Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Properties in Geylang Area: Potential?

Geylang Chicken Hunter Guest

Talking

hello, don't underestimate HDB flat. A HDB flat in any non-red light area is anytime better than Geylang Condo...

Quote Originally Posted by Yup
    Yeh, then please look for a HDB flat. Thanks!

Wow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by questions
    how much for psf? location?
    Hi, It is at geylang lorong 30 and psf is 700. Please pm me if you are interested.

Lorong 28, 30 is still within the red-light district.

There are many chicken houses, especially in Lor 28.

But i like Geylang long term potential. Perhaps Lorong 38, 39, 40, 41 projects are better buys as they are nearer to both PL and Dokota station, not to mention the new business centre. There's also the Geylang river cutting across.

They may come a day the goverment segment Geylang into 2 zones, New and Old Geylang, chicken activities will be contained at the lower even lorong and that allow development in the other higher lorongs.

The border drawn will either be the main road Lorong 22 or Lorong 24A where residential/institution meets residential zone.

Local Ah Pek Guest

Fat hope. Geylang is still geylang. If you buy a house in the red light district, no need to split hairs and say this is better part of geylang and this is lousier part of geylang. You think china mei mei know how to differentiate ah? These cute chickens dunno what is artificial partitioning ok? Goodness gracious me... go buy a better location lah

Quote Originally Posted by AK47

But i like Geylang long term potential. Perhaps Lorong 38, 39, 40, 41 projects are better buys as they are nearer to both PL and Dokota station, not to mention the new business centre. There's also the Geylang river cutting across.

They may come a day the goverment segment Geylang into 2 zones, New and Old Geylang, chicken activities will be contained at the lower even lorong and that allow development in the other higher lorongs.

The border drawn will either be the main road Lorong 22 or Lorong 24A where residential/institution meets residential zone.

Uni Guest

You're living in Mars issit? The recent appeals to the MPs all come from Lorongs 40 and above! There is a coffee shop there full of prostitutes. The residents have to fork out their own money to "brighten" the streets as there're so many activities along their backyard. Geylang is Geylang. If you don't like vice, then don't buy the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Uni
    You're living in Mars issit? The recent appeals to the MPs all come from Lorongs 40 and above! There is a coffee shop there full of prostitutes. The residents have to fork out their own money to "brighten" the streets as there're so many activities along their backyard. Geylang is Geylang. If you don't like vice, then don't buy the area.
    U r right my frend...........take away these activities,,,,,,,,,,,,not geylang anymore......................

Dakota is crap Guest

What happened to those koyok selling dakota agents like AgentKhoo and AgentKoh?

777 Guest

Question View to the south

I bought a unit on the south stack. i.e Stack #17,18,23,21,3,4. Went to the building site one day to look. Standing at the end of the condo block past the security post (Lor 28 side), I can't help but see a solid wall all the way up to the top storey.

Anyone can shed a light as to whether views to the south is possible from windows facing south. Doesn't seem so to me. Can't even see the aircon ledges on the south side. How will the aircon compressors' hot air ventilate?

Sad sack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota is crap
    What happened to those koyok selling dakota agents like AgentKhoo and AgentKoh?
    Boo hoo hoo... silly me... go and buy dakota.... ptui

Unregistered 14 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 777
    I bought a unit on the south stack. i.e Stack #17,18,23,21,3,4. Went to the building site one day to look. Standing at the end of the condo block past the security post (Lor 28 side), I can't help but see a solid wall all the way up to the top storey.

Anyone can shed a light as to whether views to the south is possible from windows facing south. Doesn't seem so to me. Can't even see the aircon ledges on the south side. How will the aircon compressors' hot air ventilate?
    I think the common bedrooms windows are facing each other, same as aircon ledges, and the only fresh air come from the windows facing pool. I don't think you can see any view facing south unless you have the penthouse roof terrace. The only plus point is avoidance of west sun.

Unregistered 123 Guest

Yes, those at Lor 38-41 are priced 30-40% higher too. And Lor 28 is a short street out to the main road, and the chicks along the road are hidden behind the cars in the dark. And the chick houses there are pretty old, so might be gone in ten years time. Let's see how the developmet goes in this street, once IR and New stadium are ready in 2-3 years time...

Wow Guest

Hi,

I have a 2 rbedroom 807sqft unit for selling. Please message me if you wan to consider to buy it. Price are relatively attractive for a freehold unit there.

Singapore Ah Pek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wow
    Hi,

I have a 2 rbedroom 807sqft unit for selling. Please message me if you wan to consider to buy it. Price are relatively attractive for a freehold unit there.
    I give a serious offer of $460k.

777 Guest

Unhappy View to the south

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 14
    I think the common bedrooms windows are facing each other, same as aircon ledges, and the only fresh air come from the windows facing pool. I don't think you can see any view facing south unless you have the penthouse roof terrace. The only plus point is avoidance of west sun.
    Thanks Unregistered 14. Yah I am disappointed about the wall. My kitchen window will face a wall and I think if I open it, the hot air from the aircon compressors will come into the flat. So salah!

Wow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Ah Pek
    I give a serious offer of $460k.
    I am looking at abt 580K. if you are interested, please pm me. Thks!

Unregistered123 Guest

Which devt you guys talking about?

Mopiko Guest

Being reading the other threads. Is De Royale near Geylang?

No lah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mopiko
    Being reading the other threads. Is De Royale near Geylang?
    No. It is in Balestier. There are some china mei meis working in the KTVs and mistresses staying there.

istari Guest

Default Atrium Residences #08-12 1991 sq ft for sale

Hi all,

I have a 3 bedroom penthouse suite for sale. Unit number #08-12 on Lorong 30 side. 1,991sq ft. Asking price is S$550 psf.

Any interested please reply to this thread.

Thnks.

istari Guest

No, i am the owner. I bought in a subsale 2 years ago.

TOP should be the end of this year.

Please don't respond with idiotic vulgarities. Use what little brain you have. be grown up.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks.

Kong chio Guest

Quote Originally Posted by istari
    No, i am the owner. I bought in a subsale 2 years ago.

TOP should be the end of this year.

Please don't respond with idiotic vulgarities. Use what little brain you have. be grown up.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks.
    Seow ah.... how can you buy dakota 2 years ago? You ok or not?

istari Guest

I never said i bought at Dakota.

If you can read, why dont you read my original message? I want to sell my penthouse unit at the Atrium Residences on Lorong 28 Geylang. It a 3 bedroom penthouse with roof terrace - 1991 sg ft.

Now please does anyone have anything sensible to say? Or is this forum full of idiots?

Geylang OKT Guest

Can rent? I offer 4k

If you can read, why dont you read my original message? I want to sell my penthouse unit at the Atrium Residences on Lorong 28 Geylang. It a 3 bedroom penthouse with roof terrace - 1991 sg ft.

Now please does anyone have anything sensible to say? Or is this forum full of idiots?

TH KTV. Guest

I want to rent for 6K. But i have these few requirements.

The living area, i will knock down all the walls and spilt into 10 rooms using partition for walk-in customers to use. The roof top, i will leave it as open area for China Orgy parties.

If you have no objection, please draft up a contract for me, thank you.

Geylang OKT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TH KTV.
    I want to rent for 6K. But i have these few requirements.

The living area, i will knock down all the walls and spilt into 10 rooms using partition for walk-in customers to use. The roof top, i will leave it as open area for China Orgy parties.

If you have no objection, please draft up a contract for me, thank you.
    If I rent for 4k, I promise to not have more than 18 china mei mei in the unit. 6 mei mei to 1 room. If you are ok, my team will draft up the TA for you.

Us OKTs nowadays very sophisticated.

Geylang OKT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    If I rent for 4k, I promise to not have more than 18 china mei mei in the unit. 6 mei mei to 1 room. If you are ok, my team will draft up the TA for you.

ps - They will only use the unit for sleeping. No commercial activities at all.

8:::o chicken okt o:::8 Guest

u shud get drowned in a river

Geylang OKT Guest

So are you ok with the terms and conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::o chicken okt o:::8
    u shud get drowned in a river

8:::::::o Guest

so u got too much semen in ur brain izzit?
    So are you ok with the terms and conditions?

Geylang OKT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::::::o
    so u got too much semen in ur brain izzit?
    I don't know how you are wired, but most of us here shoot from the groin region.

Please contact my runners if you are keen to rent for 4k. Drop by Lor 16 house xx for more discussions. Numbers not appropriate to display here. Look for Ah Tai.