Thread: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

Cool How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking at this site? I hope some Hdb heartlanders give us some of their thoughts of the rest of the 15% private owners. If not, why not you guys give me your opinions of being a HDB owner now, having to face the rising prices of condos and having a hard time upgrading.

Singaporeans issue Guest

Default Re: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

This is a classic case of have and have nots. 15% VS 85%. The 15% are holding onto raising assets. The rest of the 85% just read in the papers and watch TV stating how much the 15% have to gain in this boomtime. Looks like the gap is really widening again. Right now i would be very pissed if i am a hdb owner that just got a pay rise and ever ready to upgrade, but realized i am totally priced out even within the suburbs.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

Who cares, not my problem. It's not as if HDB dwellers are not aware of property market booms/ bubbles bursting at the end of every periodic cycle. No money now, just wait, and patience shall be rewarded.

Republic Guest

Sorry, but this country is Republic and not communist. Although we are not democratic, but we are very happy as it is.