Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vivace @ Tong Watt Road (D9, 999 years leasehold, The Heritage Group)

Default Vivace @ Tong Watt Road (D9, 999 years leasehold, The Heritage Group)

Brand New 10th Storey Development in District 9 ( Tong Watt Road )
    ===
    Name of Development - To be Advised
    ===
    Launching in Mid December 2008
    ===
    Only 85 units
    999 years from 1841
    ===
    Units :
    1 Bdrm - 388/409/431/452 sqft - Approx $680K up
    2 Bdrm - 538/549/592/786 sqft - Approx $930K up
    1 Bdrm Penthse - 667/700 sqft - Approx $1,2mil up
    2 Bdrm Penthse - 990/936/980 sqft - Approx $1,6mil up
    ===
    Floorplans available Via email.
    ===
    TOP expected estimated 2014 End
    ===
    Benefits and Facts :
    Very near to UE Square
    Near to Robertson Walk
    In Prime District 9 address
    Short-drive to Orchard road and Raffles City/CBD
    Easily rentable
    High demand of 1 and 2 bdrms in City Area
    ===
    Call now for Private Preview
    ===
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

Pls email w the details @ [email protected]
    When is the showflat ready for viewing?

The showflat will be ready next week.

The details can be obtained when you visit the showflat as we are trying to come out an info-kit for our clients.

Default Vivace

Project Name-Vivace(former Tong Watt Mansion)
    Developer-Heritage @ Tong Watt Pte. Ltd(The Heritage Group)
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - 999 yrs less 10 days from 1 July 1841
    Total Units - 85
    Completion Date - est. 31 Dec 2015
    District - 9

1 bedroom (388 - 452sf)
    2 bedroom (538 - 592sf)
    2 bedroom with terrace (786 - 786sf)
    Penthouse (667 - 990sf)

>>> more floor plans and photos, click here >>>

more site plans and see 720 degree virtual tour from:
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/vivace

Last edited by moonk123; 09-12-08 at 20:48.

Call now to Roger Tan - 9061-9884

For a viewing of the showflat

Default New D9 Project launching soon

Hi

Does anyone know about this latest project which will be launching soon?

Near Clark key
    small project mainly 1 & 2 bedrooms

Think this is VIVACE.

does anyone has site plan and floor plan?

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWe...s.aspx?id=2862

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWe...s.aspx?id=2862

i actually saw the info on virtualhomes for a long time already. ie, they have been launch ready for the longest time.

Will any of the units be blocked? I know left to it is Robertson Edge for example...

yup, one side blocked by robertson edge. the other side is a temple but not sure if it can be redeveloped in the future. just across the road will be The Pier and some serviced apartments. High floor units with south/south east facing should be able to get a good view. seems like starting prices are from more than 700k so more than 1800psf for the smallest studio!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Will any of the units be blocked? I know left to it is Robertson Edge for example...

Pegged at most recent sale of studio 592sf in Martin Place Residences @ 17xxpsf I guess...

in fact #29 to 31 studio at MPR sold at 18xxpsf. but that's different. its a complete development and the height unsures unblocked panaromic views. this is a mickey mouse in tong watt. lol. who knows, they might sell #10 for 2000psf. like suites @ gullible in geylang, this is still the "affordable" version for prime, still 7xxk mah for 388sq ft.

Pegged at most recent sale of studio 592sf in Martin Place Residences @ 17xxpsf I guess...

amazing how fast prices went up.. $18xx tat's was almost like the peak pricing for MPR. Vivace pricing studio conifrm more than $1900psf.. looking at the comparision even MPR looks like a steal lol

but MPR studio at 18xx quantum is over 1m albeit 592sq ft in size.

vivace is 7xxk (i can hear the huttons agents shouting cheap! grab! must buy! once again) but a miserable mickey mouse 388sq ft. geez, this is crazy, as i soon as i finished writing the last sentence, i received an sms from a huttons agent saying from 8xxk. what coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    amazing how fast prices went up.. $18xx tat's was almost like the peak pricing for MPR. Vivace pricing studio conifrm more than $1900psf.. looking at the comparision even MPR looks like a steal lol

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    in fact #29 to 31 studio at MPR sold at 18xxpsf. but that's different. its a complete development and the height unsures unblocked panaromic views. this is a mickey mouse in tong watt. lol. who knows, they might sell #10 for 2000psf. like suites @ gullible in geylang, this is still the "affordable" version for prime, still 7xxk mah for 388sq ft.
    LOL Suites @ Gullible! So apt...

but MPR studio at 18xx quantum is over 1m albeit 592sq ft in size.

vivace is 7xxk (i can hear the huttons agents shouting cheap! grab! must buy! once again) but a miserable mickey mouse 388sq ft. geez, this is crazy, as i soon as i finished writing the last sentence, i received an sms from a huttons agent saying from 8xxk. what coincidence!
    Yes "from 800k" is also the message I got from agents.

So hot? I tot Suites @ Gullible and Idiots@East Coast are already insane liao

funny, i remembered 2 days ago another message or email i received from another huttons guy was from 7xxk leh. 2 days ago, "Prices starts from S$ 7XXK onwards only! VIP Preview Starts on 16th October 2009!"
    suddenly become 8xxk liao. where got so hot? smoke out lah.

remember that there are not enough gullible people to cause S@G to sell out (most other such developments would have sold out in a day or a weekend). only a few studios at I@EC right? i thought no takers for those high psf units?

let's see how vivace does. 800+k for a 388sq ft mickey mouse studio unit must be a new record as well!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    So hot? I tot Suites @ Gullible and Idiots@East Coast are already insane liao

Dropped by the vivace preview today. In January, they tried to sell at 580k, nobody buy, now start from 715k or 1800psf. Out of 85 units, at most 20 units are confirmed sold. Another 20 units had green stickers on meaning "booked, handed in blank cheque" but not confirmed sold yet. Agents outnumbered buyers by a ratio so big, i can't really estimate and put a figure to it. Not the typical response you expect for a Mickey Mouse project.

Dropped by the vivace preview today. In January, they tried to sell at 580k, nobody buy, now start from 715k or 1800psf. Out of 85 units, at most 20 units are confirmed sold. Another 20 units had green stickers on meaning "booked, handed in blank cheque" but not confirmed sold yet. Agents outnumbered buyers by a ratio so big, i can't really estimate and put a figure to it. Not the typical response you expect for a Mickey Mouse project.

What time u were there? I went abt 3plus. Not much buyers. mainly LLSS

Yes "from 800k" is also the message I got from agents.
    Today I received sms quoting 'from 695k'...

i was there at 4 plus. I added to the LLSS group. LOL. All the agents sitting there occupying the tables. I wonder how the "blank cheque, booked" group will respond when they come down and see the confirmed sales figure so low. Maybe they also chicken out and only 30 units sold after the weekend is over LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    What time u were there? I went abt 3plus. Not much buyers. mainly LLSS

they quoted me for NPS, 715k for a low floor 398sq ft unit with no view. 1800psf. On the other side with supposed "unblocked" view from #06 onwards, (i think the unblock is pocketed), temple next door of course (the agent said, not temple, its a clan association ), more than 900k for 452sq ft (still 1 bedroom). more than 2000psf!

then while we were sitting there, another agent came and said prices going to be adjusted at 6pm. I was thinking, I thought you said showflat closing at 6pm? Can adjust price upwards with so few units sold? Maybe they adjusted down, become from 695k instead of from 715k. LOL.

Today I received sms quoting 'from 695k'...

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Foreigners back in private home market
    Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Thursday, 5 November 2009

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter. -- Photo: Desmond Foo, ST

Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China.

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

Buyers from China have dislodged those from India for the No. 3 spot in the rankings this year with a contribution of nearly 15% of total foreign purchases. This puts China just behind Indonesia in the second spot and Malaysia at No. 1.

In the past two years, India had been in third spot, but it has slipped to fourth.

Last year, buyers from China had moved up to the No. 4 spot, dislodging buyers from Britain.

Buyers from Myanmar featured more strongly, coming in at No. 8. They did not make it to the top 10 last year, and were 10th in 2007.

In the July to September period, foreign buyers – including permanent residents – lodged 2,448 private home caveats, a key step to buying a home.

This is up from 1,807 caveats in the second quarter and just 498 in the first, according to data compiled by Savills.

In all, permanent residents bought 1,389 homes in the third quarter.

DTZ said its preliminary data for the third quarter showed that foreigners accounted for about 25% of total sales, compared with about 33% during the boom of 2007.

The most popular project sought by foreigners was Sophia Residence, a project launched in July. Then came Caribbean at Keppel Bay, Ascentia Sky, One Devonshire and Viva.

Permanent residents preferred Melville Park, a 99-year leasehold condominium in Simei, the recently launched Trevista, followed by Caribbean at Keppel Bay.

About 54% of the purchases by China buyers were for resale homes, said DTZ head of South-east Asia research Chua Chor Hoon.

Like Malaysian buyers, buyers from China tend to prefer homes priced between $500,000 and $1 million.

One-fifth of them bought homes costing $1.5 million to as much as $5 million.

Indonesians, however, tended to go for higher priced projects, particularly those priced $1.5 million to $5 million.

They like properties located at Novena, River Valley and the Singapore River.

They had been the biggest group of foreign buyers, taking first place from 2004 to 2007, only to lose the spot to Malaysia during the recent economic crisis, said Ms Christine Sun, Savills Singapore’s senior research & consultancy manager.

The latest figures featured a substantial rise in the number of foreign transactions for higher-priced properties.

A total of 86 properties priced above $5 million were sold in the quarter, up from 27 in the second and a mere six in the first.

Also, there was a 60% rise in deals for projects costing between $1.5 million and $5 million. Demand from foreigners for mass market homes was little changed from the second quarter.

Savills said recent data showed that foreigners who are not permanent residents tend to buy more pricey projects.

This group was also more likely to buy homes in prime districts than permanent residents, said Ms Sun. ‘We are hearing that more of these super-rich mainland Chinese buyers have come in recent weeks to buy prime properties like the bungalows in Sentosa Cove.’

But the big influx of foreigners to the luxury market in the 2006-2007 boom has not quite returned, consultants said.

Still, support from regional buyers could rise further. Jones Lang LaSalle’s head of residential, Ms Jacqueline Wong, said the firm has had rising interest from new potential buyers from India, China and Russia in the past four months.

‘We are one of the places they are considering. They see Singapore as a safe haven,’ said Ms Wong.

A senior private banker at a foreign bank said: ‘We are seeing some clients consider buying a Singapore property as one of a string of homes they have around the world. Luxury homes have come down 30% from the peak, so they are better value now.’

DTZ’s Ms Chua said foreign buyers see the growing attraction of Singapore as a global city and expect prices to keep rising as the economy strengthens.

‘Prices of prime and luxurious units have not reached 2007 levels and there is still the potential of capital appreciation depending on the rate of economic recovery,’ she said.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vivace .............. CCR ......... 28 ............................ 28 .............................. 2,111 ............ 1,906 ............ 1,445
    $2,111 psf seems like a good start for Vivace.

Around 45% sold.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vivace ............... CCR ........ 32 ............................ 4 ................................ 1,966 ............. 1,898 ............ 1,479
    Only about 38% sold.

Mohamed Sultan Road office site up for sale
    New bid is double the one URA received in 2008
    Emilyn Yap
    The Business Times
    Friday, 29 January 2010

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be launching a transitional office site at Mohamed Sultan Road for sale in around 2 weeks' time, after a developer committed to pay at least $9.33 million for it.

The bid, which works out to $94 psf ppr, is double that which URA received in 2008 when it last tried to sell the site. This has raised a few eyebrows, considering the soft state of affairs in the office market.

The 15-year-leasehold office site has a site area of 66,482 sqft and a maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 99,728 sqft. It can accommodate a 4-storey building.

DTZ executive director Ong Choon Fah believes that the parcel stood out because of its location, which is not too far from the central business district (CBD) and is near entertainment spots at Clarke Quay. Companies in the creative industry may find the site attractive, she said.

Cushman & Wakefield Singapore managing director Donald Han agrees that the site's location is appealing. Given the relatively high offer, he suggests that the bidder could be a firm looking to own and occupy the site, or a developer which 'knows the game, and is confident of developing transitional office sites'.

He added that the bidder could be expecting a recovery in the office market and as a result, higher rents in future, after the development on the office site is ready around the second half of 2011.

Leasing activity in the office market has picked up in the last few months as the economy stabilised. 'Although we expect office rents to continue to slide perhaps to the end of this year or early next year, the worst is probably over,' says Mrs Ong. 'There's a lot more confidence.'

But both consultants do not expect to see many other bidders for the site when the tender is launched. With this bid being so much higher than the previous one, 'there could be some segments saying 'it's not cheap',' Mr Han quipped.

URA had launched the site for sale in August 2008 when it was on the confirmed list. It received one bid of $4.65 million or $47 psf ppr from RSP Architects Planners & Engineers, but rejected it as it was too low. URA transferred the site to the reserve list in October that year.

The agency last sold a transitional office site at Scotts Road/Anthony Road in May 2008, for $32.99 million or $226 psf ppr.

Separately, owners of the freehold residential development Holland Hill Lodge have put their estate up for collective sale. The asking price ranges from $15 million to $16 million, and this translates to a land price of $1,038-$1,107 psf ppr, based on a gross plot ratio of 1.6.

The site measures some 9,033 sq ft and the existing GFA of the development is 18,086 sq ft. The owners are checking with the authorities on whether this GFA can be fully utilised upon redevelopment.

Credo Real Estate is marketing the site and the tender closes on Feb 25.