Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Considered that this is FH and near mrt, is this a better buy than Bishan sky habitat?

small project but environment looks Blissful.
    Marbles everywhere. Better than homogenous tiles at Sky Habitat

Quote Originally Posted by Writ
    anyone know what type of marble is used for the flooring?

The showflat for this project seems very simple compared to other showflat like the sky habitat.
    I thought the marble used was moon grey marble, but according to this website hosted by someone working for the supplier, the marble is called amino marble. http://yourchoiceofstone.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well if its 0.3km on propertyguru might be referring to displacement and not distance, ie. the shortest straight line measured. But if actual walking, it may be 0.5km or more... Hmmm....
    I used the distance measuring tool in onemap.gov.sg to gauge the walking distance, it's around 360m to the Kovan MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    I used the distance measuring tool in onemap.gov.sg to gauge the walking distance, it's around 360m to the Kovan MRT.
    that's around 5-7min walk
    I am rich in debts...

Yes, I think that map uses displacement. Its the same map that people use to find out proximity to a primary school which essentially refers to the 1km radius, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yes, I think that map uses displacement. Its the same map that people use to find out proximity to a primary school which essentially refers to the 1km radius, etc.
    You can measure both distance and displacement, it's a great tool to confirm what property agents say about MRT proximity. Normally I set the view to hybrid between the street map and land parcel views and at a suitable transparency I can see roughly where the pedestrian pavements are and measure the distance along that.

Haiyo so troublesome. Not like sg very big. Just go down personally and take a walk with timer....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Haiyo so troublesome. Not like sg very big. Just go down personally and take a walk with timer....
    The location is good. At the end of the 300m walk, you have arguably the best nasi lemak, hokien mee, fried oyster egg, teochew porridge in Singapore. Heartland mall may be small but the hawker centre there is very good. The location of Bliss is also quiet.

Hmmm.... This area could get very congested looking that the buildings surrounding it. Furthermore there is only one entrance/exit point.... Not so Blissful after all....

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Hmmm.... This area could get very congested looking that the buildings surrounding it. Furthermore there is only one entrance/exit point.... Not so Blissful after all....
    There should be at least 2 ways to access the 3 major roads surrounding the kovan area, by manoeuvring the network of roads within the landed area. With the upcoming development of the land parcel at Simon Rd there is plan to create a road from Kovan Road to join Florence Road which may mitigate some of the congestion concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    Haha u really make me think that there's every possible reason to talk down a project.

any discount given by developer?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Haha u really make me think that there's every possible reason to talk down a project.
    Well... Agent talk all the reason for you to buy. It is at such forum that we share ,without any agenda hopefully, on what we observed so that whoever that wants to invest in that project goes in eyes open!!!
    I'm just very surprise that no one observed this ....

There should be at least 2 ways to access the 3 major roads surrounding the kovan area, by manoeuvring the network of roads within the landed area. With the upcoming development of the land parcel at Simon Rd there is plan to create a road from Kovan Road to join Florence Road which may mitigate some of the congestion concerns.
    It is not jus the road. See what is around it and u'll know what I mean..,

anyone know what type of marble is used for the flooring?

The showflat for this project seems very simple compared to other showflat like the sky habitat.
    The interior design company (suying.com.sg) did the ID also for Centennia Suites, which uses the same type of marble.

Most of the units have no yards... So that's why they all have massive balconies... For hanging laundry!

it is indeed a 5min walk to station using th short cut.

Personally find the psf too high... But still better value than Sky Habitat anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    Most of the units have no yards... So that's why they all have massive balconies... For hanging laundry!

it is indeed a 5min walk to station using th short cut.

Personally find the psf too high... But still better value than Sky Habitat anyday.
    at the very least it's freehold...

when are they going to start construction?

when are they going to start construction?
    As of yesterday can still see some rental units in Goodrich Park still occupied by tenants. I was told supposed to move out Apr but that didn't happen completely.

any marble expert here? can you tell whether the marble used is cheap or quality kind.

any marble expert here? can you tell whether the marble used is cheap or quality kind.
    You can visit Futar at Changi to enquire the price as I think they supplied it. Are you vested in this project?

You can visit Futar at Changi to enquire the price as I think they supplied it. Are you vested in this project?
    The Laurels @ Cairnhill uses the same marble too. FYI.

The Laurels @ Cairnhill uses the same marble too. FYI.
    Wah? They use expensive marbles?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Wah? They use expensive marbles?
    For Centennia Suites it's the same marble as I've seen the pictures. For The Laurels the name of marble is the same (Almano presumably from Turkiye and Almano might be a corruption of the word Almanya) but no pictures sighted. All 3 projects have one thing in common which is the same ID architect company.

How much would marble cost to be considered expensive? I can't tell if these are expensive or not.

kanarazu u seem to know quite a bit of this project, u got a place here?

Im considering Bliss@kovan.

The psf is at a higher end for kovan area. there is no advertisement for this project. The sale is pretty slow considering that there is only 140 units.

On the other hand, the showflat is nice (not 'beautified' by expensive furnishing).

Wonder how is the contractor for this project. Heard its BBR in house contractor. any good track record?

kanarazu u seem to know quite a bit of this project, u got a place here?

Im considering Bliss@kovan.

The psf is at a higher end for kovan area. there is no advertisement for this project. The sale is pretty slow considering that there is only 140 units.

On the other hand, the showflat is nice (not 'beautified' by expensive furnishing).

Wonder how is the contractor for this project. Heard its BBR in house contractor. any good track record?
    I am also considering. Judging by the caveats lodged the sold units should be around 80-90ish by now. Advertisements is roughly once fortnightly they don't seem to be in a hurry. Also no substantial discounts haha. You can go BBR or LOok Architect websites to get more info on the past projects and some architecture pictures. Should be BBR's 4th project by now, they dabbled in 2 high end projects recently according to their brochures. The developer is also contractor to build flats for HDB. Psf wise agree is high for the area but looks like kovan residences subsale prices is catching up and you can watch out for naung residences see what price they will launch at.
    Btw as for the cost of the marbles I think it amounts to not more than 1% of the unit's price nia. Any particular stack you are looking at?

I am also considering. Judging by the caveats lodged the sold units should be around 80-90ish by now. Advertisements is roughly once fortnightly they don't seem to be in a hurry. Also no substantial discounts haha. You can go BBR or LOok Architect websites to get more info on the past projects and some architecture pictures. Should be BBR's 4th project by now, they dabbled in 2 high end projects recently according to their brochures. The developer is also contractor to build flats for HDB. Psf wise agree is high for the area but looks like kovan residences subsale prices is catching up and you can watch out for naung residences see what price they will launch at.
    Btw as for the cost of the marbles I think it amounts to not more than 1% of the unit's price nia. Any particular stack you are looking at?
    Correction: according to BBR annual report as of end mar 2012, total 95 units sold.

that's strange. URA monthly sales data shows 13 sold at 1234 to 1429psf (1366psf median) for april 2012. after that, total sold is 92 units.

Correction: according to BBR annual report as of end mar 2012, total 95 units sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    that's strange. URA monthly sales data shows 13 sold at 1234 to 1429psf (1366psf median) for april 2012. after that, total sold is 92 units.
    Hmmm interesting. Maybe 95 is as of May 8 Annual Report. They must have sold 3 more in week 1 of May.

ok, i found the announcement. its the Press Release of the quarterly report you are referring too. yeah, that means 2 more units sold till May 8.

Hmmm interesting. Maybe 95 is as of May 8 Annual Report. They must have sold 3 more in week 1 of May.