Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 271217222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Latest reply from the project manager. He says they expect to obtain TOP 'in a few days'. I suppose this counts as an improvement. They are actually talking in terms of days rather than weeks.

I called the project manager 2 weeks ago and he said 'anytime now'...and it has been 2 weeks since...

Quote Originally Posted by anxious owner View Post
    Latest reply from the project manager. He says they expect to obtain TOP 'in a few days'. I suppose this counts as an improvement. They are actually talking in terms of days rather than weeks.
    Fingers crossed xx

TOP approved! Just checked the BCA website.

Yes! Please can I have the keys before CNY?

A1207-00002-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 28/01/2015 09:45:00 -

Finally! Hopefully key collection can be speed up

I have been advised that there's a proper procedure to follow to open the door. Need to roll pineapple on the floor etc.

Any feng shui enthusiasts here can advise? Links to articles checklists etc?

So excited. Must do everything right haha

Talking

Yay! Fi-nal-ly!!

Finally after loooooooong waiting,are we going to have any pre-handover party or sth?

👍 at last!!! Please update forum if anyone gets the key. 😊

What is the typical lead time after TOP for the first batch of key collection?

Thanks!

http://www.simlian.com.sg/wp-content...or-Website.pdf

Can refer to the above on the key collection information. Much depends on how fast the lawyers and your bank work I suppose.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

The project manager said to revert back in 2 weeks' time for key collection dates. Prior to this, he did say they expect key collection to begin in February.

For what it's worth, the guidance I receive was sometime in March/April for those in Blk 87.

Yay!!!!! Finally......

Quote Originally Posted by anxious owner View Post
    The project manager said to revert back in 2 weeks' time for key collection dates. Prior to this, he did say they expect key collection to begin in February.

For what it's worth, the guidance I receive was sometime in March/April for those in Blk 87.
    If key collection begin in Febuary and Blk87 may only be able to collect in April, means 1 month plus for 500units to collect? Slow...

They will usually start from the units deeper in first starting from block 89 outwards.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Yap at last TOP approved . Eager to get key . Hope to get at the soonest .

What i've seen at different project , key collection is scatter at different blocks .

UOTE=anxious owner;500288]The project manager said to revert back in 2 weeks' time for key collection dates. Prior to this, he did say they expect key collection to begin in February.

For what it's worth, the guidance I receive was sometime in March/April for those in Blk 87.[/QUOTE]

😆 finally TOP yet too soon to be happy, not sure key collection needs how long to process? Every owner has a reason to move in ASAP but reno work can't be done due to CNY even keys can be collected in every Feb😠, wonder how to get the first priority?

Friends,

Are we sure that the TOP has happened. I sent an email to my lawyers and this is what I received today:

“We have also been informed by the developers’ solicitors that their clients are obtaining the Temporary Occupation Permit on the first quarter of this year. The notice of Vacant Possession will be served in stages and they are unable to confirm when they will serve for your block. We will keep you updated as soon as we receive the Notice of Vacant Possession from the developers’ solicitors”

May be the lawyers are not well informed. I searched BCA website as well and I could not find any place where is says Hedges has TOP approved.

May I request if somebody can confirm with fresh updates and also share the official link at BCA pls!....

Best rgds, Gull

Here you go : https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ProcessCDNew.aspx

Project Reference Number: A1207-00002-2010-BP01

Quote Originally Posted by gull View Post
    Friends,

Are we sure that the TOP has happened. I sent an email to my lawyers and this is what I received today:

“We have also been informed by the developers’ solicitors that their clients are obtaining the Temporary Occupation Permit on the first quarter of this year. The notice of Vacant Possession will be served in stages and they are unable to confirm when they will serve for your block. We will keep you updated as soon as we receive the Notice of Vacant Possession from the developers’ solicitors”

May be the lawyers are not well informed. I searched BCA website as well and I could not find any place where is says Hedges has TOP approved.

May I request if somebody can confirm with fresh updates and also share the official link at BCA pls!....

Best rgds, Gull

This is what my lawyer advised on the procedures to come:

Once we have received the Notice to take vacant possession (“NTVP”) in respect of the property from the developer’s solicitor, we shall contact you to inform you on the amount and payee’s name of the 6 months’ maintenance fees and survey fee (if any).

Aside for the bank, we will submit a copy of the NTVP to them and request them to release the housing loan urgently (please note that the bank needs at least 7 working days to release the housing loan).

After the developer has received and cleared the payments from you and the bank, then you can start to contact developer for an appointment to collect your key.

Just checked the BCA website, TOP approved now processing CSC inspection.
    Called developer this morning was told keys collection schedule after CNY

What's the update now? Anyone received lawyer's letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragpig View Post
    What's the update now? Anyone received lawyer's letter?
    Nothing so far :-(

Wait & wait & wait, cross our fingers, pray hard during CNY, nothing we can do now, condemned Tripartite Developers service!!!

Hi to All HP owners Wishing u guys an early Happy Chinese New Year . Hope to c u guys soon ...

HP owners, do anyone know how much is the estimated monthly maintenance fee for HP.
    Hereby, I upfront wishes all HP owners a PROSPEROUS HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, ‘GONG XI FA CAI, WAN SHI RU YI'

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    HP owners, do anyone know how much is the estimated monthly maintenance fee for HP.
    Hereby, I upfront wishes all HP owners a PROSPEROUS HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, ‘GONG XI FA CAI, WAN SHI RU YI'
    I was told approx. $245 – $392 (depending on the "no. of shares", i.e. how "big" your unit)

My 2+1 is around $300 (6 shares, I think)