Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Properties in Geylang Area: Potential?

Unregistered 321 Guest

Smile

Currently staying in Lor 40 and used to walk out for dinners - the upper lorongs after 24 are ok - mostly residential, places of worships - peaceful. You will find a couple of working girls walking by at times but they don't bother you. Do see some standing around at Lor 28 on some nights (we bought a unit at Atrium so drive thru' almost everyday to check out the progress) but they disappear when work is going on at the construction site and there's light.

The chaos and rowdiness we hear so much about are confined to the lower lorongs before Aljunied (Lor 22) and even that we get used to it after a short while, we see a lot more diners, families on outings & office type ppl there since last year, perhaps becos of the many eateries popping up.

We choose to stay in Geylang becos of affordability, it's proximity to town (we work in Shenton Way) and convenience (food, MRT), so we didn't let the stigma & the sight of working girls bother us. I used to stay in Upp Serangoon & Toa Payoh, I see them and I see guys drinking at coffee shops oogling at girls/women from 7 to 70 too - so it is common sight everywhere not just in Geylang.

Those of you who manage to slip into the Atrium to check out the interiors - any insider news on what it will TOP?

色狼 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 321
    Currently staying in Lor 40 and used to walk out for dinners - the upper lorongs after 24 are ok - mostly residential, places of worships - peaceful. You will find a couple of working girls walking by at times but they don't bother you. Do see some standing around at Lor 28 on some nights (we bought a unit at Atrium so drive thru' almost everyday to check out the progress) but they disappear when work is going on at the construction site and there's light.

The chaos and rowdiness we hear so much about are confined to the lower lorongs before Aljunied (Lor 22) and even that we get used to it after a short while, we see a lot more diners, families on outings & office type ppl there since last year, perhaps becos of the many eateries popping up.

We choose to stay in Geylang becos of affordability, it's proximity to town (we work in Shenton Way) and convenience (food, MRT), so we didn't let the stigma & the sight of working girls bother us. I used to stay in Upp Serangoon & Toa Payoh, I see them and I see guys drinking at coffee shops oogling at girls/women from 7 to 70 too - so it is common sight everywhere not just in Geylang.

Those of you who manage to slip into the Atrium to check out the interiors - any insider news on what it will TOP?
    Geylang only for 色狼。

Unregistered345678 Guest

Good investmt but pray hard that the units are not rented out to the foreign workers or u will farking regret!

geylang for chickens Guest

geylang is only good for chickens. Chicken rice and bonking chickens....

Smile

The legal TOP is end of Dec 2009. Well from the look I think it will be end of this year. Normally Legal TOP date the developer have to leave a gap earlier in case there is a delay in the project. Hope the collection of keys is maybe year end or next year Jan. This is be guess only.

Chicken lover Guest

Give me atrium anytime! I hear the china mei mei there all very young and pretty at lorong 28. Been there a few times. $100 full package. Sometimes when business slow, $80 also can

prostitutes forever Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lover
    Give me atrium anytime! I hear the china mei mei there all very young and pretty at lorong 28. Been there a few times. $100 full package. Sometimes when business slow, $80 also can
    Walking distance to chinese street walkers flown in direct from all parts of exotic china.

900 Guest

i also have a relative staying in lor 28 and been there several times. it is ok, especially the ones facing guillemard road (the other side of lor 28 is guillemard road).

geylang=oldman+pros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 900
    i also have a relative staying in lor 28 and been there several times. it is ok, especially the ones facing guillemard road (the other side of lor 28 is guillemard road).
    It is not only OK, it is great! Your relative must be Or kui tao, AKA pimp.

900 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by geylang=oldman+pros
    It is not only OK, it is great! Your relative must be Or kui tao, AKA pimp.
    please mind your manners. you did not go to school?

I love chicken Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prostitutes forever
    Walking distance to chinese street walkers flown in direct from all parts of exotic china.
    Just make sure you donch suck on the china mei mei breasts... else kena milk posioning from melamine

melamine breast implants Guest

china gals use melamine instead of silicon for breast implants...hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by I love chicken
    Just make sure you donch suck on the china mei mei breasts... else kena milk posioning from melamine

Unregistered234 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by melamine breast implants
    china gals use melamine instead of silicon for breast implants...hahaha
    yeah, like this board is infested with low life beings instead of proper discussion...

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered234
    yeah, like this board is infested with low life beings instead of proper discussion...
    You must be evil property agent

Plastic surgeon Guest

I am researching on the harmful effects of using melamine breast implants. I know you are using melamine breast implants, come up to me and I shall examine your breasts for free. however, i will not pay to suck it otherwise my mouth will turn blue and will get kidney stones if i accidentally swallow any fluid from the breasts....

Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei
    You must be evil property agent

Unregistered123 Guest

EEEEeeeeeeeee..... china mei mei breasts full of melamine

breast surgeon Guest

so u must have gotten malemine breast implants as well. Since u people frm China so cheapskate, it is not surprising
    Fxxk you!

breast surgeon Guest

you better pay more attention to your breasts coz they are rotting with all e melamine inside. Hahaha
    I bite off your little brother thench you know ahhhh

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by breast surgeon
    you better pay more attention to your breasts coz they are rotting with all e melamine inside. Hahaha
    I forget your limp little brother needs more melamine too. You need more protein. Aaahahaha

Default Atrium Residences: TOP update

Hi all, called the developer and was informed that the TOP of Atrium Residences will be by December 2008 - earliest is in October. If this is true, then AR is one year ahead of schedule. Am looking forward to taking possession.

It seems to me that a few of the projects I know (besides AR) are well ahead of their TOP schedules... wonder what's the impact on those who are hoping to flip.

Unregistered 321 Guest

Thanks for this useful piece of info. Asked the foreman 2 days ago, he said they are wrapping up to hand over to developer in a month's time. Can't wait to see the unit.

Unregistered123 Guest

I can't wait to get close to the china mei mei at lorong 28!

daredevil has Aids Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil
    Hi all, called the developer and was informed that the TOP of Atrium Residences will be by December 2008 - earliest is in October. If this is true, then AR is one year ahead of schedule. Am looking forward to taking possession.

It seems to me that a few of the projects I know (besides AR) are well ahead of their TOP schedules... wonder what's the impact on those who are hoping to flip.
    Finally you get to walk to your favorite place to screw.

No chance Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil

Flip? No chance.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil has Aids
    Finally you get to walk to your favorite place to screw.
    For those younger and more liberal ones at Lorong 28, understand they let you take two of them at the same time for a shioker feeling!

two in one Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    For those younger and more liberal ones at Lorong 28, understand they let you take two of them at the same time for a shioker feeling!
    雙飛. 2V1 in geylang

Reaming Saviour Guest

Quote Originally Posted by two in one
    雙飛. 2V1 in geylang
    I like! Got ducks also?

not for family Guest

Thumbs down

dis property 4 singles only... so many cina mei mei... basically hookers paradise! wat so proud abt staying in dis chicken street...moron! u must b a stupid foreigner

Unregistered1010 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by not for family
    dis property 4 singles only... so many cina mei mei... basically hookers paradise! wat so proud abt staying in dis chicken street...moron! u must b a stupid foreigner
    IF YOU DRIVE PAST THE PLACE IN THE NIGHT, YOU CAN ALSO SEE LOTS OF FOREIGN WORKERS AS THEY ARE STAYING AND SPENDING THEIR LEISURE TIME THERE TOO! I DO NOT THINK IT IS WISE TO HAVE YOUNG KIDS TO ROAM AROUND THOSE AREAS.

t t t t t t Guest

why dont u be a duck n pick up sme quick bucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaming Saviour
    I like! Got ducks also?