Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6111621263132333435363738 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1137

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    For my case, yes , thats normally the practice i think, we have to make all initial cheque payment to the lawyer and the further 10% of the purchase price once the foundation is built, normally after a year. The bank will disburse half of amount and another half to be paid in cheque to the lawyer ,myself.

Yes, the signing of mortgage document also have to go thru our lawyer. Well they ask me to make an appointment with them, they need to explain the contract and all the clauses in detail, it may take times. My first appt with lawyer last year took more than 2 hours , that's including waiting time, photocopying documents by their staff, explaining and signing stacks of documents. After all, my lawyer is assigned by the UOL, in house banker UOB bank. I think it is a standard practice for private property purchase.
    Hi Zeus,

Sori, still dun understand... you mean your bank will only disburse half and you have to pay the other half in cash?

I also went thru the 1st appt around an hr or more but there's no mention of next appt leh...

It's strange for me... your's exceptional case?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy
    Hi Zeus,

Sori, still dun understand... you mean your bank will only disburse half and you have to pay the other half in cash?

I also went thru the 1st appt around an hr or more but there's no mention of next appt leh...

It's strange for me... your's exceptional case?
    Not sure about yours. May bd different. U can check with your lawyer for more detail.

Hi, I am new here. So happy I found this thread. As I was wondering why the developer did not ask for the foundation completion payment, after reading this thread I realized 531 still in progress of digging.... The posted photos were amazing. Thanks for the updates and sharing. Cheers.... Will continue follow this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bun
    Hi, I am new here. So happy I found this thread. As I was wondering why the developer did not ask for the foundation completion payment, after reading this thread I realized 531 still in progress of digging.... The posted photos were amazing. Thanks for the updates and sharing. Cheers.... Will continue follow this thread.
    Hi bun, welcome to the community!

Yeah 531 shld be occupying the former showflat spot, so it will be slightly slower than the rest. But you ve gotten yourself a good choice, so near to the reservoir park.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Hi bun, welcome to the community!

Yeah 531 shld be occupying the former showflat spot, so it will be slightly slower than the rest. But you ve gotten yourself a good choice, so near to the reservoir park.
    The constructions does not seem to have progress much compare to the WF series as I drove past it recently. UOL did indicate that estimated TOP in Q4 2014. Will they be on track? I think their spottiswoode R doesn't look like gonna TOP in Q4 2013 either based on current progress ...

http://www.uol.com.sg/attachments/sg..._13May2013.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    The constructions does not seem to have progress much compare to the WF series as I drove past it recently. UOL did indicate that estimated TOP in Q4 2014. Will they be on track? I think their spottiswoode R doesn't look like gonna TOP in Q4 2013 either based on current progress ...

http://www.uol.com.sg/attachments/sg..._13May2013.pdf
    If my memory doesn fail me, Archi was launched more than a year later than the last of the WF series? I personally thought the progress was amazing cos each time i drive past, i see big changes. Anyway, official TOP is 2016, so Q4-2014 would be a super big bonus.

And based on WB's schedule, i think UOL should be fairly accurate. Katong Regency seems to be progressing very well too.

If my memory doesn fail me, Archi was launched more than a year later than the last of the WF series? I personally thought the progress was amazing cos each time i drive past, i see big changes. Anyway, official TOP is 2016, so Q4-2014 would be a super big bonus.

And based on WB's schedule, i think UOL should be fairly accurate. Katong Regency seems to be progressing very well too.
    I remember if i am not wrong Archi was launch in Dec 2011.
    Based on my observation it seems quite impossible for them to TOP in Q4 2014. Looking from the opposite block, the progress of the construction looks like slowing down a bit, not as fast as before or may be, man-power crunch. There are still many blocks yet to be built, like 501, 503, 531, 533, 535 and 24 strata's houses. Plus the other end ( left side) of the plot, 515,517,519. That does not include all the facilities. So may be, i guess TOP end of 2015. On the positive side, with that date, at least it gave us more time to plan and save more money to buy all new furnitures for the brand new apartment, lol.

Default Progress of construction

Hi does anyone has photos of the construction progress?

I personally dont mind this project taking longer time to build, as the DTL3 is probably going to take several more years to be ready. I guestimate TOP should be Q1/Q2 2015.

I personally dont mind this project taking longer time to build, as the DTL3 is probably going to take several more years to be ready. I guestimate TOP should be Q1/Q2 2015.
    I'm currently staying at another DTL3 station, so don't need to wait for it to complete ... I want Archi ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bun
    Welcome Bun!

Smile

hihi everyone!

This thread has been quiet for a while... I wish Archi to be ready soon too but I think the earliest possible is probably Q42014..

Bun, which unit type did you buy? Are you staying in Bedok currently too?

Quote Originally Posted by Win
    Hi does anyone has photos of the construction progress?
    Here you go:

The latest announcement from UOL puts the Archipelago TOP at 1Q 2015 now. Used to be 4Q 2014.

See Slide 21:
    http://infopub.sgx.com/Apps?A=COW_Co...4_Aug_2013.pdf

That's still very fast

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer88
    That's still very fast
    Tiong Seng's Pre-Fab at work

Thanks for the photo update. Seems they are starting on the foundation for the Strata houses. Finishing this in 1.5 years would be quite amazing.

Default Hello Benedict.

Quote Originally Posted by benedictlimcw
    The latest announcement from UOL puts the Archipelago TOP at 1Q 2015 now. Used to be 4Q 2014.

See Slide 21:
    http://infopub.sgx.com/Apps?A=COW_Co...4_Aug_2013.pdf
    Thank you so much for the latest UOL update. Time is nearing i am getting excited.

Next 10% progress payment has been called.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Next 10% progress payment has been called.
    Which 10%? Reinforced Concrete Works? Paid mine very early this month.

Quote Originally Posted by benedictlimcw
    Which 10%? Reinforced Concrete Works? Paid mine very early this month.
    I haven't receive any notice of the next 10%. My stack is not even up

I think should be the partition wall and ceiling payment 5+5

Hi are u guys referring to the 10% that make up to the total 30% ?

i paid that last year...

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    Hi are u guys referring to the 10% that make up to the total 30% ?

i paid that last year...
    Downpayment - 20% - Paid
    Foundation Work - 10% - Paid
    Reinforced Concrete - 10% - Paid (This is what I just paid earlier this month)
    Partition Walls - 5%
    Ceiling - 5%
    Door/Window Frames - 5%
    Car Park/Roads/Drains - 5%
    TOP - 25%
    CSC - 15%

Hi everyone!
    realise that this thread is not active for more than a month.
    u guys have any update on the construction progress?? I am a owner staying overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by Homefinder View Post
    Hi everyone!
    realise that this thread is not active for more than a month.
    u guys have any update on the construction progress?? I am a owner staying overseas.
    I have a pic, hope it's clear.. taken around mid-Sep

Where do you stay currently, Homefinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    I have a pic, hope it's clear.. taken around mid-Sep

Where do you stay currently, Homefinder?

Thanks Fairy!
    I am staying in Dubai at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Homefinder View Post
    Thanks Fairy!
    I am staying in Dubai at the moment.
    You're welcome!

Wow working in Dubai! What attracts you to Archi? Your family staying nearby?

Wonder when we can get the place... waiting waiting...keke..

You're welcome!

I'm waiting and counting down by the months too...Think got to be 2015 looking at its progress..

You're welcome!

I'm a East Lover. Used to stay in Tampines... always like the reservoir and low rise building. Archi fits well....
    Hope the development will turn out nice but afraid it will be very cramp....

I am updated thro this forum. Thanks future fellow neighbours!

Taken on 08 Oct 2013