Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Saw this outside the construction site, says expected date of completion is August 2014, hopefully won't delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rila
    Doesn't the long plot look a bit narrow for a condo development?

Indeed it looks more like cluster-housing, or best of all, if it's going to become residential with commercial/shop houses at first/second floor. I think everyone living in the area is hoping for the latter Interestingly, Flora road from its Azalea Park entrance all the way to Dahlia Park has a really wide pedestrian pavement, which easily allows the road to be expanded to 4 lane. This means that the road can be expanded to cater to a commercial development on that long plot, which is next to Dahlia.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre

Using the land plot from OneMap, I think the new launch is like the long plot along Flora Drive.

To save on cost, TID would probably start working on the new project as Hedges goes towards completion so that they can reuse the Hedges dorm. That plot is also very useful as a staging area for the construction materials, like what they used to do for Gale and currently Hedges.

The last 2 plots where the showroom and plots are probably going to be the most exclusion, considering that plot layouts are such that they are hidden from direct view behind a short "service road", surrounded by other developments. All other plots have long perimeters adjacent to the roads.
    great deduction skills as usual the new showroom is definitely being built on the long empty plot of land. based on your inferences, it could mean that the new development will be built on where the hedges park showroom currently is, since the other 2 plots are currently occupied - one by the new showflat and the other by the workers' dorm. personally i would have preferred if the long plot is developed first, with a row commercial units at ground floor...

I would think that cluster housing is the most appropriate for the land plot, but don't you think that'd be quite out of place amidst all the condos?

Other than the buyer might not bite due to prestige or whatever reason, it also goes against the grain of the area. Landed properties at Mariam area. Condos at Flora. Cluster housing might not sell well.

I think there's a possibility for condo. While it may look narrow in the map, and perhaps it really is in real life, I think there's space for at least a single row. If the CDL report matches that plot, it is 14k sqm which is just slightly 1/2 of Hedges (30k sqm). Perhaps a 300 unit development? I don't see how it could be 44k sqm. Then again, which plot could be 44k sqm which is 50% larger than the Hedges plot? Maybe 4824K and 4825N? They are afterall sequential numbers so likely the "same plot"? Also matches the info from my agent that Hedges showroom rests on TID's FH plot.

I think a commercial development would be great but I'm not sure what the plot is allowed to be used for. Anyone knows how to search for this info? A little mall with a supermart and few eateries like Greenwich would be great, but I wonder if it makes commercial sense? Low density area with low human traffic.

The original TOP was Dec 2014, revised to June 2015. Site states expected Aug 2014, CDL AR only states 2014. From what I hear, TOP is usually about 6-12mths faster. Let's hope for Oct 2014 when the first owners starts to move in!

I would think that cluster housing is the most appropriate for the land plot, but don't you think that'd be quite out of place amidst all the condos?

Other than the buyer might not bite due to prestige or whatever reason, it also goes against the grain of the area. Landed properties at Mariam area. Condos at Flora. Cluster housing might not sell well.

I think there's a possibility for condo. While it may look narrow in the map, and perhaps it really is in real life, I think there's space for at least a single row. If the CDL report matches that plot, it is 14k sqm which is just slightly 1/2 of Hedges (30k sqm). Perhaps a 300 unit development? I don't see how it could be 44k sqm. Then again, which plot could be 44k sqm which is 50% larger than the Hedges plot? Maybe 4824K and 4825N? They are afterall sequential numbers so likely the "same plot"? Also matches the info from my agent that Hedges showroom rests on TID's FH plot.

I think a commercial development would be great but I'm not sure what the plot is allowed to be used for. Anyone knows how to search for this info? A little mall with a supermart and few eateries like Greenwich would be great, but I wonder if it makes commercial sense? Low density area with low human traffic.

The original TOP was Dec 2014, revised to June 2015. Site states expected Aug 2014, CDL AR only states 2014. From what I hear, TOP is usually about 6-12mths faster. Let's hope for Oct 2014 when the first owners starts to move in!

Currently all the lands in the area are zoned as residential. Can be seen from the URA Masterplan 2008 (orange for residential). But that's 2008 and is due for an update, so there's a bit of hope...As for commercial sense and low density, have a look at Eastwood Centre along Bedok road. It has almost 20 shops and is surrounded by an even less dense neighbourhood made up of mostly landed houses. And its Cold Storage is doing quite fine.

Ad from agent. Looks like 2014Q3 is indeed quite likely!

Only 14 units left. 13 BR + 1 2BR Patio. 97% sold!

The showroom is probably going to be torn down before the end of year. Maybe next visit I should go in and take some photos of the model and showflat for keepsake.

The showroom is probably going to be torn down before the end of year. Maybe next visit I should go in and take some photos of the model and showflat for keepsake.
    Thats good, thank you for your consistent updates,yes, please take more photo,btw have u guys started to think about how to renovate the house,actually i m a bit headache about the common room's small size,and also is it allowed to install shelter to the balcony,coz my one is on the top floor,and it seems the balcony is not fully covered,meanwhile if someday i forgot to close the sliding door when its raining, i may go straight to the living room and have a swim~

i read somewhere that the showflat will be torn down in May, i.e. next month! so u might want to hurry, take some quality shots and share over here

Hi all!

I am an interested purchaser of a 3 br for own stay for this development. May I know has the price increased substantially for this development since the launch and whether do you feel there's still value in purchasing this development?

Many thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by strepsils
    Hi all!

I am an interested purchaser of a 3 br for own stay for this development. May I know has the price increased substantially for this development since the launch and whether do you feel there's still value in purchasing this development?

Many thanks in advance!
    Price has stayed the same. No increase afaik.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Last 10 units!

The units really move fast recently.

Last 10 units!

this sudden increase of sales sounds rather fishy? some more they are the bigger units. perhaps 'insider' buying with insider news? e.g. the new development coming up is going to be more expensive, or going to be a mixed development?

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    this sudden increase of sales sounds rather fishy? some more they are the bigger units. perhaps 'insider' buying with insider news? e.g. the new development coming up is going to be more expensive, or going to be a mixed development?
    Nothing fishy, on a psf basis, it's the cheapest around and TOP is only next year. Look at D'Nest, TOP still far far away, psf slightly higher, 800 over units in the development but almost sold out too.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

When I was looking then I noted that some stacks and certain floors were nearly all available. No prizes for guessing, #04 and -13 -44 type of non Chinese friendly numbers. My agent said that's not a problem when I commented who might take units such as 04-44 and 04-54 and 07-48 which sounds like die or would you die or go and die. The units would just move as TOP closes in.

When I was looking then I noted that some stacks and certain floors were nearly all available. No prizes for guessing, #04 and -13 -44 type of non Chinese friendly numbers. My agent said that's not a problem when I commented who might take units such as 04-44 and 04-54 and 07-48 which sounds like die or would you die or go and die. The units would just move as TOP closes in.
    there's almost a year and a half more before TOP, so it's not really that soon...what i find strange is why the sudden big buying up of the units in the last month or 2, when the units are the bigger ones, the prices have not fallen, there are hardly any choices left, and there's no advertising for a long long time. feels like the buying up coincides with the upcoming sale of the new condo, so that there's no conflict? by the way 07-48 is really the ultimate when said in mandarin

I am Chinese and I bought an unit that falls under the type of " non Chinese friendly numbers"
    Let's keep individual's personal choices ; personal.
    And focus on the progress of construction & the impending TOP

We all want to be Happy owners ain't it so?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrrr
    I am Chinese and I bought an unit that falls under the type of " non Chinese friendly numbers"
    Let's keep individual's personal choices ; personal.
    And focus on the progress of construction & the impending TOP

We all want to be Happy owners ain't it so?
    Cheers
    actually my current condo unit no. has two 4s in it, and i couldn't care less n i can laugh about it. i m chinese too. 4 being considered unlucky is simply superstition due to the cantonese pronunciation, and is not considered unlucky based on feng shui at all. anyway all the 9s did not stop the qing dynasty from collapsing, nor did all the 8s make people rich

Last 10 units!

Hi LRC, how to get such data? URA still shows up to Mar 2013 transactions

My apologies if my comments caused any discomfort.

I don't have anything against (or for) special numbers and don't have any taboos. However, I believe any local regardless of race can relate to the effect of special numbers be in on unit number, car number plate, bidding price, etc. As observed in the sales progress, all the #04 units are the slowest to go. All units in stack -13 for example are all untaken right up till the 11th hour. This is a cultural phenomenon.

Given a choice, I think most, myself included, would choose a "nicer" unit number given similar conditions. Having said that, I would have taken an "inauspicious" number if I liked the unit for one reason or another. I am not concerned by what others have to say (although one would have to contend with the elders in the family; unless the number subsequently brings them 4D luck haha).

In any case, I think the agents have restarted their marketing for Hedges. In the recent weeks, I am getting emails from agents, seeing promo video (re)uploaded to Youtube, etc. on Hedges. That could be the reasons for the recent sales uptick.

Read somewhere many years ago, number 4 is good for those in shipping and transport related activity. E.g. If there is four 4 in the number, the ship will be very stable and bring 'wang' t o the towkay......
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Default Last unit

Hi fellow Hedges folks,

Visited Hedges show flat last Sun before its close down. Was told by the agent tt 500 units out of the 501 units sold.

So one last one to go before 100% sold out. Waited for this day for a long time and its finally coming.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East
    Hi fellow Hedges folks,

Visited Hedges show flat last Sun before its close down. Was told by the agent tt 500 units out of the 501 units sold.

So one last one to go before 100% sold out. Waited for this day for a long time and its finally coming.
    That's good news. When is the showflat closing? I better head down this weekend!

I want to take more photos of the sandmodel to compare against actual development haha.

Think can take some design cues from the ID too. There're 2 features I like

Default 100% sold

Good news.

Rec'd SMS from my agent this evening that Hedges 100% sold. She need not go back to the show-flat anymore.

Long wait but finally. Next stage, looking forward to TOP.

Any idea when the TOP will be ? able to make it for 2015 CNY ?

Quote Originally Posted by astro
    Any idea when the TOP will be ? able to make it for 2015 CNY ?
    As per the construction firm, it stated Aug 2014. I'm expecting by Q4 of 2014, hopefully.

Hi,all!
    1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin
    11. gav108
    12. valleyman
    13. Mummy Irene
    14. favfuchsia
    15. scrubbie
    16.HardcoreDude
    17. sun&wind
    18. loonsy
    19.lisapanda

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    great deduction skills as usual the new showroom is definitely being built on the long empty plot of land. based on your inferences, it could mean that the new development will be built on where the hedges park showroom currently is, since the other 2 plots are currently occupied - one by the new showflat and the other by the workers' dorm. personally i would have preferred if the long plot is developed first, with a row commercial units at ground floor...
    Anyone has any updates on the new development? From the outside, it looks like the showflat structure and carpark are ready.

Anyone has any updates on the new development? From the outside, it looks like the showflat structure and carpark are ready.
    Yes confirmed, pass by and see it yesterday. Is this going to be FH or LH999 development? since the showflat and carpark is along Flora Drive, it will be very nice if it turns out to be a mixed development, condo/apts with a row of shops (just a dream perhaps)

Yes an update from anyone will be great. Seems the developer is quite closed-mouth.

Btw accidental find:

Hedges Park

Award: Green Mark Gold
    FY: FY12
    Address: Lot 4539A Mk 31 at Upper Changi Road North / Flora Drive (Singapore 506881)
    Postal Code: 506881
    District: District 17

Developer: Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
    Architect: DP Architects Pte Ltd
    Structural Engineer: TEP Consultants Pte Ltd
    M & E Engineer: Meinhardt (Singapore) Pte Ltd
    Landscape Consultant: Ong & Ong Pte Ltd
    Quality Surveyor: Langdon & Seah Singapore Pte Ltd
    Main Contractor: Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Lt
    Interior Designer Index Design Pte Ltd

Green Features:
    1. N-S Orientation and True Cross Ventilation.

2. Pneumatic Waste Disposal System.

3. Carpark ductless MV with CO sensor.

I counted 178 condos achieving the BCA Green Mark Award, ranging from Certified, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum. Others include:

The Gale
    The Sail
    Bedok Residences
    D'Nest
    Livia
    Savannah
    Optima
    The Palette.

Many are under CDL or partly under CDL (i.e. Hedges Park, Gale).

Deleted...