Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

There's an option to attach photos when u make a new post. It's the 2nd icon from the left below the arrow.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Some "premature" information - distance to Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs. I used 81 Flora Drive as the start point, which is the block near the condo entrance.

According to StreetDirectory, the distance to Tampines East MRT is 1.93km.
    This is by car and not on foot. SD I can't tell if this is measured from the nearest edge of the plot or from the block as the start bubble is on block 81, but the route line is from the plot edge. Anyway, this is probably the most straightforward path regardless on foot or car since TPE and some of the blocks are not looking to be "bash through friendly".

According to OneMap, the distance to Tampines East MRT is instead 2.16km, coming in a 230m further.

It looks like OneMap uses the actual block as the starting point. OneMap is by SLA which is like more authoritative since they sell the master map to the likes of StreetDirectory. However, I can't recall the details of the last saga when SD was sued for copyright for non renewal of their license and decided to do their own mapping? In any case, SD should probably do their own value add by having own layers (of shops, geolocal information, traffic routing, etc.) which could be more accurate?

SD is not showing Upper Changi MRT, so I could only use OneMap. The distance is 1.77km, and uses Flora Drive (when completed).

When I checked my odo the other day, travelling down using the Bethany Church as the starting point (fenced up end of the Upper Changi MRT), it is ~1-1.2km to flyover traffic light, then 6-800m down to Flora Drive, then finally estimating 200m to the entrance. So best case 1.8km, worst case 2.2km.

The "supposed" underground map of Upper Changi MRT.

This MRT I reckon is primarily going to serve the SUTD campus, so the main station platform should be somewhere where the MRT logo is. The fenced up area as I see it today is just beside Bethany Church. Even if there is going to be an entrance to the station at the end of East View Garden, it is about another 150m walk to the station control.

wow that's really detailed! well if there's a small path between the japanese school and parc olympia, as well as an underpass below tpe from there, tampines east mrt shld be only about 1km away by cutting through the hdb. in fact this path also shortens the route to tampines mart, a plus point since there's no neighbourhood centre in flora region. too bad this idea is only in my imagined list of possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    wow that's really detailed! well if there's a small path between the japanese school and parc olympia, as well as an underpass below tpe from there, tampines east mrt shld be only about 1km away by cutting through the hdb. in fact this path also shortens the route to tampines mart, a plus point since there's no neighbourhood centre in flora region. too bad this idea is only in my imagined list of possibilities

Actually, besides tampines mart. The next nearest is just opposite in pasir ris. Under those hdb blocks there. There's a few big coffee shops and a small mall there too.
    Coffee shops a must for me
    Last edited by Roarrrr; 30-01-13 at 12:00.

Hi, glad to know that the Hedges Park Discussion is very active of late as I am also another keen resident waiting for the Condo completion. By the way anyone know if the next 10% progressive payment is due anytime soon ?

Final road work at the new junction at Flora Drive is going on tonight, looks like final touch up and may open the junction/road these few days or maybe tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by astro
    Hi, glad to know that the Hedges Park Discussion is very active of late as I am also another keen resident waiting for the Condo completion. By the way anyone know if the next 10% progressive payment is due anytime soon ?
    http://www.singaporehousingloan.sg/b...struction.aspx

Next 10% will be for completion of superstructure? Will take a while, only 3rd floor now.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

BAsed on URA website info, DEcmeber saw 10 neighbours added and there is around 70 units yet to be sold in the development....

Default Owners please fall in

can we do a count whose gotten a unit in Hedges Park?
    hopefully we hv more than 10 members here
    (add on to the replies. try to keep all e names intact ya)

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    http://www.singaporehousingloan.sg/b...struction.aspx

Next 10% will be for completion of superstructure? Will take a while, only 3rd floor now.
    I got a unit on 5th floor, means I need to pay once 5th floor done or wait until all 8 story finished?

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006
    I got a unit on 5th floor, means I need to pay once 5th floor done or wait until all 8 story finished?
    Good question. I wld think all 8 stories since they need inspection and confirmation before requesting for the next 10%?

Doing it floor by floor is too much hassle and work.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrrr

can we do a count whose gotten a unit in Hedges Park?
    hopefully we hv more than 10 members here
    (add on to the replies. try to keep all e names intact ya)
    1. Leftfield
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

1. Leftfield
    2. leftrightcentre

Actually, wondering if ok to divulge the stack? For all you know, we might be sharing the same lift shaft, or even direct neighbours!

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr

Anymore owners here

I am one of the owners n happy to reveal my stack n floor....its a 4 bedder @ 05-35....anybody else in 35?

Best rgds, Gull

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro

Anymore owners here

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35

Anymore owners here?

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006

Anymore owners here?

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006
    They do it once its completed. For superstructure, once the block is completed. But further payments for false ceiling etc etc, is usually floor by floor. For small developments, this usually means not much difference between the units, for big developments, the difference can be as much as 3months or more.

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula

Anymore owners here?

looking...maybe after CNY

Default I am new.

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East

Hello all, I new here and proud to have gotten an unit @ Hedges.

请多多指教...

Regards,
    EK@East

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East

Anymore owners ?

ok great. the list is growing. but not 10 yet.
    hopefully, more owners or " potential owners" will find their way on this forum.

Has any of you been there recently ? Was curious if the access road besides the development open up for traffic. Was there two weeks back and access road is still closed but works on itcompleted.

Astro, I passed by and even stopped by Hedges site last Friday and the road was still not open.

Default Upp Changi Rd North

Hi all,

I drove past Hedges Park site, along Upp Changi Rd North, noticed tt there's a site opposite Hedges & Ballota currently under construction.

Anybody knows what is the construction there abt?

Take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy CNY...

Happy CNY to all Hedges lovers!..

Drove by the stretch opp HEdges park and the development is for the prison HQ complex. Managed to ctach a glimpse of the board attached on the hording surrouning the construction site. Did not have much time to delve into details such as how many floor, how big, how many building, etc.... Probably will update when I drive past the next time round....

Hello neighbors!
    just bought a 3 bedder at hedges park.

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin