Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 813182328333435363738
Results 1,111 to 1,137 of 1137

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Another update, taken today. 02 March. Looks unlikely to be ready by year end!

Realistically I think should be ready some time in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by oreo View Post
    Another update, taken today. 02 March. Looks unlikely to be ready by year end!
    As announced by UOL, it is estimated to be completed in 1Q 2015. And as some other forumer said, it could take a while for TOP after that. So maybe 2Q 2015 if we are lucky.

Can't wait for it to be completed but certainly won't want them to rush and not do a good job. It's taking shape and it's getting really exciting!

Thanks Oreo for the update!

Default Hi future neighbours!!!

Hi Guys, just chanced upon this forum on google search and am I glad to find so much discussion and details here on Archipelago. I too bought a unit when they first launched, on launch night itself actually. The wait had been so long but am I glad to see the project finally coming to form.

Quote Originally Posted by howe View Post
    Hi Guys, just chanced upon this forum on google search and am I glad to find so much discussion and details here on Archipelago. I too bought a unit when they first launched, on launch night itself actually. The wait had been so long but am I glad to see the project finally coming to form.
    Welcome Howe. The project is progressing, and I expect it will take at least 1 more year to complete.

Anyone have any updated photos of the place?

Welcome howe.

Thanks for the photos as usual zeamybro.

Doesn't look promising that they will finish in a year's time.

Hello future archi residents,

I agreed with Benedict.
    will be very tough to complete 100% in 1 year....
    Maybe only the units will be ready by then but need to know if they have started the internal finishing works.
    From the pictures, only can see the side facing the roads. How about those blocks that started late???

i was expecting to collect keys by this time next year.....

Quote Originally Posted by benedictlimcw View Post
    Thanks for the photos as usual zeamybro.

Doesn't look promising that they will finish in a year's time.
    In UOL's presentation to shareholders on 28 Feb 14, they have a slide showing Archipelago estimated TOP in 1Q15 and Katong Regency 2Q15. With some luck, they may just pull through.

Quote Originally Posted by Homefinder View Post
    Hello future archi residents,

I agreed with Benedict.
    will be very tough to complete 100% in 1 year....
    Maybe only the units will be ready by then but need to know if they have started the internal finishing works.
    From the pictures, only can see the side facing the roads. How about those blocks that started late???

i was expecting to collect keys by this time next year.....
    I was expecting to collect this time next year also. Hopefully as what Insigina pointed out, UOL will keep its promise to its shareholders and TOP in 1Q 2015. Perhaps they are doing all the internal finishings first then complete the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina View Post
    In UOL's presentation to shareholders on 28 Feb 14, they have a slide showing Archipelago estimated TOP in 1Q15 and Katong Regency 2Q15. With some luck, they may just pull through.

Default Archipelago Facebook Page

Hello all, im new here and you can call me Adam. I bought a 1 bedroom unit at Archipelago two years ago and is very excited to see its progress. I have also created a FB page for residents so that we can all share updates there. See link (Archipelago@Bedok Reservoir Residents Group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/277067039115308/

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaya View Post
    Hello all, im new here and you can call me Adam. I bought a 1 bedroom unit at Archipelago two years ago and is very excited to see its progress. I have also created a FB page for residents so that we can all share updates there. See link (Archipelago@Bedok Reservoir Residents Group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/277067039115308/
    Great idea Adam! Have submitted my request to join. Thanks.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaya View Post
    Welcome on board Adam, finally someone make the initiative to create FB for all of us , future neighbor. I am Zac, bought it April 2012, the much long awaited for TOP is nearing soon. The unit that I bought Blk 501, ground flr, seems to be completed from the exterior, started painting already. Due to the long waited TOP, this forum was 'quiet and dead' for a while as nothing much to talk about, hope we can 'jump start' the forum again here or the FB , to share topics where to buy furniture, any good interior design or contractor to recommend.

Default have or not????

Hi Guys...

I will like to check if you have spotted this....
    Really like to know if the developer will to provide the bind shades outside the masterbed room balcony....

I cant see this item install for those blocks that has almost complete....

What u guys think?

Hihi Homefinder,

Went down to Archi recently and saw the shades that you are looking for so dun worry. See attached pic. Also saw the surronding "walls" which are kind of disappointing.. looks quite basic... but at least it's black color which doesnt look tt bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Hihi Homefinder,

Went down to Archi recently and saw the shades that you are looking for so dun worry. See attached pic. Also saw the surronding "walls" which are kind of disappointing.. looks quite basic... but at least it's black color which doesnt look tt bad...
    Thanks Fairy for the pictures.

omg... The surrounding wall looks like some cheap fencing!

Pretty disappointing!

Wow ... is this the kind of fencing we are going to get all around the estate!

Wow ... is this the kind of fencing we are going to get all around the estate!

Hmm.... This fencing really look cheapo....

First sub sale for archi? Quite an impressive price considering it's still quite sometime to TOP and is also doing better than neighboring projects.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro View Post
    First sub sale for archi? Quite an impressive price considering it's still quite sometime to TOP and is also doing better than neighboring projects.

Wow, his SSD would be about 12%. Would he have made a profit on this sale?

Wow, his SSD would be about 12%. Would he have made a profit on this sale?
    Should be 8% ssd since project was launched in late 2011. Think selling price is more than enough to cover stamp duty and ssd... but definitely worth it if owner is selling to save on absd for a bigger unit.

Photo contributions from various owners

Sharing with fellow forummers here

Mavis Hee!
    许美静!

Very pleasant looking. 香屋配美女。
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.