Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5101520252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Thanks for the updates, just wondering what are they going to do with the surrounding wall, coz i didn't see any plant on it and seems they dont intend to paint it, its really ugly to leave it like this

I agree! They need to do something about it (walls and fence). Very bare and not nice to look at.

I just received the notification for disbursement of 5% for car park dated yesterday. One step closer to TOP.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre View Post
    Hmm... It is a little confusing. There are some patio units on #01 yet some on #02. Some stacks only have #07 - some are the same #08 height as #08 is the roof terrace, but there are some stacks ending at #07 height.

Wonder how is the carpark like? Spiral down to basement? If at #01, how are those #01 patio units shielded from the carpark?

Relooking at the model, the entrance seems to be between the heights of #02 and #03. Let's not hope for basement carpark otherwise residents would have some fun spiralling in and out. It's much faster and easier to have a straight slope down 1 level rather than 2 level of spiral... Hope no owners donate car paint to the walls like all shopping malls spiral carparks. :P

(Update: checked the official documents, is basement carpark)

Let's see how far the progress would deviate from my guess-timation.

2013 Mar - #03 completed, >50% #04 + some #05 under construction
    2013 Apr - #04 completed, >50% #05 under construction
    2013 May - #05 completed
    2013 Jun - #06 completed, start calling for next 10% for RC, start constructing external walls for lower levels
    2013 Jul - #07 completed
    2013 Aug - #08 completed
    2013 Sep - start building entrance/function room, all external walls constructed
    2013 Oct - start calling for next 5% brick walls
    2013 Nov -
    2013 Dec - external paintwork completed
    2014 Jan - start building pools and roads, start calling for next 5% ceiling/roof
    2014 Feb -
    2014 Mar - start mounting aircon compressor
    2014 Apr - start calling for next 5% elec+plumbling
    2014 May -
    2014 Jun - start planting greenery
    2014 Jul - start calling for next 5% carpark/road/drains
    2014 Aug -
    2014 Sep -
    2014 Oct - start calling for TOP (next 25%)
    2014 Nov
    2014 Dec
    2015 Jun - CSC, start calling for final 15%

Bro LRC, your estimation is 6 months off?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragpig View Post
    Bro LRC, your estimation is 6 months off?

That was a guesstimation based on 9 months ahead of official TOP schedule without any real understandng of the construction industry. Some things just don't happen the way you like it anyway. It was after all just an eager attempt on my end.

Based on my own schedule, official completion date for foundation was 28 Jan 2013 (636 days) after initial launched on 22 Apr 2011.

Reinforced concrete 109 days later in May 2013 compared to guesstimation of Jun.

Partition wall was another 229 days later in Jan 2014 compared to Oct 2013.

Ceiling was another 72 days later in Mar compared to Jan.

Door subframe was another 51 days later in May compared to Apr.

Carpark is now 212 days later in Dec compared to Jul.

TOP is expecting this month compared to Oct.

So all in all, some hits and misses. If the TOP does come this month, a 2 months miss isn't all that bad. The sad part is Foresque launched later but TOP significantly earlier. I went past Foresque yesterday. It actually looks good. Except for the price haha.

In any case, I hope the internal workmanship is superb to make up for everything!

Did any of you saw the facade paint work???? Is sooooo bad & unfinished, especially the tower facing Upp Changi Road & you could see touch up on the facade. Is a shame... The fencing around the compound look soooo cheapo, the wooden strips beside Hedges Park sign already has wood/brown stain on the wall. Is so sad to see so many things not doing well, very poor QC

I do agree that the paintwork is not done properly. Because my block is that one facing Upp Changi Rd North. Not only is the facade fading, the area above the balcony sliding doors is done sloppily and half of the sliding-door-frame is tarred with paint and no effort by the workers to remove the paint. I wonder if I can raise it as a defect upon key collection?

In any case, I read from FB pg, that the TOP application is again suspended. Including today, with only 3.5 working days in 2014, looks like TOP can only be realised in 2015. Sigh. What a pity. and Hong Leong+Tripartite+Lian Beng are disappointing.

If there's anything that we are not happy with concerning our item units I'm quite sure it's only reasonable that we are able to list them as defects and expect appropriate remedy.

I was thinking that we should ask group together and submit a defects list to the common property to the MCST and have them touch up until we the residents are happy. After all the developer is responsible as the interim MCST.

Is a very poor design project. I never see a condominium without roof. Some 1 storey units on top floor has no roof covering their living hall balcony. Some pent house was totally opened without roof. That means master room balcony will get totally wet from rain. The design looks so untidy. They have squarish shaped side facade with different colors & some top floor units without strips roof, making the whole project very messy. Is nice to have the strips & they should uniform out & give very units.

Biloulou,Are you unhappy with design or quality ?..Project design could have been understood before you bought unit at HP and believe if somebody is not happy he will not buy it.... Project execution and quality is a different issue and it's good you are pointing it out for benefit for all of us..

I understand and respect your perspective bro but your use of words as "poor", " shame", " untidy", " messy" etc suggests its a total crap and disaster Condo project... This really hard for those who will call it their dream home soon...Worried if we don't understand your concerns and comments clearly there is a risk of setting unnecessary pessimism and bad image for HP......

Best rgds, Gul

Quote Originally Posted by osirisv View Post
    Part 3 - Re-post Broken Link Photos

This development has a flavour of Flamingo Valley in Siglap. Not bad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by gull View Post
    Biloulou,Are you unhappy with design or quality ?..Project design could have been understood before you bought unit at HP and believe if somebody is not happy he will not buy it.... Project execution and quality is a different issue and it's good you are pointing it out for benefit for all of us..

I understand and respect your perspective bro but your use of words as "poor", " shame", " untidy", " messy" etc suggests its a total crap and disaster Condo project... This really hard for those who will call it their dream home soon...Worried if we don't understand your concerns and comments clearly there is a risk of setting unnecessary pessimism and bad image for HP......

Best rgds, Gul
    Well said. I am not an owner here. But looking through the few photo shots taken. It's kind of Flamingo Valley aka (also not owner ). Overall layout and design is good. Paints or any thing not shining or dull can be touch up before DLP period. Cheers !!

Default Posts of 28 Dec 2014, approx 11.45 am

20141228_114607.jpg20141228_114648.jpg20141228_114721.jpg20141228_115425.jpg20141228_115527.jpg

I went to do a site visit. There was hardly any worker on site. I think throughout the 30 min duration of my visit around the compound, I only saw at most 5 workers. But they are not involved in any major work. No acceleration of any progress.

I took some photos and attached them here.

Photo 1 shows the rubbish compound. If there's still rubbish, meaning work still not completed?

Photo 2 shows the BBQ pit. This one in photo if its completed, means there's still others not done. I saw the not completed ones in the side nearer to Upp Changi Rd North.

Photo 3 shows the re-tiling work in the Pavilion Pool. Is it because they failed QC check and thus need to re-tile? Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Photo 4 shows the big mess at Upp Changi Rd North. Still no sign of clearing up here.

Photo 5 shows the much undone landscaping at the side entrance.20141228_114721.jpg20141228_115425.jpg20141228_114607.jpg20141228_115527.jpg20141228_114648.jpg

Biloulou i'm doubt of ur comments . How true or sincere of ur post ?? Is the HP developement deviate much frm wat u buy ??

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Biloulou i'm doubt of ur comments . How true or sincere of ur post ?? Is the HP developement deviate much frm wat u buy ??
    I dont think Biloulou is the HP owner, owner will never make such comments, seems more like someone's sub-acc who purposely bad mouth hedges park, newly registered acc with only 2 posts and all are negative comments, weird ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gull View Post

Best rgds, Gul
    Agreed with what Gul had said and please do not get me wrong and perceived me as being defensive. Concerns about the design would have surfaced during the purchase much like buying a car. If the outlook is not to your liking you would not have set you mind on it in the first place. As for QC issue, we can only comment about we have gotten possession of the unit.

It's ok. Everyone is entitled to their own comments and we are mature adults who are able to discern facts and make our own judgement.

In any case, design is hardly objective and is relative to one experience, taste, and of course, budget. Granted HPC may not be the best designed development, and probably none of us would buy this project if money is no object, but this is a place that we were sufficiently happy to have bought into.

I myself is quite happy with the design. Any gripes and comments are made in fussiness and eagerness of an impatient and owner with certain peculiar expectations and focus.

It's ok. Everyone is entitled to their own comments and we are mature adults who are able to discern facts and make our own judgement.

In any case, design is hardly objective and is relative to one experience, taste, and of course, budget. Granted HPC may not be the best designed development, and probably none of us would buy this project if money is no object, but this is a place that we were sufficiently happy to have bought into.

I myself is quite happy with the design. Any gripes and comments are made in fussiness and eagerness of an impatient and owner with certain peculiar expectations and focus.

BTW, I intend to make a trip down on Wed 31st for the final visit of the year. Hope the weather would be fine. Expecting to be there about 130! If anyone decides to be there do say hi

Snap more pictures to keep us posted of the latest development.

Like many eager owners, I am looking forward to the key collection day. No doubt, am disappointed with the slow progress but I am still very happy that my new home is soon within reach
    Manage our own expectations well and we won't be sorely disappointed. I am sure everyone had bought the unit of their choice after much careful thoughts.

If one had bought the top floor; one would know there's no roofing. So, leave the worrying to those owners instead. Who knows they are happy just like that ?

I pop by yesterday evening and I am still feeling stoked !! Yes, the landscaping isn't quite up to mark, rubbish lying all around etc etc. But we are almost there !

Its a place I bought which I can proudly say it's my "home". So no regrets whatsoever. Just patiently waiting . . . .

Best wishes for the 2015 everyone! Looking forward to TOP....!

Hi a happy new year to all.

Just to be very objective here. Biloulou's comments are indeed very critical but in reality very true. I can attest to that because my unit is in that particular block referred (facing Upp Changi Road North). Living nearby, I visit the site very often, and can see through the fencing around the compound. The facade of that block is fading and the paint for my unit exterior is sloppy, because the balcony sliding door frames and window frames are tarred here and there. The fencing really is shoddy because it's the metallic industrial type. In KL, it's even used as roadside barricade. The wooden strips are in no better state.

Had all these poor QC arisen because of very fast progress, had the progress been so fast such that TOP is secured already in Aug/Sept 2014, then of course we should all appreciate the work done and not be too picky. But in reality, the truth is, TOP has not even been secured by today, 1 Jan 2015. I therefore feel that much better quality QC is really expected by owners. Because of this slow progress and long delay of TOP, I think it is therefore only fair for houseowners to expect tip-top condition for QC.

I'm sure therefore Biloulou, if he is an owner like many if not all of us here are, have felt expasperated like myself too, especially since mine is the unit in that block that looks at the fencing front and side. Let's therefore be objective and not too defensive (apologies for i can't think of a better word than defensive).

Finally, do share news around here when TOP is secured. and do wish me luck that i can raise the sloppy paintwork for my unit exterior as a defect and get rectified.

Wishing all HPC residents, Flora neighbours, and fellow forum members a fantastic 2015 ahead. May our units TOP in ahead of time with industry leading quality and values soaring to the skies!

I did my last visit on 31st around 1630hrs. Frankly speaking. Sorely disappointed. Not only was TOP not obtained, the progress is nowhere in the final state of clearing rubbish, general cleaning, and waiting for move in.

1. Paintwork is somewhat completed but the state and quality is very lacking. Visible patches of differing shades and tone could be seen from no less than 10m (perhaps 20m) away. Paint lines are not clean and stained areas are not ouched up. Some parts like the aircon ledge are like missing paintwork. Surely Tripartite is not handing over the development in is state?!?! I hope a round of proper touch up and cleaning is in the schedule!

2. Fridge and washer-dryer are seen on a good number go balcony. Were they moved out or just arrived? More working required internally?

3. Defects of the perimeter fencing are not rectified. Remember the photo I took of the timber strips where cuts were made to slot in the horizontal steel bar? The cuts are not filled up with plaster and where plastered they were painted over but not given the texture treatment. It's so obvious that the work is sloppy. Are they not going to do someone about it?

4. There's a section of the Al-cheapo steel wire frame that is coated with dirty cement and also damaged but not replaced. There are also some sections where the fence is not flanged at both ends resulting in really shaky and weak fence. Checkout the videos.

5. BBQ pits/wash basin are yet to be installed in the pavilions.

Anyway, photos below.

The construction waste container is still around.

Creepy crawlies along the perimeter fence to inFlora planted. There're still some seedlings on the ground waiting to be planted.

I guess the is the main water pipe?

Dining pavilion (or is this the BBQ pit?) not completed still. Are they waiting for the pit or sink? I hope they are using the LPG powered pits instead of traditional charcoal pits. Flavour aside, prefer the convenience and lower pollution.

Wonder why the feature tiles in the pond are taken out? Anyway check out the likely final state of the hedge wall. Grey paint with rough stone texture. Don't think there'd be wall hugging creepy crawlies on them?

Creepy crawly grown from the internal planter.

Did they move the fridge and washer-dryer to the balcony or they just arrived? More work to be done internally I guess.

These crawlies is so slow growing. Compare to the photos I took a few weeks back. I think the fence would maybe be like only 5% covered by the time we collect the keys if we are lucky.

This is probably the most advanced crawly.

More crawlies planted on the inner planter.

The leisure boats are in. The wash basin of this dining pavilion is also not installed yet. Tables and chairs are not in yet.

The workers damaged the grass patch on the fire engine access way. The landscapers would be back to touch up this part I guess. I hope fellow residents treat the grass well if not there'd be an ugly trail where resident tread. Anyway, the seedlings on the planter don't seem to be growing much!

Not much discernible change in the children's pool. The hedge wall on the far end is paint and textured. But the drainage is leaving an unsightly trail of dried up dirt and mud on the wall. How often would the walls be cleaned? Would they plant crawlies on the wall to improve the look and hide the dirt?

Crawlies planted along the entire length of fencing along Flora Drive. You can clearly see the soil that was washed down the drainage on the hedge wall here.

Crawlies along the length of Changing Road North.

These crawlies along CRN are dead, withered, and dried up. Hope this will not happen after move in!

Half basketball court and tennis court rubber floor laid and painted waiting for challengers. Noticed that there's a release switch from inside the tennis court. I guess electronic resident card is need to enter the court.

Wonder if the air on ledge is going to be left like this? It's looking weird that the ledge is not fully painted. Is this acceptable for a private housing project?

Take a good look at the third fence from the right. This panel section is coated with cement and looking unsightly. There's a portion near the base that is indented if you look closely. Even if the crawlies are going to cover it, I don't think is something that is acceptable!
    Last edited by leftrightcentre; 02-01-15 at 09:25.

very disappointed!

Having the same sentiments. I also went there yesterday and landscape was a disappointment. I do hope everything will be alright come key collection.

The hedge wall still looks like raw concrete, if its hand over to us like this then really disappointing.

The videos of the fence:

See how a light nudge can shake the fence.
    http://goo.gl/7f0hpT
    http://goo.gl/C0O973

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre View Post
    The videos of the fence:

See how a light nudge can shake the fence.
    http://goo.gl/7f0hpT
    http://goo.gl/C0O973
    Happy new year all!!

Wow LRC your eyes are sharp! Can I invite you to inspect my house post TOP, free flow of beer provided.

As you have rightfully point out there is something wrong with the fence. It seems the first fence is different from the second. From the looks of it the first fence is missing the triangular thing at the bottom, which I guess gives its structural reinforcement?

Quote Originally Posted by osirisv View Post
    Happy new year all!!

Wow LRC your eyes are sharp! Can I invite you to inspect my house post TOP, free flow of beer provided.

As you have rightfully point out there is something wrong with the fence. It seems the first fence is different from the second. From the looks of it the first fence is missing the triangular thing at the bottom, which I guess gives its structural reinforcement?
    I was wondering if we should send in a joint letter of concerns to the developer before they TOP? We can provide the photos showing the unacceptable quality to give them some pressure?