like condo, suite and soho to share with you, that will be great ! ;p

Quote Originally Posted by chanel View Post
    Floor plans with dimensions, zoom in to see dimensions clearly:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...5&disp=safe&zw
    Hi Chanel, do you have anything for the 1-bedder of 527 sq ft.
    Btw, I can't seem to open the above link that you have attached

T10 #86 mock unit

Quote Originally Posted by simongoh2000 View Post
    Hi Chanel, do you have anything for the 1-bedder of 527 sq ft.
    Btw, I can't seem to open the above link that you have attached
    Click & download the link, wait for a while and the floor plans will appear, please try again otherwise I can print & scan to paste here but not sure it works.
    It shows only Towers 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 (patio) and condo towers 1, 2 & 3 and I think one of units in Tower 3 shows a one-bedder.

No_7 - many thanks for uploading.
    This is the enclosed wet & dry kitchen of the sky patio 4 bedder. Cabinets too brownish, lighter or white will make the kitchen more roomier & brighter.

No_7 - many thanks for uploading.
    This is the enclosed wet & dry kitchen of the sky patio 4 bedder. Cabinets too brownish, lighter or white will make the kitchen more roomier & brighter.
    You are most welcome.

Can chose colour scheme rite? This one looks brighter.

Not sure whether allowed to change colour of cabinet otherwise by now developer would have asked.
    However, more than a year ago they wrote to purchasers to choose colour of floor marble tiles and kitchen layout (enclosed or open concept)

T10 #86 mock unit

//www.forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10357&d=1453887521
    Notices different link.
    //www.condosingapore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10357&d=1453887521

Not sure whether allowed to change colour of cabinet otherwise by now developer would have asked.
    However, more than a year ago they wrote to purchasers to choose colour of floor marble tiles and kitchen layout (enclosed or open concept)
    The selection did state the timber colour depend on the theme you had selected.

Click & download the link, wait for a while and the floor plans will appear, please try again otherwise I can print & scan to paste here but not sure it works.
    It shows only Towers 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 (patio) and condo towers 1, 2 & 3 and I think one of units in Tower 3 shows a one-bedder.
    I think either the content you are trying to share is not made public or it is only for your account as I encountered error as well saying that "your gmail account is temporarily unavailable".

I think either the content you are trying to share is not made public or it is only for your account as I encountered error as well saying that "your gmail account is temporarily unavailable".
    Thanks alfanutz, you maybe right. There is a clause stating that the attachment is not for sharing in public.
    I tried many times to download and it does take a while, however I can forward the attachment by email, if anyone is interested.

The selection did state the timber colour depend on the theme you had selected.
    Hope so cos I selected biege marble flooring.
    Anyway the following link from Far East website shows a much lighter brown of the kitchen cabinet and it looks cool, it was taken from their 3 bedroom show flat:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residen...wn/Layout.aspx

Take a virtual tour to see the interior.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/edm/VT/VTc...tio/index.html

Hope so cos I selected biege marble flooring.
    Anyway the following link from Far East website shows a much lighter brown of the kitchen cabinet and it looks cool, it was taken from their 3 bedroom show flat:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residen...wn/Layout.aspx

Take a virtual tour to see the interior.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/edm/VT/VTc...tio/index.html
    It is kinda weird as the photo shown by No.7 seems to be using marble floor tiles (similar to far east website) which means the bottom cabinet is a medium tone timber look (as per far east website). Only when you choose white porcelain floor tiles will the bottom cabinet be dark tone. There is no option to mix and match the finishing.

I was thinking that the camera may not have the proper white balance adjustment but I will discount that as the color is really too big difference.

It is kinda weird as the photo shown by No.7 seems to be using marble floor tiles (similar to far east website) which means the bottom cabinet is a medium tone timber look (as per far east website). Only when you choose white porcelain floor tiles will the bottom cabinet be dark tone. There is no option to mix and match the finishing.

I was thinking that the camera may not have the proper white balance adjustment but I will discount that as the color is really too big difference.
    That was the only picture available as they are trying to sell the sky patios only. Dont think the agent will give me anymore pictures.

I chose the beige marble tiles with medium tone timber laminates. I agree it's brighter and makes the place look bigger.

That was the only picture available as they are trying to sell the sky patios only. Dont think the agent will give me anymore pictures.

I chose the beige marble tiles with medium tone timber laminates. I agree it's brighter and makes the place look bigger.
    I think many will choose the marble tiles rather than the white porcelain floor tiles.

BTW, I was at Waterway Point and looking up to the tower 10, I can see through the louvre at the balcony. I think the louvre is angled downwards to prevent light from coming in and it is just unfortunate that someone standing at the right location can see through it.

The darker tone looks great when all lighting are turn on, especially those LED.

Nice Coney Island film by NHB.

Will there be fire work @ Waterway during CNY eve ?

I saw workers installing the structure at the wet and dry playground on level 2.

I can see that there's railing along the perimeter of the playground where someone can step on it and then climb over the barrier to the residence area. Just wondering if there's another barrier as currently the place is boarded up so cannot see.

Absolutely beautiful pictures uploaded by Mith252 from another forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1712732&page=3

credit with many thanks to : Mith252

BTW, does anyone knows about "Town Square" which just began construction?

Absolutely beautiful pictures uploaded by Mith252 from another forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1712732&page=3

credit with many thanks to : Mith252

BTW, does anyone knows about "Town Square" which just began construction?
    Very comprehensive coverage by Mith252. I can see that the sign for Foyer 2 is up, it wasn't there last week. Also noticed that the pillars at the taxi area are now covered with ads.

The Town Square is located at the current construction quarters. Basically a large area for community gathering.

For those that went for the VVIP preview on the first day, you will remember that we waited in vain as the developer did not get the approval in time and I was told it was due to some changes to the plan and it involves the town square.

BTW, have you guys received the letter for another 5% ? I am wondering why I need to pay as I already paid 40% previously. I thought the remaining 60% is taken care of by the loan ?
    Last edited by alfanutz; 03-02-16 at 05:36.

BTW, have you guys received the letter for another 5% ? I am wondering why I need to pay as I already paid 40% previously. I thought the remaining 60% is taken care of by the loan ?
    Actually was expecting another 5% before end of 2015, which is the completion stage for brickwalls. Another 5% will be the next stage for completion of ceiling works. Thenceforth, payments will be coming fast to achieve TOP at end of this year. Supposed the letter is for you to arrange with your bank, normally developer will write direct to your lawyer to request for payment. Does your bank interest rate fluctuates like other housing loans? Never into loans hence not familiar.