Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51015202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by tria123
    Ground floor is 3.4m, 2nd floor & above is 2.9m according to agent.
    is it the norm in that most new condos gnd floor is higher ceiling than the rest in my previous condo...my gnd flr was same height..

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Project left with 3 units, all penthouses. Even all strata houses have been sold.

I remember the project was initially not moving as fast as some other projects which were launched around the same time eg Bedok Res, EuHabitat, RippleBay, but now it has taken over them.

Oh yes Oreo, the showflat is still opened.
    And best part, it's is not cheap ... in fact probably only priced lower than Euhabitat, BR among the lot you have mentioned. Wonder what the profile of the buyers be like ...

3 units left and showflat remain open? Agent everyday must be swatting flies ... Or midges ....

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    And best part, it's is not cheap ... in fact probably only priced lower than BR among the lot you have mentioned. Wonder what the profile of the buyers be like ...

3 units left and showflat remain open? Agent everyday must be swatting flies ... Or midges ....
    I guess buyers are smart enough to judge whether its cheap or not when they invested here. There were 3 groups of customers being served in the showflat this morn when I went in to kpo for 10min while waiting for my mum to do her groceries at NTUC.

I guess buyers are smart enough to judge whether its cheap or not when they invested here. There were 3 groups of customers being served in the showflat this morn when I went in to kpo for 10min while waiting for my mum to do her groceries at NTUC.
    wow, so few units left still attracted quite a few buyers ... It seems like really sell out soon. I think the PH quantum is above 2.5mil? Seems like there are a niche group that really like the place.

Zeamybro, you seems familiar with the area so wanted to ask you some time about the place. It seems like most of the shophouses there biz not so good. What do you think the problem is? There is not big enough a catchment area or problem with the tenant mix? I only notice the Chinese Sinseh shops, ntuc and maybe sheng siong is busy, the rest of the other shops quite quiet .... Notice a few bird shops when I past by there too.

wow, so few units left still attracted quite a few buyers ... It seems like really sell out soon. I think the PH quantum is above 2.5mil? Seems like there are a niche group that really like the place.

Zeamybro, you seems familiar with the area so wanted to ask you some time about the place. It seems like most of the shophouses there biz not so good. What do you think the problem is? There is not big enough a catchment area or problem with the tenant mix? I only notice the Chinese Sinseh shops, ntuc and maybe sheng siong is busy, the rest of the other shops quite quiet .... Notice a few bird shops when I past by there too.
    I also duno who will buy the ph over there, cos with this quantum, can easily settle for a FH right? Mabbe those who really appreciate the reservoir park and want big space would go for the PH. I was quoted 2.8mil for one of the PH.

I bobian have to go there v often to fetch the kids from the child care centre. I think biz there is relatively quiet cos parking is a problem plus not much population (yet). Last time biz supported by the waterfront hudc residents but later got pulled down to make way for waterfront condos. Hdbs nearer to kaki bukit side would rather go to the blk 631 market. But I think with the upcoming condos plus belvia, the place shld turn more vibrant.

Bakasa bro.. FYI from squarefoot

Much more local buyers for archi

Archipelago
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 80.4%, PR 14.8%, FOREIGNER 4.6%, COMPANY 0.2%
    BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
    HDB 47.4%, PRIVATE 52.6%

Bedok Residences
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 79.2%, PR 8.7%, FOREIGNER 10.9%, COMPANY 1.2%
    HDB 38.6%, PRIVATE 61.4%

Euhabitat
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 48.6%, PR 13.0%, FOREIGNER 37.5%, COMPANY 0.9%
    HDB 42.4%, PRIVATE 57.6%

Waterfront isle
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 58.4%, PR 12.5%, FOREIGNER 29.2%, COMPANY 0.0%
    HDB 44.8%, PRIVATE 55.2%

Bakasa bro.. FYI from squarefoot

Much more local buyers for archi

Archipelago
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 80.4%, PR 14.8%, FOREIGNER 4.6%, COMPANY 0.2%
    HDB 47.4%, PRIVATE 52.6%

Bedok Residences
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 79.2%, PR 8.7%, FOREIGNER 10.9%, COMPANY 1.2%
    HDB 38.6%, PRIVATE 61.4%

Euhabitat
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 48.6%, PR 13.0%, FOREIGNER 37.5%, COMPANY 0.9%
    HDB 42.4%, PRIVATE 57.6%

Waterfront isle
    BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
    SINGAPOREANS 58.4%, PR 12.5%, FOREIGNER 29.2%, COMPANY 0.0%
    HDB 44.8%, PRIVATE 55.2%
    Thanks Zeamy.

eu habitat is ah tiongs? ?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Rem I was there at the launch and there were lots of them tucked at one corner enjoying the buffet hosted by FEO on a weekday evening. Not sure how many splash the cash to get a unit but I think the mix will be bigger than Archi ...

I personally would prefer Archi over Euhabitat not becos' of the tiongs but I felt it is in a quieter location and probably traffic is less congested too ...

Think not just EuHabitat, but for most FEO projects u will see significantly higher % of foreigner buyers.

~80% of local buyers for most other projects, but only ~50% local buyers for most FEO projects?

Rem I was there at the launch and there were lots of them tucked at one corner enjoying the buffet hosted by FEO on a weekday evening. Not sure how many splash the cash to get a unit but I think the mix will be bigger than Archi ...

I personally would prefer Archi over Euhabitat not becos' of the tiongs but I felt it is in a quieter location and probably traffic is less congested too ...
    bro when come to free buffet sporeans first in que...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Bro if u serve your oyster chicken, I first to queue

Probably ... but then no Singaporeans are invited leh ... at least not the day I was there. Their accents are distinctive enough for me, or rather quite audible to me though I was quite a distance away ...

Btw, just pass Archi site at 9+, the cranes are still working!!! Is UOL in need of $ after reporting losses?

Bro if u serve your oyster chicken, I first to queue
    Zeamy, what's w Radha oyster chicken? It's making me hungry ...

Zeamy, what's w Radha oyster chicken? It's making me hungry ...
    Bakasa - refer to this post from radhaha
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...505#post331505

And yeps, before the ABSD for foreigners, the PRC buyers would come in buses. That explains why only ~50% of EuHabitat and WFI were bought by Singaporeans.

UOL strength to strength

And yeps, before the ABSD for foreigners, the PRC buyers would come in buses. That explains why only ~50% of EuHabitat and WFI were bought by Singaporeans.
    Haha ... Thanks for the link ... Camping here for bro radha oyster chicken ...

Zeamy, thanks for the tip. You are right. the ABSD was slapped a day before Archi was launched. I rem that! That's why the project kind of stalled when launched in late Nov/early Dec last yr. Time files, we are close to a year now ...

UOL strength to strength

Thanks for the info. It looks like a case of slow and steady for UOL. They are a rather conservative and prudent developer, as in do not bid aggressive or hold a large land bank but still doing ok ... Maybe it's Tiong Seng that is in need of $$$ ... Hahahha...

3 units left ... must be the 3 x PH units zeamybro mentioned ...

Impressive that this slow started manage to gather speed over the past few mths and hitting >99% sold so soon. I was expecting it to take longer than 1 year to sell ...

Thanks for the info. It looks like a case of slow and steady for UOL. They are a rather conservative and prudent developer, as in do not bid aggressive or hold a large land bank but still doing ok ... Maybe it's Tiong Seng that is in need of $$$ ... Hahahha...
    Yeps i agree. UOL seems to be very selective in the lands they bidded. A number of projects from them are really selling very well ie. Waterbank, Southbank, Katong Regency, and now i guess you could now add Archipelago in the list.

Yeps i agree. UOL seems to be very selective in the lands they bidded. A number of projects from them are really selling very well ie. Waterbank, Southbank, Katong Regency, and now i guess you could now add Archipelago in the list.
    Hahaha ... Ya, other than their Bright hill plot which had everybody scratching their head with the price they bidded, at least until TRL is announced. The only one they had in their land band is St Pat's plot.

I am wondering how much they gonna priced it!

alamak now i paiseh... ...but no lah seriously whats the point of having nice house and eating out...have a nice house...cook ur own meals..have some wine thats life...what else this country got to offer...SERIOUSLY nothing ...so make ur own little home ur paradise and live well...

got... gardens by the bay and alexandra waves and canopy walk and hortpark and reservoirs....

we all own part of these ok.

ur house garden and pond how big also cant fight la...

alamak now i paiseh... ...but no lah seriously whats the point of having nice house and eating out...have a nice house...cook ur own meals..have some wine thats life...what else this country got to offer...SERIOUSLY nothing ...so make ur own little home ur paradise and live well...
    Radha, come to think of it, you should have gotten a Archi PES unit. I think the psf was <900 and it is pretty large patio in the front and back, which should suit you perfectly. Another plus is there is a park right next to it to walk your dog ....

Radha, come to think of it, you should have gotten a Archi PES unit. I think the psf was <900 and it is pretty large patio in the front and back, which should suit you perfectly. Another plus is there is a park right next to it to walk your dog ....
    nice bro but the size is huge so would have cost 1.2 to 1.3m......like i said cm6...really hit me bad......so just can afford basic 3 bedder with big patio below 1m......if i wait somemore cm 7 8 9...dunno how end up 1 bedder with patio...

got... gardens by the bay and alexandra waves and canopy walk and hortpark and reservoirs....

we all own part of these ok.

ur house garden and pond how big also cant fight la...
    urghh yup not only we own the bangla and pinoys also...

I think this is nice, how much would that be? I'm also a gnd flr lover

Archi's PES units can enjoy much privacy, esp if your unit is sitted on the higher part of the hill ie. the edge of the PES would be downslopes all the way before hitting the jogging track. So you dont have to worry about people lurking outside your PES.

if u see any lurking and looking ard ur PES then... u can double confirm is not human....

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    I think this is nice, how much would that be? I'm also a gnd flr lover
    hi lajia, i think they range fr 1.3 to 1.4, cos' it's about 900psf for 15xx sf GF 3br when I enquired but they are all sold out ... You need to pick them up closer to TOP ...