Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Message to current property owners (with more than 3 properties )

Default Message to current property owners (with more than 3 properties )

Fellow property owners (with more than 3 properties )!

Fear Not the CM5 !It is a well-intended and thought out property cooling measure. It will prevent a bubble from forming on our beloved land. It is meant to protect us.

Your very humble brother here thought about the CM5 and human nature for the past 3 nights and did not sleep for more than 3 hours every night!. Then a morning bird landed on my balcony ledge and I get this answer:

Here's my conclusion:

The Foreigner buyers who cannot buy SHALL RENT our properties lah!

Good Luck!

神龙股圣。
    NIL SINE LABORE!
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-12-11 at 12:19.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah! Your 3-days conclusion came to be similar to some analysts reported in the news! Well done!
    Hope that the analysts had also spent 3 days to come to the same conclusion as you then all we fellow multiple property owners will be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Fellow property owners (with more than 3 properties )!

Fear Not the CM5 !It is a well-intended and thought out property cooling measure. It will prevent a bubble from forming on our beloved land. It is meant to protect us.

Your very humble brother here thought about the CM5 and human nature for the past 3 nights and did not sleep for more than 3 hours every night!. Then a morning bird landed on my balcony ledge and I get this answer:

Here's my conclusion:

Good Luck!

神龙股圣。
    NIL SINE LABORE!

Why are you addressing to owners with more than 3 properties only? Same goes for those with 2 or 3 properties also mah... so long as they can rent their property, your assurance is for them too...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah! Your 3-days conclusion came to be similar to some analysts reported in the news! Well done!
    Hope that the analysts had also spent 3 days to come to the same conclusion as you then all we fellow multiple property owners will be happy!
    Maybe it is the same morning bird that pass the message to them?

WOAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

Here's my conclusion:

Or they become PR to buy our properties at dirt cheap price?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Why are you addressing to owners with more than 3 properties only? Same goes for those with 2 or 3 properties also mah... so long as they can rent their property, your assurance is for them too...
    Dear brother ysyap, you are always so kind and considerate! yes indeed your are right, but I feel the risks for owners with more than 3 properties is higher now. And I fear they may become the kancheong spiders like some developers hor. That is why I address to them only mah.

No need panic. No need fire sale. Steady pom pi pi. Interest rate still low... People still renting. HDB prices still high. Can support market...

Dear brother ysyap, you are always so kind and considerate! yes indeed your are right, but I feel the risks for owners with more than 3 properties is higher now. And I fear they may become the kancheong spiders like some developers hor. That is why I address to them only mah.
    it's not abt kancheong spider.

It abt losing out on opportunity. smarters sell now and buy back even cheaper.

some just think props will go up in straight line

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Or they become PR to buy our properties at dirt cheap price?
    brother allthepies got a point, but I do not think many foreigners would want to become PR just to do that lor. Because between a PR and Singaporean, the stamp duty effect is one property. How so?

For PR with more than 2 properties, they have to pay 3% more which is about 6%. While for a Singaporean, it is 3 properties mah. This one property advantage can be a $1million difference hor.

Keep in mind hor... MIW says 3% additional tax meaning the base stamp duty@3% now can change one hor !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No need panic. No need fire sale. Steady pom pi pi. Interest rate still low... People still renting. HDB prices still high. Can support market...
    yes brother mcmlxxvi...that is the message I want you guys to get. Keep cool, ai zhai.....ai zhai.....do not become a BASIC-fulfilling prophecy.

Wait till MIW come out with AABSD... additional additional buyers' stamp duty....

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    it's not abt kancheong spider.

It abt losing out on opportunity. smarters sell now and buy back even cheaper.

some just think props will go up in straight line
    brother jwong71 fear is not groundless. There is this possibility if the kancheong developers start giving out huge discounts. That is why immediately I come here to pass the morning bird's message.

Wait till MIW come out with AABSD... additional additional buyers' stamp duty....
    wahlaueh...mai leh....now blue black all over liao ok.

wahlaueh...mai leh....now blue black all over liao ok.
    Lol... ok ok... me already suggesting that since the impending Euro recession and US recession are staring us in the face, the down will probably last more than 4 years so the Jan CM of 4yr SSD is useless liao. Its time to remove that measure. The recent one is sufficient to curb investors' itchy fingers liao... Plus the 60% LTV, its the head and tail of the investor's nightmare already... time to remove some of the earlier useless CM... KBW, are u listening? Don't just add add add until all is lost... Close a door and open a window otherwise all will die inside the ill-ventilated room..

Lol... ok ok... me already suggesting that since the impending Euro recession and US recession are staring us in the face, the down will probably last more than 4 years so the Jan CM of 4yr SSD is useless liao. Its time to remove that measure. The recent one is sufficient to curb investors' itchy fingers liao... Plus the 60% LTV, its the head and tail of the investor's nightmare already... time to remove some of the earlier useless CM... KBW, are u listening? Don't just add add add until all is lost... Close a door and open a window otherwise all will die inside the ill-ventilated room..
    I hoping to buy a hdb if kbw remove all the previous CM... But don't think he will be kind to us, we are not his preferred citizens

bro blackjack...3 cheers to you...

if it means anything from my humble perspective the tenant for my hdb flat who is a PR told me mr landlord as long as i have a job in singapore i will continue renting your hdb apt....as long as you DONT UP the rent....

In earlier posts, I mention abt doors and windows are closing in fast. Exit before total shutoff.

Now asking for ventilation? who to be blame??

Are we seeing a massive massacre soon..???

Govt indeed did well, to kill many and warned the rest

cannot sell and no one buy, in order to trim expenses, I ask my maid to buy a batam home and stay there and travel 45 min boat ride and only come to work if there is a meeting. otherwise work from home to save transport cost. i rear chicken and duck and plant my own fruit trees and grow my own veg.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    I hoping to buy a hdb if kbw remove all the previous CM... But don't think he will be kind to us, we are not his preferred citizens
    my best x'mas present ever and dont mind a cny ang bo as well

hahaha.

A suggestion: Time to try to boost your cashflow, if you can, through purchase of good quality corporate/sovereign bonds with respectable yields in such uncertain times. These instruments are less volatile. By so doing, you can tahan longer!

I was jogging at Lower Pierce along Old Thomson Road. Multiple packs of Ang Moh cyclists (some 30 of them) rode by, never seen so many of them before, its quite shocking. They are also mentioned on ST paper today at Neo Tiew road hogging the traffic. It gives me that "Eight Countries combine military" feeling.
    If CM5 bring price down by 30%, it is only good for Foreigners as they will get 20% discount, while locals still contemplating whether to buy or not, or waiting for 50% drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Antione
    I was jogging at Lower Pierce along Old Thomson Road. Multiple packs of Ang Moh cyclists (some 30 of them) rode by, never seen so many of them before, its quite shocking. They are also mentioned on ST paper today at Neo Tiew road hogging the traffic. It gives me that "Eight Countries combine military" feeling.
    If CM5 bring price down by 30%, it is only good for Foreigners as they will get 20% discount, while locals still contemplating whether to buy or not, or waiting for 50% drop.
    Unlikely foreigners like this kinda feeling.

Drop by 30%,

which means other enjoy 30% discount, foreigners only 20%

It's not fair

"Why shld I pay more" is in everyone mindset
    Last edited by jwong71; 11-12-11 at 14:20.

Remember the herd of mainland chinese investors coming in to scoop up Thomson G some months back? They don't even blink an eye on the high psf of this project and just signed on the dotted line. Do you think they bother about the 10% ABSD? They only need a place to sit their cash to wait out the recession before their own country swallow their hard earn cash... They surely don't mind paying a bit more to find a nice place to park their money than to risk losing big time through stocks and other stuff... They are known as the big players...

Remember the herd of mainland chinese investors coming in to scoop up Thomson G some months back? They don't even blink an eye on the high psf of this project and just signed on the dotted line. Do you think they bother about the 10% ABSD? They only need a place to sit their cash to wait out the recession before their own country swallow their hard earn cash... They surely don't mind paying a bit more to find a nice place to park their money than to risk losing big time through stocks and other stuff... They are known as the big players...
    Foreigner investor fry up prices for profits, out of nowhere hit with saddening CMs and likelihood more CMs to come if this latest CMs don't work.

who will subject themselves to the lurking CMsssssss. Unless big big discount?

I alrdy post discount of 125k on sunshine plaza, why u don't bite the bait? Since u so bullish

Foreigner investor fry up prices for profits, out of nowhere hit with saddening CMs and likelihood more CMs to come if this latest CMs don't work.

who will subject themselves to the lurking CMsssssss. Unless big big discount?

I alrdy post discount of 125k on sunshine plaza, why u don't bite the bait? Since u so bullish
    Lol me not bullish... in fact me voted in the other thread a 10% price correction... me bearish in fact... sunshine plaza is attractive indeed and v near my work place but me just committed to antoher property liao so not looking yet... maybe next couple of months when prices come down further (see me bearish)..

Lol me not bullish... in fact me voted in the other thread a 10% price correction... me bearish in fact... sunshine plaza is attractive indeed and v near my work place but me just committed to antoher property liao so not looking yet... maybe next couple of months when prices come down further (see me bearish)..
    Pls dnt be denial and later ask for ventilated room.

Noone can help us, except ourselves.

I wonder itzi more painful to missed the boat, or painful to be in a sinking boat. Where do I stand? I cash out, not a missed boater, nor stuck in a sinking boat.

For those name callers, seriously I wanna see bubble to burst and see more jump the reservoir. Don't wrry for me k, I got more funds coming in. K can easily keep afloat

Pls dnt be denial and later ask for ventilated room.

Noone can help us, except ourselves.

I wonder itzi more painful to missed the boat, or painful to be in a sinking boat. Where do I stand? I cash out, not a missed boater, nor stuck in a sinking boat.

For those name callers, seriously I wanna see bubble to burst and see more jump the reservoir. Don't wrry for me k, I got more funds coming in. K can easily keep afloat
    Good that you have cash to keep afloat. I was writing what I observe. Not reflective of my current situation... Lol! Any agreed that we should not expect govt to help us. Any help is a bonus...

Sinking boat refers to seller who cannot sell. Missed boat refers to buyers who find prices are climbing beyond their reach or sellers who find prices falling too quickly and too painful to sell? For current situation, missed boat or sinking boat only refers to sellers. I'm not in that category like you so I guess I'm also not in need of ventilation. Just pointing out my observation... you too sensitive lah... Cheer up. Give u a beer!

Good that you have cash to keep afloat. I was writing what I observe. Not reflective of my current situation... Lol! Any agreed that we should not expect govt to help us. Any help is a bonus...

Sinking boat refers to seller who cannot sell. Missed boat refers to buyers who find prices are climbing beyond their reach or sellers who find prices falling too quickly and too painful to sell? For current situation, missed boat or sinking boat only refers to sellers. I'm not in that category like you so I guess I'm also not in need of ventilation. Just pointing out my observation... you too sensitive lah... Cheer up. Give u a beer!
    I'm disgusted by names calling by some kacha buteh owners, owning a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Or some 1st timers/newbies
    U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwards

I'm disgusted by names calling by some kacha buteh owners, owning a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Or some 1st timers/newbies
    U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwards

keep coming and thank you!