Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 81318232833343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1253

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by zhaqqie View Post
    how can this even be acceptable??

Attachment 10040
    Better get them to repolish the timber floor, my case is even worse they didn't even polish the floor before handing over to me.

They have since re polish my and it is looking good now
    Attached Images Attached Images

hihi,

Ours is city gas right ? so just apply to SP services to on?

Quote Originally Posted by zhaqqie View Post
    hihi,

Ours is city gas right ? so just apply to SP services to on?
    SP will only turn on electricity and water. You have to go directly to city gas, something I also have to do. However, all billing will be through SP.

There's a schedule for the release of the units for key collection and the contractor is touching up these units in the release order. So if you have requested for early key collection, please be prepared that the contractor may be rushing through the touching up hence u will likely find more defects.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Dear neighbours, anyone can advise whom to write to in the developer to raise such an issue. After 2 weeks only the minor defects been done and the important one are not even done. The main con is just telling me yes yes, but nothing done. Call the guy in charge but always not be the office and call only return by 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane81 View Post
    Dear neighbours, anyone can advise whom to write to in the developer to raise such an issue. After 2 weeks only the minor defects been done and the important one are not even done. The main con is just telling me yes yes, but nothing done. Call the guy in charge but always not be the office and call only return by 6.
    What are the major defects? Flooring/tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Jopeki View Post
    What are the major defects? Flooring/tiles?
    1. delamination of glass
    2. Air bubble in the glass panel (Balcony)
    3. Deep Scratches and chip on main door and rooms.
    4. Dented window frame at toilet
    5. damage gasket on window basically all.
    6. dented window in master bed room.
    7. they chip one of my tiles.

what they did is only carpentry work and hook up my hood. then rest was not even done for a week. I been going on alt days to look at the progress.
    need them to rectify quick so I can start my renovation and hand over my current place.

They are facing resource crunch. One of my living room tile was removed and replaced but sticking out like a sore thumb for nearly 2 weeks still waiting to sand down and polish. Actually no work was done in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention a slew of other issues...

Hello, noob questions here:
    1) What are the data points for? (for example on the living room and bedroom, RJ45 port)
    2) There is telephone point on the living room, but the port is RJ45 one (usually for computer network, same like the data point above), what is it for?

Quote Originally Posted by makancula View Post
    Hello, noob questions here:
    1) What are the data points for? (for example on the living room and bedroom, RJ45 port)
    2) There is telephone point on the living room, but the port is RJ45 one (usually for computer network, same like the data point above), what is it for?
    I also meant how to use those points? Because I tried to connect like this, but no response:
    Fiber Point->Modem->Router->Data Point inside DB. Then: Data Point in bedroom/living room-> PC. But my PC still not connected

There should be a corresponding point in the DB to the each data point in the room. Plug cable into each point in the DB to the LAN switch ports in the router. Then connect the PC in the room to the data point. Should work.

I also meant how to use those points? Because I tried to connect like this, but no response:
    Fiber Point->Modem->Router->Data Point inside DB. Then: Data Point in bedroom/living room-> PC. But my PC still not connected

Quote Originally Posted by akhran View Post
    There should be a corresponding point in the DB to the each data point in the room. Plug cable into each point in the DB to the LAN switch ports in the router. Then connect the PC in the room to the data point. Should work.
    need to call opennet and/or subscriber isp to activate the points first?

Don't think need to contact Opennet/ISP for connectivity between the rooms and the network points in the DB. If you connect a PC to a network point in the DB and another PC to the corresponding network point in the room(the points are labelled), they should be able to ping each other. For Internet connectivity, definitely need to subscribe to a ISP and arrange for installation/activation.

Eg.

PC connected to the network points in the room
    | | | |
    D1-D2-D3-D4 <---network points in the rooms

D1-D2-D3-D4 <--- points in the DB
    | | | | <---network cables plugged to router LAN switch ports
    ----Router----
    | <----network cable plugged from router WAN/Internet port to ISP modem
    ISP Modem
    | <---fiber cable connected between the ISP modem and the Opennet white box
    Opennet

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    need to call opennet and/or subscriber isp to activate the points first?

Don't think need to contact Opennet/ISP for connectivity between the rooms and the network points in the DB. If you connect a PC to a network point in the DB and another PC to the corresponding network point in the room(the points are labelled), they should be able to ping each other. For Internet connectivity, definitely need to subscribe to a ISP and arrange for installation/activation.

Eg.

| | | |

----Router----
    ISP Modem
    Opennet
    so guess need to check back with ts if he's enquiring about internet or intranet...

Eg.

| | | |

----Router----
    ISP Modem
    Opennet
    As far as I remember, only 1 point at DB. But there are many points outside DB (2 at living room, 2 at bedroom). I will check again though.
    But how about the Telephone point which is RJ45?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    so guess need to check back with ts if he's enquiring about internet or intranet...
    I already have my internet working. So currently what I did is, Fiber point->modem->router (all of them inside DB). Then all my devices are connected via wireless. Not using any wall data point.

Here I want to know how to use Data Point correctly.
    As I pointed in my previous post, there is only 1 point at DB, but many points outside DB (I will check again though).
    And there is Telephone point at living room, but it's RJ45 not RJ11

Dear all,
    Like to check with u all, if haven't get the key yet, can I go in Hedges Park?

Anyone know for Blk 79 when can we receive letter of collection key? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple73 View Post
    Dear all,
    Like to check with u all, if haven't get the key yet, can I go in Hedges Park?
    Depend on the guards on duty. U try to tell them your block and your unit number, they might allow u to go in. Tomorrow around 12 noon I will be there with my contractor, if u n your family would like to enter HPC premises, I can meet ur at the guard house around noon time to sign your in.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    Depend on the guards on duty. U try to tell them your block and your unit number, they might allow u to go in. Tomorrow around 12 noon I will be there with my contractor, if u n your family would like to enter HPC premises, I can meet ur at the guard house around noon time to sign your in.
    Thanks Jolly but tomr noon time i can't make it. And like to check with you during correction of key how much do we need to pay the maintenance fee ? thanks.

Thanks Jolly but tomr noon time i can't make it. And like to check with you during correction of key how much do we need to pay the maintenance fee ? thanks.
    Sure, no problem. Maintenance fees depend on the shares u are allocated with. Each share is pegged at $50. Example u are allocated with 6 shares, u need to pay (6×$50=$300+7%GST=Total $321). $321 per month but developer requested to pay upfront 6 months so initial maintenance fee payment is $1926 to developer. Apart from that, another payment range from $140 to $180 for the survey fee. Owner need to issue out 2 cheques plus bank reimburse of 25% loan amount to developer then only can make appointment to developer to collect the keys. Lawyer firm represent u will advise u of the procedure.

Sure, no problem. Maintenance fees depend on the shares u are allocated with. Each share is pegged at $50. Example u are allocated with 6 shares, u need to pay (6×$50=$300+7%GST=Total $321). $321 per month but developer requested to pay upfront 6 months so initial maintenance fee payment is $1926 to developer. Apart from that, another payment range from $140 to $180 for the survey fee. Owner need to issue out 2 cheques plus bank reimburse of 25% loan amount to developer then only can make appointment to developer to collect the keys. Lawyer firm represent u will advise u of the procedure.
    Hi Jolly,
    Thanks. But the share meaning what? Currently my unit is 3 rm (1076), so consider how many share.

Hi Jolly,
    Thanks. But the share meaning what? Currently my unit is 3 rm (1076), so consider how many share.
    1076sqft is equvilant to 100sq meter. So u are considered lucky, u are allocated 6 shares for 100sqmeters. 101sqmeters onward have to pay 7 shares maintenance cost. Mine unit is 1076 sqft also.

1076sqft is equvilant to 100sq meter. So u are considered lucky, u are allocated 6 shares for 100sqmeters. 101sqmeters onward have to pay 7 shares maintenance cost. Mine unit is 1076 sqft also.
    Thanks for the information. Any defects yr unit, based on others said quite a lot of defects.

Thanks for the information. Any defects yr unit, based on others said quite a lot of defects.
    Minor defects sure bound to have. Look out on the glue stain from all the doors, main door alignment, scatches, lighting from both toilets functional (3 days electrical provided on the day u collect key), Aircon functional, 3 toilets floor pointing, cabinet alignment, ensure your 3 rooms parquet are evenly laid n not protude, ensure floor n wall tiles not hollow, window rubber seal intact n in good condition, window open n close lever functional(do function check). The rest depends on your Hawkeye to spot. So far my unit defect is very minimal. All very minor type, so no worries the workmanship is OK, not describe as so bad workmanship as others claim.

I already have my internet working. So currently what I did is, Fiber point->modem->router (all of them inside DB). Then all my devices are connected via wireless. Not using any wall data point.

Here I want to know how to use Data Point correctly.
    As I pointed in my previous post, there is only 1 point at DB, but many points outside DB (I will check again though).
    And there is Telephone point at living room, but it's RJ45 not RJ11
    Mystery solved, apparently there is another box inside DB with multiple Data Point and Telephone Points. And telephone point outside DB is also can be plugged with RJ11. Thanks to all forumer who has helped me.

There is a Facility Usage Fee of S$30 (non-refundable) per booking per session (exclusive of prevailing GST) and the Security Deposit of S$200 (refundable) for BBQ pit and Facility Usage Fee of S$50 (non-refundable) per booking per session (exclusive of prevailing GST) and the Security Deposit of S$200 (refundable) for function room.

Is that the norm? Thought the maintenance of facilities are included in our monthly maintenance fees.

There is a Facility Usage Fee of S$30 (non-refundable) per booking per session (exclusive of prevailing GST) and the Security Deposit of S$200 (refundable) for BBQ pit and Facility Usage Fee of S$50 (non-refundable) per booking per session (exclusive of prevailing GST) and the Security Deposit of S$200 (refundable) for function room.

Is that the norm? Thought the maintenance of facilities are included in our monthly maintenance fees.
    Wa😱 ridiculous...why need to pay those fee for using the BBQ pit & facility. Will check with my thiose where they stay condominium

Some condo require booking fees as what HP is practicing. For some usage of BBQ pits and Function Rooms are FOC.

Anyone can help? I cant seem to find the lighting point to install lights in the centre of the kitchen and the maid's toilet.