Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by gav108 View Post

i think a bustop along flora drive is fine, so long as only a single bus no. runs thru it to prevent congestion. this can improve much needed connectivity for po, pi and inflora residents.

i m still hoping that commercial shops will be available along flora drive opposite po and pi, and a bustop can serve them. not to worry about road congestion, as i m thinking of a small mixed development mainly to serve the more basic needs of the immediate community by foot, not the type that draws crowds from other regions. i just can't help imagining how pleasant it's going to be to have some quiet little restaurants, cafes, bakeries, coffee shop, convenient mart and such lining flora drive...

My concern on contrary is ; noise.
    And yes, my unit is right next to the road.
    After years living at a place with a bus stop right downstairs, I can tell you; it can be pretty disturbing.

Just saw from today's zaobao, one construction worker killed in an accident when working in Flora driver site, hired by Lian Beng Construction, it should be Hedges park site.

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006 View Post
    Just saw from today's zaobao, one construction worker killed in an accident when working in Flora driver site, hired by Lian Beng Construction, it should be Hedges park site.
    indeed. apparently he was hit by the glass sliding doors stored on the carpark level and sent to changi hospital 2 days ago, where he passed away. bless his soul.

transportation of sliding doors have ceased while investigations are taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrrr View Post
    My concern on contrary is ; noise.
    And yes, my unit is right next to the road.
    After years living at a place with a bus stop right downstairs, I can tell you; it can be pretty disturbing.
    understand your concern. if a bus stop (ever) materialises, i don't think u need to worry as it's quite impossible to have one along the flora drive stretch where hedges park is, due to the narrow pavement and road bend, which will be dangerous for drivers due to the obstructed view. the stretch where the monstrous green utility building is (opposite PO) will be more suitable.

Ok, just ended the call with the PM for Hedges. Really friendly and service oriented. Thumbs up!

1. TOP. The official TOP on paper is 31 June 2015. TID is nonetheless working on the internal target of 2013Q4. As of now, they are working hard and is making towards towards TOP of 2013Q4.

2. Fiber readiness. While we are not promised fiber points, TID is working to include at least the first fiber point into each unit. They are still in discussion with OpenNet on the schedule and all. They are in the final stages of the discussion and should be able to confirm in another 1-2 months time. Additional information was that TID managed to deliver Gale with fiber point in each units. Anyone with contacts in Gale can confirm this?

3. Covering up of top floor balcony. GFA for Hedges had been fully used up. So long as it does not affect the GFA, it is possible. There is however need to comply with certain house rules. Details are in para p of the brochure:
    Roofing Over / Enclosing Private Enclosed Space, Open Terrace and Balcony
    The Purchaser acknowledges that he is aware that the open-air private enclosed space(s) and/or open terrace(s) and/or balcony(ies) in the Unit (collectively the “Open-Air Spaces”) (if any) are designed and intended to be open to the sky / open air spaces and that the Purchaser shall therefore not be entitled to cause or require the Open-Air Spaces (if any) to be roofed over or enclosed in any manner unless prior written consent of the relevant competent authorities and the Vendor or the Management Corporation (when formed) are first had and obtained, nor shall he be entitled to raise objections to the fact that the Open Air Spaces (if any) is/are open to the sky (if any). In addition, the Purchaser shall also at all times observe the rules, regulations and by-laws of the Management Corporation (when formed) with regard to the roofing over or enclosing of the Open-Air Spaces.
    If it is not a permanent fixture but a piece of furniture like an umbrella, it is generally fine, but need to confirm with house rules set by the MCST. If it is some some of tentage that is not quite a piece of furniture, then this needs to be passed by the MCST. A motion needs to be put up, and there is no quorum required. The key thing perhaps is the fact that this can only be done on CSC, not TOP. The MCST would be the developer until CSC, who is obligated to deliver as per approved plans. The MCST handed over to the residents may then put up such motions as new projects.

4. Non building of partition walls. This is possible, and in fact TID received and approved several requests. Deadline has however closed about 6 months back. My agent and lawyer are IMO lazy. They told me not to bother since the developer would not entertain except for boutique small projects. TID considers this as a simple service and would accede requests if they are able to accommodate without impact to their progress.

5. Last land plot belonging to TID. The developer too is keen on the idea of rezoning that parcel. They have thought about it too. Not sure if they had net URA about this though. Now that the URA Masterplan 2013 is in draft, the authorities would take in suggestions from everyone. What we can do to further this is probably to all write in to URA to know them know that there is a sizeable group of residents in the area (Flora Road/Drive/Mariam Way/etc.) who would like, welcome, and support a little commercial development in the area. At the same time, write in to TID and let them know that there is healthy demand and potential commercial viability.

I would say that my impression of HLH/CDL/TID went up knowing that they are not a sell and forget kind of developer but takes steps to ensure satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre View Post
    Ok, just ended the call with the PM for Hedges. Really friendly and service oriented. Thumbs up!

5. Last land plot belonging to TID. The developer too is keen on the idea of rezoning that parcel. They have thought about it too. Not sure if they had net URA about this though. Now that the URA Masterplan 2013 is in draft, the authorities would take in suggestions from everyone. What we can do to further this is probably to all write in to URA to know them know that there is a sizeable group of residents in the area (Flora Road/Drive/Mariam Way/etc.) who would like, welcome, and support a little commercial development in the area. At the same time, write in to TID and let them know that there is healthy demand and potential commercial viability.
    Thanks for this. Do you have the email address of Tripartite Developers? I will gladly write to them.

An appeal to all to spare a little time to write in to URA and TID for a small commercial development along Flora Drive. Just imagine how pleasant quiet little bistros/cafes, eating house, bakery, private clinic, a mart etc. will make our immediate environment!

Here's the links to provide feedback to URA:
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/int...xhibition.aspx
    or
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/feedback.aspx

Thanks for this. Do you have the email address of Tripartite Developers? I will gladly write to them.

An appeal to all to spare a little time to write in to URA and TID for a small commercial development along Flora Drive. Just imagine how pleasant quiet little bistros/cafes, eating house, bakery, private clinic, a mart etc. will make our immediate environment!

or
    No email address for TID. I reckon we can go through CDL since they reported in their AR.

Otherwise, can snail mail to HLH since TID shares the same address (not CDL though).

HONG LEONG HOLDINGS LIMITED
    16 Raffles Quay #25-00, Hong Leong Building
    Singapore 048581

or
    submitted

Thank you for your email. We will get back to you within the next 7 working days. If we need more time, we will inform you.

If you need to speak to us, you can contact us at 6329 3212.

Regards

Information and Customer Services
    Physical Planning Group
    Urban Redevelopment Authority

1. TOP. The official TOP on paper is 31 June 2015. TID is nonetheless working on the internal target of 2013Q4. As of now, they are working hard and is making towards towards TOP of 2013Q4.

I would say that my impression of HLH/CDL/TID went up knowing that they are not a sell and forget kind of developer but takes steps to ensure satisfaction.
    2013Q4??? WOW!

You're lucky man! Good developer who is easy to reach... Frasers is the total opposite, either damn slow or no response at all!

Quote Originally Posted by lbb View Post
    2013Q4??? WOW!

You're lucky man! Good developer who is easy to reach... Frasers is the total opposite, either damn slow or no response at all!
    Oops... Typo typo. 2014Q4 not 2013 which is already coming to an end haha...

2. Fiber readiness. While we are not promised fiber points, TID is working to include at least the first fiber point into each unit. They are still in discussion with OpenNet on the schedule and all. They are in the final stages of the discussion and should be able to confirm in another 1-2 months time. Additional information was that TID managed to deliver Gale with fiber point in each units. Anyone with contacts in Gale can confirm this?

3. Covering up of top floor balcony. GFA for Hedges had been fully used up. So long as it does not affect the GFA, it is possible. There is however need to comply with certain house rules. Details are in para p of the brochure:

If it is not a permanent fixture but a piece of furniture like an umbrella, it is generally fine, but need to confirm with house rules set by the MCST. If it is some some of tentage that is not quite a piece of furniture, then this needs to be passed by the MCST. A motion needs to be put up, and there is no quorum required. The key thing perhaps is the fact that this can only be done on CSC, not TOP. The MCST would be the developer until CSC, who is obligated to deliver as per approved plans. The MCST handed over to the residents may then put up such motions as new projects.

4. Non building of partition walls. This is possible, and in fact TID received and approved several requests. Deadline has however closed about 6 months back. My agent and lawyer are IMO lazy. They told me not to bother since the developer would not entertain except for boutique small projects. TID considers this as a simple service and would accede requests if they are able to accommodate without impact to their progress.

Thanks for the great initiative. You are lucky to be able to speak to the PM. Usually they are non contactable and very seldom approachable. I have given my feedback to URA on the need for commercial facilities. As for the fibre in each unit at Gale, yes its confirmed.

yes, everyone in flora area should submit our suggestion to URA, we really need commercial facilities and supermarket here

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    Thanks for the great initiative. You are lucky to be able to speak to the PM. Usually they are non contactable and very seldom approachable. I have given my feedback to URA on the need for commercial facilities. As for the fibre in each unit at Gale, yes its confirmed.
    Yes, I must say speaking to the PM left me a good impression of TID. Happy that I bought into one of their projects, but sad that I didn't attempt to move further to contact the developer to not build some partition walls. I'm now feeling so sore that doing my own hacking would not give me a seamless parquet on the removed wall area...

Thanks for the confirmation on Gale!

or
    *** Done, submitted.

Thank you for your email. We will get back to you within the next 7 working days. If we need more time, we will inform you.

If you need to speak to us, you can contact us at 6329 3212.

Regards

Information and Customer Services
    Physical Planning Group
    Urban Redevelopment Authority

Thank you bro !

Feedback submitted !

or

Talking Feedback to URA

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreDude View Post
    Feedback submitted !
    Feedback submitted also . Hope very household in flora drive would do the same

or
    Thanks to all who have written in to URA via the above links or to Hong Leong regarding a commercial development along Flora Drive. For those who haven't and have a unit in the vicinity, including Parc Olympians, Palm Islanders, Inflorians, Ferrarians etc., please do write in as well to add more weight. Great opportunity to make a difference to our region now that Hong Leong is considering rezoning of the remaining plot of land along Flora Drive to some commercial use, and URA is collecting feedback on its draft Masterplan 2013.

Thanks to all who have written in to URA via the above links or to Hong Leong regarding a commercial development along Flora Drive. For those who haven't and have a unit in the vicinity, including Parc Olympians, Palm Islanders, Inflorians, Ferrarians etc., please do write in as well to add more weight. Great opportunity to make a difference to our region now that Hong Leong is considering rezoning of the remaining plot of land along Flora Drive to some commercial use, and URA is collecting feedback on its draft Masterplan 2013.

I m also buy in and suggestion submitted. Applefans from PO

Feedback submitted.

Mario from PI

Default Brand of aircon

Can someone confirm with the PM of HP on the brand of aircon?

I've tried Daikin vs Mitsubitshi and the latter saves about 20-30% in electricity bills.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioYeung View Post
    Feedback submitted.

Mario from PI
    Submited too, from Inflora..

Attached is the exact location of the parcel of land proposed for rezoning to commercial, denoted by the black star, in case URA asks for more specifics. It's the long plot of land along Flora Drive.

Links to provide feedback to URA:
    or

It is heartening to find so many owners supporting the idea to have a small commercial development in the Flora area.

I have created a new thread to capture more attention from other forumers/visitors who may not be following our thread.

Thanks to everyone who have submitted their feedback!

Default Feedback to URA

Attached is the exact location of the parcel of land proposed for rezoning to commercial, denoted by the black star, in case URA asks for more specifics. It's the long plot of land along Flora Drive.

or
    Hi guys,

I've also done my part on the feedback to URA in support of the commercial development.

or

Thanks gav108. I have also submitted my feedback to URA in support of the rezoning.

Went to get updated on progress last Friday. Not much discernable progress. The clothes gotta come off!

Anyhow, from what I could see, the observable partition walls are all up already. Some still in naked red bricks, some plastered over. Just wondering how much it took such a long time since the last 5% disbursement of the reinforced walls?

Spiral road to basement carpark/clubhouse area. Shape is taking form.

All else looks pretty much the same...

Judging from the images, still got long way to go. >>>>>>>TOP

Developer needsyour understanding and patient.

Angry

Has been a really long wait. Really wonder what's holding the progress back. PI and PO opposite have so much progress these months. I think can kiss goodbye to 'TOP in 2014'

Quote Originally Posted by hedgesalvin View Post
    Has been a really long wait. Really wonder what's holding the progress back. PI and PO opposite have so much progress these months. I think can kiss goodbye to 'TOP in 2014'
    PI have the same TOP as Hedges but with smaller land and lesser units. On top of that, they have clustered housing on top of condos.

PO has slightly land size and slightly lesser units, and TOP is 6 months after Hedges.

I don't think think PO or even PI has all blocks at full height? Or the first call for the 5% reinforced wall? I don't think PI/PO are much faster. Maybe the next visit I'll take a closer peek at them.

I'm don't have any experience but from what I happened to casually observe from Prive, once the windows are up, the progress moves fast. In a matter of weeks I saw aircons on the ledges. Then couple weeks the landscaping starts to show. Then the entrance guardhouse and finally, people moving in. Just a couple months. Maybe within 6 from no paintwork to people moving in.

I hope that after CNY the pace moves up a few notches.