Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

  1. #1
    Newbie hayata1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    152

    Cool How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

    How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking at this site? I hope some Hdb heartlanders give us some of their thoughts of the rest of the 15% private owners. If not, why not you guys give me your opinions of being a HDB owner now, having to face the rising prices of condos and having a hard time upgrading.

  2. #2
    Singaporeans issue
    Guest

    Default Re: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

    This is a classic case of have and have nots. 15% VS 85%. The 15% are holding onto raising assets. The rest of the 85% just read in the papers and watch TV stating how much the 15% have to gain in this boomtime. Looks like the gap is really widening again. Right now i would be very pissed if i am a hdb owner that just got a pay rise and ever ready to upgrade, but realized i am totally priced out even within the suburbs.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

    Who cares, not my problem. It's not as if HDB dwellers are not aware of property market booms/ bubbles bursting at the end of every periodic cycle. No money now, just wait, and patience shall be rewarded.

  4. #4
    Republic
    Guest

    Default Re: How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

    Sorry, but this country is Republic and not communist. Although we are not democratic, but we are very happy as it is.

Similar Threads

  1. Don't know why I don't feel sad for them.
    By Arcachon in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 6
    -: 06-11-15, 13:11
  2. Can you FEEL what I saw: It's coming !
    By blackjack21trader in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 121
    -: 01-01-14, 10:59
  3. I feel that F1 is like National Day...
    By radha08 in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 15
    -: 23-09-13, 09:38
  4. What a Day...i feel like an Agent..
    By radha08 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 2
    -: 15-08-12, 19:33
  5. Developers may be first to feel the chill
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 03-10-08, 11:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •