Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Tiong Seng Holdings

New contracts worth $784m. In FY11, Tiong Seng increased its orderbook by a total of $784m, beating our forecast of $600m. The new contracts brought its outstanding orderbook to approximately $1.4b. They comprised high-profile contracts from both the private and the public sectors. The Housing and Development Board (HDB) has awarded Tiong Seng two of its most expensive projects to-date, Waterway Terraces I and II, with a combined contract value of $339m.

The company has also won the building contracts for private residential projects such as The Glyndebourne in Bukit Timah, The Luxurie in Sengkang and
    The Archipelago at Bedok Reservoir.

sales picked up a bit in mar. 93 sold at 1074psf median.

probably could be due to ppl realize its value for money in terms of furnishings provided , layout - design compared to other recent launches....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    sales picked up a bit in mar. 93 sold at 1074psf median.

Archipelago is dirt cheap ... 1000psf for 2br 840sqft VERY EFFICIENT LAYOUT, no stupid oversized balcony like Sky Habitat ... 700psf cheaper than Sky Habitat, 250psf cheaper than My Manhattan @ Simei ... near future MRT ... trees / fresh air / negative ions surrounding you (provided not facing the road behind) ... big piece of land, low rise, rich neighbors from the landed strata housing ...

BUY !!!
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Archipelago is dirt cheap ... 1000psf for 2br 840sqft VERY EFFICIENT LAYOUT, no stupid oversized balcony like Sky Habitat ... 700psf cheaper than Sky Habitat, 250psf cheaper than My Manhattan @ Simei ... near future MRT ... trees / fresh air / negative ions surrounding you (provided not facing the road behind) ... big piece of land, low rise, rich neighbors from the landed strata housing ...

BUY !!!
    1kpsf 99 years LH no reservoir view, is dirt cheap!? efficient layout is not difficult to find.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    1kpsf 99 years LH no reservoir view, is dirt cheap!? efficient layout is not difficult to find.
    Aiyo .. u just exit Archipelago showflat, climb up on your left there is a small hill with very very nice view ...

The quantum is only 840k, same distance to Marina Bay compared to Bishan .. not cheap?

Not vested.

Aiyo .. u just exit Archipelago showflat, climb up on your left there is a small hill with very very nice view ...

The quantum is only 840k, same distance to Marina Bay compared to Bishan .. not cheap?

Not vested.
    SH designed by who? haha. SH few stops away from orchard. this? cannot compare lar. Bishan so much amenities. very different areas.

I was told they raised the price by 1.5% recently.

heh heh heh ... more price hike to come after SH / Katong Regency selling like hot cakes

Archipelago will probably move another 40-50 units this month

Not vested

Quote Originally Posted by price
    SH designed by who? haha. SH few stops away from orchard. this? cannot compare lar. Bishan so much amenities. very different areas.
    Amenities will improve in this area as Bedok Residences is only just down the road.

Ambience of this location is better than SH (it is next to greenery in the backyard).

And pragmatically Archipelago is about the same time/distance from the city centre as Bishan by car.

Due to the large price difference, this has more potential for upside compared to SH.

Vested in both locations (Bishan/Bedok).

was told that up to today more than 320 units sold

most pool n park facing units taken up -

heh heh heh ... more price hike to come after SH / Katong Regency selling like hot cakes

Archipelago will probably move another 40-50 units this month

Not vested

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    was told that up to today more than 320 units sold

most pool n park facing units taken up -
    Wow, that's good sales at 1100psf, it is still affordable for most, I guess.

nice color ad on quality paper in today's ST

I wonder if there's further price increase. Because this is looking relatively cheap compared to the latest offerings in the market......

Went to the show flat just now, it seems rather packed on Labour Day

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I wonder if there's further price increase. Because this is looking relatively cheap compared to the latest offerings in the market......
    I heard there was a 1-2% increase in the listed price in Apr, and there is no more star buy release so far already

#1 competitor to Minton

#1 competitor to Minton
    Oh why Minton? I think Minton has no MRT and has very big planter balcony + planters + baywindows + HS, but with lots of interesting amenities like library, a/c badminton court, large pools and most attractively is the price =)

Archipelago has a big reservoir park behind, upcoming MRT, NTUC/ShengShiong nearby but it comes with a price premium. But i would say, both areas have their fair share of supporters

Very few 2brs left ... all above 900k OCR 1000psf is cheap ... chiong ah !!!

Natural negative ions all around you:

nice photo! and i can see waterview construction site at right corner, just below her mobile - the big 8

would you mind ot share which project have you eventually picked up??
    Very few 2brs left ... all above 900k OCR 1000psf is cheap ... chiong ah !!!

Natural negative ions all around you:

#1 competitor to Minton
    Minton can't possibly compete for sales when it only has 30units left to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Minton can't possibly compete for sales when it only has 30units left to sell.
    How much is the Psf for Minton?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    How much is the Psf for Minton?
    about 900+psf considering that it is just 2 bedders left. someone else mentioned that only 4 units left. not sure how true that is.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    about 900+psf considering that it is just 2 bedders left. someone else mentioned that only 4 units left. not sure how true that is.
    Thanks bro, so Archi is still pricier than Minton. Read Psf abt 1000 but I seen its more like 1100, anyone got good deal or discount being offered for this proj?

Thanks bro, so Archi is still pricier than Minton. Read Psf abt 1000 but I seen its more like 1100, anyone got good deal or discount being offered for this proj?
    If u study the floorplans, you will realise Archi does not have planters, baywindows and HS, so whatever size quoted is the exact floor space you are getting. So can i say there is more 'usable' space to demand the higher psf? There is also an upside which is the upcoming MRT station for capital appreciation, alongside with the Waterfront Series.

On the downside, i read somewhere in the forum that the facilities provided in the project are under-sized. I heard from a colleague who was v keen in this project that there were star buys (additional 3% discount) for certain stacks (not necc the lousier stacks), but when he tried asking similar discounts for a non star buy unit, he wasnt entertained.

Once Minton sold out, this will follow immediately ...

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    If u study the floorplans, you will realise Archi does not have planters, baywindows and HS, so whatever size quoted is the exact floor space you are getting. So can i say there is more 'usable' space to demand the higher psf? There is also an upside which is the upcoming MRT station for capital appreciation, alongside with the Waterfront Series.

On the downside, i read somewhere in the forum that the facilities provided in the project are under-sized. I heard from a colleague who was v keen in this project that there were star buys (additional 3% discount) for certain stacks (not necc the lousier stacks), but when he tried asking similar discounts for a non star buy unit, he wasnt entertained.
    I see, agree that the lack of bw, planters and hs make it worth paying for, just hoped that it will be closer to 1000psf which will be more affordable to me.

Yeap, agree that the facilities might be undersized or spread out in a long-ish manner for this proj and the space taken up by the strata houses for something more useful... Lolx!

Once Minton sold out, this will follow immediately ...
    phantom bro, how is this proj similar to minton? I thought Archi is more ex than minton, low rise vs high rise and has a mrt to be completed.

I see, agree that the lack of bw, planters and hs make it worth paying for, just hoped that it will be closer to 1000psf which will be more affordable to me.

Yeap, agree that the facilities might be undersized or spread out in a long-ish manner for this proj and the space taken up by the strata houses for something more useful... Lolx!
    bakasa ... you buying for own stay or rental? looking at how many bedders? I think Archi used to offer some 2-bedders at 840K (works out to be close to 1000psf) but road facing. Personally i thought the low-rise concept on a hill-top is very nice ....

I think The Minton 2-bedders is also worth considering cos of the low psf, and its jus a couple of bus-stops away from NEX/Serangoon Interchange, which is considered quite a good location isnt it? Dont think we could find <1000psf in sgp v soon....

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    bakasa ... you buying for own stay or rental? looking at how many bedders? I think Archi used to offer some 2-bedders at 840K (works out to be close to 1000psf) but road facing. Personally i thought the low-rise concept on a hill-top is very nice ....

I think The Minton 2-bedders is also worth considering cos of the low psf, and its jus a couple of bus-stops away from NEX/Serangoon Interchange, which is considered quite a good location isnt it? Dont think we could find <1000psf in sgp v soon....
    most likely own stay. any lobang can pm me. I have a colleague who bought minton and ask me to take a look but so far I have not, cos' maybe hougang not my pref area. Yeap, 1000psf in suburban gonna be challenging. Perhaps next to lookout for is the FEO site at Bedok South.