Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    And the top floor of archipelago can't really see the water body right?
    Yup. But may see water bodies... Wakaka

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    bro, u know this proj name is called Ai-Kee-Beh-Loh? (wanna up cannot down). Naturally price is up like morning effect. heehee
    I beg to differ. Its more like Ai Kee Beh Lak Gu (wanna go high but cmi) wakakaka

I personally found the quality of the interior finishing very good too. Marble flooring & timber strips for 3bedders & above. Esp to the other projects like WV.

The layout and kitchen area also very practical.

zeamybro:

You mentioned that the MRT will be about 400m away. From the map, it seems to be further away. More like 700m which I measured on onemap.sg using the measuring tool. Or maybe my expectation of where the station entrance will be is not correct?

Finally visited the showflat, saw some Indians, Ang Moh, young couples, steady stream of visitors ..

1. The interior finishing is good, marble flooring / walls everywhere, toilet'/MBR is very spacious for the 5br

2. It is obviously targeting big / rich extended family who wants to live close to nature ... the quantum for townhouse, 5br/4br all hitting CCR threshold.

3. The showflat renovation is imo, quit lousy ... it does not give sense of coherence / harmony especially those upstairs, overuse of brown and confusing / unmatched decors etc make me dizzy The photos are crazy, too much vividness and post-processing, does not look natural at all ..

4. The best bet for investors probably is 2br around 900k ...

Highly recommended for nature lovers, believers of negative ions, retirees, landed lovers (I think it is very close to landed living even you stay in condo) as the land is huge with varying height. Personally I hate mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches so not my cup of tea
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Did the scale model there show the different elevations. Which blocks will sit on higher land?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    zeamybro:

You mentioned that the MRT will be about 400m away. From the map, it seems to be further away. More like 700m which I measured on onemap.sg using the measuring tool. Or maybe my expectation of where the station entrance will be is not correct?
    MRT is about 700-800m away.
    The agent there confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    DT16 CE1 Bayfront 海湾舫 Circle Line
    Thanks price bro, means still have to transfer from mrt at circle line to mbs stop, I was thinking it's a direct line. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

Archi proj needs to hold until 2017 when MRT is ready, else quite little upside. Meanwhile cheaper WF TOP n undercut its subsales.
    I tend to agree little upside considering the Psf they are selling at. It looks unlikely to have new proj close by, so unless mkt goes up further. This is as good as it gets. Good to stay but investment potential not high.

Quote Originally Posted by oreo
    I personally found the quality of the interior finishing very good too. Marble flooring & timber strips for 3bedders & above. Esp to the other projects like WV.

The layout and kitchen area also very practical.
    Indeed, finishing and space planning IMO is easily the best among proj new or old alike for 3bedders but that has alrdy been factor into the price. For me, at least u r not paying for bw, hs, planter or excessive balcony, so perhaps the higher Psf is justifiable?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Thanks price bro, means still have to transfer from mrt at circle line to mbs stop, I was thinking it's a direct line. Hehehe
    Bakasa ..its direct line, dont have to change at circle line

http://blog.iproperty.com.sg/wp-cont...ntownLine2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    zeamybro:

Chiaberry ... havent used onemap.sg before so this would be my first attempt, pls guide me if i didnt use it correctly.

Assuming the start point is at the bus-stop where the side gate is - Seems that if you take the direct path by cutting through the HDB and carpark, it is less than 400m. And if you choose to take the detour route using the sheltered walk-way, it is 480m.

I am conservatively assuming the MRT entrance is next to the canal. In actual fact, it could be even nearer to the HDB and bus-stop as it makes more sense to serve the community there than to locate it further away (nearer to PIE).

Attachment 4065

Attachment 4066

I just realised that if you take the start point from the project main entrance, it is even nearer at 355m from the MRT station.

Attachment 4067

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro bakasa, you should consider WFG subsale too, it has sky garden at 16th floor
    How much are dev sale for WF these days?

Quote Originally Posted by panamera
    Did the scale model there show the different elevations. Which blocks will sit on higher land?
    Blk 511 and 525 r on the highest pt according to agent.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I just realised that if you take the start point from the project main entrance, it is even nearer at 355m from the MRT station.

Attachment 4067
    Really looks v near!

Attachment 4067
    Hey thanks a lot. I did not figure that you could cut through the HDB flats to get a short-cut. Seems very near now that you have pointed it out.

Blk 511 and 525 r on the highest pt according to agent.
    Thanks. Not sure if any 4 bedder still left avail.

How much are dev sale for WF these days?
    Check propertyguru.com.sg, call agents, WFI still has about 20 units but min quantum 1.2m

Thanks. Not sure if any 4 bedder still left avail.
    I think only one left, I chk w agent again yest but I'm more keen on 3bdr which hv v limited 3bdr for pool facing. So far, best unit avail is 02-34.

Check propertyguru.com.sg, call agents, WFI still has about 20 units but min quantum 1.2m
    Thanks bro, I do agree Archi Reno is a bit slipshod

Anybody knows whether there is any plan to link up DTL, ERL and EWL via LRT ... may be they will have very frequent buses feeding station to station from DTL Bedok Reservior to Bedok EWL to the future ERL Bedok South station

I think only one left, I chk w agent again yest but I'm more keen on 3bdr which hv v limited 3bdr for pool facing. So far, best unit avail is 02-34.
    Thanks. Last weekend when i was there, only 3 to choose for but not sure if blk 519 is not too near the edge of the development.

No 3 bedder facing park?

Anybody knows whether there is any plan to link up DTL, ERL and EWL via LRT ... may be they will have very frequent buses feeding station to station from DTL Bedok Reservior to Bedok EWL to the future ERL Bedok South station
    I would like to think that LTA have their hands full with all the maintenance wk and checks they need to step up to. Maybe ERL be the last addition to MRT lines for a while.

Thanks. Last weekend when i was there, only 3 to choose for but not sure if blk 519 is not too near the edge of the development.

No 3 bedder facing park?
    Think no more 3bdr facing park, I was asking abt pool facing and quoted 1.3mil and was told a park facing is about 100k more. Hmm, at 1.3mil do u guys think it is worth it?

Think no more 3bdr facing park, I was asking abt pool facing and quoted 1.3mil and was told a park facing is about 100k more. Hmm, at 1.3mil do u guys think it is worth it?
    There is one more park-facing unit left (a 4BR PH i think) at Blk 519 but its quite near to Bedok North Road.

Went down to see a few Dakota Residences resale units this morning. Although i like the peaceful env + city view a lot, i find the baywindows really excessive, making the floor space really tiny. Frankly speaking, my family is re-considering the 4BR PH (semi-d or pool facing) units at Archi now, but we would need to wait for another 3-4yrs.

Bakasa - it will be worth it only if you and your family likes it a lot

Can you imagine living there? If you can and finances can support it, i would say go for it. If the rational reasons say buy, the final factor will be the emotional one.

I will probably keep this in mind and look at units there only TOP, cos the units i like are sold already.

There is one more park-facing unit left (a 4BR PH i think) at Blk 519 but its quite near to Bedok North Road.

Went down to see a few Dakota Residences resale units this morning. Although i like the peaceful env + city view a lot, i find the baywindows really excessive, making the floor space really tiny. Frankly speaking, my family is re-considering the 4BR PH (semi-d or pool facing) units at Archi now, but we would need to wait for another 3-4yrs.

Bakasa - it will be worth it only if you and your family likes it a lot
    How much is Dakota priced these days? Must be ex.

Thanks for your thoughts. Pretty divided in terms of family opinion I would say, that why the decision is taking so long. Hehehehe...

Can you imagine living there? If you can and finances can support it, i would say go for it. If the rational reasons say buy, the final factor will be the emotional one.

I will probably keep this in mind and look at units there only TOP, cos the units i like are sold already.
    Financially should be ok if continue to have a job. Timing and Psf I'm pretty uncertain cos I felt that even buying for own stay at this area, the prices seems to have peaked, and it should be stabalise or on the way down. I mean there are no other plots nearby for dev and possibly at 1100psf, it's about highest it can go? I'm comparing say vs optima which is at Tanah Merah side?

How much is Dakota priced these days? Must be ex.

Thanks for your thoughts. Pretty divided in terms of family opinion I would say, that why the decision is taking so long. Hehehehe...
    I was quoted $1430psf for Dakota ... view is fantastic and v quiet facing but we thought the psf is v much on a high side for a 1800sf unit. Thats why we r looking back at Archi where the psf for larger units are below 1kpsf. I know 2 v diff locations, but what matters most to us is the environment - we like both =)

Prices have gone crazy since 2009 and have been making new peaks ever since. The CMs are here to cool down the fever, but not to crash the ppty prices (why would the govt wanan do it?). The next crash would prob comes when there is a worldwide economy downturn, and thats if you believe it would be coming soon. Otherwise, what i am seeing now is only inflation and more inflation =(