Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I think the ID is a kind of boring type cos' it's done by Ong&Ong team? Have not seen the 1/2 BR type but reckon that it should be similar to 3/5 and PH type cos it was not project that swanky kind of styling but more like homely and understated kind of ID? I got a feeling they are targeting a more mature clientele ... Hehehe ...
    Yeah i agree and believe they are targeting a more matured clientele.... which is why the bigger units are already sold out ... think UOL ever mention that this is not a typical HDB upgraders project...

Anyway i think the 2BR ID is nice.. in fact i am very attracted to the 2BR sf cos i find the layout really nice ... As for the 1BR, layout is excellent too but the ID is kinda turn off la... i cant describe it in words but i think if u go down, u will know wat i mean. My mum called it the 老处女的房子....

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Yeah i agree and believe they are targeting a more matured clientele.... which is why the bigger units are already sold out ... think UOL ever mention that this is not a typical HDB upgraders project...

Anyway i think the 2BR ID is nice.. in fact i am very attracted to the 2BR sf cos i find the layout really nice ... As for the 1BR, layout is excellent too but the ID is kinda turn off la... i cant describe it in words but i think if u go down, u will know wat i mean. My mum called it the 老处女的房子....
    then u must really pay respect to their marketing ... they are targeting exactly rich 老处女
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    then u must really pay respect to their marketing ... they are targeting exactly rich 老处女
    agreed. only 老处女 will buy their 1BR since they will most likely already be hard of hearing to care about the traffic noise facing the main road ....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    agreed. only 老处女 will buy their 1BR since they will most likely already be hard of hearing to care about the traffic noise facing the main road ....
    ok la, cannot be worse than 1brs near busy road + super west sun, this one just noise only little west sun and some are on elevated ground with offet of 15m from road,

Their layout actually sacrifices the size of living hall / kitchen for bigger MBR / MBR toilet .. unlike certain projects where you have big living hall with huge planter / balcony but tiny BRs

personally i dont like so big br as most of the waking hours i spend outside of it. br is only for zzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    personally i dont like so big br as most of the waking hours i spend outside of it. br is only for zzzzzz
    I agreed, especially if you need to ac the bedroom. Who cares if the room is small if your eyes are shut for 8 hours. Save a lot of ac... Save the world....

If you go to the other extreme, the ac space should only be your bed. Think of the electricity you'll save.

2 bedroom still got inside facing?

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo
    Not sure about that but if have they are mostly pool facing so will be above 900k as compare to the ones that are facing the road.

Yday i went down they say no more pool facing 2BR... but still got 2+1 which are asking about 1.1-1.2mil

Previously they had some 2 bedders over at the strata houses side. Maybe those interested can ask them. Can also try patio units. The road facing ones should be rather noisy especially near the bus stop.

Yday i went down they say no more pool facing 2BR... but still got 2+1 which are asking about 1.1-1.2mil
    2+1 are all high floors with only about 15 units so sure expensive.

Previously they had some 2 bedders over at the strata houses side. Maybe those interested can ask them. Can also try patio units. The road facing ones should be rather noisy especially near the bus stop.
    I think strata facing ones also no more...

Yeah road facing ones would have to suffer the traffic noise.. Pool facing ones will experience a diff kind of noise (screaming kids playing at the pool) and i find they are too close for comfort to the opposite facing units. I would think strata facing ones would be the quietest .. and those above 4th floor shld clear the strata

those who wants to buy better do it by end of the month, it is selling fast

Anyway this is a small road compared to expressways. So if condos next to expressways can sell, I think UOL will find buyers for these units.

What's the rental for 2 bedders in this area by the way?

Anyway this is a small road compared to expressways. So if condos next to expressways can sell, I think UOL will find buyers for these units.

What's the rental for 2 bedders in this area by the way?
    I overheard an agent telling some potential buyers to expect around 3.5k to 3.8k .... 2BR rental could be quite competitive considering the neighbouring projects all have 2BRs .... but Archipelago would be the special one out having the low-rise resort-feel concept. When economy is good, all units would be snapped up anyway =)

If buy 800+K and can really rent 3.5-3.8K then that's rather good rental yield...if economy holds up.

2+1 are all high floors with only about 15 units so sure expensive.
    Yeap, I rem all of them are on 5th floor and prices are v close to 3br, so appeal to a diff crowd.

those who wants to buy better do it by end of the month, it is selling fast
    Saw on last sat ST ad -
    1/2 BR - Still available
    PH/Strata - Selling fast
    3/4/5 BR - Fully sold

I think it might look more attractive when Eco is launched next month.

I overheard an agent telling some potential buyers to expect around 3.5k to 3.8k .... 2BR rental could be quite competitive considering the neighbouring projects all have 2BRs .... but Archipelago would be the special one out having the low-rise resort-feel concept. When economy is good, all units would be snapped up anyway =)
    3.5k for a 2br is a bit optimistic. I was told WFW 3bdr fetch about the same amount ...

3.5k for a 2br is a bit optimistic. I was told WFW 3bdr fetch about the same amount ...
    when MRT arrives at 2017, rental should go up to match that of Tanah Merah

the new mall at Bedok Central is scheduled to open in early 2014 or late 2013, it could also help to boost Bedok's image

ARCHIPELAGO BEDOK RESERVOIR ROAD Condominium 1 633,000 527 Strata 1,200psf Aug-12

Heard that 2 bedders are left with only outside facing. In side ones are the 2+1. Bakasa, if you are still thinking, better act fast liao!

Don't know if should KPO and recommend relative to buy here. North south east west see here and there since April until now also cannot decide. Every time they can decide. The unit gone already!! Because hoping that the prices will drop and hoping that sellers will lelong!

2brs < 900k sure gone by end of August, mark my word.

Was there this afternoon... So some pics... Hopefully progress can be a little faster!

I also agree.

Quote Originally Posted by oreo
    Was there this afternoon... So some pics... Hopefully progress can be a little faster!
    Looks good, wonder if they started collecting payment yet ...

That means all of the 2br since maybe no more 2br facing the inside of the proj. I heard some PES units going for <900k for 1033sqf, really low psf. Think those might be first to go ...

That means all of the 2br since maybe no more 2br facing the inside of the proj. I heard some PES units going for <900k for 1033sqf, really low psf. Think those might be first to go ...
    yes, the best deal is PES unit facing the road, something like 892k only, you can plant bamboos to seal the noise / dust

Looks good, wonder if they started collecting payment yet ...
    Yes. Already started. Next 10% but depending which block you are located.