Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Message to current property owners (with more than 3 properties )

my 3d conclusion has turned me into a bear ... i only need proof at next land bid, where is the next GLS ... better not besides my investment units

imagine Bedok Residences 1,350psf, next land bid at Tanah Merah near MRT is 300psf

Palette already selling cheaper than Livia even b4 CM5, down the road all new sales will be cheaper (also developers may secretly give foreigners compensation if interested to buy many units/entire block)... resale/subsale confirmed die

Someone should start a poll for target psf next land bid
    Ride at your own risk !!!

There is a reserve price for all gls. Gov may not sell if too low.
    And that does not translate into low psf to owners from the developer.
    I think it will be how weak owners can tahan the reduction of price. if the market moves to 30% off, gov will intervene.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

They will only intervene when private cool to cheaper than HDB & >70% of them HDBers upgraded to private & now whine that private too cheap how can? No policy to increase private will vote the blue shirts instead of white!

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I think it will be how weak owners can tahan the reduction of price. if the market moves to 30% off, gov will intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Dear brothers...I have been thinking hard about CM5...so hard that every night I only falling in and out of sleep like 3 hours....yes brothers....then this morning a butterfly landed on the pot of purple Orchid in my garden. And this is what the butterfly told me:

There is a price gap of more than 10% between new development and old resale property hor.

Why should foreigner have the better advantage of buying new development over us by their sheer buying power? This is simply not fair to us!

In the resale markets, there are so many older but bigger private condos that are like 10-20% cheaper than the current new development.

The butterfly said the foreigner can go buy our old resale condo instead la or just rent from us first. So dun need to worry for them and give discount to them hor...

The butterfly also said that in the foreigners' homelands, very difficult to find a good paying job and a secure life for their families like in the Lion City hor.

The butterfly then flew in a few circles around the Orchid flower and continued to tell me: Why should foreigners buy uncompleted properties if their real intention is to stay here for a better life? Shouldn't they go for resale one instead? Unless some of them have the intention to flip lor...

The butterfly then flew up in a straight line into the sky and then fly down and landed on my palm. The butterfly said: See, if you have more and more foreigners buying uncompleted new projects, the ones ended up carrying the durians could be Singaporeans buying back from them hor....
    Its true. I was the butterfly.

Then the butterfly flew away from my palm, made a few circles around the Orchid flower and turned into a very beautiful naked woman standing right infront of me.

Wahlaueh! Luckily my wife is sleeping upstairs.... anyway, she continued to tell me: This was not right, foreigners majority ended up with new developments, and local Singaporeans carrying old condos.

CM5 is a good measure that will ultimately benefit everyone and correct the wrongs. you will see. Before the foreigners want to take over our property markets, they better buy the older stocks first hor !

Well, before I could kiss to thank her, she turned back into a butterfly and flew off liao....

神龙股圣
    nil sine labore!
    You have a weak spot for sweet young thing. It was an illusion I created.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    if they keep rejecting, property developers share price will fall off the cliff ... it means property developers cannot do biz

already selling pressure will mount again for property stocks

Dear brothers...I have been thinking hard about CM5...so hard that every night I only falling in and out of sleep like 3 hours....yes brothers....then this morning a butterfly landed on the pot of purple Orchid in my garden. And this is what the butterfly told me:

There is a price gap of more than 10% between new development and old resale property hor.

Why should foreigner have the better advantage of buying new development over us by their sheer buying power? This is simply not fair to us!

In the resale markets, there are so many older but bigger private condos that are like 10-20% cheaper than the current new development.

The butterfly said the foreigner can go buy our old resale condo instead la or just rent from us first. So dun need to worry for them and give discount to them hor...

The butterfly also said that in the foreigners' homelands, very difficult to find a good paying job and a secure life for their families like in the Lion City hor.

The butterfly then flew in a few circles around the Orchid flower and continued to tell me: Why should foreigners buy uncompleted properties if their real intention is to stay here for a better life? Shouldn't they go for resale one instead? Unless some of them have the intention to flip lor...

The butterfly then flew up in a straight line into the sky and then fly down and landed on my palm. The butterfly said: See, if you have more and more foreigners buying uncompleted new projects, the ones ended up carrying the durians could be Singaporeans buying back from them hor....

real joker...living in denial forever....
    you must learn how to cut lost....
    resale at laest 20% cheaper than new....
    with 40+% to pay now, foreigners will not buy anymore....rental market will be soften due to economy crisis.....company will cut rental expenses by 50%......come big retrenchment sometime next yr, worse.....

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    real joker...living in denial forever....
    you must learn how to cut lost....
    resale at laest 20% cheaper than new....
    with 40+% to pay now, foreigners will not buy anymore....rental market will be soften due to economy crisis.....company will cut rental expenses by 50%......come big retrenchment sometime next yr, worse.....
    you keep asking me to cut..cut what? I already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

That is why I said 85% already in the STI liao mah...you still dun get it arh?

My posts are optimistic because I do not want to add salt to the wounds to the current property owners hor....unlike you, keep bashing them.

Sigh....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

make alot of sense..

that why the prc come in busload to the new launch, instead resale

so you are a bear from the start, and encouraging pple to buy and hold..??

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    make alot of sense..

Now then you see arh, brother jwong71? Not too late lah... I always believe in helping the kancheong spiders- they lose out the most during any downturn mah. My message is very clear if you take away all the rubbish elements in them:

1) WATCH FIRST DO NOT BUY

2) IF YOU CANNOT EXIT IN TIME, HOLD LAH AND WAIT. DO NOT BE KANCHEONG.

yI already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

Hey BJT and basic. Are you both the same person? It seems that both of you are out of pty and into stocks. Sick joke or what.

Now then you see arh, brother jwong71? Not too late lah... I always believe in helping the kancheong spiders- they lose out the most during any downturn mah.
    brother, wrong. not now then i see.

is from the beginning of your thread, i alrdy see..

the more pple got sucked in the trap, the harder of a fall.

make alot of sense..

that why the prc come in busload to the new launch, instead resale

The critical element in the property market now are the developers. They had sucked up so many units on hand and so many under construction. If one of them becomes a kancheong spider...then good luck. Hence my message to them and the property owners with many properties lor.

They will sabotage the real long term investors if they become the spiders lah.

That is the last thing you want in any market- a panic selloff.

The critical element in the property market now are the developers. They had sucked up so many units on hand and so many under construction. If one of them becomes a kancheong spider...then good luck. Hence my message to them and the property owners with many properties lor.

Already happened to China, many developers already slashing prices and plan for survival, SG is next, that's why property stock prices so weak

China A -1.33% at 2262 ....

Quote Originally Posted by avo7007
    Hey BJT and basic. Are you both the same person? It seems that both of you are out of pty and into stocks. Sick joke or what.
    No lah... I am not basic.. basic got no balls to punt in the stock markets under current condition. He believes in gold & Oil. GOLD & OIL WILL ALSO CRASH HOR !

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

last few quarters, i alredy come to understand that being a true long investor will get sab0tage from spiders.

i alrdy turned to hawker stalls, $40,000 for a bedok vicinity stall $2,000-$3,000 rental.
    * i can share this, since kovan hawkers stall alrdy selling up to $300,000.

good anot u tell me

*anyone surprised by the returns of a hawker stall..??

you keep asking me to cut..cut what? I already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

My posts are optimistic because I do not want to add salt to the wounds to the current property owners hor....unlike you, keep bashing them.

Sigh....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH
    actually the more u post, the more ppl will dump their units actually....bcoz mostly dun make sense....whahaa

i alrdy turned to hawker stalls, $40,000 for a bedok vicinity stall $2,000-$3,000 rental.

good anot u tell me
    Lol. Our government missed the the target this time. Now the liquidity will flood commercial, f&b and retail space and core inflation will go up and up. Sigh.

brother, wrong. not now then i see.

is from the beginning of your thread, i alrdy see..

the more pple got sucked in the trap, the harder of a fall.
    Yes...then you have been paying attention in class.

Right from the beginning just after the election, did brother basic actually read my warnings in my other posts? Especially the part on Geylang developers?

Well, he is actually busy disagreeing and denying with brothers here...he is blind lah....

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH

No lah... I am not basic.. basic got no balls to punt in the stock markets under current condition. He believes in gold & Oil. GOLD & OIL WILL ALSO CRASH HOR !

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    mr b aso say gold will crash tgt wif ppty la

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    actually the more u post, the more ppl will dump their units actually....bcoz mostly dun make sense....whahaa
    the moment bj21 started to post, im luffing at his bedtime stories.

i know he's evil, to entice more buyers at high peak prices

to sell a dream, to the singaporeans..

well done bj21

wahlaueh...brother devilplate..that is the last thing I want to see happening leh...

That's why I said both of them are one of the same. Brother from another mother.

last few quarters, i alredy come to understand that being a true long investor will get sab0tage from spiders.

good anot u tell me

*anyone surprised by the returns of a hawker stall..??
    interesting....u buy the rights to rent at subsidized rate from govt? 40k is the tx fee rite?

then I don't know where he put his money leh...chiokapeng la.....he really talk cork sing song lah..

interesting....u buy the rights to rent at subsidized rate from govt? 40k is the tx fee rite?
    And the count down till the government take action has started.

edited( not for sharing, again)
    thanks to my sec sch mate's advise.

as he's in this eatery trade, bgt some stalls too

Lol. Our government missed the the target this time. Now the liquidity will flood commercial, f&b and retail space and core inflation will go up and up. Sigh.
    tats y i feel lost.....

hold cash also losing.....

hold ppty LOST

the only way is to FRY STOCKS LIAO

You don't need an expert to see the key support level 2.3k for Shanghai stock market is broken already ... being the factory of the world and stock market full of insider trading, it signals recession to come to the whole world soon, our PAPA timing of CM5 is excellent to ensure a crash

Just hope that today Shanghai market can stage a surprise reversal, if down 2-3% confirmed dead meat liao

That's why I said both of them are one of the same. Brother from another mother.
    you see, brother avo7007...the way basic is predicting is not even a recession- he is proposing a Great Depression. `1930 Great Depression happened due to Gold perceived as a currency. That time US government will arrest you if you keep Gold. Now got people use gold as currency or not? You got see US government kancheong about high gold prices ?