Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    Actually FV is not in a valley... It's built on sloping land which means one end is higher than the other... But by no means the lowest point.. Which is the definition of valley...

The houses in near the primary school are on even lower land than FV.
    The prob w FV is that the high side is near Siglap rd which can be quite noisy if u face the rd, or u be facing e cemetery. The lower point will face the landed for most of e 3br they have left.

Well, the developer has said no. And also turned down my request to not build the wall between the master and adjacent bedroom.... The only thing agreeable was not to build certain cupboards. Oh well...

Also, does anyone know how long one has to wait for the cash rebate payment? It's supposed to be 1 mth after payment, but is it the norm to wait longer?
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo
    Does anyone who has bought a unit here, know who I can call to request to make changes to certain fittings? I would like to know the cost of changing the kitchen top to granite. Thanks!

Well, the developer has said no. And also turned down my request to not build the wall between the master and adjacent bedroom.... The only thing agreeable was not to build certain cupboards. Oh well...

Also, does anyone know how long one has to wait for the cash rebate payment? It's supposed to be 1 mth after payment, but is it the norm to wait longer?
    Not to build wardrobe, they save cost mah. Of cos agree!

I think shd be 1mth after 20% n SD paid.

Was told it will be 1 month after 20% is paid. How long is yours overdue? Maybe can call and check.

Congrats to Oreo n fiyo, both owners of the archi proj. U guys gonna be neighbours.

Btw, did u guys get the ang bao lucky draw? Heard got $8888!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Congrats to Oreo n fiyo, both owners of the archi proj. U guys gonna be neighbours.

Btw, did u guys get the ang bao lucky draw? Heard got $8888!
    It's UP TO $8,888!!! Haha...

I just crossed 1month, and thought this rebate will be prompt. But apparently my lawyer said might have to wait awhile....

It's UP TO $8,888!!! Haha...

I just crossed 1month, and thought this rebate will be prompt. But apparently my lawyer said might have to wait awhile....

I haven't cross cross 1 month yet so don't know.

Bakasa, it's from 1,888 to 8,888. Wish it's 8,888 for all.

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo

Bakasa... Quick go buy your unit and win the 8,888 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo

Haha, how lucky we're yr hand that day? Anywhere close to 8888?

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Bakasa... Quick go buy your unit and win the 8,888 !!!!
    Zeamybro, waiting for u to make the first move. It's 70% sold!

Zeamybro, waiting for u to make the first move. It's 70% sold!
    Bakasa ... ok .... Haha. By the way do u know if the 1/2BR showflat is up already? Feel like going there to kpo a bit

Bakasa ... ok .... Haha. By the way do u know if the 1/2BR showflat is up already? Feel like going there to kpo a bit
    Nt visited lately, temptation is too grate. Hahahaha. Maybe I drop agent to see if got update for me. Lolx...

Nt visited lately, temptation is too grate. Hahahaha. Maybe I drop agent to see if got update for me. Lolx...
    It is better for you to buy if it is within your budget, else it could become one of your life's regrets when you see it TOP. We only live once and it is good to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor, in this case, living in your dream home.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It is better for you to buy if it is within your budget, else it could become one of your life's regrets when you see it TOP. We only live once and it is good to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor, in this case, living in your dream home.
    What u said is valid, just concern abt oversupply in 2015 n prices might drop drastically. The hope of picking up during top at cheaper price from 1st owner also low considering there's e ssd, SD and agent fees. Hehehe. Unless really fire sale.

What u said is valid, just concern abt oversupply in 2015 n prices might drop drastically. The hope of picking up during top at cheaper price from 1st owner also low considering there's e ssd, SD and agent fees. Hehehe. Unless really fire sale.
    If u r buying for own stay, you dont really need to worry about oversupply in 2015 cos u wont be selling it anyway, and the intrinsic & qualitative gratifications gained from owning and staying in a place your family loves would not be quantifiable in terms of $$ value =)

yes, bro bakasa, just go for it lah, HDB rental / price still moving up ... mass market condo unlikely to have big correction until 2018 when flood of BTOs hit the open market for rental
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    yes, bro bakasa, just go for it lah, HDB rental / price still moving up ... mass market condo unlikely to have big correction until 2018 when flood of BTOs hit the open market for rental
    This looks to be having v limited unit and on same time eyeing Eco proj, but not sure abt pricing, layout compare to this. Time is not on my side, cos by time Eco launch, Archi will have even less choice unit left. How wld u guys compare the two?

If u r buying for own stay, you dont really need to worry about oversupply in 2015 cos u wont be selling it anyway, and the intrinsic & qualitative gratifications gained from owning and staying in a place your family loves would not be quantifiable in terms of $$ value =)
    Hehehe, thanks bro. Considering this v Eco, so it make the decision harder. In fact now staying quite near to Eco, so wondering if it make sense to get someone similar to where we are or go for Archi.

This looks to be having v limited unit and on same time eyeing Eco proj, but not sure abt pricing, layout compare to this. Time is not on my side, cos by time Eco launch, Archi will have even less choice unit left. How wld u guys compare the two?
    Simple u prefer high rise high density or low rise low density?

Simple u prefer high rise high density or low rise low density?
    Having stay in high rise for a large part of my life, I would like to opt for low rise low density for a change. Having said that, one of my peeve is despite having a large plot for this proj, uol had to built townhouses and sacrifice the space for even a single tennis court. The other complaint is perhaps the site map does look a but close between units.

Visited the construction site when jogging .. pretty fast... the whole place looks like sunken land now ... is it because 2 level of basement parking??

now that the site plan is out for ECO bedok south ave 3 - which is such a disaster ..... i am of the opinion, Archipelago will surely be sold out much faster
    than expected

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    now that the site plan is out for ECO bedok south ave 3 - which is such a disaster ..... i am of the opinion, Archipelago will surely be sold out much faster
    than expected
    The site plan be better if they did not have the townhouse and have a bit more communal space.

Visited the construction site when jogging .. pretty fast... the whole place looks like sunken land now ... is it because 2 level of basement parking??
    Check w agent, cfm got 2 level of parking, have 601 parking lots (inclusive of 48 private lots). Assume the private lots are for strata houses

Default Advert

Today Sat ST - archi ad is new and much better than previous ads

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    Today Sat ST - archi ad is new and much better than previous ads
    The perspective drawing? Townhouses looks good but $$$$$$$$$$$$ hahaha..

The perspective drawing? Townhouses looks good but $$$$$$$$$$$$ hahaha..
    You still havent buy?

His favorite song is 我等到花儿也谢了

Not 我等到房子都卖完了?

so shiok to sit at park enjoy the breeze after run...