Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What developers do or will do post 8 Dec 2011 CM

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    realtor agency maangment's faces sure look wise and "happy" when interviewed on air, wf regards to the latest CMs..

body language and expression tells it all..
    you watching "lie to me"?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    you watching "lie to me"?
    nope..

I was looking to see whether those mass market projects have any absorption by the developers in today's papers, looks like it's those atas projects cutting their margins.

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    If CM5 stays, for future developments, Far East can't sit tight n be official landlord to collect rent liao. The best way is for Far East to set up another subsidiary to buy the remaining unsold units. Pay 10% ABSD on unsold units is better than paying 10% ABSD on land price.

Bigger plots will see less agggressive bids compared to smaller plots. Maybe eliminate townhouse concept also in future sales.....
    Only land bot after 8dec kena wat.....

So i told u guys oredi....i m expecting ocr gls land bid to go as low as 150psf....some of u still say i so negative.....hahaha

Wait and see lor....i tink first gls tender closing on 20th jan.....just wait

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Only land bot after 8dec kena wat.....

So i told u guys oredi....i m expecting ocr gls land bid to go as low as 150psf....some of u still say i so negative.....hahaha

Wait and see lor....i tink first gls tender closing on 20th jan.....just wait
    in the interest of the developer, they could bid 150psf, but if the govt accepts that bid, would it be considered as raiding our reserves??

with yesterday headlines 30% drop in prices. i doubt so buyers care-less for the absorbation of 3%.. minimium 20-30% absorbation.

70% locals buyer are pouring in their money into properties, because;

- in hope for capital appreciation,
    - hot monies,
    - foreigners buyers.

now confidence and dreams shattered..
    no more foreigners.

it's a case of u sell to me, and i sell to u.
    or u scratch my back, and i scratch ur back
    Yeah brother...u r so right! Where got fun by playing wif our own bros and sis money without foreigners....? Whahahaha

Eu bubble burst...ppty px plunge further.....next recovery will be a very slow and painful one and dun expect foreigner to come back and buy our ppty unless absd removed and ppty px drop by 50%

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    in the interest of the developer, they could bid 150psf, but if the govt accepts that bid, would it be considered as raiding our reserves??
    Tats y i oredi said yday tat i am very excited to see how this goddammed thing pan out......hohohohoho

Yeah brother...u r so right! Where got fun by playing wif our own bros and sis money without foreigners....? Whahahaha

Eu bubble burst...ppty px plunge further.....next recovery will be a very slow and painful one and dun expect foreigner to come back and buy our ppty unless absd removed and ppty px drop by 50%
    not just absd removed. provided recession is over and fast.
    if not slow growth like past decade..?? forgot alrdy which year

u cld just sell all, and trade for a landed. tat's ur consolation

Tats y i oredi said yday tat i am very excited to see how this goddammed thing pan out......hohohohoho
    i think the days of 800psf ppr will be over. they'll probably all congest around the 300-600 psf ppr islandwide.

HK gov just announced that they are ready to reverse some of the cooling measures if the property price correction is too drastic, i guess singapore government might have to make similar announcement in about 6 to 9 months time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    HK gov just announced that they are ready to reverse some of the cooling measures if the property price correction is too drastic, i guess singapore government might have to make similar announcement in about 6 to 9 months time.
    govt scholars alrdy factored in the consequences, for the latest CMs..

they dont anyhw dished out, and waive off. everything approved by top management decision.

sgp govt is not malaysia govt, tday A tmr B.

i doubt hk will reverse much of their policy.

They don't want to be too uncompetitive against HK so they'll be watching what they do.

they dont anyhw dished out, and waive off. everything approved by top management decision.

You might be wrong. The external conditions change so fast and the young scholars are not experienced enough to project wisely. A closer look will reveal that many government policies nowadays are "hansaplasts" and there are many policy reversals. The latest being removal of English requirement for maids or large downward revisions of COE quota.

S'pore called this measure 'additional' meaning they can remove it anytime they deem fit. They will need foreign money for the long run. They are just controlling it coz too much is flowing in and out...

govt either do it now or never. cos by then 2016 GE, they cannot do anything to salvage thr housing crunch issue.

Or wait till more QEs.. or tusnami hot monies to flood into sgp..??

长痛不如短痛

*humans are selfish,greedy.. all out to protect their million dollars pay

Haa haa wait all the hot money flow in JB's iskandar project.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Haa haa wait all the hot money flow in JB's iskandar project.

Wow.. conspirarcy theory... our neighbors approach us to help pump some $$ into their project...

Saw in today's chinese papers HK claim this is not true.

They will not be reversing the measures if there are still elements of speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Saw in today's chinese papers HK claim this is not true.

They will not be reversing the measures if there are still elements of speculation
    Ouch hw can govt reverse when speculation movements still lurking.

Ouch hw can govt reverse when speculation movements still lurking.
    when price come down, speculation is ok, when price go up up up, speculation is not ok. so it depends on which side of the cycle it's on.

so anybody has any idea?

previously posted:
    How about projects that are exclusively service apartments, but on residential land? Companies built condos just for the sole purpose of renting out.
    What do they fall under?
    Do they incur ABSD on unsold units?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    so anybody has any idea?

previously posted:
    How about projects that are exclusively service apartments, but on residential land? Companies built condos just for the sole purpose of renting out.
    What do they fall under?
    Do they incur ABSD on unsold units?
    my guess is yes... dont think govt cares if developer sells them or keep them as long as it falls under residential development.

Default FEO "relief package"

Quote Originally Posted by avo7007
    FEO official discount is 3% + 2%, but ST is reporting that buyer can negotiate up to 16% more in discount privately......wow that's a 21% discount?
    You are right! Usually FEO offer new Launch discounts 12%* + Early bird disc up to 6%* + 1% Referral discount)

"relief package":-
    (A) For all units..
    1. Unaffected Sgp buyers (1st/2nd time buyers) & PR (1st time buyers) :
    - stamp duty reimbursement at 20% payment
    - 2%FV at 30% payment

2. Affected buyers (foreigners/PR's 2nd unit/Sgp's 3rd unit) :
    - 3% ABSD reimbursement at 20% payment
    - 2%FV at 30% payment

(B) STAR-BUYs w SDR
    1. Unaffected Sgp buyers (1st/2nd time buyers) :
    - 2%FV at 30% payment
    - 3%FV at 50% payment
    *for completed projs, 5%FV at completion

2. Affected buyers (foreigners/PR's 2nd unit/Sgp's 3rd unit) :
    - 3% ABSD reimbursement at 20% payment
    - 2%FV at 30% payment
    Michelle - Far East Loyalty Customer
    sharing extra 1% discount through customer referral…http://fareastdiscount.blogspot.com

I like the way they call it "relief" packages.

I like the way they call it "relief" packages.
    Sound very Gahmen....

All deveolpers sit tight tight and all don't bid for any release gls. Relax after made tons of $ already.

Ha ha all developers can shake leg first and all don't bid all any gls to standoff. Relax for a year Anyway already made tons of money last few years

Quote Originally Posted by sgp_condo
    Ha ha all developers can shake leg first and all don't bid all any gls to standoff. Relax for a year Anyway already made tons of money last few years
    Then before you know it, SL, the most 'beloved' developer by other developers will emerge and get that land for $1psf... Lol!

owners of the development companies can shake leg. but what about the employees of those companies?

owners of the development companies can shake leg. but what about the employees of those companies?
    Shake leg without pay lor