Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Went to see the 1 bedder just now... Seriously thinking of getting 1... The only drawback is all 1 bedder are facing the bedok reservoir Rd... A bit noisy... No wonder there are still some left over of 1 & 2 bedder all facing the road.... Do u guys think the road noise will affect rental?

Quote Originally Posted by nochoice
    Went to see the 1 bedder just now... Seriously thinking of getting 1... The only drawback is all 1 bedder are facing the bedok reservoir Rd... A bit noisy... No wonder there are still some left over of 1 & 2 bedder all facing the road.... Do u guys think the road noise will affect rental?
    If you really like reservoir view and 1br maybe waterfront gold 1+1 resale can consider. for ur tenant , noise from road will compensate with panoramic view . IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Just buy Archi lah
    Hahaha. LIKE! Thinking whether is worth parting w the $$$$$

I think all 1bdr face the road, but I think this part of reservoir will not have as much traffic compared to WF stretch, provided the unit u get is not near intersection at Bedok north rd.

Btw, 1bdr SF done up alrdy?

But waterfront gold cheapest 1 bedder ard $750k not to mention the 1+1... too ex! And I've to fork out 40% straight... Cannot afford!

But waterfront gold cheapest 1 bedder ard $750k not to mention the 1+1... too ex! And I've to fork out 40% straight... Cannot afford!
    Wow if WFG 1 bedder subsale is already $750K, doesnt it make Archi's 1 bedder @ $600K seems very affordable?

Since all 1BR are facing the main road, then the tenants would have nothing to compare as all would be equally noisy. Mabbe try to get the lower floors so that the trees could shield away some noise?

Dont buy if is for rental. It is UNTESTED remember.

if it is proven, would it be sold for 600k? UOL got this land for 465psf ... do u expect any future land bid near here to be higher or below that?

no risk no gain if u can afford to pay 40% I don't see very high risk... too risk adverse won't be good in this stupid situation, look at how low the US treasury yield go nowadays:

Benchmark US Treasury yields fell 12 basis points to 1.62 per cent, the lowest in more than 60 years.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

If you check ura, last 2 transaction for 1+1 is 750k and 830k. May be this mid fl n high fl.

Quote Originally Posted by heroes
    If you check ura, last 2 transaction for 1+1 is 750k and 830k. May be this mid fl n high fl.
    Sorry 813k not 830k. 1bedder 648k august 2011

aiyoyo, just compare to Optima loh ... that is the potential when MRT is up:

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 690,000 484 Strata 1,425 Apr-12

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 700,000 484 Strata 1,445psf Apr-12

Forget about psf, it is a quantum game, Archi 600k efficient layout + MRT + shops almost bao jia

How does the size of WFG and Archi compare? Which is smaller and has a better layout? I believe WF collection all have BW?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    aiyoyo, just compare to Optima loh ... that is the potential when MRT is up:

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 690,000 484 Strata 1,425 Apr-12

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 700,000 484 Strata 1,445psf Apr-12

Forget about psf, it is a quantum game, Archi 600k efficient layout + MRT + shops almost bao jia
    bro, you really positive, shd get one unit. Optima is cos' it's one stop away from Expo and CBP I suppose, btw, I didn't really it was MM size. For Optima, it was another Bedok Residences w ppl queuing over night, by the time my agent submitted cheque, my choice unit has been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    How does the size of WFG and Archi compare? Which is smaller and has a better layout? I believe WF collection all have BW?
    Based on bro Hero's postings, we can see how much profits WFI/G first owners have enjoyed in the subsale.

WFG 1BR is 581sf compared with Archi 1BR at 527sf. It has a baywindow which makes the bedroom floorspace smaller, but it has a larger dining area.

I personally like WFI 1BR layout more.. at last the kitchen has a window ... which to me is impt

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Based on bro Hero's postings, we can see how much profits WFI/G first owners have enjoyed in the subsale.

WFG 1BR is 581sf compared with Archi 1BR at 527sf. It has a baywindow which makes the bedroom floorspace smaller, but it has a larger dining area.

I personally like WFI 1BR layout more.. at last the kitchen has a window ... which to me is impt
    WFG/WFI quantum also around 600k so Archi is considered cheap already.

The main selling point of WFG/WFI, IMO, is the bubble lift & sky garden .. it is going to be superb as you have unblocked view almost 200 degrees from East (Tekong Island) to South West (MBS) on 16th floor and the sunset / after rain view is beautiful ...

window to see your neighour?

WFG/WFI quantum also around 600k so Archi is considered cheap already.

The main selling point of WFG/WFI, IMO, is the bubble lift & sky garden .. it is going to be superb as you have unblocked view almost 200 degrees from East (Tekong Island) to South West (MBS) on 16th floor and the sunset / after rain view is beautiful ...

Hmm, why Archi consider cheap since it is smaller in size compare to WF?

Actually, Archi is really nx to the part and possibly the only one wo view. Hahahhaa ... Aquarius, Clearwater, Baywater, WF collection, Tropica, WV all will have some units w reservoir view, so end up UOL sell you nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Hahahah ... For ventilation is it? :P

Hmm, why Archi consider cheap since it is smaller in size compare to WF?

Actually, Archi is really nx to the part and possibly the only one wo view. Hahahhaa ... Aquarius, Clearwater, Baywater, WF collection, Tropica, WV all will have some units w reservoir view, so end up UOL sell you nature.
    Not true, you walk out, 50m you will reach the top of the hill and 220 degree panoramic view .... more nature but less privacy ... WFI/WFG sky garden is to wow the girl friend for reservoir sunset / sunrise b4 bring her back to your 1br to have intimate moment, Archi is more for family, WF is more for hippies

WFI/WFG 1br has bay window and HS

Not true, you walk out, 50m you will reach the top of the hill and 220 degree panoramic view .... more nature but less privacy ... WFI/WFG sky garden is to wow the girl friend for reservoir sunset / sunrise b4 bring her back to your 1br to have intimate moment, Archi is more for family, WF is more for hippies

Hahahaha ... Yeap, I kind of agree on family and hippies part, can't help but feel that UOL is indeed using Archi to target the mature crowd, so maybe that's why the 1-2bd aren't particularly effective. Lolx!

Didn't get your comment on more nature less privacy, i thought Archi has more privacy as it's tuck to one side of the reservoir rd?

Hahahaha ... Yeap, I kind of agree on family and hippies part, can't help but feel that UOL is indeed using Archi to target the mature crowd, so maybe that's why the 1-2bd aren't particularly effective. Lolx!

Didn't get your comment on more nature less privacy, i thought Archi has more privacy as it's tuck to one side of the reservoir rd?
    I mean sky garden in WFs are only for residents ... but the little hill in front of Archi is for the construction workers ... oops ... public

Why risk floaters to spoil that intimate moment... Unless ur a kenabal...

Windows for ventilation ... To get the cooking smells out of the house ... To dry the mops and rags etc

Nice quarter X 2 page Archi ad in Saturday ST...

风水风水 风生水起 买屋退休 勿洛蓄水

风水风水 风生水起 买屋退休 勿洛蓄水
    bro, your chinese no horse run leh ... :P

Windows for ventilation ... To get the cooking smells out of the house ... To dry the mops and rags etc
    fully agree on the need for ventilation. for me must have a proper yard attached to the kitchen so can open door for ventilation. drying mops and rags must do in a proper yard (not those draw a line in the kitchen type) or wc.

fully agree on the need for ventilation. for me must have a proper yard attached to the kitchen so can open door for ventilation. drying mops and rags must do in a proper yard (not those draw a line in the kitchen type) or wc.
    People stick mops and rags out the windows these days. If there is a balcony, that's what you see in the balconies. No balconies, window grills also can. That's why more and more so, you see new launches, no more decent yard.... only big PES. Must be the developers also can spot the trend of people needing balcony space for hanging laundry and mop.

Does anyone who has bought a unit here, know who I can call to request to make changes to certain fittings? I would like to know the cost of changing the kitchen top to granite. Thanks!

Oh, didn't know that developers can allow a change of fittings with extra cost. Does all developers allow that?