Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Don't think it will cause delay. Developer had stopped their regular advertisements In the papers already, who knows, maybe they will really start construction soon.
    Advertisement made a come back today with focus on selling the penthouse units.

have the construction started?

hi,
    Does any one knows why this project is still not completely sold out? Its freehold and near to MRT (5 mins walk)

Quote Originally Posted by CP5211
    hi,
    Does any one knows why this project is still not completely sold out? Its freehold and near to MRT (5 mins walk)

quite a good location with mrt nearby, not noisy - very good for own stay.
    for investing, value may be there but got to think hard hard, cos many other options are avail for that quantum.
    left with 2 studios 800+k, sandwiched in the middle, ground floor and 4th floor with not so ideal numbers.
    penthouses look nice - cheapest now is 1.6+M, with high ceiling for the hall and varying elevations on the roof terrace; promo 60k renovation voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    quite a good location with mrt nearby, not noisy - very good for own stay.
    for investing, value may be there but got to think hard hard, cos many other options are avail for that quantum.
    left with 2 studios 800+k, sandwiched in the middle, ground floor and 4th floor with not so ideal numbers.
    penthouses look nice - cheapest now is 1.6+M, with high ceiling for the hall and varying elevations on the roof terrace; promo 60k renovation voucher.
    Thanks Lifeline for your detailed info. The other options like Kovan Melody, Kovan Residences are 99 leasehold and I thought Bliss would be a good choice since it is FH, but I guess I missed the good units (currently not living in Singapore)
    Did u visit 18 Woodsville? Its FH and near Potong Pasir MRT but selling around $1800 psf!

Not so high in Potong Pasir. $1250-1400 psf for a FH 2/3 bedder apartment. Look out for another two projects launching soon near this area but 99LH.
    Thanks Lifeline for your detailed info. The other options like Kovan Melody, Kovan Residences are 99 leasehold and I thought Bliss would be a good choice since it is FH, but I guess I missed the good units (currently not living in Singapore)
    Did u visit 18 Woodsville? Its FH and near Potong Pasir MRT but selling around $1800 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not so high in Potong Pasir. $1250-1400 psf for a FH 2/3 bedder apartment. Look out for another two projects launching soon near this area but 99LH.
    can try Blossom Residences...1100psf onwards....FH near MRT though some construction noise
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    can try Blossom Residences...1100psf onwards....FH near MRT though some construction noise
    Blossom residences is EC near LRT. Are you referring to Sommer Residences instead?

Thank you. I also heard of 8 river suites (there is separate thread on this) near to boon kheng MRT. Will visit these show flats when back in town for holidays.

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,704,750 915 Strata 1,863

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,433,070 732 Strata 1,958

Quote Originally Posted by price
    18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,704,750 915 Strata 1,863

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,433,070 732 Strata 1,958
    Thanks price. Find the pricing rather high also but it managed to attract 78 buyers

Thanks price. Find the pricing rather high also but it managed to attract 78 buyers
    I think it's only 160m walk from gate to PP MRT (super near for a FH) and for amenities the agent said there will be a mall built at the empty land between the hdb and the mrt. I remember the lower floors were 1700-ish psf or 1680.

Quote Originally Posted by Writ
    have the construction started?
    Came across some online investor reports dated March that construction is planned for August 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Writ
    any body have any info about the piece of land at simon road. I heard it is launching soon.
    should be launching in Sept after the 'Ghost' month if no further delays
    Hoi Hup quite pantang about selling at ausipcious date

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    should be launching in Sept after the 'Ghost' month if no further delays
    Hoi Hup quite pantang about selling at ausipcious date
    If I'm not mistaken this project by Hoi Hup is 99 leasehold as opposed to Bliss' Freehold status

had some time today and went down to take a look...
    for 2br, only left Penthouses...
    for 3br, left 6 non-PH and 12 PH...
    quantum around 1.6M... haiz....

Quote Originally Posted by limfc
    had some time today and went down to take a look...
    for 2br, only left Penthouses...
    for 3br, left 6 non-PH and 12 PH...
    quantum around 1.6M... haiz....
    1.6m is for 3beder PH?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    1.6m is for 3beder PH?
    Hi Komo,

hee... sorry for mis-leading... 1.6m is "start from price" for 3-br non-PH.

For 3-br PH, the price "start from" 2.1~2.2m, did not ask any further, to avoid further embarrassment to myself...

Hi Komo,

hee... sorry for mis-leading... 1.6m is "start from price" for 3-br non-PH.

For 3-br PH, the price "start from" 2.1~2.2m, did not ask any further, to avoid further embarrassment to myself...

Actually, do u find the layout OK? I personally find it a bit out of the norm, where windows are tiny & units are like 5-6metres apart? Did I miss out anything good abt the design?

With such layout, is it worth the asking price?

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    Actually, do u find the layout OK? I personally find it a bit out of the norm, where windows are tiny & units are like 5-6metres apart? Did I miss out anything good abt the design?

Hi coolchoc,

Everything is good, except the price... stared hard and long at it...

Limited upside, with potential downside. Since I'm not in a hurry (coz already have roof over my silly head), so will wait it out for own stay... already ready for long long wait... or wait long long...

I think this project is expensive due to the perceived cost and stature of the architect

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    I think this project is expensive due to the perceived cost and stature of the architect
    Kovan residences 3 bedder already about 1.5m, this one freehold abt 1.6m sounds ok.

hi carbuncle,

about the design, i do find the balcony a bit 'weird' as in 'over-sized' compared to the rest of unit and it would do well to make the kitchen a bit bigger... hee... i no good with design, and just think that the unit is still quite "funtional"... no silly corners...

i find this devt is quite a compelling proposition financially wise... the current price (psf wise) for this FH devt is only at the LH99 price (psf wise) compared to kovan residence...

in other words, if new construction is future pricing and that the price continues to chuck along slowly over next 3-4 years, it is actually 'considered under-valued' at this price point...

my main holdback is due to my lack of moo-la with the big quantum and potential downside if the world economy do tank a bit (secondary concern if got holding power)...

in summary, no money no honey...

I think develOper could have reduced ceiling height from 3.5m to 2.9m and build more indoor floor space with a 6th floor. Current design of PH has too much open floor space which cannot be priced as the same psf for indoor space. I think developer is not maximising its indoor floor area given its GFA, otherwise I am sure the psf overall can be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc

The inter block distance between the 3 blocks facing da silva road are even closer, estimate around 2m between stack 22 and stack 28. The reason why the window of the bedroom with a queen size bed is only just 70cm wide is perhaps to offer more privacy between the balcony and bed room, eg balcony of stack 28 facing bed room of stack 22. Otherwise the balcony can see straight into the bedroom.

actually the increased ceiling height is only in certain parts of the apartment of the penthouse, eg in the hall area. so the hall will look bigger. cos of this increased ceiling height, the roof terrace will have an added elevated portion, which you can see from the showroom pictures. as developers, i am sure they will max out their gfa entitlements (besides the free 10% balcony space). just that this is a unique design in terms of differential ceiling heights for the penthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    I think develOper could have reduced ceiling height from 3.5m to 2.9m and build more indoor floor space with a 6th floor. Current design of PH has too much open floor space which cannot be priced as the same psf for indoor space. I think developer is not maximising its indoor floor area given its GFA, otherwise I am sure the psf overall can be cheaper.

alamak.... agent sms me last night.... non-ground floor 3-br sold out liao... only left 4 ground floor units (3 br) available...

replied agent... pai seh... moo-la no enuff...

alamak.... agent sms me last night.... non-ground floor 3-br sold out liao... only left 4 ground floor units (3 br) available...

Should be at least 85% sold by now?

7 sold at 1303psf median in July. 33 units left but this is july data. maybe aug sold a lot?

Caveats showed 2 PH sold and you mentioned agent said 4 3-bedder left. Assuming all 1 and 2 bedders are fully sold then there should only be at most 20 PH and 4 3-bedder left, total of 24/140 or at least 83% sold.