Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Message to current property owners (with more than 3 properties )

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    So what is beauty?
    beauty = foreigners,

and the

beast = the govt

So what is beauty?
    Dear brother ysyap, Beauty is in the CM5.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    beauty = foreigners,

and the

beast = the govt

brother, I know you really meant to say

best = govt

WOAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Dear brother ysyap, Beauty is in the CM5.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    bro, smtimes u make me wonder.

if ur a bull or a bear,

or worse.

a bear in a bull clothing

bro, smtimes u make me wonder.

if ur a bull or a bear,

or worse.

a bear in a bull clothing
    wow.. you are dam smart. actually I am targeting the landed now getting ready to snatch from the weak holders lor.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH

HDB, being the lowest tier of the rental market will still bring in the income. Why do u want to sell? Furthermore, you may be selling at a price lower than its potential in another 5 years.
    read amk's comment on HDB, originally i already planned to sell in 5y, now cut short due to cm5
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    read amk's comment on HDB, originally i already planned to sell in 5y, now cut short due to cm5
    I still feel CM5 is targeting at private property only. Private property prices have been affecting the mentality of many HDB sellers lor.

Which thread?

not necessary all hdb be affected..??

3/4 rm less affected, as demand higher for low,mid incomers??

It is gone ... rollover started, cm5 put a nail in the coffin

It is gone ... rollover started, cm5 put a nail in the coffin

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=F...n-SG&region=SG
    Not just a nail. Its the final nail...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If that is the real intention, why didn't they implement policies targeted at cooling those 80% citizens buying Bedok Residences at average $1350 psf and HDB resale 5m transacting at >$600k? Don't need to show who is the boss, just to let these ignorant fools to kiss their ass 10 years later for stopping them to buy at stupid price now and allowing them to buy at a cheaper price later. For a start, govt should implement the following:
    1) anybody buying private property must sell their HDB.
    2) any household earning less than $10k pm cannot buy private.
    3) Any citizens buying OCR properties at >$1200 psf now must pay 50% ABSD! (this sure will cools OCR mass market properties and prevent them from buying at too high price!)

Govt intention is all out to prevent prices out of reach to locals.

If this CMs don't work, whack another round CMs till the q and prices drop.
    It's a battle between developer vs govt. Wanna show who's the boss here?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    If that is the real intention, why didn't they implement policies targeted at cooling those 80% citizens buying Bedok Residences at average $1350 psf and HDB resale 5m transacting at >$600k? Don't need to show who is the boss, just to let these ignorant fools to kiss their ass 10 years later for stopping them to buy at stupid price now and allowing them to buy at a cheaper price later. For a start, govt should implement the following:
    1) anybody buying private property must sell their HDB.
    2) any household earning less than $10k pm cannot buy private.
    3) Any citizens buying OCR properties at >$1200 psf now must pay 50% ABSD! (this sure will cools OCR mass market properties and prevent them from buying at too high price!)
    very good suggestions.

u never know, if the govt going to implenment ur suggestions in next few CMs..

Ai yoh, with that huge supply coming up, who will think that HDB prices can still go up 2-3 years later?

not necessary all hdb be affected..??

3/4 rm less affected, as demand higher for low,mid incomers??

very good suggestions.

u never know, if the govt going to implenment ur suggestions in next few CMs..
    I dun tink so

Remember 80% owned hdb!

Many upgradders hoping to keep hdb as their cashcow when they upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I dun tink so

Remember 80% owned hdb!

Many upgradders hoping to keep hdb as their cashcow when they upgrade
    govt do not encourage to keep hdb as cashcow.

remember hdb motto is to provide a cheap affordable housing for everyone.

if pple wanna flip,speculate or cashcow the hdb flats. pls go to the pte props segment playground

if pple wanna flip,speculate or cashcow the hdb flats. pls go to the pte props segment playground
    U tink so?

Yng punks wan cheap cheap bto in mature estate but dunwan 5yrs mop ok

Y such harsh cm4 and 5 on pte ppty when it suppose to be free market leh? Somemore bias against ccr and not ocr

Not just a nail. Its the final nail...
    what is scary is the volume ... the nail is damn heavy

I'm disgusted by names calling by some kacha buteh owners, owning a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Or some 1st timers/newbies
    U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwards
    During the last crash, famous bulls all disapperaed from this forum. The pain of reading about the droping psfs was just too much to bear.Only buyers were left discussing the 30 percent falls in this and that condo.

The discussions then was centered solely on psf dropped xx% and only if it drop by xx% more than I will commit. Remember the group of forummners wanting to approach investment fund to offload rivergate at super cheap psf. Not glaoting but if your report keeps coming, those days will be upon us again!!

what is scary is the volume ... the nail is damn heavy

Ccr is GONE

Those big high end 3kpsf+ luxury condos GONE

U tink so?

Yng punks wan cheap cheap bto in mature estate but dunwan 5yrs mop ok

Y such harsh cm4 and 5 on pte ppty when it suppose to be free market leh? Somemore bias against ccr and not ocr

yng punks/ cbcp want cheap cheap bto,but dont wana 5yrs mop.
    thanks to hw many of us flip and profits. they wanna hop onto bandwagon.

will be sore-eyes to see some, keeping hdb as cashcow. while they have zero to start with.

if its implemented, there's no return to see the daylights

From my limited stock trading experience ... property stocks were hit by powerful gap down with high volume ... they have a lot more downside even if Dow/Europe go flat ... we are looking at at least 30% correction

Coupled with China-A breakdown today below 2.3k .... perfect storm

To survive, developers must develop super MM going forward .... they must change the motto to "affordable home for singles", 200sqft OCR studio should be price only at 150k such that 90% of Singaporean singles can afford

No lah, govt want people don't speculate private properties, hence latest CM.
    No new policy to cool & prevent people keeping HDB flats for investment, despite the well known fact & problems, hence means they encourage & allow.

I suggest developers built MMs with the concept like hostels, everybody owns their rooms only, use common toilets, kitchens, showers, washing areas and yards! Can sell at $3000 psf to citizens and PRs because this is encourage. Foreigners? Get lost lah! Slap them with 10% ABSD!

From my limited stock trading experience ... property stocks were hit by powerful gap down with high volume ... they have a lot more downside even if Dow/Europe go flat ... we are looking at at least 30% correction

To survive, developers must develop super MM going forward .... they must change the motto to "affordable home for singles", 200sqft OCR studio should be price only at 150k such that 90% of Singaporean singles can afford

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I suggest developers built MMs with the concept like hostels, everybody owns their rooms only, use common toilets, kitchens, showers, washing areas and yards! Can sell at $3000 psf to citizens and PRs because this is encourage. Foreigners? Get lost lah! Slap them with 10% ABSD!
    size maybe possible 10 years later. But common toilets cannot lah...the young punks won't bite lah...you know how anti-social and selfish they are ? from the way they pressure our dear MIW, you know how rebellious they can be hor.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    size maybe possible 10 years later. But common toilets cannot lah...the young punks won't bite lah...you know how anti-social and selfish they are ? from the way they pressure our dear MIW, you know how rebellious they can be hor.
    As a matter of fact, my nephews and nieces have been complaining about high property prices and how they will be unable to afford since they just graduated. Heard this since they were teens and I thought to myself-- one fine day...something like this CM5 will happen lah..just never expected so soon and so BIG !!!!

WOAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Developers can always bid low low for future gls since the rules has been changed

Ocr not near mrt used to command 300-400psf ppr rite? Now developer can bid 100-150psf and sell at 600psf

For ocr near mrt 150-250psf can sell at 700psf

Ocr still can sell one la....

Its those high end ones how? In 2003, orchard rd condos how much ar? 1-1.5kpsf? Hehehe

Just a little advice from your humble brother here: Watch your kids on the social networks hor...Not something to be trifle with. One kid may be childish and navie, but add that to 100 kids together they can beat any of us in intelligence within one second. Beware...beware..

Developers can always bid low low for future gls since the rules has been changed

Ocr not near mrt used to command 300-400psf ppr rite? Now developer can bid 100-150psf and sell at 600psf

Its those high end ones how? In 2003, orchard rd condos how much ar? 1-1.5kpsf? Hehehe
    you still think can be 1.5kpsf ? you must be joking lah...more like 800-900psf !!!!

You will be shocked:

ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 147 1183000 747.65psf 19-Apr-04
    ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 105 888000 785.69psf 06-Apr-04
    ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 23 82 755000 855.39psf 4-Nov-03
    ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 263 River Valley Road 9 123 1.21e+006 913.92psf 1-Aug-03
    ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium River Valley Road 147 1300000 821.59 02-Jul-03
    ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 149 1.2e+006 748.21psf 29-Jul-03