Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Archi's PES units can enjoy much privacy, esp if your unit is sitted on the higher part of the hill ie. the edge of the PES would be downslopes all the way before hitting the jogging track. So you dont have to worry about people lurking outside your PES.
    Hahaha ... You are right, I rem seeing the model esp the units facing the road, they are on high ground. In fact higher than the roof top of the bus stop!

that time arch time i was looking at fv...haiya thats the problem..just look n look..end up kena squeeze by CM

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    that time arch time i was looking at fv...haiya thats the problem..just look n look..end up kena squeeze by CM
    I was there at FV too ... about the same time ... I kanna squeeze out by the pricing and CM ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Hahaha ... You are right, I rem seeing the model esp the units facing the road, they are on high ground. In fact higher than the roof top of the bus stop!
    The opposite HDB flat will see u and the tree is not tall enough to cover this high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by tria123
    The opposite HDB flat will see u and the tree is not tall enough to cover this high ground.
    Pic was taken from the 11th floor of the opposite HDB block. Trees are short on the archi side, but i think the clusters of trees on the HDB side would provide much privacy for the PES units.

Thanks to the mini park in front of the HDB. Think archi is at least 60-100m away from the HDB block (except for the 2 right most stacks)

Pic was taken from the 11th floor of the opposite HDB block. Trees are short on the archi side, but i think the clusters of trees on the HDB side would provide much privacy for the PES units.

Thanks to the mini park in front of the HDB. Think archi is at least 60-100m away from the HDB block (except for the 2 right most stacks)
    Looking at the pictures and going pass it, you really realise how massive the place is. Vaguely rem agent saying from one end to the other of the proj is about 350m. That's really good exercise if you stay at the block right next to Bedok North Rd and need to go Sheng Siong!

Btw, any idea what is the vacant plot across the road and the ones near MRT going to be used for?

Looking at the pictures and going pass it, you really realise how massive the place is. Vaguely rem agent saying from one end to the other of the proj is about 350m. That's really good exercise if you stay at the block right next to Bedok North Rd and need to go Sheng Siong!

Btw, any idea what is the vacant plot across the road and the ones near MRT going to be used for?
    i think that one is industrial land

Default FULLY SOLD OUT

Yes Archipelago is now FULLY SOLD OUT !

Congrats to all owners - Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ppty

The remaining 3 PH is all gone? Took them a year but UOL did a remarkable job considering the bad press n relatively high quantum ...

Quote Originally Posted by ppty

How was the prices of the last few remaining units?
    Did the developer give a better discount?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    How was the prices of the last few remaining units?
    Did the developer give a better discount?
    I think the PH were above 2.5mil and it shd be in the region of 800-900psf if I am not wrong. This development got quite a few PH cos' it's low rise and quite a no. of block. If you visited the showflat, u get to see the actual 5br PH layout, pretty efficient and good use of space as w most units in Archipelago.

Wow din expect a 100% sold out, was initially thinking they are rushing one of the blocks fast to use it as an actual show unit like FV for the PH.

From my knowledge, UOL has been v firm on the prices. There were only upward adjustments on the price throughout the past one year ...

I think the PH were above 2.5mil and it shd be in the region of 800-900psf if I am not wrong. This development got quite a few PH cos' it's low rise and quite a no. of block. If you visited the showflat, u get to see the actual 5br PH layout, pretty efficient and good use of space as w most units in Archipelago.
    Yes, I agree that the 5 br PH layout is well designed.
    I was hoping that it would be still available after TOP and that they will give a good discount. But in this feverish property market, I will expect that they will vanish rapidly like the mist of the morning dew.

For own stay, the dual key and PH are a good buy in my opinion. This devt is not so claustrophobic with large number of units like others and having the greenery in the backyard is a bonus. But I think I would not go out into the park at night.

V soon ppl will regard archipelago as a typical 'old layout design' project with v spacious rooms that can fit king bed for master and queen beds for common rooms, just like how we see the older projects now with rooms that could even fit in a tv console, dressing table and study desks. Next time the rooms could barely fit in a queen bed, or have push the bed one side all the way to the walls

V soon ppl will regard archipelago as a typical 'old layout design' project with v spacious rooms that can fit king bed for master and queen beds for common rooms, just like how we see the older projects now with rooms that could even fit in a tv console, dressing table and study desks. Next time the rooms could barely fit in a queen bed, or have push the bed one side all the way to the walls
    Yes, now that you mentioned it that I realized why I got so attached to it when I saw the developement's layout.
    It reminds me of Loyang Valley where I grew up.

yeap, v true. now it is really hard to find new development that can fit in a q size bed wo pushing all the way to the ways. I took a look at Seletar PR over the wkend and the draw was the high ceiling but the common bedrooms are definitely smaller. Balcony can convert to a bowling lane though.

Yes, now that you mentioned it that I realized why I got so attached to it when I saw the developement's layout.
    It reminds me of Loyang Valley where I grew up.
    I think Archi can be a gem if it's done up nicely by the developer, it has amenities, coffeeshops nearby, upcoming mrt and a nice park. I have taken a few walks and really love the view at the top of the hill right next to Archi. It really is the best spot of the park during the day.

If driving, it will not be too bad with PIE and Bartley flyover like 5 mins away, quite underrated project but it did sell out earlier than I expected. They are demolishing the showroom soon?

Yup agree with the wonderful surrounding and mins away from the new MRT station, this project is much evenly spreaded out of the block and comparing to other project ard this area, this project look much neat and proper. Unlike surrounding project so messy and clamp with the among of units and storey they built

I think Archi can be a gem if it's done up nicely by the developer, it has amenities, coffeeshops nearby, upcoming mrt and a nice park. I have taken a few walks and really love the view at the top of the hill right next to Archi. It really is the best spot of the park during the day.

If driving, it will not be too bad with PIE and Bartley flyover like 5 mins away, quite underrated project but it did sell out earlier than I expected. They are demolishing the showroom soon?

bro bakasa, have u been to block 716 .. take a lift up to 17th floor ... azeoprop got his panorama shot of reservoir there

it is different from top of the hill near Archi .. can see Tampines Quarry Park
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro bakasa, have u been to block 716 .. take a lift up to 17th floor ... azeoprop got his panorama shot of reservoir there

it is different from top of the hill near Archi .. can see Tampines Quarry Park
    Ok, will check out the blk 716 the next time I am there. I have been visiting the coffeeshop for prawn noodle lately. Super long wait but quite nice. Still yet to get the chance to try the chicken rice that Zeamy bro recommended.

Ok, will check out the blk 716 the next time I am there. I have been visiting the coffeeshop for prawn noodle lately. Super long wait but quite nice. Still yet to get the chance to try the chicken rice that Zeamy bro recommended.
    Bakasa .. Haha, that chicken rice stall is buttercarp sis and Radha bro's fave I think.. I actually prefer XiangJi at the blk 631 market. The other one which I find v nice too is in the food court next to shengshiong. Nevertheless, all 3 stalls serve fantastic chicken rice.

Yeps, after reading your sharings, I went to experience myself at the hill top behind the archi show flat. Sitted amongst the cushion of greens listening to the birds chirpings and facing the tranquil waters, the feeling is splendid.

Bakasa .. Haha, that chicken rice stall is buttercarp sis and Radha bro's fave I think.. I actually prefer XiangJi at the blk 631 market. The other one which I find v nice too is in the food court next to shengshiong. Nevertheless, all 3 stalls serve fantastic chicken rice.

Yeps, after reading your sharings, I went to experience myself at the hill top behind the archi show flat. Sitted amongst the cushion of greens listening to the birds chirpings and facing the tranquil waters, the feeling is splendid.
    oops zeamy, got the wrong chicken ... stall. I also like teh XiangJi, esp the secret seasoning that they drizzle on the chicken but I think they load up quite a bit on the MSG. Is the foodcourt you mentioned called variance, quite empty kopitiam right?

Oh, you went up the fill just now, did you pop in the showroom to take a last look before it close? I wonder if it's still open.

The chicken rice stall Sheng Kee is at Blk 704 in See Beh Ho eating house.
    Blk 716 is 2 bus stops away from it.

One Sunday I tried to buy food from XiangJi.
    First of all, so hard to find carpark there.
    Then when reached the stall, there was a snake queue and I dunno where was the start.
    Also there was no place to sit so I gave up.

Food court besides Sheng Siong? U mean coffee shop?
    There got nice chicken rice meh, I tot that one CMI, or is it a new shop?

The chicken rice stall Sheng Kee is at Blk 704 in See Beh Ho eating house. Blk 716 is 2 bus stops away from it.
    Thanks .... Is it beside the prawn mee?

If u try the XiangJi, can get the coffee from the stall beside. Not bad too.

The chicken rice stall Sheng Kee is at Blk 704 in See Beh Ho eating house.
    Blk 716 is 2 bus stops away from it.

One Sunday I tried to buy food from XiangJi.
    First of all, so hard to find carpark there.
    Then when reached the stall, there was a snake queue and I dunno where was the start.
    Also there was no place to sit so I gave up.

Food court besides Sheng Siong? U mean coffee shop?
    There got nice chicken rice meh, I tot that one CMI, or is it a new shop?
    Sis, the chicken rice at the coffee shop beside shengshiong confirm can make it, and the portion is generous. The biz is v good one ... Been around for a few yrs

Sis, the chicken rice at the coffee shop beside shengshiong confirm can make it, and the portion is generous. The biz is v good one ... Been around for a few yrs
    Oh, yup it is the one beside the tze char stall near the toilet.
    I don't like it.
    Yes it can be crowded esp on weekends, perhaps cos they are quite generous.
    Personally, I find that whole coffee shop CMI.
    Then there is an even more CMI coffee shop next to NTUC.
    Wonder how it can survive.
    Btw the Malay coffee shop just reopened again after the upgrading.
    Previously that one I also don't fancy.
    Perhaps I will give it a try now that the new one has opened.

Thanks .... Is it beside the prawn mee?

If u try the XiangJi, can get the coffee from the stall beside. Not bad too.
    Yes the chicken rice n prawn mee are side by side.

Ok, next time I go to xiangji, I will lim the kopi .

Oh, yup it is the one beside the tze char stall near the toilet.
    I don't like it.
    Yes it can be crowded esp on weekends, perhaps cos they are quite generous.
    Personally, I find that whole coffee shop CMI.
    Then there is an even more CMI coffee shop next to NTUC.
    Wonder how it can survive.
    Btw the Malay coffee shop just reopened again after the upgrading.
    Previously that one I also don't fancy.
    Perhaps I will give it a try now that the new one has opened.
    You know when I was a kiddo in the 80s, this eatery was very vibrant and business was extremely good. Unlike now u see many empty stalls, all the stalls were filled then selling local delights like fried hokkien mee, fried carrot cake, meesiam, western food, BBQ chicken wings, BBQ fish and sotongs, pig's organ soup etc. it was always a challenge to find tables and seats on weekend evenings ... It was considered quite happening then since u seldom see such an eatery concept with so many stalls in the mid 80s

I stopped visiting this place in the 90s and when I finally returned some 2yrs ago, I was surprised to see the state it was in. A great contrast to its vibrant past. Did the demolishing of the waterfront hudc created such a great impact to the business at the reservoir centre? Perhaps there is still a chance for it to make a come back after the TOP of the neighboring condos ....

Zeamybro or butter sis maybe can invest and turn the kopitiam ard? Hehehehe...